Avneil: Destiny Brought Us To...

By uwwuuuu_uwuu

The only part of her past that she wanted to remember was him. He was the reason she smiled. He gave her a ne... More

Description
Character Sketch
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Help me out guys.

Chapter 13

702 86 31
By uwwuuuu_uwuu

Next Morning, 

Avni woke up with a bright smile on her face as today she was going to meet Neil at his Police Station. She jumped off the bed and walked towards the washroom to get ready for the day. 

Within 15 minutes she stood outside the washroom dressed in her grey printed maxi top with black jeans. She let her hair open and walked out of the room taking all the necessary documents needed for the case. She walked towards Neela Maa and kissed her cheek wishing her good morning.

Neela Maa cupped her right cheek while returning her wish as well as the kiss. She served Avni her breakfast and their chit chats continued until she noticed Avni having files with her. She immediately questioned her about it.

Neela- Avni, yeh files? Avni, these files?

Avni- Woh Maa aaj mujhe Neil ke police station jana padega. Maa today I have to go meet Neil in his Police station hence these are needed.

Neela Maa didn't missed the twinkle in her eyes with the mere mention of visiting Neil. She wished that some miracle happens and Neil recognizes his Avni. It is only with him that the Avni who was lost long ago would be found. The childish Avni. That innocent girl who was forced to become so heartless. His Avni, who was hidden behind the cover of Ananya Verma.

Avni finished her breakfast as Neela Maa was busy in her thoughts. She left her seat and gathered the files wanting to leave. She kissed Neela Maa's forehead bidding her bye to which she replied smilingly. Avni walked out of the Parikh House and drove towards the Police Station.

Her face was adorned with a huge smile. A smile which was not seen on her face for the past 15 years. She was humming with the radio throughout her way to the Police Station.

The gush of emotions she had the previous night were not evident anymore. 15 years given a long time she was well aware how to hide her emotions and feelings. It was only him in front of whom she would fall weak and let the walls around her heart be demolished.

She was well trained in suffocating her wishes as well as emotions. How much she wishes to reveal him that she is his Avni. All she wished for was a happy family was that too much to ask for? If not with her Mumma and Papa couldn't she have a happy family with her Neil?

Seems like God was too cruel on her in the past that now she refuses to accept anything from him. The family God is offering her can't be accepted by her. She already lost her everything. Her Mumma, her Papa, her brother, her dream of a happy family even her identity. She can't afford to lose anything else. Loosing her Neil, not at any cost.

It's in her hands to protect her loved ones from that demon Dayawanti Mehta. A lady who didn't flinched once before firing at her own granddaughter wouldn't think twice before harming Neil. Avni pressed the brake while putting a halt on the car as well as her thoughts.

She got out of the car while making sure all her files were properly and systematically arranged. She looked at the entrance of the Police Station and took a deep sigh before walking towards it. Just as she was about to step inside the Police Station a loud wail echoed making her stop abruptly.

Neil's Condo, This morning.

The revelations from the previous day were still hard for Neil to accept. He had a splitting headache. The mere thought of Avni suffering this much was making him shake with anger and guilt. He felt guilty for not being there to support her in her hardest times.

He clenched his fist remembering how she was termed illegitimate even in the Police records. Although he had swore to take revenge from Dayawanti Mehta still he was completely oblivious about what to do next.

With all this going on inside his head, a small part of him still believed that Ananya was his Avni. He also had to find out a way to make her confess everything. He had to find out in detail that what happened 15 years ago and it is only Avni who can reveal everything to him.

He pulled his hairs in frustration on being clueless about his further steps. He sits on the sofa nearby while the findings from the previous day run in front of his eyes again. He was pretty sure that Dayawanti had done something more terrible with Avni but what?

He palmed his face while taking a deep breathe. He leaned on the sofa still covering his face. His mind was in a complete mess. Everything was piled up without any solution to it. He massaged his head trying to calm himself and find a solution for his problems.

His phone rang making his headache more worse. He looked at his phone from the corner of his eyes. DD's number was flashing on it. Knowing that it would be about the new human trafficking case he took up, Neil answered the call. He placed the phone near his ear with his one hand gripping his hair and eyes shut.

On call:

DD- Hello? Good morning Sir!

Neil- Yeh bolne ke liye phone kiya tha? Have you called me up to say this?

Dd-(murmurs)- Kam se kam good morning ka jawaab hi de dete. Atleast he could have answered my good morning.

Neil- DD jo bolna hai saaf saaf bol. Gussa mat dila. DD Whatever you want to say, speak clearly. Don't make me angry.

DD- Sir ji aap Kab Tak aa rahein hein Station? Sir ji when will you arrive at station?

Neil- Main aaj nahi aaunga DD. I won't be coming today DD.

DD- Par Sir ji aaj woh human trafficking ke case ka interrogation hai. Aap toh uss case ke in-charge hein. Aapke bina interrogation kaise hogi? But Sir ji today that human trafficking  case's interrogation is going to take place. You are in-charge of that case. Without you how will the interrogation take place?

Neil threw his head back in frustration knowing that now he had to be at the police station. No way out. Already his head was thumping with finding solutions to his problems but then he has to be there and fulfil his duty. Rescue those innocent people.

Neil massaged his head slowly with his one hand before humming his answer to DD.  He hung up the call and walked towards his closet taking out his uniform. He placed it on the bed and went inside the washroom to have a shower and cool his mind. 

The water poured on his head. He could feel the cool stream of water running from his head till his lower back. His thoughts provocatively provoking him to take extreme measures but then the sacrifices his Avni made stop him from doing anything.

Neil placed his service cap on his head after buttoning his khaki shirt. He placed his hand on Avni's photo. He caressed her face for a second before placing a kiss on the picture. He then took all the files and walked out of his condo.

Neil drove towards the Police Station still engrossed in his thoughts. He let out a deep sigh before setting his foot on accelerator and speeding up the car to reach the Police Station as soon as possible. He parked the car in front of the Police station and got off it. He walked inside his cabin placing the files on his desk and immediately summoned DD.

DD walked inside the cabin followed by the 10 accused. These people were caught luring some girls into giving them job in a different state. On further investigation it turned out that this whole scheme was a con and those girls were sold to some higher society people, now serving as their mistresses.

DD- Sir ji Inn logon ko humne site pe pakda aur wahan jitne bhi victims the unko bhi rescue kar liya hai. Ab sirf woh ladkiyaan bachi hein jo bechi ja chuki hai. Unka pata lagana hai. Sir ji we caught these people on the site and all the victims present there were rescued. Now only those girls are remaining who are already sold. We have to find out about them.

Neil- DD tu bahar ja inka interrogation main karta hoon. DD you stay outside. I will do their interrogation.

DD immediately walked out of the cabin leaving Neil alone with the accused. Neil glared at them. He walked towards his desk and took a seat on his chair. He calmed himself down before questioning them.

Neil- Ab jab tumhare jurmon ka kaccha chitha khul chuka hai toh yeh bhi bata do ki kahan hein wo masoom ladkiyaan, Jinhe tum darindo ne bech diya hai?? Now that all your crimes are revealed why don't you tell me where are those girls whom you vermins had sold out??

The criminals looked at each other before laughing his question off. Neil's blood boiled on seeing them laughing. He stood up while pushing his chair behind. He walked towards them and held one of them by his collar.

Neil- Badi hasi aa rahi hai. Lagta hai bina pite tum log bologe nahi. Laughing too much. Looks like you all aren't going to say anything without getting beaten.

Criminal- ACP, kyun itna khoon jala raha hai? Hum toh kuch nahi bolne wale par haan agar tu humein chod dega toh tujhe ek do ladkiyaan de sakte hein. ACP, why are you burning your blood? We aren't going to reveal anything but yes if you agree to set us free then we can give you 1-2 girls.

Neil's grip on his collar loosened on seeing the shamelessness of these people. The criminal smirked at his reaction but soon it wore off when Neil slapped him across his face making him loose his balance and fall on the floor.

Neil kicked him in his torso, he went on further by giving him continuous kicks making his ribs ache. The rest of the criminals were terrified at how the situation had evolved. Neil made sure that the criminal loses his senses and only then does he shift his attention towards someone else.

Neil picked up the stick on the table and advanced towards the criminals. He stood in front of one and looked at him intensely before interrogating him.

Neil- Kahan hein woh ladkiyaan? Where are the girls?

Criminal remains mum. Neil swings the stick and attacks the criminal with it. As the stick lands on the criminal' s face a loud wail of pain escapes his mouth startling everyone as well as Avni who stood at the doorstep of the Police Station.

Avni walked inside slowly and looked at DD who was looking at Neil's cabin with  a scarred expression. She walks towards DD and taps his shoulder. DD looked at her being startled. Avni looked towards Neil's cabin being petrified before asking DD.

Avni- Umm DD yeh yahan ho kya raha hai? Itne zor se kaun chilla raha hai? Umm DD what's going on? Who is shouting so loudly?

DD- Woh Ananya ji andar Sir ji criminals ko interrogate kar rahe hein. Aisa aksar hota hai ki interrogation ke waqt Sir apna aapa kho dete hein. Sir ko extreme anger issues hein. Ananya ji actually inside that cabin Sir ji  is interrogating some criminals. This happens always when he interrogates he looses control on his anger. Sir has extreme anger issues.

Avni- Extreme anger issues? Par kyun? Extreme anger issues? But why?

DD- Pata nahi Ananya Ji. Main Sir ji ko pichle 2 saal se jaanta hoon aur shuru se hi maine unhe aise hi dekha hai. Woh noodle Bhaiya bata rahe the ki 15 saal se Sir ji aise hi hein. Kal woh 15 saalon mein pehli baar muskurae the. I don't know Ananya Ji. I know Sir ji from last 2 years and from the beginning he is like this. Noodle Bhaiya was saying that Sir ji is like this from past 15 years. Yesterday he smiled for the first time in  15 years.

Avni looked towards Neil's cabin with a blurry vision. She could feel the tears seep out of her eyes. Her Neil, has changed to this extent? She wiped her tears and walked towards his cabin. She opened the door and stood there looking at him who was feeding off his anger. Mercilessly thrashing those criminals demanding for the truth. DD was looking at Avni from behind being scared as what his Sir ji would do if he saw her standing at  the door.

Avni looked on as one of them confessed their crimes and Neil threw the stick away. Neil turned towards the door and his eyes met hers. His eyes filled with rage met her  eyes filled with tears. As soon as he sensed her presence he could feel all his negative emotions draining out of his body.

His eyes softened immediately. He let out a deep exhale before calling out to DD. Trying not to shout and scare Avni. DD who expected to her a loud shout was surprised when a soft and low voice reached his ears. He walked inside the cabin. DD gulped at the sight of the criminals lying unconscious. 

Neil looked at Avni, her eyes had innumerable emotions. He could feel the rush of emotions through her eyes. They both were engrossed in each other's eyes. DD cleared out the unconscious criminals and looked at Avneil who were in between of a teary eyed eyelock. An eyelock which contained longing to help each other, to be in each other's embrace, to be together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 85.3K 91
*Completed* Thank you for dropping here, Happy reading Prologue 'Fated But Was It In Destiny'. Love is a beautiful feeling, one to cherish, but what...
32.1K 3.1K 28
Avni & Neil fell in love with each other in college but unaware that their families are enemies from last 20 yrs. What will happen when they got to...
161K 15.6K 35
Neil - Get all the youngsters who are caught in raid. DD - Sir what we will do with them. Neil - We will give them proper counselling so that they...
30.4K 7.3K 43
Hello everyone!! 'π™Όπš’ π™·πšŽπšŠπš›πšπš‹πšŽπšŠπš πšπš˜πš› πš πš‘πš˜πš–?? ' π™‡π™€π™«π™š π™žπ™¨ π™©π™π™š π™π™šπ™–π™§π™© π™—π™šπ™–π™© 𝙀𝙛 π™‘π™žπ™›π™š ❀ Lady: Drive safely beta, it i...