๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™ด๐™บ๐™พ๐™พ๐™บ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด ๐š‚๐™ท๐™พ๏ฟฝ...

By lust_tk

Book of fluffs, smuts, angst, and everything else starring the power couple: TAEKOOK Kim Taehyung x Jeon Jung... More

INFO
Dead Roses [M]
Picture Perfect
I'm Home
Rain on me [M]
Secret
Heal me
Gamer Boy [M]
CEO
Rival
Guns n Roses
Guns n Roses [II]
Pleasure in Business
Pleasure in Business [II]
'Til we meet again
My Prince [A.B.O]
Sneak Peek [A.B.O.]
OFFICE [M]
UPDATE
Red Lights, Stop Signs
Baby, it's cold outside [M]
On Cam
Your eyes tell
Shiver me Timbers!
Heavy Crowns, Heavy Hearts
'Cause I'm in the Stars Tonight

Stuck with you

3.6K 97 48
By lust_tk

tags: short, fluff, established relationship, basically taekook in quarantine, comfort, crack, domestic love, yea idk what to say so,,,, i hope you like it <3

___________________________________________

"Tae, I'm home—"

"Get back!"

Jeongguk stops mid-step into their living room, grocery bags in hand, yeontan yapping and jumping around at his arrival. His eyes though are following his boyfriend's figure, who cowers away from where he's seated at their couch, remote control pointed at the other.

"Tae, baby, what—"

"I said get back Jeongguk, I mean it!" The elder says, voice a little muffled as his hand covers his mouth and nose. "You just got back from the outside world, you have to go and wash your hands first. Disinfect all the groceries too—you know what, you should also go ahead and take a shower, Guk. Remove all the virus on you."

Jeongguk blinks at him, pulling down his face mask which only makes Taehyung screech horrendously at him. He tugs it back on.

"Tae, I literally went to the other street. No one was even there babe, I didn't talk to or touch anyone at all."

"Still, wash your hands."

"Yeah, but don't you think taking a shower is too much?"

"No, not at all. Go shower, Guk."

Jeongguk sighs, pouting under his mask even if his boyfriend won't see as he sets the bags on the counter.

"Will you atleast disinfect the groceries then?"

Taehyung squints at him, scoffing as if it's the dumbest thing his boyfriend could ever say while he sets the remote down. "That came from outside, Guk. I'm not risking my life, tannie still needs me."

It's Jeongguk's turn to scoff. "What about me babe? I literally bought you food and this is what I get? Unbelievable." There's a playful lilt to his tone, but he rolls his eyes for effect, stomping his way to the sink to wash his goddamn hands. Sheesh.

The elder only shakes his head at him, sitting back down on their couch to resume watching his anime. He's proud to say that he's on his fifth series for this week and still counting.

"I'll give you a kiss if you take a shower then, okay Gukkie?" He calls over his shoulder.

Jeongguk only grunts from where he's standed, now disinfecting and cleaning the perfectly clean packs of ramyeon and banana milks, not forgetting to also clean Taehyung's strawberries and storing them in the fridge afterwards.

Needless to say, Jeongguk showers.

And he totally gets a kiss as a reward.

___

"Why are we doing this again?" Jeongguk asks, scrunching his nose when flecks of glittery powder fly into the air from the flick of Taehyung's brush. Apparently, it's called highlighter and he has no idea whatever that means.

Taehyung hums slowly, focused on his craft with pursed lips, eyebrows a little furrowed as he speaks. "I told you, babe, it's for a tiktok."

"You interrupted my workout routine just for this?"

Truthfully though, he doesn't really mind. Not when he gets to look at Taehyung's face this close and count the pretty moles on his pretty face. Not when he gets to watch as Taehyung's pretty eyes widen in concentration, long lashes fluttering. Because even for as long as they've been together, he'll never get tired of staring at his beaut. He'd take any chance he gets just to be this close to him, even if that means getting his makeup done for whatever video his lover wants them to film.

What his Taehyung wants, his Taehyung gets.

But still, he wouldn't pass up on teaisng him too. So. 

Taehyung tuts, dabbing a smaller brush into what Jeongguk assumes as an eye makeup product of some sorts before he turns back to face him. "It's just this once, love. I'm sure your strong muscles won't be going anywhere anytime soon, right?"

He leans in close, his free hand coming up to brush the side of Jeongguk's arm, stopping at his bicep just to cop a feel. Then he runs his fingers up his shoulder, soothingly massaging there before he goes further up his nape where he settles his hand. "Just this once, please? Will you do this for me, Guk-ah?"

And Jeongguk knows it's a trap.

He knows that Taehyung knows just how to play him, which words to say to turn him into nothing but putty into the palm of his hands. It's not like Jeongguk fights back either, especially when Taehyung's voice turns just a tad bit breathy and slowly drags his hand down Jeongguk's chest. "Please, Gukkie?"

The sly smile tugging at his lips gives him right away, but Jeongguk still nods. He still wraps his arms around his boyfriend to pull him closer, now standing in the space between his thighs. He still smiles at him boyishly, shaking his head in awe as his heart swells up in his chest.

"Sure, baby. Anything you want."

It's all worth it when Taehyung grins at him, bright and pearly and pretty. Always pretty. Brushes back his hair and pets through it, gives him a kiss on the lips. It's short, yet still overwhelmingly heartfelt nonetheless.

Because there has never been a moment in his life with Taehyung that fails to make him feel happy and loved, may it be planned date nights or these little moments that brings a new piece to his heart he never even knew he needed.

He'll always take whatever his boyfriend is willing to give.

Taehyung fixes him with a look, eyes full of love. He pinches at the younger's cheek playfully. "Thank you, babe. What would I ever do without my big strong man, hm? You're the best."

Jeongguk laughs, fucks up his mascara, but it's all good since he's the one who's got the best boyfriend in the world.

When they're together, it'll always be good.

___

Jeongguk wakes up alone.

He twists in bed, stretching his arms as he peaks an eye open to check the time.

4:17 AM

With a yawn, he reluctantly sits up, casting a glance through his barely open eyes at the empty spot beside him, running a hand on the comforter.

Still warm.

Taehyung must've gotten up again not too long ago.

With a sigh, he gets up, not even picking up a shirt this time around and just takes the blanket with him as he heads out of their bedroom. He spots his boyfriend easily, following the sounds coming from the living room and judging by it, it seems like another documentary is playing.

He finds Taehyung standing there, remote in hand, tired eyes staring at the tv screen. His hair is all messed up. A few stray strands are sticking up in odd angles, his oversized sweater swallowing up his whole figure, feet clad in his fluffy socks, eyes a little puffy. Beautiful.

And just like how it normally goes, his boyfriend finds him too.

Taehyung turns to him, breathing out a sigh at the sight of him that almost comes out as a sign of relief, but Jeongguk's too sleepy to even comprehend it. It's almost a routine by now, where Taehyung just awakes in random nights in the most random times, but Jeongguk isn't bothered by it at all. No, he doesn't have to ask to know that his boyfriend is worried for what's to come, for what's going to happen in the near future, for when this pandemic will end.

He just comes to get him every time his mind strays too far.

Just like how he does right now, as Taehyung shuts the tv off and walks to wear he stands at the hallway, looking ridiculous with their blanket wrapped around him like a cape, but Taehyung only chuckles briefly before he hugs him close, wrapping the blanket around their bodies.

"Let's go to bed, yeah?" Jeongguk pulls back to look at him, cradling his face as Taehyung nods with a small smile.

They look stupid. Two grown ass men wrapped around a blanket together as they waddle back into their room, but they'd never have it any other way. Even as they unceremoniously sink into the bed and become a mess of tangled limbs and closely pressed bodies, even as Jeongguk presses kisses all over his boyfriend's face who giggles and kisses him back.

It's okay. Everything's gonna be okay.

Just when Jeongguk's drifting off, arms wrapped around Taehyung as he holds him close, he speaks.

"I love you, Tae."

The elder looks up at him, eyes sparkling so beautifully it rivals the stars in the night sky.

"Will you still love me when if I turn into a zombie?"

A snort.

"I'm serious, Guk!"

"Of course, baby."

"What if I turn into a worm?"

"I—What?"

"Is that a no?"

"Go to sleep, Tae."

"So you won't love me w—"

"Taehyung," Jeongguk brushes his fringe, meeting his eyes as he plants a tender kiss on his forehead, staying there for a moment longer just cause he can. Just cause this amazing man is his and his entire heart beats for him and only him. Just cause he loves him whatever he might turn into. "I love you, okay?"

Taehyung smiles, heart beating against his chest as he nods assuringly. "Okay."

And with that, Jeongguk pulls him closer, kissing the top of his head and soothingly rubbing a hand on Taehyung's back, mind at ease.

"Hey, Guk."

"Hm?"

"..I love you too. So much."

___________________________________________

word count: 1580

lol, i know this needs more work and i'll edit it soon i promise but,,, i just wanted to finish it and publish it alrdy cause its been sitting for soooo loooong in my drafts that i almost forgot it existed so,,, yup :D

i'll try to publish some of my other drafts soon so yea hihi hope u enjoyed

votes and comments are very very very much appreciated!

stay safe loves <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 14.5K 77
๐“๐€๐„๐Š๐Ž๐Ž๐Š. Kim Taehyung, a boy who was pushed in a valley of harsh problems and decisions. He's a handsome, ethereal male who's rich and classy...
311K 8.5K 28
[ TAE-KOOK ] [ STARTED: 171007 ] [ ENDED: 181811 ] one night stand: taekook FF warnings - " sexual harassment " huge angst one night stands suck...
149K 5K 43
/COMPLETED/ Taekook oneshots - TopTae - BottomKoo - MAYBE switch. Includes : - fluff - angst (not much) - smut (also very little) - mpreg - random...
5.2K 329 2
The one where Alpha King Jeon Jungkook becomes enchanted by the beauty of the Omega Prince Kim Taehyung whose marriage proposal he had turned down ju...