Saviours [OUAT || Double Swan...

De bethanyjanebooks

We know the story of Emma Swan, mother of Henry, daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. But what about t... Mai multe

Cast
1 - The Pilot
2 - The Pilot
3 - The Thing You Love Most
4 - The Thing You Love Most
5 - Snow Falls
6 - Snow Falls
7 - The Price of Gold
8 - The Price of Gold
9 - That Still Small Voice
10 - That Still Small Voice
11 - The Shepherd
12 - The Shepherd
14 - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
15 - Desperate Souls
16 - Desperate Souls
17 - True North
18 - True North
19 - 7:15 a.m.
20 - 7:15 a.m.
21 - Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
22 - Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
23 - Skin Deep
24 - Skin Deep
25 - What Happened to Frederick?
26 - What Happened to Frederick?
27 - Dreamy
28 - Dreamy
29 - Red Handed
30 - Red Handed
31 - Golden Eyes
32 - Heart of Darkness
33 - Heart of Darkness
34 - Hat Trick
35 - Hat Trick
36 - The Stable Boy
37 - The Stable Boy
38 - The Return
39 - The Return
40 - The Stranger
41 - The Stranger
42 - An Apple As Red As Blood
43 - An Apple As Red As Blood
44 - A Land Without Magic
45 - A Land Without Magic
Next Book

13 - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter

1.1K 49 1
De bethanyjanebooks

Flashback

"Delphinia don't be long. I need those items by midnight," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Yes Papa," Delphinia said.

"Good. Now, off you go," Rumpelstiltskin said.

Delphinia disappeared in black smoke and appeared in a village. The villagers screamed and ran into their houses, she rolled her eyes and walked towards a house, her eyes glowed gold and the door opened. She walked inside, looking at a couple, "Now, now, do as I say and everything will be okay," Delphinia said.

"W...We don't have what your father wants," The man said.

"You don't? And why not? You were given enough time," Delphinia said.

"C...Can we work something out?" The woman asked.

"Certainly. What do you have in mind?" Delphinia asked.

"I have a friend, he owes us for a few nights here... He was said if he can pay us in any way, he will... I'll write to him and have him meet you," The man said.

"Very well, who is he?" Delphinia said.

"He's a huntsman... The loyal kind," The man said as he got parchment and quill.

"Fine... How long till he'll get here?" Delphinia asked.

"Maybe a day," The man said.

"Tell him to come to my father's castle," Delphinia said and disappeared in smoke.

The next day, Rumpelstiltskin walked to Delphinia, "Where's my payment?" Rumpelstiltskin said.

"It'll come," Delphinia said.

There was a knock at the door, "What have you done?" Rumpelstiltskin asked.

"Getting your payment in a different way," Delphinia said and walked to the door and opened it.

"I was told to come here, I'm looking for someone called Delphinia," A man said and handed her the letter.

Delphinia took the letter, "Well, you found her," Delphinia read the letter, "You will pay your friend for his hospitality by paying his debt... Interesting," Delphinia looked at him, "You're the huntsman," Delphinia said.

"I'm a huntsman," The Huntsman said.

"No, I mean... The one the others make fun of... You know... For being noble," Delphinia said.

"If we don't show compassion for the animals we each to survive, we may all become heartless," The huntsman said.

"Indeed," Delphinia said.

"Delphinia, dearie, what's going on? Where's my payment?" Rumpelstiltskin asked as he walked up.

"We're getting it, Papa," Delphinia handed him the letter, "You may not need food to survive but I do and your cooking sucks," Delphinia said.

Rumpelstiltskin read the letter, "I don't normally allow this, but for you, I'll allow it once," Rumpelstiltskin said handed her back the letter.

"Shall we, Milady?" The huntsman said.

"We shall," Delphinia said and grabbed her cloak, wrapping it around her.

"Have you taken your potion, Delphinia?" Rumpelstiltskin asked.

"Yes, I have Papa," Delphinia said.

"Go, you may go," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Thank you," Delphinia said and left the Dark Castle.

Delphinia and the Huntsman were walking through the forest, it was snowing and Delphinia had her hood up, the Huntsman held his hand out to Delphinia to help her step over a fallen tree. She took his hand and stepped over the tree.

"You're different than what people say," Delphinia looked at him, "You know, compared to your father The Dark One," The Huntsman said.

"Hmm, thank you... I don't want to lose myself, the goodness in my heart and soul just yet," Delphinia said.

"You see the darkness like I see my job. The soulless killing of an animal can lead to worse, I do not wish for that," The Huntsman said.

"I understand, but if you... Say, killed for another's survival..." Delphinia said.

"It's the same as killing for myself, their survival," The Huntsman said.

"I see why the others are cruel to you, but I can understand why you are... So... Compassionate to the animals. It's... Almost heartwarming," Delphinia said and they stood walking when they heard a howl.

"It's okay, it's a friend of mine," The Huntsman said.

"A friend?" Delphinia questioned.

"Yes, don't move, until I say so, okay?" The Huntsman said.

"Very well," Delphinia said.

The Huntsmans whistled and a wolf with an eye as red as blood and the other eye as black as night, "That's a good boy," The Huntsman stepped closed and petted the wolf, "It's okay, Delphinia's okay," The Huntsman looked at her, "Give me your hand," He held his hand out to her but Delphinia didn't move, "I won't let him harm you, you have my word," Delphinia took his hand and the Huntsman gently pulled her closer, placing her hand towards the wolf who sniffed her hand before nudging her hand with his nose, "He likes you," The Huntsman said.

Suddenly, an arrow flew towards the wolf and Delphinia caught it with her free hand, she pulled her hand from the Huntsman's and turned to where the arrow came from. The Huntsman stood up and Delphinia lowered her hood as she looked at the hunters stood a few feet away, "He's with the Dark One's daughter..." A hunter said.

Delphinia snapped the arrow in half dropping it, she raised her hand, her eyes glowed gold and gust of wind suddenly took the hunters into the sky and far away.

The Huntsman looked at Delphinia, "Thank you," He said as crouched down checking on the wolf.

Delphinia looked around feeling eyes on them, "Stay down," Delphinia's eyes glowed gold and suddenly screaming was heard and she watched as a group of men ran away, "He okay?" Delphinia asked as she looked down at the Huntsman and the wolf.

"Yes, thank you, Delphinia," The Huntsman stood up, "Let's get you, your father payments before we're delayed any longer," The Huntsman said.

"Yes, let's go," Delphinia said.

End of Flashback

Graham was playing darts at Granny's diner, he threw two darts and hits the picture of the deer on the dartboard twice. Ruby was waiting tables and Sidney was sitting in one of the booths.

"Nice shot, chief. I bet you twenty bucks you can't do it again," Sidney said.

Graham threw another and it the hit again, Graham turned to Ruby who was behind him, "Next round's on him," Graham said and went to throw another dart when Emma and Alana entered the diner through the back and the three stare at each other.

"Emma! Alana! What can I get you both?" Ruby asked.

"Nothing," The twins said and they walked past Graham, towards the door.

Graham turned and threw a dart in their direction, landing between their heads. Emma turned around, "What the hell? You could've hit us!" Emma said.

"I never miss," Graham walked towards them, "You both have been avoiding me since last night and so has Amy when you all saw me..." Graham said.

"Leaving the Mayor?" Graham looked at Emma, "And yes, that is a euphemism. We aren't avoiding you, Graham... Amy probably is. Alana and I have no interest in having this conversation. It's your life and we really don't care," Emma said and they left the diner.

Graham followed after them, "If neither of you cares, then why are you both so upset?" Graham asked.

"I'm going to check on Amy," Alana said and walked on.

Emma turned to Graham, "I'm not upset," Emma said.

"If that were, you'd be at the bar with me, having a drink, and not running away," Graham said.

"It's none of my business, really," Emma said and turned to leave.

"Look," Graham rushed around and stood in front of her, "Can we please talk about this? I need you to understand," Graham said.

"Why?" Emma said.

"I don't know. Maybe so I can understand?" Graham said.

"You need an analysis, go talk to Archie," Emma said and tried to leave.

Graham stepped in front of her, "I want to talk to you," Graham said.

"Well, your bad judgement is your problem, not mine," Emma said.

"You don't know what it's like with her. I don't feel anything! Can you understand that?" Graham said.

"Bad relationship? Yeah, I understand a bad relationship. I just don't want to talk about yours," Emma said and went to leave again.

Graham stepped in front of her again, "Look, I know your sister and Regina have their sisters and I know you have yours with Regina's and... And I should have told you both about that before you both took the job," Graham said.

"Yeah, why the secrecy? We're all adults. You can do whatever you want," Emma said.

"Because I... I didn't want you to look at me the way you are now... The same with Amy," Graham said.

"Why do you care how I look at you when you clearly feel something for Amy," Emma said.

"Because..." Graham said.

"What?" Emma said.

Graham kissed Emma, as soon as he does, he had a flashback to his life in the Enchanted Forest, he saw the wolf with two different eye colours and Delphinia in her cloak smiling at him holding the wolf locket.

Emma pushed him away, "What the hell was that?" Emma asked.

"Did you see that?" Graham asked.

"How much have you been drinking? That was way over the line," Emma said.

"I'm sorry, I just..." Graham said.

"What? You what?" Emma asked.

"I need to feel something," Graham said.

"Listen to me, Graham. You are drunk and full of regret. I get it. But whatever it is you are looking to feel, I can tell you one thing, you're not getting it with me," Emma said and walked across the street, she saw Amy and Alana.

Emma walked towards them, "What the hell was that?" Alana asked Emma.

"I have no idea... Amy, I'm..." Emma said.

"Don't apologise, Emma... We watched and saw him kiss you..." Amy said.

"You doing okay?" Emma asked.

"Yeah... I'm okay," Amy said.

"Amy!" Graham walked across the road, "Can... Can we talk?" Graham asked.

Amy looked at the twins, "It's okay... I'll see you two at the loft," Amy said.

"Okay," Alana said and she and Emma walked away.

Amy looked at Graham, "What is it?" Amy asked.

"Your necklace..." Graham held out the carved wolf locket, "You, uh, threw it at me... Why?" Graham asked.

"Who knows... You can keep that, I want that anymore," Amy said.

"Amy... Why... Why is it... Whenever I see you, I feel hurt?" Graham asked.

Amy looked at him, "I don't know, figure it out," Amy said and walked away.

"Amy!" She stopped walking and glanced at him, "I'm sorry for whatever I did to you..." Graham said.

"I know you are Graham, but you're not apologising for something you can help happening," Amy said.

"What do you mean?" Graham asked.

"Bye Graham," Amy said and walked away.

Graham knocked on Regina's door and she opened it in surprise to see him, "Graham?" Regina said.

"Is Henry asleep?" Graham asked.

"Yes, why?" Regina asked.

Graham kissed Regina, pushing her against the wall beside the door. Regina hesitated and kissed back, shutting the door.

Flashback

The Huntsman walked up behind Delphinia, who had her eyes closed, and placed the wolf carved necklace around her neck.

Delphinia opened her eyes and looked at the locket, "I love it," Delphinia said as she turned to him.

"You haven't opened it yet," The Huntsman said.

"Okay," Delphinia opened it to see a drawing of them, "How did you get this, this small?" Delphinia asked.

"I had it and I remembered the shrinking potion, you showed me once..." The Huntsman said.

Delphinia smiled, "I didn't exactly show you, I was making it for my father and you were there," Delphinia said.

The Huntsman smiled, "Yes, that would be the truth to that day," The Huntsman said.

"So, did you just call me here for the necklace?" Delphinia asked.

"I thought we could spend the day together... If you weren't busy," The Huntsman said.

"I'd like that," Delphinia said and smiled.

The Huntsman smiled, "Shall we?" The Huntsman said.

"But first, we forgot something," Delphinia said, the Huntsman smiled and nodded then they kissed.

Elsewhere, the Evil Queen was looking over the balcony of her castle. On the lower level, she saw Snow White placing a white rose on top of a father.

On the lower level, Snow White's eyes were watery as she looked at the rose, "Goodbye, Father," Snow White said.

The Evil Queen approached her, touched her shoulder and Snow White turned to look at her, "I'm so sorry, Snow," The Evil Queen said.

"I loved him so much," Snow White said sadly.

"So did I, dear. So did I. The loss I feel for my husband must be nothing compared to the loss you feel for your father. If there is anything I could do, please, let me know. I may only be your mother through marriage, but I'm here for you, dear. Truly and forever," The Evil Queen said and Snow White hugged her.

The Evil Queen and several guards entered a large room of the castle, there was a vanity in the corner and a mirror on the wall.

The mirror glowed blue and the face inside the mirror appeared, "Congratulations. Your revenge is almost complete," Magic Mirror said.

The Evil Queen looked at it as she picked up a glass of wine and smirked, "One down, one to go," She said, walked over to her vanity and sat down.

"She has no idea, does she?" Magic Mirror said.

"That I'm responding for his passing? She sought comfort with me. Sickening. I could've ended her miserable existence right there. Believe me, it was tempting," The Evil Queen said.

"It would have sated your soul," Magic Mirror said.

"The kingdom's still loyal to her. They would turn on me. They don't know the wretchedness inside her as I do. They don't know what she did to me. We must be delicate in this next phase. Her demise must be handled with care," The Evil Queen said, she got up and walked towards the exit.

"Perhaps, one of your knights, Your Majesty?" Magic Mirror suggested.

The Evil Queen looked at her, "No. I need someone adept at murder. Bereft of mercy," The Evil Queen said.

"Someone with no heart," Magic Mirror said.

"Now you understand," The Evil Queen said with a smirk and nod.

"Well, in that case, you need a huntsman," Magic Mirror said.

In the forest, a deer was seen jumping around. Suddenly, it was hit by an arrow and collapsed. The Huntsman walked up to the deer's body and knelt down.

"You have died so that I may live. Forgive me. Your sacrifice is honourable. I thank you," The Huntsman said as he cried.

Delphinia and the wolf with two different eye colours approached him and the Huntsman looked at the wolf, "Don't worry, boy. You won't go hungry tonight," The Huntsman said.

Delphinia smiled softly at him as she walked over, crouched beside him and lightly wiped away his tears before resting her head on his shoulder.

End of Flashback

Graham bolted upright in bed, he was sweating and breathing heavily. Regina, who was laying next to him, was also awakened.

"What is it?" Regina asked.

"I had the most intense dream. I was in the woods hunting and I killed a dream. There was a wolf... And Amy was there... She... She looked different..." Graham said.

"A wolf? Amy?" Regina said.

"The wolf's eyes, it had one blood red and the other was black as night. The funny thing is, I think I've seen the wolf before and I'm sure I've seen Amy dressed like that," Graham said.

"Come back to sleep, Graham. It was only a dream," Regina said.

"It didn't feel like a dream. It felt like a memory... I need to talk to Amy," Graham said as he got up and started getting dressed.

"Graham," Regina said as she sat up straight.

"I need some air. I need to think and talk to Amy," Graham said.

"Graham, please. Come back to bed," Regina said.

"I left my car anyway. I need to go and get it. Clear my head," Graham said as he put his trousers on.

Regina brushed her fingers through his hair, "Graham, listen. It's late, you're tired, you're probably still drunk. Don't leave," Regina said.

"Since when do you want me to stay, anyway?" Graham said, grabbing his shirt.

"You're not well," Regina said.

"I'm fine," Graham said and left.

Graham walked up to Amy's house and rang the bell a few times, Amy answered and tied her robe around her waist as she looked at him confused.

"Sorry... I know it's late... But hm..." Graham said.

"Graham it's really late... What is it?" Amy asked.

"I...I know... But... Hmm... I had a dream," Amy nodded slowly, "I saw you, a wolf with two different eye colours... I was hunting, we were in the forest and I killed a deer... But I also dreamt that I gave you the wolf locket," Graham said.

Amy sighed and opened the door more, "Let's talk," Amy said and walked inside.

Graham walked in and shut the door, "What's going on?" Graham asked.

"How much have you been drinking?" Amy asked as she turned a light on.

"Nothing... Your hair was curly, you were dressed in black..." Graham said.

"I'm always wearing black..." Amy said.

"Amy... Do we know each other?" Graham said.

"Uh, yeah, or I wouldn't have let you in at..." Amy looked at the clock, "4 am... Jeez, Gray!" Amy complained.

"I know and I'm sorry... Do you... Do you believe in past lives?" Amy stopped moving, "And... And... Do you think we were together back then?" Graham said.

Amy looked at him, "Gray..." Amy said.

Graham walked to her, "Amy... I know it sounds crazy but... Could it be possible?" Graham asked.

"Graham, you're full of regret and tired... Go home, we'll talk about this later... Please..." Amy said.

Graham nodded, "Okay, Amy, sorry I woke you up," Graham said and walked to the door.

"Oh and Gray..." Graham looked at her, "I promise... We will talk later... And we'll talk about everything you want... No matter how crazy you think it sounds... Because it doesn't to me... But I need you to be ready for this conversation and right now, you're not," Amy said.

"...Alright, bye Amy," Graham said and left.

Graham walked down Main Street, he walked up to his squad car with his keys in hand but dropped them. When he knelt down to pick them up, there was the wolf with two differently coloured eyes in front of him. The wolf walked off and into the woods.

Alana and Emma walked downstairs at Mary Margaret's loft, they saw a bouquet of flowers on the table. Alana shrugged and walked into the kitchen.

"Really?" Emma said as she took the flowers and walked to the trash.

Mary Margaret walked into the room and saw what Emma was doing, "Oh! Hey, wait! What are you doing?" Mary Margaret asked.

Emma binned the flowers in the trash and turned to Mary Margaret, "If Graham thinks flowers will work on me..." Emma said as she walked past Mary Margaret.

"No, those... Were mine," Mary Margaret said.

"Oh. From David?" Emma said.

"No. Uh... Dr Whale," Mary Margaret said.

"Why would Dr Whale..." Mary Margaret gave Alana a look, "Are you serious?" Alana questioned with raised eyebrows.

"I know, it's a disaster," Mary Margaret said.

"No! That's amazing. You're getting over David," Alana said.

"First of all, there's nothing to get over and second of all, it's just a one night stand," Mary Margaret said.

"Not according to those flowers," Emma said.

"Yeah, maybe I shouldn't have called him," Mary Margaret said.

"Oh my god. You called him? That is definitely not a one night stand," Emma said and Alana was shaking her head with a grin.

"Well, okay, I'm still learning. I never had one before. I felt guilty," Mary Margaret said.

"Why? There's nothing wrong with what you did. Trust me. One nighters are as far as I ever go," Alana said.

"Same," Emma said.

"Well, yeah. That's because you're..." Mary Margaret said.

"Because we're what?" Alana asked.

"Nevermind," Mary Margaret said.

"Yeah? Tell us, what do we do?" Alana asked.

"You're both just protecting yourselves. With those walls you both have up," Mary Margaret said.

"Just because I don't get emotional over men..." Emma said.

"You don't get emotional over men? Uh, the floral abuse tells a different story," Mary Margaret said.

"Oooh, she got you there," Alana said

"What story is that?" Emma asked.

"The one that's obvious to everyone except, apparently, you," Emma glanced between them, "That you have feelings for Graham," Mary Margaret said as she took a vase out of a cupboard and Alana nodded.

"Come on!" Emma said.

"There's that wall," Mary Margaret said as she took the flowers out of the trash and puts them in a vase.

"That's not a wall," Emma said.

"Really?" Mary Margaret questioned.

"There's nothing wrong with being cautious and why you just talking about my apparent wall, what about Alana's?" Emma said.

"Don't drag me into this," Alana said.

"Oh, true. True, there's nothing wrong with being cautious. But those walls of yours, girls? They may keep out the pain but it also may keep out love," Mary Margaret said.

"Not looking for love so I'm good," Alana said.

"Yeah, and why do you look at that necklace with such sadness?" Mary Margaret asked.

Alana looked at her then walked to the door, grabbing her coat and walked out, slamming the door. Emma and Mary Margaret watched her, "Oops..." Emma said.

"What did I say?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Nothing... It was just... A terrible and difficult time for her," Emma said.

"Why?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Not my story to tell," Emma said and walked out of the apartment.

Elsewhere, Graham was running through the woods, searching for the wolf. There was a sound of a wolf howling in the background. He heard a noise in the bushes, he turned around to see Mr Gold stepping out of the bushes, wearing an apron, boots and has a shovel.

"Good morning, Sheriff. Sorry if I startled you," Mr Gold said.

"Right. Sorry, I...I thought you were a wolf," Graham said.

"Did I forget to shave?" Mr Gold asked with an amused look.

"What are you doing our here so early?" Graham asked.

"A spot of gardening. Yourself?" Mr Gold said.

"I was looking for, um..." Graham said.

"A wolf. Yeah, I think I'm beginning to catch on. You know, to the best of my knowledge, Sheriff, there are no wolves in Storybrooke. Not the literal kind, anyway. Why are you looking?" Mr Gold asked.

"You'll think I'm crazy," Graham said.

"Try me," Mr Gold said.

"I saw one in my dreams, and then I saw one for real. Just a few hours ago. Did you, uh... Did you see anything unusual out there?" Graham asked.

"I'm afraid not. I do wish I could be more helpful. You know, Sheriff, they say that dreams... Dreams are memories. Memories of another life," Mr Gold said as he looked at him.

"And what do you believe?" Graham asked.

"I never rule out anything," Mr Gold said and started to leave.

"In... In the dream I saw Amy," Mr Gold looked at him interesting, "She was a little different... But I know it was her... Identical in everything, except her hair, it was curly and she... She said we'd talk about it later..." Graham said and shook his head.

"Well... As I said, dreams are memories of another life... Good luck, Sheriff. I do hope you find what you're looking for," Mr Gold said and walked away, pulling out his phone and texted someone.

Flashback

The Huntsman and his wolf came across a tavern in the woods and entered. The Huntsman sat down at a table and the wolf laid on the floor next to him.

"They're lettin' animals in here now?" A man said sitting at the next table.

There were two men sitting at the bar, "This isn't a slaughterhouse," Man two said.

"Forget him. He might as well be one, too. I heard he was raised by 'em," Man three said.

"He does smell like 'em," Man two said.

"Pathetic. I heard he cries over his kills. You believe that?" Man three said.

The first man to spoke from the bar, approached the Huntsman, "Tell me, Huntsman. What kind of a man cries over an animal?" Man two said.

"An honourable one," The Huntsman said and the door opened, Delphinia walked in with her hood up and walked to the table, sitting in front of the Huntsman.

"What do you know about honour? You've already bought yourself a companion for the night," Man two asked.

The Huntsman raised his hand when he noticed Delphinia clenching her fist, "I have honour, they have honour, she has honour, you don't. And she isn't a companion for just the night, she is for life," The Huntsman said.

"Animals have it?" Man two questioned.

"They're pure of heart. Not selfish and self-serving like people," The Huntsman said.

The man stepped closer to the table and the wolf stood up, baring its teeth at the man in a threatening manner as he growled, "You tell him to stop threatening me. Does he know what I do to pets who threaten me? I hang 'em on my wall," Man two said.

The Huntsman drew a knife, stood up and stabbed the man, "He's not a pet," The Huntsman said.

Delphinia sipped her ale as another man tried to attack the Huntsman, but he grabbed him and smashed him into a mirror. Yet another man drew a knife and approached the Huntsman, who picked up a shard of the broken glass. The man fleed and the Huntsman sat down then he and Delphinia clinked their steins mugs.

Elsewhere, the Evil Queen was watching the Huntsman through her magic mirror, with several of her guards behind her, "He's perfect. Bring him to me," The Evil Queen said.

"Your Majesty are you sure?" The Evil Queen glared at him, "I...I'm not doubting your judgement but that woman he's with is the Dark One's daughter, the Enchantress... We just want you to be completely sure, it'll be starting a war with her," The guard said.

"All the more fun, he's the Huntsman I desire to fulfil my revenge," The Evil Queen said as she turned back to the magic mirror, watching them both.

End of Flashback

Graham was still searching for the wolf in the woods, he heard howling in the distance and he followed the howling towards a clearing where he saw the wold.

"What do you want?" The wolf started to walk away, "Hey!" Graham said then whistled, the wolf stopped, turned around and walked back to Graham.

Graham crouched down and petted the wolf and was suddenly hit with another flashback from the past. He saw Snow White, a dagger and saw the wolf howling at a symbol on a building and Delphinia, eyes glowing gold in anger. When he blinked back into the present, the wolf was gone.

Graham got up and ran off, Amy stepped out of the tree and the wolf stood beside her as they watched him running off, "Good boy," Amy said and petted the wolf.

At the school, the bell rang and the kids leave Mary Margaret's classroom, Graham walked in, pushing past them as he entered the classroom.

"Mary Margaret?" She looked at him, "Can I talk to you?" Graham asked.

"Graham? What's the matter? Are you okay?" Mary Margaret asked.

"I think we, uh... I think we know each other," Graham said.

"Of course we do," Mary Margaret said.

"No, no, no. Not from here. Not from Storybrooke," Graham said.

"Another life," Graham said.

Flashback

A guard led the Huntsman to a room in the Evil Queen's castle.

"Do you have a name? Or shall I just call you 'The Huntsman'? You're a tortured one, aren't you, Huntsman? Is this because your parents abandoned you to the wolves? Or was it your love... Delphinia?" The Evil Queen said.

"Those weren't my parents. All they did was give birth to me. The wolves are my family... What do you know of Delphinia?" The Huntsman said.

"I know a lot about her," The Evil Queen looked at him, "Wolves, indeed. I've always felt there were two kinds of people, wolves and sheep," She started to circle him, "Those who kill, and those who get killed. And you, Huntsman, you are most certainly a wolf," The Evil Queen said.

"Why am I here?" The Huntsman asked.

"I'd like you to kill someone for me. Can you do that?" The Evil Queen said.

"I kill for me and Delphinia. Why would I do anything for you?" The Huntsman asked.

"Because I have so much to offer. A place at my court. you will become my official Huntsman," The Evil Queen said.

"You'd be awash in luxury, wanting for nothing," The Evil Queen said.

"You have an army at your disposal. What do you need of me?" The Huntsman asked.

"My prey is beloved by all the kingdom. I need someone who won't be blinded by that. Someone without compassion, someone who'll have no qualms carving a heart out and bringing it back for my collection," The Evil Queen said.

"That's me," The Huntsman said.

"As I suspected. Now tell me, what will it take? Hm? What do you want? There must be something," The Evil Queen said.

"Outlaw the hunting of wolves. They are to be left alone. They are to be protected," Huntsman said.

"Simple enough," The Evil Queen said.

"So, who do you want me to kill?" The Huntsman asked.

End of Flashback

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

71.6K 2.2K 46
We know the story of Emma Swan, mother of Henry, daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. But what about the story of Elias Swan, father of Henry...
45.7K 2.1K 46
The group travels to Neverland to save Henry, who has been taken there, under Pan's orders. Athena's whereabouts are still unknown to everyone, but C...
5.2K 453 24
𝐄𝐕𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 ︱❝ We both had hard lives Emma. But those hard lives taught us that pain only makes us stronger. ❞ Imagine a scenario where S...
106K 5K 43
Set after 3x11 Going Home, after Pan's curse hits. This fic ignores ANYTHING that comes after this episode. What if everyone hadn't met Zelena in th...