I L U Only Ae!!! ā¤ ( Complete...

By ChikkiMugala

Hello cuties šŸ„°šŸ„° ....this is my first story .... Ae and Pete have known each other since childhood...they ar... More

chapter 1 : change in pete
chapter 2 : pain ....
chapter 3 : drunk ....
chapter 4 : hurt ...
chapter 5: for ae....
chapter 6 : me??
chapter 7 : childhood..
chapter 8 : for you.
chapter 9: Ae's embrace
chapter 10:my friend
chapter 11: sulky cutie
chapter 12: for you.
chapter 13:dream or real
chapter 14: liking
chapter 16: forgive
chapter 17: rose day
chapter 18: proposal
chapter 19: boyfriend
chapter 20:possessiveness
chapter 21: gift
chapter 22: apple!!
chapter 23: waiting
chapter 24: alex..!!
chapter 25: dont leave
chapter 26: sweetness
chapter 27 : parents
chapter 28: forever
chapter 29 : don't lie
chapter 30 : your smile
chapter 31: ae!!
chapter 32 : i love you
chapter 33: party
chapter 34 : who's that??
chapter 35 : don't go
chapter 36 : pete!!!
chapter 37 : memories..
chapter 38 : present..
chapter 39 : look at me....
chapter 40 : you are trapped....
chapter 41: marriage...
chapter 42: no....
chapter 43 : new love...
next storyy...
part 2 ???
new story cover
where is my pete ?? part -2

chapter 15:pain

476 24 4
By ChikkiMugala

Ae pov:

In the morning...

      I was thinking about Pete words yesterday. Why is he telling me to like someone else??.i told him I like him more than a friend. Can't he get it that i like him!!!.

     I went to college and having breakfast in the canteen. Pond, can, cha- am was there. Suddenly chompoo came and sat beside me. " Good morning p ae~~".she said.

    I just nodded to her. I was only thinking about Pete. "P ae.. What are you eating...?? " She asked.

" Meat ball fried rice... " I replied in a low tone.

" Is it your favourite?? " She asked in exictment.

" No... It's Pete 's favourite"I replied.

   " Where is p Pete.. Didn't he come today...? " She asked.

" He is busy" I replied.

" Oww... I met him yesterday... Why didn't he come today?? " She said.

" You... Met him.. Yesterday.... " I asked.

" Kha.... I asked about you to him.. how to win your heart... " She said.

" Why..?" I asked her.

" P ae... I like you... You are my hero... Will you be my boyfriend?? " She asked.

By hearing that I was in shock , pond was laughing... Can, cha am are looking at each other.

" You like this... Shorty.... Oh no... This is the joke of the year.... ( laugh).... I can't stop laughing.... Hahah... " Pond said.

" Why are you laughing P..... P ae is my hero.. Don't laugh" She said to him.

" P Ae don't mind him... Will you be my boyfriend... " She asked me again.

" Iam... Sorry.. Nong.... But I .. I like someone else.... I can't be your boyfriend.. " I said to her.

" Why... Kha..... ( she was about to cry).... I really like you naa~~"she said while crying.

" Stop crying.... I can't be your boyfriend but, I can be your brother.... Hmmm... I will be with you... And protect you as a brother.... Will you be my sister? " I said to her.

She just ran away while crying. I was confused.

" Ai ae.... How can you be cruel to that girl..... See she is crying now..... " Pond said.

" Really... But I already told her that I like someone....else.. "I said.

" But can't you refuse her gently.... " He said.

" I don't know how to be gentle.. " I said.

" Oho.... See who is saying??... The way you always take care of Pete.... Isn't that called gentle...??..you will go crazy for Pete if there is a scratch on his body" He said.

" Am I that gentle to Pete..?? " I asked.

" Ai pond... I don't think ae goes crazy for Pete... " Cha am asked.

" Really.... You don't belive me baby... I will show you how much they are into each other wait... ( he turned to me).. give me your phone ae.. " He asked me and I handed it to him.

He showed my phone lockscreen to cha am.

" Who is this kid? "She asked.

" Do you really have to ask cha am...??... Ai ae... Tell her who is that.... " He asked me.

" It's Pete... So what now.. " I said.

" Wait... Wait.. " He said.

He unlocked my phone with a number " Babe... See, do you know.. What is this number? "He asked cha am.

She shook her head. " It's pete 's birthday.... This shorty forgets his own birthday but he remember Pete birthday well..... he kept pete's birthday as a password to remember Pete birthday....and also look at the home screen... "He said and showed to her.

  " So what.... If I keep it as my password.. " I asked him.

" Nothing... Nothing.... ( he turned to cha am)... Babe.. Can't you smell love... "He asked.

I pulled my phone back..... And went to class.

Pete pov:

      Today is mom birthday.. I wished her in the morning... Deli came as usual... But ae didn't come. Of course I didn't informed him.. It's my fault. I wish he will be happy with chompoo... I felt pain in my heart... I wiped my tears and went to garden to pick up roses.

    Be careful Pete... If you are hurt ,you will be dead.... Ae will kill you... I said to myself. I slowly picked up the roses. I carefully removed the thrones and placed them on my left hand side on the paper and placed roses to my right hand side.

   I was removing the thrones and about to keep them in the paper... Deli surprised me from behind " Boo..." and my hand fell on the thrones..... " Owwwwww..... " I said in pain.

    " What happened Pete... " She asked me. I slowly removed my hand... It was full of thrones and blood was dripping... " Ohh.... Iam sorry.... Pete... I didn't see there were thrones there... ".

   I slowly got up " You shouldnt  be doing that  khab deli... See iam hurt now... How am I going to face ae....??. " I said to her.

   " What it has to do with him... " She said. " Nothing... Leave it.. " I sighed.

   Deli don't like ae because he cares me more than her and ae don't like her... I don't know why..

  I am going to die if ae see this... I thought myself. I gave roses to mom. She is happy. We celebrated her birthday. We were having dinner ... Mom asked me suddenly.. " Pete.... Where is ae??dear... He didn't come today.. " .

  " He said he is busy.. Mae.... " I lied to her. " Oh.. I miss him... He is such a kind child from the very beginning....he always made me happy while taking care of you"

" Khab mae... But he said he can't make it today.. " I said to her. She was dissapointed.

   It was raining now... Deli dragged me into the rain... Even though I refused her.... She is stubborn... I was all wet... She and I played in the rain... But I am scared of my hand injury.. Ae warned me before head.

Ae pov :

     It was raining and I was thinking about Pete. Suddenly Pete 's mom called me. I picked the call.

Ae - hello mae...

Mom - dear.... You dissapointed me.. Iam mad at you now..

Ae - what happened mae.....why  are you mad..??( I asked her in confuse).

Mom - you didn't came to my birthday....

Oh shit... Today is Pete's mom birthday.... I forgot...

Ae - I am sorry... Mae... I totally forgot..  Happy birthday mae..

Mom - okay.. Okay.. I forgive you.. After all you are my second son... Is your work done?... Are you free now? .

Ae - what work mae..... I am free from the afternoon.. I don't have classes in the afternoon today...

Mom - aow... You are free??  ... Pete said that you are busy... And don't have time to visit me...

Ae - Pete said that mae....?..

Mom - hmm.. Dear.. He said you are busy...

Ae - okay.... Mae... Did Pete gave you roses...

Mom- he gave dear.... But today you aren't with him in the dinner... I kinda miss you  son..

Ae - I will visit you next week Mae... Iam sorry... That I couldn't make it today...

Mom - it's okay... Dear.. Then.. See you soon..

Ae - okay.. Mae byee...

I ended the call. Pete said iam busy to Mae...he didn't informed me about birthday too.... Iam so angry now..... Why did he lied to mae.... I went to bed with these thoughts to bed.

Next morning...

     I was eating in the canteen.. Can and tin came together to have breakfast. Tim handed me sweets and cake...

   " What are these... " I asked him.

" Pete's mom said me to give you.... Birthday sweets " He said.

  " Oh.. Thank you " I received them.

  " Tin.... " I called.

   " What is it ae?? " He asked me.

  " Are your assignments done?? "
I asked him.

Tin - which assignment?

Ae - you are same class with Pete right??

Tin - yess..

Ae - then you don't know about assignment that Pete doing...

Tin - no... There are no assignments given this week.. No projects tooo..

Ae - but Pete said there are a lot of assignments given..

Tin - what are you talking ae..... Pete will finish every work first in the class... He won't keep pending also... But there are no assignments given..

Ae - okay... Then... Thank you..

Tin - okay.. Leave it.

We ate and went to class...

Afternoon.

   Why did Pete lied to me... I was having lunch.. Pond and can came....

Can and pond were discussing something...

Can - doesn't it hurt.... For him.

Pond - yah.. It's hurts he can't even move his palm..

Can - shh.... He said to keep it secret..

Pond - but... Ae should know...

Ae - what is it pond..... What are you both hiding from me.... ( I asked in anger)

Pond - nothing.... Ai ae.

I looked at can and he avoided my looks.

Ae - pond... If you don't say now.. I will shove my studs into your mouth... Say it...

Pond- okay.. Okay.. I will say it but you shouldn't be angry...

Can - hey.... Pond he said not to tell him...

Ae - who???

Can - pete...

Ae - what did he said to hide from me...

Can - we can't say you... Ask him yourself....

They didn't said to me... It's obvious that Pete is hiding something from me... That's for sure.

I went to class and the college was finished. I went to football field to vent my anger while playing foot ball so that I can divert my mind.

  I went there with my football and a girl and boy were sitting on the stairs. The boy looked like Pete..

  I went near.. It was Pete and deli. " Slowly..deli ...it hurts...be gentle...ouch..." My eyes widened. Deli is applying ointment to Pete hand which was full of injured marks.

" WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!!! " I said in anger.

" Ai ae!!!! " Pete said in shock..

It's a long chapter I will upload it in two parts..

How's the chapter...

I will upload new chapter soon...

Your author..

Shivani ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.3M 57.6K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
6.7K 228 22
This is a story about brightwin where bright cheated on win but when he didn't know that win had a cancer and regretted everything in the end
248K 12.1K 69
Gulf and Mew have been married for 5 years now, but they've been together for 7. Gulf is Mew's baby and a gothic hermaphrodite who has already given...