Made In Hell (Completed)

By TheHopefulDreamer

Love at first sight they talk about.... Match made in heaven they say.... But what happens when they fall in... More

Prologue
Characters
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Epilogue
New Book
Interview
Sequel

Part 58

1.3K 193 212
By TheHopefulDreamer

Continue from last part....

Happy reading folks....

Bonus update for lazy_aatma and Roja Di.... Sorry I can't mention you....

••••••••

Point of view: Bela's POV....

••••••••

Alex suddenly came to us when we were dancing because he wanted to tell me something.... God know what....

"So you finally got your Mahir? The one whom you loved since college days.... ", He asked suddenly smiling and I can't help but chuckle....

"Yeah... Kind of.... He loves me.... I love him already and more....", I tell him....

"I am so happy for you....", He said being dramatic like he just got his heart broken....

"Thank you Alex.... Again.... For that day....", I tell him honestly....

"Which day?"

"When Mahir met that accident.... I never wanted to tell people that it was me who helped him to reach hospital.... And you actually respected it and helped us to get Mahir in car..."

"See Bells.... You don't need to thank me for anything.... The day I saw you crying for him, I got to know what true love is.... I was such flirt and non-serious guy then and proposed you without even thinking am I responsible or not.... But when I saw you crying for him, I knew you are not made for me.... And I just moved on.... But wait.... We are not here to talk on those topic... I have something to tell you.... It's important...."

"Shoot"

"Yeah so.... I am in love...."

"What??! Love?! With whom?"

"Yeah so.... When I started my start up.... There was an employee working for me.... Her name is Izzy.... And... I love her.... I thought that it's crush again.... But then... I just realised that I feel for her.... So we are together now.... And I love her...."

"I can't believe.... Alex.... I mean.... I am so happy for you.... Where is the girl? I wanna meet her so bad who tamed you...."

"Ohh great then.... She is coming here in half an hour.... She will be a little late so...."

"Wow great.... I already like her after knowing bout her....", I said flicking my hairs and only if I knew what he will see,I wouldn't have had....

"Wait a second.... What's that?", Alex said with her eyes widened....

"What?"

"Hickey....", He said chuckling and I just want to run away now.... I am so embarrassed....

"It's okay... No need to be embarrassed.... We are adults.... Wait a second....", He said chuckling and then brought my hair to the place again to hide it.... And I was feeling embarrased till now.... Then finally we got down the dance floor....

And my eyes were just looking for Mahir when I just couldn't find him... Suddenly Vish came striding towards me and I look at her....

"What happened Vish? Why so tensed?"

"Bela.... It's messed up.... Mahir.... He doesn't drink.... But"

"Yes I know that baby... He never had alcohol in his life.... But what?"

"But he got drunk today.... He constantly gulped the drinks down like he is pro drunkard or something.... Now we just can't find him too....", Vish said pouting and being worried.... What? He is drunk? Ohh no....

"What do you mean you guys can't mind him? Where is he?"

"We don't know.... Let's find him out..."

We then went to find him in every part of pub and finally I saw someone sitting in front of a girl.... And I could only see the backside of that person and I knew it's Mahir.... What is he doing?

I went near them....

"Mahir....", I said... And as soon as I took his name, he turned towards me while sitting on his chair like that only....

"Where did you go Bela? I was searching for you...", He pouted childishly saying this and then hugged my waist sitting like that only.... And I know he is definitely not sober....

"What was he saying?", I ask the other sheepishly since I saw Mahir talking to her....

"Nothing.... I guess he got a little high and he was just telling me that he couldn't find his wife, and he is going to call police to search for her, and how much he loves his wife, and how beautiful she is, and that he is hungry.... And god knows what all....", That girl told me politely while chuckling.... And Mahir then looked up at me when I started chuckling too.... And he pouted and spoke up....

"Baby I was not lying.... You are very very very very beautiful.... Come let's go I am hungry....", He said with a pout on his face.... How cute he is....

"He is so cute.... And you are so lucky....", That girl said facepalming herself.... And I just smiled and mouthed a 'he definitely is' while taking him with me....

Then I just took Mahir to a table and called Vish and Yuvi there who arrived in few minutes....

"You guys be here with him.... I am going to get lime water for him.... He will feel batter....", I tell them but as soon as I was leaving, I felt him holding my wrist to stop me.... So I turned towards him....

"Baby don't go.... Baby I love you.... Please be with me", he said so cutely that I just wonder what did I ever do to get him....

"I love you more baby.... And I am just coming in a minute.... Okay?", I assure him and then went to take like water....

What I realised today is.... He does not behaves typically being drunk.... But he is much of a cute child.... Who will cling to you and will do cute stuffs being drunk... And not to forget he is extra sweet too.... His childish side is more visible being drunk and people can enjoy his drunk behaviour unlike mine.... Because I am someone who throws up after drinking and then becomes sleepy and dizzy too.... And I find it so irritating.... Then I just go back to them with lime water and gave it to Mahir smiling looking at his pout.....

"Bela.... How cute he is.... How cutely he apologised to you on call!", Vish said with a dreamy look on her face....

Wait? What? When did he call me?

"What? He didn't call me....", I told them when they scrunched their brows in confusion....

"He called you just now Bela", Yuvi said.... Making all of us more confused thinking whom did he call....

"Ohh shit", we all spoke up at the same time realising he drunk dialled someone else.... And I quickly took his name to check whom did he call when he was sitting there staring at limewater and rubbing his eyes with his hands like a child....

Ohhh shit.... As soon as I check call history, my eyes pop out of the sockets realising he drunk dialled Sumi mom.....

"Whom did he call?", Vish asks....

"Um.... Su... Sumi mom....", I tell them with shocked expressions plastered on my face....

"What all did he say on call?", I ask them and Vish was standing there freaking out so Yuvi spoke up....

"Bro's exact words I can tell.... 'Hello... Baby... Baby I am sorry.... I was so jealous that I got drunk.... And now.... I am so sorry.... I never drink... I am sorry.... But baby.... Please don't be angry at me.... If you will be angry, you won't kiss me, you won't hug me.... You know Mahir can't take you anger.... I love you baby... No don't say anything.... Just listen to me.... You know what.... I told that girl how beautiful you are.... She was so jealous of you.... You are so pretty.... Okay baby I love you.... Come back soon.... Bye....' Bro said all this in one breath on call and we thought it was actually you and that's so cute.... But it was mom.... Shit....", Yuvi told me this all while chuckling in between and controlling his laugh.... God.... Mahir.... What did you do baby? How will we gonna face mom?

"Mahir gulp this limewater down.... You will feel okay....", I said getting over the shock which I just got....

"Baby.... It's sour.... I can't....", He said pouting again and pulling me close to him and hugged my wait.....

"Baby but you have to....", I tell him in the same childlike tone....

"What will I get in return?", He said pouting and I can't help but smile at him....

"Whatever you want...."

"I want a kiss....", He said with a wide grin on his face.... And.... What?

"What? Umm... Okay", I agreed because he needs to have limewater.... I will dodge that kissing clause later...

"No not later.... First kiss me then I will drink it.... It's too sour baby.... And I know you will not kiss me later", He said with a puppy face.... Mr. Sehgal I must say you are too smart even after being drunk....

"Okay", I tell him and kissed him on forehead....

"Not here", he groaned....

"Um... Wait...", Seeing his expressions and I kissed him on his cheeks....

"Not here too baby.... Here", he said while pouting his lips and putting a finger on his lips.... And I looked at Vish and Yuvi only to see them smiling at his antics....

"Everyone is here Mahir.... They are watching us....", I tell him blushingly.... To which he started looking towards Vish and Yuvi and about rest he cared the least I guess....

"Yes they are here.... Wait baby.... Yuvi.... Vish... You both.... Close your eyes.... My baby is gonna kiss me so have some shame....", He said pouting at them too.... And okay drunk Mahir is a pouting model for sure.... Thinking this I let out a chuckle....

"We won't cover our eyes....", Yuvi said smirking at Mahir.... And then what he did was just adorable....

He brought one of his hand to his mouth, covering it and then he moved it near his mouth and far from it, and while repeating the same act, he said, "Shame, shame.... Puppy shame", in between..... God he is so adorable....

••••••••

Hope you all like this part.... Please do vote and leave reviews in comments...

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 78.5K 67
ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ɪꜱ ʜɪɴɢʟɪꜱʜ (ʜɪɴᴅɪ+ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ) 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒃�...
525K 21.1K 39
# 1 in General Fiction as on 11-03-2017 A Gasp escapes my mouth looking at my accidental husband kissing those three girls one after other ...... Tea...
442K 28.4K 72
He doesn't like her, but always had a soft corner for her.. She hate him, but always stays by his side.. He don't like her presence, but misses her...
573K 23.8K 49
Dev Dixit : A fun loving smart mamma's boy who is very casual and pays no heed of what others think about him he likes to do whatever he feels right...