➳ head in the clouds || s. to...

By kookiesnmilkies

unknown: jdjsjdj u make my heart doki doki ♤ shoto todoroki fanfic/textfic♤ status: completed !!! creds to th... More

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚ intro !
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
end !
new ff !!

t w e n t y f i v e

5.5K 175 443
By kookiesnmilkies

y/n woke up and saw the message, her heart sank as she saw what he said

how?:&/)/$-7 she thought

icyhotqt😫

hey, stop ignoring me,
i already know who you are

friend:)

GOOD MORNINGNG

SORRY I DRIFTED
TO SLEEP FAST

WDYM????😃😃😃

u totally dont me haha..😂🤣😂🤣

icyhotqt😫

oh, i thought you were ignoring me

sorry for assuming

but dont change the topic

friend:)

UH

icyhotqt😫

y/n i know its you, please stop
avoiding me

friend:)

hHahahhaHAHA

Y/N WHO IS SHE

NEVER KNEW HER LOL

haha fuck

icyhotqt😫

finally now i know who you are.

meet me outside, everyone's still sleeping so
its okay.

y/n:)

okay.

Seen

fuck. thats the only thing she thought. 'i mean yeah hes smart BUT NO ONE TOLD ME HES THIS SMART WHAT THE FUCK' y/n slammed her head on her pillow and shouted.

when she calmed down, she opened her door and went down. she met kirishima on the elevator.

"going down?" kiri asked and y/n nodded. she went in the elevator closed. their trip going down was quiet. but it was rather a comforting silence.

they waved goodbye to eachother and y/n proceeded to go outside meeting todoroki. y/n waved akwardly so did he. her heart began to beat fast, she checked her pulse and was shcoked how fast it was.

"b-before anything i just wanna say, IM SORRY" y/n bowed exactly 180°. "...what are you sorry for?" y/n looked up to see todoroki's face flashed by the sunlight.

'what the fuck hes so pretty' she thought. she didnt know she was staring on him for so long that todoroki needed to snap to her for her to get his attention.

"oh- i- what did you ask? i forgot" y/n giggled nervously. "you do know you dont need to say sorry right?" todoroki slightly smiled which made y/n's heart flutter. "but i wanna ask something" todoroki folded his arms, it made y/n gulped

"why did you do that? i mean-" todoroki got interuppted. "LOOK, im sorry. you may think im a very happy girl that is you think is probably on crack but i dont really know how to express my feeling yk" y/n sighed.

"and im not going to even let my hopes up on you saying you like me back, im just happy that i for once actually expressed my feelings to someone" y/n smiled which made todoroki left in shock

"anyways, im going in now, i havent ate breakfast yet lol so ill go in,, make sure to eat too okay?" y/n waved goodbye leaving todoroki speechless.

'why? why do i feel like this?' todoroki thought as he followed y/n from far away. he admired how her hair danced with the wind it made him fall for her even more without him realizing.

y/n on the other hand, uncomfortable bc she feels todoroki staring at her. 'DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG??? IS MY POSTURE WEIRD??' she thought as she straighten her back as she was walking back to the dorm.

— time skip —

school ended, everyone packed their things and went home. y/n was relieved that todoroki knows that its her but a part of her is still embarrased.

"so, does he know already?" midoriya placed his hand on her shoulder. y/n sighed and nodded. "WHAT SINCE WHEN" midoriya exclaimed.

"since like this morning?? he texted me yesterday night and i saw it when i woke up and he told me to talk with him" y/n gripped her two slings of her backpack.

"and??" midoriya popped his bubblegum. "i said sorry, he asked why and told me to not say sorry to him" y/n sighed once again. "HE WHAT" midoriya chocked on his bubblegum.

"ARE YOU OKAY YOURE CHOKING" y/n rubbed midoriya's back while laughing hard. "SHUT THE FUCK UP ITS NOT FUNNYYY" midoriya whined and y/n hummed.

"anyways, i didnt know todoroki has a soft spot for you." midoriya lied, he wanted to see y/n's reaction. "hE WHAT OFC NOT LOL" she began giggling crazily which made midoriya laughed.

"you never know, he might like you too you know" midoriya smirked which made y/n rolled her eyes. "how??? i have no chance with him if im battling over her" y/n pointed at momo and todoroki walking together.

todoroki's pov

when will she ever stop talking. she keeps rambling about everything. when were we even close?

"so yeah thats why my pet cat died" momo said excitedly.

who even is excited to talk about a dead pet?

"you sound excited talking about your dead cat" todoroki was cold to momo which made her flustered by embarrasment.

todoroki looked at momo and saw y/n and midoriya talking at the side of his eye. shes really pretty.

"hello??? earth to shotooo" momo snapped. "dont call me shoto, call me todoroki" again todoroki was so cold at momo.

"youre so cold to me, anyways igtg bye!!" momo waved and todoroki nodded. finally he can be in peace.

y/n's pov

"omg WHAT SHE LIKES TODOR-" y/n quickly covered midoriya's mouth. "SHHHH im not supposed to say that" y/n placed her finger to her lips and midoriya nodded.

— time skip —

y/n:)

HEYYY

icyhotqt😫

hi, y/n :)

y/n:)

WAIT LMAO I FORGOT YOU KNOW
ME BDHSJDJJD

ah fuck

icyhotqt😫

hahaha

y/n:)

why does he type hahaha like that |

anyways now that you know me
might as well do i love to do

icyhotqt😫

??

oh no

y/n:)

YEP ITS WHAT YOU
THINK IT IS LMAOANDBJS

ILY PLS EAT

YEP  OKAY I FEEL AKWARD NOW

IGTG UM FEED MY FISH

'you dumb bitch u dont even have a fish' y/n thought

icyhotqt😫

...you have a fish??

i didnt know that lol

y/n:)

UM SURE THE ONE
ON MY PHONE YEAH

ITS AN APP

BDJSKDJDKSK OKAY
IGTG BYEYEYEYE

icyhotqt😫

haha cute |

okay bye :)

—————————

IM SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE
THIS FOR A LONG TIME I WAS
BUSY WITH SCHOOL BDJSJDJD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.3K 2K 61
For the gay girlies!! Gxg ofc My second book, I really wanted to make one with like those instagram posts so here it is!!
73.4K 936 6
⚠️ story is complete but currently under editing ⚠️ Through unexpected challenges and shared moments of vulnerability, the assumed-opposing forces fi...
161K 4.7K 13
the red string of fate. it appears when two people, meant to be together forever, first make eye contact. the string can tangle and stretch, but it c...
1.9M 83.4K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC