Fate Has Other Plans

By nic275

What happens when you think that you've found your forever, your life and husband . But he turns out to be a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
COMPETITION!!!!!
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Meet the character's
Author's note and comments
Meet the characters part 2
Message to Ya'll
A/N

Chapter 3

25.6K 671 157
By nic275

                    Jason's pov

I wake up to a bright light illuminating from the curtains , an empty bedside and an alluring smell of cookies and coffee .

I throw on a casual shirt and sweats then I begin walking down the stairs . When I get to the last stair , I see her , she's doing her thing in the kitchen.

Someone remind me again how I got so lucky? I mean she's beautiful and sexy . She's damn smart and she has one of the most beautiful smile you'll ever see in anyone's face.  Just like the one she weari-

I look at her and hold my thoughts. Why isn't she smiling? Her face looks so exhausted.  I know what will make her smile.

"Morning  Cassiey" I say to her .

"Morning Jason . " she says nonchalantly,  she just focuses on removing the cookies from the pan .

I go in to kiss her cheek , but just like yesterday  , she ducks down .  She's been so distant these past few days . She calls me by my name alot , instead of baby or honey . And yesterday , she didn't wait up for me or cook any dinner.

What if she knows? My entire body freezes . I dont know how to react to this . I knew she was smart , but it's been going on for so long , I believed she wouldn't find out .

I sit in my chair and begin nibbling on my cookie .

All I can think of is that she's going to kill me , she's going to leave . Oh , shit what am I going to do .

I'm cheating , I'm cheating and I cant stop.  Every month that passed buy I'd tell myself that the following month I'd stop .

Until I met her , now I go over at her place every night and I come home late . Fuck I just cant stop . But I've convinced myself that I'll stop when it reaches a year .

I dont think she knows though , if she did , she would have confronted me about it . Cassandra is a straight forward person , she would have confronted me .

I hear clicking on the floor . When I look up,  I witness a fashion model strutting down my stair case , Cassiey looks amazing . I get kind of angry that she puts on this show for the folks,  while she doesn't let me kiss her cheek .

Me , her husband.

She picks up her purse then leaves . " Goodbye to you too Cassiey ." I mummer sarcastically.

This is the behavior that makes me sleep around.  This stupid , petty and childish behavior.

I get up from the stoel and  begin getting dressed for work .

Thirty minutes later , I'm inside Smith Industries.  I'm greeted by a cold Kimberly , the receptionist.

Kimberly is Cassiey's friend , whenever Cassiey comes to the company , she hangs out with Kim .

Kimberly once walked in on me and one of my ladies in the office fucking . I know it was her without even looking , because when she walked in , she said : "Mr Smith."

I know her voice from anywhere.  She has one of those voice that you only hear on TV and the radio . Its smooth and bold , the opposite of the owner of the voice .

Her voice is like a supermodel and our names are like the clothes that her voice models .

If you could fuck a voice , I know I'd fuck that voice .

I give her a small smile . And she just nods with a tight smile . She just doesn't forget does she .

I walk straight into the office and dive into work . There's alot I have to work on because as if time just couldn't wait , I hear clicking on the floor .

It comes closer and closer to my office door . And then she walks in , I'm not sure who she is because I haven't looked up from my computer .

And then the clicking stops . Something is dropped inside my free hand which was playing with a pen .

I look at the hand , and there's a red lace material in my hand . I look up to see who just handed me her panties , and as if on cue , she smirks then walks over to lock there door .

She comes back and then says . "Good Morning Jason ."

"Ms Dixon ." I say nodding to her . She walks around the table and I twist the chair around .

She guides her skirt up and I unbutton my pants and lower my boxer .

Jason junior jumps out . And then she begins to lick him . I grunt , she's so good at this .

She's about to put her clit on me but we're disturbed by the telephone ringing . She groans and the fixes herself and so do I.

"Well , see you tonight then ." She says , a bit of disappointment lacing her voice and then her gaze dropped to her panty in my hand. "You can keep that. "

She walks out.  And I answer the phone . The investor just goes on and on about how Cassiey and I are not listening to his ideas and how he'll cut ties with us .

After ending the call , I go back to working . We have a big project coming up and I need Cassiey to fill us in on what budget we're looking at .

I go back to work , and after everything I fetch a doughnut to nibble on and then I walk out .

As always , Kayla is waiting near my car with her belongings in hand . When I open the car she's quick to jump in . She starts up the music and sings along .

While I sit in the driver seat. 

"You ready?" I ask her .

"Hell yeah!" She jumps and squeals. 

The entire way to her apartment  we sing along to songs booming out of the radio and she dances .

My hand is on her thigh the whole time.  The heat radiating of her skin is unbearable,  I just want to take her right here and right now .

I squeeze her thigh and my hand goes a little higher . Her breath hitches .

Her apartment comes to view,  and my car speeds up from habit . She looks at me with lust and then begins touching herself while moaning my name .

I slam the breaks right in front of her apartment and then I lunge out of the car . She fumbles with the key and then opens the door .

I tear her clothes off and we begin our sex right here at the door .

Author's note

No sex scene yet 😉 but stay tuned there  will be one pretty soon . And yet again thank you to those who are reading and to those who aren't,  please do .🤲🥰

I enjoyed writing from Jason's point of view , infact  I enjoy writing  from Male perspectives all the time .

Have a great day.

Vote,  comment and recommend

Nic275

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 300 31
"แž‚แŸ†แž“แžปแŸ†" แž“แžถแŸ†แž˜แž€แž“แžผแžœแž€แŸ’แžŠแžธแžœแžทแž“แžถแžŸแžŠแž›แŸ‹แž˜แž“แžปแžŸแŸ’แžŸแžŠแŸ‚แž›แžแŸ‚แž„แžแŸ‚แž‡แžถแž”แŸ‹แž…แžทแžแŸ’แžแž แŸ’แž“แžนแž„แžœแžถ...แŸ”
25.5K 256 9
Shen Xi, who grew up in a favorable environment, never thought that one day she would be sent to work with her parents. Because of her weak body, her...
406K 25.4K 21
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
2.8M 185K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...