Blackpink x reader one shots

Od applelime66089

All of this is fan made not real... Some are smuts, reactions, fluffs, and yeah. Some are sad with bad ending... Více

jennie
Rosé
jisoo
jennie
Rosé
jisoo part 1
Jisoo part 2
jennie
Rosé
jisoo
jennie p1
Jennie part 2
Rosé
jisoo
jennie(female)
Rosé(fem)
jennie (fem)
Rosé
jisoo
Jennie (fem)
Rosé(fem)
jisoo
Jennie (fem)
Rosé
Jisoo(fem)
jennie - Fight club
jennie(fem)- fight club
rosé (fem)
Lisa
curse of roseanne park
a/n whoops

curse of roseanne park (2)

517 16 4
Od applelime66089

Y/n pov

I shifted when I heard a knock on the door. Roseanne was still clinging to my waist.

Ah my minds going wild. Whatever someone's at the door, but I can't wake her up to quickly.
"Hey, someone's at the door. You have to get up." I lightly shook her but she didn't move. Actually, there was no reaction from her at all. And she looked pale.
"Hey. Hey, get up. Stop playing around there's someone at the door. Roseanne." I started to shake her harder and pulled her hands off me. I got up and lifted her up,
"Hey, Roseanne wake up! Please, this really isn't funny." I lightly laughed and pulled her on my lap.

"C'mon, wake up." Ah shit now I'm a bit nervous. I was about to slap her lightly when I felt her arms wrap around my neck and hear her sigh.
"Mmh, you said we could sleep." I heaved a big sigh and leaned back onto the bed.
"God, why didn't you answer the first time I called you!?" I pinched her arm and she leaned in bitting my neck.
The door was knocked on again and I heard her groan.

"Fuck just go away I'm tired." She was glaring at the door through her droesy eyes.
"Hey, this isn't even your house. People are allowed to knock plus the guys standing watch decided to let them through. So must be someone important. So...wanna get up so I can open the door?" She laughed and tightened her hold.

"You're funny. If you want to get up you have to make me move." She lifted her head so I could see a slight smirk on her face.
"Please, it could be important.."
"Not my problem." This girl... I wrapped my arms around her tighter and she laughed.
"Are you trying to get me off or not?" I lifted my hand and slowly moved it up to her head. I held onto her hair and tugged lightly. She groaned and I could feel her smile against my neck.

"You want to do this again?" Her voice was lower and I started to feel the heat creeping up my face.
"Alright that's enough. Up. Now." She didn't move so I tugged her hair lightly again.
"Up Chaeyoung." She groaned louder and pushed herself off me.
"See, you can move by yourself." I couldn't stop the smile I felt playing on my face. I laughed and ran to the door.
I looked through the small hole and saw jimin again. I let out a huff and ignored the slight foot steps I heard upstairs.

I heard him knock again and my brain started to argue with itself. I felt myself start to reach for the door knob and when I opened it he stood there fidgeting with his fingers.
"What do you want?" He sighed and gave me a defeated look.
"Y/n please I just want to talk."
"What do you want to say? Listen I already- MPH!" I felt my face pulled in and a pair of lips on mine. I pulled away and pushed him off.

"What the FUCK Is wrong with you?!" My voice raised with each word and I shoved him out.
"You literally decide to kiss me after all the bullshit you've done? What the hell are you thinki-" I got caught off again and pulled into another kiss.

What the hell is this guy think-

...

That's not the same pair of lips. A pair of hands wrapped around my neck. The lips were soft and gentle. I didn't get to respond before they pulled away quickly. I opened my eyes and saw Roseanne wearing some lipstick and a tight dress. Oh what the fuck. I felt her place another on my cheek probably leaving a mark with her lipstick. I was still dazed but she smiled and leaned into my ear.

"Hey, get ready for our date soon okay?" I felt her tug my shirt and nodded.
"Okay." She then turned and stared at jimin.
"Ah, you're someone y/n knows right?" He bowed and nodded,
"Ah, I'm sorry... I'll just get going. Y/n why didn't you tell me you had a girlfr-"

I cut him off quickly,
"Just...leave". He closed his mouth and nodded quickly walking away. I closed the door and glanced at her as she started to take off the lipstick.
"Is that why you were running around upstairs?"

She smirked again and looked at me.
"Well someone knocking obsessivly totally screams a crazy ex or a serial killer."

I laughed lightly and shook my head.
"Mhm this was the most reasonable answer? Dress up all nice like this, and then pull me into a random kiss?" I rolled my eyes and brushed past her and turned the corner into the living room. I noticed my breathing was quicker than usual and went to sit down when I was quickly pulled up.
"Nope. Let's go. We're going to go cook." I groaned and she pulled me up smiling.

"What are we going to make?" She shrugged and opened the fridge.
"Depends what do you want to eat
y/n?"

There's so many options.

"I'm not very good at choosing. I could probably stand here debating for a whole day. You should probably choose." She sighed and started taking things out.
"Is pasta good with you?" I smiled and nodded quickly.

"Yeah that sounds good. I'm going to peel and cut the veggies you can start boiling the water and pasta." She nodded and when I took everything out I started to get a overwhelming feeling of disorientation. I dropped the knife I was holding and hunched over.

I grabbed my head and leaned on the counter. The room started to feel like it was spinning rapidly and when it subdued I was fully leaned over on the counter. I reached for the knife again and tightened my grip on it. Ah probably those damn migranes again.

I rolled my eyes and put the knife down.

"Hey... uh- can you. Can you get me a seat please?" I swallowed and turned to look at her. But the room started spinning again. I started to lose balance and felt a pair of arms around me.
"What's wrong?" I couldn't even answer. I processed what she was saying but I couldn't answer.
"I...i. h-"

...

I didn't even hear her respond. I just heard laughter come out and reach my ears. I felt dazed but in bliss.

Then I blacked out.

I woke up and just laid there with a blank mind. I must've laid there for a while because when I actually got up and checked the time it was 1 am.

I didn't feel like doing anything though, it was strange. I looked to my side and jumped back, Rosie was just looking at me. Was she staring at me the entire time I was laying there?

It was definitely an unsettling feeling, not like I could do anything to stop her though.

....

"Why are you still up, shouldn't you be sleeping?" The awkward silence was killing me, I had to say something.

I didn't get a response, not that it mattered I guess. It was just strange to think she was watching me sleep.
"Hello?" I waved my hand in front of her face and she just grabbed my hand and pulled me closer while laying back.

"Woah! What the- "

I glanced down and wow. Beauty defined as a person has to be her. For some reason the curtains weren't down and the moonlight was shinning on her perfectly. Her hair was spread against the couch and my hand was slowly drifting to her face. It felt like I was in a trance, I could stare at her for hours.

"Beautiful..." I quickly shut my mouth after that came out and I got off of her and stood up.

"Sorry." My voice had gone soft and mellow. She was different in front of groups, she was still confident and racey but she looked much more magical without anyone around. Less chaotic.

"You, uh just go upstairs and try to get some more sleep. I'll go in the guest room, sleep on my bed it's better." She had sat up by now and still even when I'm off of her and standing farther away she still has a mischievous aura. God it was exhilarating.

"You sure you don't want to sleep together again?" My face was getting heated and I heard my heartbeat course thought me.
"It's okay I'll just try and sleep some more. Sorry about earlier, night." I rushed upstairs and closed the door. God help me. She's killing me but making me feel so alive.

Time skip

The sun was shinning on my face once I woke up and I didn't want to get up. Surprisingly, well not really, someone had their arms wrapped around me. And I knew exactly who it was.
"Time to get up sleepy head." She stirred in her sleep and just buried her face into my neck. God she was so different, in the morning she's a sweet angel but as the day goes on she turns into a vixen.

I pulled her arms off and put on my slippers.
"Get some sleep, you stayed up really late." When I ran downstairs I was met with someone I did not want to deal with in the morning. It was dad.
He was staring at me with a stern face and disappointed eyes.

"Where is she?"
"She's upstairs sleeping." He just sighed and pushed past me.
"This house is big enough so I don't have to see her. Make sure I don't"

God he was infuriating. I ate a quick breakfast and put on my uniform. I was trying to get out of here as soon as possible. Was it a dick move leaving her here by herself with him here? Absolutely. But she usually finds a way to survive. Not like my dad would do anything too bad.

Sadly, before I could leave I got stopped by my mother.

"You know he doesn't mean that right? He won't do anything to her."

"Somehow... I can't find it in me to believe that statmement." I heard her sigh and kiss my cheek.

"Have a good day today okay?"

"Yeah. Love you. Can you make sure she's okay throughout the day?"
She smiled and nodded before kissing my forehead and letting me leave.

I definitely favorited one parent over the other.

Time skip

By lunch time I was sitting with everyone when I saw jimin from the corner of my eye. It was probably a good time to tell them about that.
"Hey guys, yesterday uh. Jimin showed up at my house and just... kissed me."

...

"What?" I poked at my food and glanced up at jisoo. So quickly I retold the events that ensued yesterday and all they could do was stare wide mouthed.

"Hey at least Rosé was just helping you in her own way."

"I knew she was gay there's no way she isn't!"

I groaned and slammed my head on the table.
"Guys, the issue here isn't her, it's jimin. He keeps trying to... I don't even know what he's trying to do. It's like he's trying to get to me and make up for fucking my girlfriend. Well ex girlfriend."

I sighed and rested my head on Lisa's shoulder.
"God I hate that man." She groeled. I laughed and wrapped my arm around her waist
"Me toooooo!" I laughed bitterly and squeezed her a bit. The atmosphere around that table turned a bit sour and I decided to take a step out.

Lisa pat me on my back and I sighed while throwing my lunch out.

I shoved my hand in my bag and reached to grab something but my hand got stopped. Yeah I know the feeling of that hand. I glanced up and pulled away immediately. My fucking ex. Amazing.

"What the hell do you want."

I was not ready to face her, at all.

"Listen I just want to talk."
"No, no fuck your I just want to talk bullshit. You didn't think about consequences when you were fucking my friend. On my BED!"

She bit her lip and I could see the guilt on her face. I definitely didn't feel terrible when I saw that, it was deserved. 

"Listen I made a mistake. We both regret it, please can we just move past it?"

"Excuse me? Move past it. Yeah sure like I can do that. I don't give a fuck what you guys were, but nothing excuses what you guys did behind my back. You have no idea what you two made me go through you have no fucking ide-"

"Y/n, who's this?" My head shot behind me from that voice.

"Wha- Rosie what are you."
"Who are you?" Godamnit Yeri. I glared at her and zipped my bag up.

"Who she is is none of you business now for the love of God. Leave. Me. Alone."

I was about to leave when Yeri grabbed my hand.
"Please..." and just perfect jimin's here.
"Y/n, Yeri... Roseanne." Oh fuck this day.

I gripped my backpack as my heart rate started to increase.
"Please just leave me leave I don't want to deal with this anymore."

I shoved past them and sped off to the exit. Only one thing I know I've decided for sure

I'm skipping my next class.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

914 100 10
Before we get started i want to say that i don't assume ANY of the the idols sexualities or anything else this is just a fanfic that I started to wri...
42.5K 1.4K 34
This is the sequel to Found Myself Dreaming so if you haven't read that yet, please do so! -------------- You are an American actor who fell in love...
222K 4.1K 36
Hello, my loves! 🌹 The girls are waiting... 👀 ☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆ 🌅 Cover By: @HONEYFLOWERbp Started: Feb 09, 2021 Completed: Mar 31, 2023 (I might post mo...
1.5K 92 13
" I got sick of everything " -- Taehyung " From Me also " -- Jennie " I said everything not...