Mafia Baby

By jkismydadae

Hoseok was just a happy, bubbly sub working part time at a well known cafe. What he didn't know was that he c... More

Character introduction:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 53

1.3K 74 7
By jkismydadae

*3rd person pov*
Taehyung and Hoseok were peacefully sleeping in bed after their activities from earlier when they were woken up by the rest of their boyfriends bursting into the room. Hoseok whined as he buried himself under the blankets and instantly went back to sleep. Taehyung blinked his eyes sleepily as he slowly sat up in bed, hair all over the place.

"Why?" Taehyung whined, voice deeper and raspy because he just woke up.

Jungkook bit his lip as he eyed Taehyung, slowly crawling into his lap before placing himself on his lap.

"Hyungie~" Jungkook whined in his ear making Taehyung instantly perk up at the tone.

"Yes baby?" Taehyung muttered as he gripped the smaller waist of the younger.

"Help Koo?" Jungkook asked innocently as he started licking his ear.

Taehyung shuddered and looked over at the others with dark eyes. They got the point and instantly shuffled out of the room while closing the door behind them. As soon as they left, Taehyung flipped the younger on his back, caging him in between his arms.  They stared at each other for a moment before their lips were crashing onto each other's . Hoseok shuffled at the extra movement before cracking his eyes open. He rubbed his eyes with his fist as he listened to the lip smacking sounds. His eyebrows furrowed as he slowly peeked his head out from under the blankets. When he noticed his 2 younger boyfriends making out like it was the last day on earth, he propped himself up on his elbow. He watched them with hooded eyes as Taehyung started stripping Jungkook out of his clothes until he was naked.

'This should be interesting' Hoseok thought to himself as he watched his boyfriends.

Taehyung started trailing his kisses down Jungkook's body before he was face to face with his puckering hole. Jungkook bit his lip in anticipation before his head tilted back in pleasure. Taehyung licked a long strip from Jungkook's balls to his hole before attacking his hole like he was starving. Hoseok instantly got hard at the look of pleasure on Jungkook's face that he couldn't help but to start sucking hickies on the side of his neck. Jungkook jolted in surprise before he tilted his head head to give Hoseok more room.

"Are you being a good boy for daddy Koo?" Hoseok whispered in his ear making Taehyung look up.

"Y-yes. K-Koo is being a-a good b-boy" Jungkook whimpered out while looking up at Hoseok with dazed eyes.

"That's good Koo" Hoseok said with a smile while leaning down to peck his cheek.

Jungkook whined at the praise before his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Taehyung just hit his prostate with his tongue. Watching Jungkook whine and whimper on the bed caused for Hoseok to slowly slip into his headspace. He whined softly as he looked back and forth between his daddy and Koo.

"Does Hobi get to feel good too daddy?" Hoseok asked as he looked down at his daddy.

Taehyung's head snapped up before his eyes widened slightly. He's never had to deal with 2 boys in subspace before.

"Will you 2 be good boys and wait for daddy to come back?" Taehyung asked earning violent head shakes in return.

Taehyung smiled before quickly throwing on a pair of pants and speed walking out of the room. He ran down the stairs to the living room, alerting the rest of the men.

"What's wrong Tae?" Namjoon asked worriedly as he paused the movie they were all watching.

"So like... you know how me and Kookie were upstairs right? Well, we might have forgot that Hobi was in there and now they're both in subspace" he explained in one breath but luckily they were all able to understand.

"You left them alone?" Jin asked as he stood up and started towards the stairs.

Everyone else got up and followed the oldest up to Taehyung's room. They stopped outside of the door where they heard moaning. Their pants got a little tighter before they opened the door to be met with a very beautiful sight. Jungkook was sucking Hoseok off very sensually while Hoseok was whimpering on the bed, staring down at Jungkook between his legs.

"F-feels g-good K-Koo" Hoseok moaned as he threw his head back.

Jimin squirmed in his spot by the door as he felt his head get lighter. He whimpered softly to himself before walking over to the bed. The 2 boys on the bed turned to the new person and stared at him.

"C-can M-Minnie p-play t-too?" Jimin asked softly making the 2 boys nod excitedly.

They quickly stripped off Jimin's clothes before they somehow managed to make out with each other.

"I don't know if we should join or just watch" Yoongi muttered as he watched all 3 subs pleasure each other.

"Jimin hasn't been in subspace for a while so I think we should watch for now" Jin muttered as he already sat on the sofa in Taehyung's room.

The rest of the men followed and sat on the empty spaces of the sofa, watching the 3 in front of them intensely. Jimin broke from the kiss first to trail kisses down Hoseok's neck. Hoseok moaned into the kiss as he wrapped his smaller hand around Jungkook's throat softly. Jungkook whined as he sucked on Hoseok's bottom lip before pulling back. He laid on his stomach and waved his ass in front of the other 2. Jimin and Hoseok looked at each other before looking back at Jungkook.

"Koo wan' Minnie or Hobi?" Hoseok asked with a small pout on his face.

"Koo wan' Minnie. Please?" Jungkook asked while looking back at Jimin.

Jimin nodded as he scooted closer to Jungkook, sticking his fingers in his hole to already find it stretched out. He nodded to himself before rubbing up and down his shaft, spreading the precum as lube before sliding himself into Jungkook. Jungkook panted as he wiggled his hips, trying to get used to the feeling of someone being inside of him. Jimin whined from behind him before slowly pulling out just to thrust back in. Jungkook let out a whiny moan as Jimin started thrusting into him at a moderate pace. He pushed his hips back to meet Jimin's thrust. Hoseok squirmed in his spot because Jungkook's pleasured face was just turning him on more. He whined at the lack of attention before looking around the room. When his eyes landed on his daddies and oppa, his eyes lit up. He crawled over to the other side of the bed before looking at them with a smile, forgetting that he was completely naked. They all stared at each other for a moment before Hoseok laid on his elbows and spread his legs for them to see. He trailed his hand down his body with hooded eyes before his finger was circling his hole. He bit his lips slightly as he pushed his finger in, throwing his head back at how easy it slid in. He soon added a second finger and was pumping his fingers in and out of himself. He looked at all of them before his lips parted.

"Hobi needs help.... help Hobi?" Hoseok asked innocently without taking his fingers out of his hole.

Jin was the first one to move as he pulled Hoseok's hand out of himself before dragging him to the end of the bed by his ankles. Jin growled lowly at how submissive Hoseok looked before he pulled down his sweat pants. He pumped his shaft a few times before pushing himself into Hoseok's hole. Hoseok threw his head back with a moan while Jin spread Hoseok's legs and started pounding into him.

Jimin was still thrusting into Jungkook but now he wanted to be fucked. He pulled out causing Jungkook to whine but his whines stopped when his eyes landed on Yoongi.

"Daddy" Jungkook whimpered as he made grabby hands for Yoongi.

Yoongi quickly got up and sat at the end of the bed. He patted his lap and Jungkook was quick to climb onto him.

"Be a good boy and ride daddy okay?" Yoongi asked making Jungkook nod.

Yoongi pulled his pants off and Jungkook was quick to place his mouth onto Yoongi's member. He bobbed his head up and down so that his saliva would act as lube and placing himself back on Yoongi's lap. Yoongi laid back on his arms as he watched Jungkook grab his member to line it up to his hole. Jungkook sunk down and he threw his head back at the new stretch. He placed his hands on Yoongi's thighs while leaning back. He made sure his legs were steady enough before lifting himself up and slamming back down. He moaned loudly as he started bouncing faster.

"Good boy" Yoongi grunted out as he placed his hands on Jungkook's hips.

Jimin was looking at all the scenes around him and he was feeling left out. His bottom lip started to wobble before his eyes landed on his other daddies. He gasped as he crawled over to the edge of the bed and made grabby hands for both of them. Namjoon went and picked him up off the bed, cooing down at how cute he looked.

"Don't worry baby, your daddies will help you" Namjoon said sweetly as he put Jimin on all fours.

Jimin wiggled excitedly as he looked over his shoulder at Taehyung. He bit his lip before opening his mouth invitingly. Taehyung didn't need to be told twice and soon enough he was in front of Jimin with his member already out. Jimin happily lapped at his head before instantly deep throating him. Taehyung threw his head back as he muttered praises to Jimin. Namjoon already lined himself up and was already pushing into Jimin. Jimin moaned around Taehyung's shaft and was already pushing his hips back against Namjoon, silently begging him to start thrusting already. Namjoon chuckled deeply before pulling all the way out and thrusting back in with force. Jimin was a moaning, crying mess as he took all of Namjoon's thrust while deep throating Taehyung.

Hoseok was now bent in half with Jin's hand around his throat as Jin's thrust got even faster than before. Hoseok was moaning louder than the other 2 bottoms but he didn't care. Jin was fucking him too good.

"R-right t-there o-oppa" Hoseok moaned out as his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

"Such. A . Good. Boy" Jin grunted out as he thrusted at each word.

"I'm a good boy" Hoseok moaned before begging Jin to go harder and of course Jin complied.

Jungkook was now on his back, nails scratching down Yoongi's back as he pounded into Jungkook without mercy.

"Daddy... daddy...daddy" Jungkook softy chanted which only made Yoongi go harder.

"Is my baby boy close?" Yoongi grunted in his ear causing for Jungkook to whine and nod.

Yoongi pushed Jungkook's legs further apart as he pounded into Jungkook with inhuman speed. Jungkook was hugging Yoongi close to him as his eyes started to roll to the back of his head. His whines turned higher in pitch before he was cumming between their bodies, shaking in pleasure. Yoongi thrusted a few more times before cumming from how tight Jungkook squeezed around him. They both panted before Yoongi pulled out and laid next to his baby.

Jimin was being pounded roughly on both sides but Taehyung was the first to cum. He groaned as he released down Jimin's throat before releasing the grip he had on his hair. He laid down in exhaustion as he praised Jimin. Namjoon pounded more roughly into Jimin causing Jimin's lips to part in a silent scream and eyes to flutter shut from pleasure.

"You close prince? Wanna cum?" Namjoon growled in his ear causing for Jimin's tongue to roll out of his mouth in pleasure.

It took him a few seconds to comprehend he was being asked something before he nodded his head rapidly. Namjoon chuckled as he gripped Jimin's hips in a tight grip before pounding harder into the boy. He watched as Jimin's ass jiggled and how his member kept disappearing inside of him. His eyebrows furrowed in concentration as he felt Jimin clenching around him.

"C-can I d-daddy?" Jimin asked no one in particular but everyone answered him with a yes.

He moaned a little louder before he was releasing onto the sheets under him. His body was shaking in over sensitivity as Namjoon kept pounding into him.

"Oh fuck" Jimin moaned as his eyes rolled into the back of his head at the pleasure that came with the over sensitivity.

"Just a little longer baby" Namjoon grunted as he thrusted a few more times.

He finally came into Jimin and he let out a low growl. Jimin moaned at the warm feeling of cum inside him before he was whining about a butt plug. Taehyung had some in his room so he went to grab one before handing it to Namjoon. It was a pretty clear butt plug with a pink heart at the end. It was one of Jimin's favorites because he said it made him feel pretty. Namjoon slowly pushed the butt plug in and Jimin was too tired to do anything but moan at the feeling.

Hoseok was also close and so was Jin. He threw one of Hoseok's legs over his shoulder so that the other one could pump his member. Hoseok's mouth was wide open as his eyes fluttered shut. He wasn't able to make any more sound since he's pretty sure his voice was gone. Jin thrusted into Hoseok a few more times before Hoseok came first. Jin came right after him and Hoseok's body was twitching every once in a while. Jin pulled out and let out a breath. He looked at all of the 3 subs with a smile on his face. They somehow found each other through the bodies on the bed and were holding hands with each other. The other 4 men cooed softly at the cute sight before picking up the 3 babies. They all whined and reached for each other but stopped whining when they were placed into the bathtub together. They huddled closer to each other as they shared lazy kisses and tried their best to wash each other but they were all very tired. Jin cooed at them and asked Taehyung to help wash them. The 3 boys sat there patiently and allowed their bodies to get washed while Namjoon and Yoongi went to go get them all clothes to sleep in since they would most likely sleep in the same room. Taehyung's room wasn't an option since the bed was messy so they decided to sleep in Jin's room. Namjoon told Yoongi to take a shower first as he went back to the bathroom just in time to see Taehyung and Jin drying the 3 babies off. Namjoon smiled as he picked up a fluffy looking Jungkook and placed him on his hip. Jungkook buried his head into Namjoon's neck, enjoying the warmth radiating off of him. Taehyung picked Hoseok up gently while Jin picked Jimin up and they all made their way to Jin's room. They laid the 3 babies out onto the bed and dressed them in panties and big t-shirts since they like to dress like this when in their head spaces. They tucked the 3 boys under the blankets and watched with fond eyes as they cuddled up to each other and fell asleep quickly. Yoongi came out of the shower and ushered the other 3 away as he watched over the 3 boys. He smiled at them before climbing into bed and spooning Jimin. He didn't know when but he also fell asleep. The 3 men came out of the shower and shook their heads playfully at how Yoongi fell asleep too. They all shared kisses and said their good nights to each other before turning off the light and climbing into bed, going to sleep quickly.

——————————————————————-
Hey guys!! I didn't know I was going to update today but here I am😁. Like I said a few chapters ago, this book will be ending in a few chapters so if my other 2 books don't update as quickly, it's probably because I'm trying to finish this one. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter tho🙃

Ps: this is my favorite song by PRISTIN V😗

Until next time~
~Author A✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 11.3K 73
Hoseok's father was tricked, resulting in loss of all their money and finally the people who tricked him even killed their whole family. Fortunately...
293K 12.5K 48
Taehyung. A mafia leader. Crimes done right with no tracks. It's practically impossible to accuse him. He doesn't waste his time to play around. He i...
556K 35.9K 69
[ PREQUEL TO HIS POSSESSIVE MAFIAS'] An easy going Art student did let his unexplainable beauty trap a new business man who is also a mafia leader...
141K 4.6K 50
Taehyung and Jimin are 'nerds' at Seoul University.They will take over their fathers' company after their fathers retire. Jimin and Taehyung are chil...