Imagine If

By bocasconffehti

A girl named Rachel Ross has a lot of struggles to deal with. Will she ever get trough it? ... More

Chapter One- Addiction or Problems?
Chapter Two - Meet My Dolls
Chapter 4 - Fever Rachel

Chapter 3- Spilling Names

37 2 0
By bocasconffehti

After some lessons I decided to take a rest. I decided to eat some snacks I have in the kitchen . I ate a bag of cheetos and drank an orange juice.

I decided to continue my lessons until it's 1-3 pm.

It's 2 pm but I think today I have enough of studying .

I take my dolls to my room and arrange them quickly . In the mean time I have a lot of spare times so . I play Hide and Seek with my dolls ,play minecraft, play The Sims 4 and The Long Dark.

*BELL RINGS*
Oh that's my aunt. I decided to open the door for her.

"Hi Rachel ,how was your day?" My aunt asked .

"I LOVE IT ! Thanks aunt!" I shouted at her while hugging her .

"Oh umm ok then your welcome? By the way I will prepare you dinner " my aunt is the second nicest human being ever .

The first one is my mom of course . Oh God how much I miss her.

-Dinner Time-

"THE DINNER IS READY" aunt shouted at me.

I went downstairs and eat with her . It's delicious today we have sphaggeti .

"So, How was your first day of school?" My aunt asked me .

"uits werelly nwaice" I answered back.

"Its what? I don't get it?" My aunt asked again while laughing .

Oops sorry I speak while I was eating .

"Sorry , It was just delicous but it is very nice!" I said that while rubbing my face to a towel my mouth is filled with sauce.

"Oh ok , so what did you learn today?" My aunt asked still laughing.

"A difficult Algebraic problems and I understand it because of Sta-" OH crap I almost said the name she will think I am crazy.

"Sta- ? Who is that?" My aunt asked while looking at me really counfused.

"Stanley! I named my computer heehehehehe"I smiled.

My aunt smiled back and she went away . Phew that was a relief.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 798 25
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
31.2M 849K 63
QB Bad Boy and Me movie coming out soon in 2024! WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION Dallas Bryan is focused on her future, but whenever she's around Drayton L...
185K 4K 47
Crest view academy. This was no ordinary high school; it was known for its academic excellence and fierce rivalries. Amongst the students, two indivi...
230K 6.8K 49
we young & turnt ho.