YOU NEVER KNOW (LISRENE) COM...

By toogayforyouMANOBAN

Read for your own risk G!P for top community *expect grammatical errors *purely imagination *English is not m... More

ANGELs and Devils
HEART OF GOLD
TRUE LOVE
AWAKENING
LOVE IS THICKER THAN BLOOD
KID AT HEART
KIM
BAE
BROTHERHOOD
DILEMMA
CALMNESS
BIG STEP
THE CITY
MILES AWAY
SPREAD THE WARM
TEOKBOKKI
ENCOUNTER
UNEXPECTED
CHIPMUNK
LOST SOULS
BOND
MISSING YOU
GHOST FROM THE PAST
UNNIE IS HERE
PRIYA
A MOTHER'S LOVE
PURE INTENTION
EMOTIONS
PICNIC
THEY MEET
SMALL WORLD
UNSPOKEN PROMISE
COMFORT
MOMENTS
FEELINGS
THE PLAN
READY
INDEED
SOFTIE
A BATTLE
ALL SET
MEET LEO
THE STARS ALIGNED
LAUGHTER
EVIL ON THE LOOSE
TRIGGERED
GIANT
ITS PLANNED
WHO I AM
I AM LISA
INNER ME
ME MYSELF AND I
DECISION
NEW PLACE
CHANGES
UNCONTROLLABLY
WINDOWS
READYING
WEAKNESS
SET UP
NEW SET OF FRIENDS
LOATHED
RAINBOW AND SUNSHINE
STRAIGHTFORWARD
GETTING THERE
LISOO TIME
HER DAYS
OVERFLOWING
HURT
HER TRUTH (M)
LIGHT
PRESSURED
SAFE
STORYTIME
THERE HAPPY PILL
ONE GOAL " HAPPINESS"
JUST ANOTHER DAY
TICKING TIME
BE HAPPY
MOVING FORWARD
PUNCH
DIED DOWN
RAIN
MIRACLE IS COMING
FRUIT SALAD
ACCEPTANCE IS THE KEY
MEDICINE
SPECIAL CHAPTERπŸ’•
FIRE
THE HEIR
IM NOT THAT INNOCENT
MOTHER'S LONGING
VERSUS
I THOUGHT
TOP TO BOTTOM
GROUNDED
THE PAST AND PRESENT
UNSTOPPABLE LISA
PREPARATION
YES
BIG DECISION
THE STORM IS COMING
PLAN B
THE LISA HERSELF
I CATCH IT FOR YOU
SLEEPING
BLESSING IN DISGUISE
FOR THE SAKE
FIRST DATE
TEACHING
JUST LIKE BEFORE
HEAT ON WINTER
HARMONIOUS
CHERRY POPPING
ALWAYS AND FOREVER (end)
AREUM/ JERO

COCOMELON

1.3K 54 13
By toogayforyouMANOBAN

" YOUNG MISS!"
" LISAAAAAAA!"

the peaceful beach now awake, the laughter replace by a scream.

" Woooh coconut!"

Lisa said, she stumble in a pair of brown fine round and bouncy pair of boobs, lisas face was in between to it and the only word in her mouth is coconut.

Chaeyoung run emediately and with jongyeon to make her stand, and the woman seems not bother at all.

" Hahah your cute" she said in english, though shes hurt a little but it fades on Lisa's word to her. Lisa stands in help of chaeyoung and jongyeon the woman also stand and wipe all the sands on her body.

" Sorry " lisa said and bowed, then she said coconut again makes the woman laughing so hard, chaeyoung and jongyeon bowed to apologise and dragged lisa on the sight.

" Bye cutie I'm jessi the coconut" jessi laughing so hard, and get out of the beach, she's sunbathing and fall asleep that's why.

The girls saw it everything and everyone they heard it, jennie can't help but to look at her front and frown, same to joohyun they flip there hair to turn around and get in to the villa. Jisoo just facepalming how clumsy lisa is.

Wendy can't stop laughing with momo, its a nice welcome to her actually.

" This vacation is going to be fun" wendy said they laugh again and get inside the villa they all gather in seulgi's villa since lunch is coming too.

" Lisa" jisoo call her and she emediately go on her side, jisoo wiping the sands on her face, and saw the bites and scratches.

" Kwangsoo kindly get the clothes, beside the lamp it's her please, thank you" jisoo request kwangsoo run emediately to get it.

" Get a shower and changes clothes, there's a cream on my pouch at the back and put it on your skin" jisoo said.

" Unnie did you see it, its coconut color brown" lisa is laughing so much, its amaze her cause it first time for her to see it, its not like shes being pervert now.

" I know now go" jisoo said she facepalm for the second time, when lisa gone, they all laughing so much, but not the two girls.

" Lisa is amazing" wendy said and they look at her.

" Sorry wendy, hi welcome back" jisoo said and greet her and everyone too, then seulgi saw jennie and joohyun and she decided to tease them more.

" I wonder what lisa like, coconut or melons?" Seulgi said they all confused, then jisoo saw jennie and joohyun look at there front she smack seulgi, then they get it and look at the two.

" Ihateyou!" Both said and flip there hair then walk out, they all laughing again and they high five each other, jisoo just shake her head.

" Your such a bully, go on guys prepared cause lunch will be served soon" jisoo told them and they go, still laughing.

" You! You like coconut or cherry?" Jisoo asked seulgi with glaring eyes, seulgi gulp.

" Of course cherry, with pin~" seulgi didn't continue it since jisoo put her mouth on her lips she kiss seulgi then broke it.

" You can eat cherry later" jisoo said in hussky voice makes seulgi breathing hitch, she calm herself since it makes her hard.

" Don't tease me love" seulgi said and just like that jisoo, squeeze her balls.

" Just make sure, your eyes don't land somewhere" jisoo said and standup leaving seulgi behind, she's walking slowly, cause she don't want to be exhausted few exercise is good for her, but leaving seulgi dumbfonded.

" Girls is weird but I love her"

" Our daughter is really silly, just like what we saw" mrs. MANoban said she can't stop laughing too

" Yeah, seulgi told me something, in seoul Lisa's swim with her pet python on pool while snowing" mr. MANoban chuckled on how jisoo punished her mr. MANoban continue.

" Here when she prank jongyeon fake fire and powder bomb" mr. MANoban laughing imagining it he continues sharing also how cute lisa will be when her unnie scold her, but that didn't go on easy to mrs. MANoban her jealousy towards jisoo cant be handle anymore she try to calm cause the feeling is not healthy at all, she smiles but it didn't reach to her eyes and mr. MANoban didn't notice it.

" Sire the lunch is ready, young miss lisa is there already" other butler said and they stand up.

" Lets go, she's grumpy when she's hungry" mrs. MANoban said and they ride on golf cart.

" THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD" they all said they were having korean style food, barbeque and the table set up is long table, the manoban is right infront of jisoo and lisa, seulgi is in the middle, in MANoban side chaeyoung sit beside them and rest follow too.

Seulgi is grilling and jisoo too, the food is complete while they wait lisa is munching radish water kimchi and egg, jisoo putting vegetables on her plate too.

" Lisa, soup and rice while you wait for the beef" jisoo said she will have upset stomach she keep eating sour.

" Lisa, do you know them they are my cousin, mr. Su MANoban and mrs. Jinwoo MANoban" seulgi introduce them again and lisa this time stand up and bowed to them.

" I'm kim lisa, nice to meet you" lisa greet them properly as jisoo teach her manners and also knowing they are seulgi's relative.

" Hello lisa, just call me aunt and uncle" mrs. MANoban said then lisa look at jisoo and seulgi, jisoo nod to for approval.

" But your seulgi's cousin it's weird" lisa said they chuckled on her also the couple.

" Then call me anything you want" mr. MANoban said she liking it lisa say words for them, she nod and that's it coz there's already a meat on her plate.

" Chew lisa, slowly" jisoo said she eat well and everyone too then lisa stop cause there no cook meat, she wait and sipping some soup.

" Unnie more" lisa asked for rice and she gave her that's little cold so she can continue to eat, when new rice arrive its hot in her liking that's why, mrs MANoban show this action and she envy them.

" Don't stare love common just eat" mr. MANoban whisper to her, as they casually talked business with seulgi.

" Unnie beef more please" lisa cutely said and seulgi and jisoo grilled more, lisa smiling to them.

" AHHH open" jisoo make a ssam for lisa and she open her mouth wide, then she kiss jisoo cheek for thank you there always sweet, mrs. MANoban is really jealous but shrugged it off cause they understand her.

" Unnie can we swim, in the pool I saw it, it's connected on the sea" lisa said and while munching.

" You can after the nap is that ok? You didn't sleep well last night because your too excited, you'll get sick" jisoo said and lisa nod, then she invite the others.

They eat well, and stop talking for a while occasionally talk, then when they look like finish kwangsoo bring out the fruits in each sides.

" Here lisa" mrs MANoban try to get her attention, she put avocado on Lisa's saucer, she didn't notice they all have the same and lisa plate is different one, cause she don't like other fruits like what mrs. MANoban put, avocado.

" Unnie" lisa asked lowly, she's upset cause she's excited to eat the berry's with condensed, blueberries, raspberry and strawberry, her appetite drop.

" I'm sorry mrs. She don't like avocado, her you have mine ok" jisoo said lisa shake her head, she not in mood to eat now, and jisoo knows it already sighed and mrs. MANoban offers other plate that she gesture kwangsoo to get it.

" I'm sorry here this is new" mrs. MANoban said she's trying, she's sorry she don't know what to do.

" Nooooooooo" lisa lowly said she annoyed already for forcing her jisoo put her hands on her back to rubbed her.

" Lets go and take Some ice cream on our room don't be upset ok" jisoo stand up and she mouthed seulgi to tell them, lisa stand up not looking at them, as jisoo slowly dragging her.

" Kwangsoo can you send chocomilk and chocolate ice cream in there room and mallows too please thank you" seulgi said and kwangsoo nod she sighed, to others also stand up so that the couple won't be bothered on there presence.

Mostly the rascals leave, seulgi thank them in nod. The table is silent and mrs. MANoban cry thinking of it she failed again. Its honest mistake, they can't blame her for lisas action towards her.

" I'm really trying its just i miss my child so much, I want to hold her, kiss her and talk to her and look at her the most of the time but I can't because jiso~" mrs MANoban regret the words coming to her mouth, she knows they owe jisoo so much.

Seulgi and the rest understand her agony as a parent, they can't say it to lisa and deal after what circumstances will come ,but they can't cause lisa is special one, they only can pity her, help her to get close to her.

" I'm sorry" mrs MANoban said and her husband console her, she understands her wife.

" We understand mrs. And can we talk privately?" Jieun said, she can see that mrs MANoban have problem on her own as doctor she will help her, people like, lisa, mrs. MANoban, jennie, chaeyoung and joohyun face traumatizing event they cope in different circumstances, different type of person have different perspective and personality.

She's glad chaeyoung find her soul, jennie accepting and and moving forward, joohyun is mature one and very smart, lisa the special one coping on creating something extraordinary and mrs MANoban strong one but still depending on one soul to be happy lisa her life, she needs to find herself before anything else.

Mrs. MANoban nod and stand they both all leave and jieun joining them in a villa. Then kwangsoo came after sending what seulgi said.

" kwangsoo thank you, so how it goes there?" Joohyun asked, she wants to do something earlier but they can't just pull lisa or mrs. MANoban on the scene.

" She's crying, miss jisoo consoling her, she eating ice cream while crying" kwangsoo said, lisa is a child at heart her emotions is still a kid but deep inside the lisa is there

" She will be asleep after that, thanks kwangsoo please take an off too your here with us to relax stop roaming around doing things" seulgi said and they all nod kwangsoo is not just butler to them but a friend.

" Thanks masters, I'm doing this cause I'm happy serving you all specially miss lisa she's like my lost sister that's why don't worry about me I can manage, thank you in your concern" kwangsoo bowed, his holding his emotion not to cry, cause they treat him just like family.

" Stop being stiff kwangsoo and stop bowing your a friend to us ok now take your leave and relax let the resort stuff do this, I really can't stop you calling us young miss and master tsk" seulgi said and kwangsoo hugged her and sniff cause' his crying then, he take his leave.

" His funny and trustworthy person, that's why I like him to look for lisa" jennie said they all agreed and sighed.

" I hope jieun can help auntie, she didn't take counseling when we rescued her cause she's thinking how to find priya I mean lisa" chaeyoung said and they fall in silent.

" Since where all here, chaeyoung knows this already, joohyun jennie, I'm proposing to jisoo" seulgi said and the two screech on excitement.

" OMG omg omgeeeee we need details!" Jennie said and seulgi gesture them to shup up.

" Cool down ok, now I need your help that day, think what to do, you three what to do to distract her and make her wear the dress for the event not to notice something" seulgi said and jennie and joohyun high-five.

" We can do that" joohyun said and they leave the two as they whispering and planning the things, and all the stuff they need.

" They are weird sometimes" seulgi said and makes chaeyoung frown.

" What do you mean sometimes it's always duuuhhh" chaeyoung opposed and they laugh.

" Unnie," lisa whisper, she laying already and jisoo is patting her to sleep.

" Sshhh sleep it's ok unnie is here dont be upset anymore ok, I'll make your favorite dessert later" jisoo said, there's a history why is lisa acting about it not just because being bratty.

" Hmmmm, hmmmm naanananna" jisoo humming lowly lisa is dozing off already. Jisoo thought its just mistake, mrs MANoban don't know things but she saw the eye its screaming pain and longing, then the door open slowly revealing seulgi, jisoo gesture her to come.

" How is she?" Seulgi kiss her head and sit in front of her. She feel bad to hide things but it's not the time now.

" She's just upset, I will make her dessert later as I promised" jisoo said lowtone, seulgi nod.

"Same on the farm you made that she didn't even let us eat?" Seulgi remember it she's tempted that time to still just to taste it but no Lisa's glaring eyes makes you love you life more, then jisoo nod.

" I still remember the ingredients, I'll prepare it down stair" seulgi said jisoo hold her hand say thank you,.

" Come her lay down to lets take a nap it can wait later" jisoo said and seulgi lay on her side, jisoo is smiling she have the two people she love the most.

" Jenjen" joohyun called her, they stay silent as they finish take notes what to do on seulgis proposal. They are now in cafe located in rooftop hotel the view is manificent that need quietness to savor it, jennie look at her and smile.

" Yes unnie?" Jennie looking with sincere eye smile, joohyun trying to read but she cant see anything, all she want to know if she's really ok now, but she cant voice it out.

" Hmm nothing actually, I was planning if we can go as three somewhere, like skydive, or diving" joohyun said just to get rid whatever uneasiness she have throughout everything, when she knows jennie mental suffering she want to get out and gave in but she will lost a friend also and jennie is one and a sister to her.

" Ohh now that you mention, poopoo wanted to try it we can do that, hmm how about after the engagement?" Jennie show excitement and makes joohyun smile to her, jennie is one of those innocent one force to be mature at the young age for a horrible event, joohyun nod to her as they were walking back to jisoos villa. When they get inside they saw seulgi on kitchen taking out fruits on paper bag.

" Hi seul, its all settled don't worry" joohyun said it's about distracting jisoo, seulgi peek on stair of jisoo is round but no so.

" Thank you, I have dress for her that day, I'll send it on you room, bring the other girls with you all" seulgi said and jennie sit on still and inspecting the fruits

" Is this for lisa?" Jennie asked since what happened earlier saddened her but no one's to blame for it.

" Yes jisoo will make dessert for lisa, to compensate her feelings earlier" seulgi and and she's washing it ahead so it will dry.

" Hmm she's still a baby, she don't like obstacle and hindrance, and one of it is invading her thoughts and comfort zone" jennie said as the two eyeing her, she really understand lisa more like jisoo, she sees thing in interpret her actions.

" You know her to well jenjen, it didn't even cross my mind, though we all thought is some practice she likes" joohyun said they love lisa but still everything about her is mystery.

" I don't maybe because, we have the same mind" jennie said she's laughing on her statement but seulgi and joohyun feel uneasy about it and jennie saw this.

" Common guys it's a joke, tsk let loose you two is getting old" jennie joke out and she's laughing then get some drinks in a fridge when jisoo get down nurse assist her seulgi saw her she emediately run to her and lift her to go down stair and sit her on the stool in the kitchen.

" Just tell me when you want to get down love" seulgi said, accident always happen she may loose strength in her legs she's just regaining her strength again.

" Just little exercise don't worry much, ok next time now it's good your two here, I will teach you lisa favorite dessert" jisoo said and the two smiles widely and emediately both, put there hair in messy bun, rolling there sleeves, this there's nothing much to roll since they wear t-shirt, then washing there hands and putting apron.

" This scene is familiar" seulgi sarcastic statement earn a glare from two petite, she turn to jisoo she do the same, in her mind girls are weird but she love this certain heart shape lips petite, she scratch her nape and awkwardly giggle.

" Alright, I'll be just upstairs Ill leave you now, hahah call me okay just doing little work" seulgi said she can't stop seulgi from work even they were in vacation she really find time to work but neither she have work she still have time for them even to lisa to babysit she do it, they kiss before she leave

" Respect bro" the two memic Lisa's expression makes then smile on there silliness.

" Ok let's start" jisoo said she's giving instructions to them its very simple and basic, but the taste its different maybe because the love makes it more appetizing. They talk in between girls thing then little while nayeon and mina with joy came.

" Where's the others?" Jisoo asked, wendy jongyeon and momo, daHyun is looking some activities.

" They gathering jetski in front, they will teach lisa on it" mina said makes jisoo little worried.

" Is that thing safe?" Jisoo asked, nayeon chuckled.

" Yes unnie, they have life vest too just to cheer up the kid, than swimming on the pooll, cause the coconut is there" nayeon said and laugh, they just came there roaming and spot the infinity pool lisa is talking about and the coconut girl is not alone, they are bunch oh coconut field in there.

" And it's not alone, there talking about the cutie she said" joy tease more though she heard them about it when jessi talk about this tall kid calling her coconut.

" That Lisa's mouth blurting so much, I hope she's not upset to lisa action" jisoo said oblivious on there hint that the jessi girl is facinated to lisa already.

" Oh don't worry unnie she's not really," mina said and the two who's chopping fruit in cubes turned into mince because of annoyance.

" Jen, hyun" jisoo called them cause they are lost already, and they look each other and blush because of embarrassement.

" Relax lisa don't like coconut she like melons more" jisoo tease more and everyone is laughing so much, they all high five, they afternoon continue they laugh and sharing stories like normal one.

" Wanna go somewhere else jieun?" Chaeyoung asked her, they been walking inside flower garden outside resort premises.

" I don't know, maybe let just go back to them might join others" jeiun said she smile to chaeyoung and they leave the garden, chaeyoung is following her, then chaeyoung buy flower for jieun when they get outside.

" Jieun, this is for you" chaeyoung shyly giving it to jieun, she's nervous if jieun will ignore it, but she sighed in relief when jieun hold it and sniff.

" Thank you" jieun shortly said, she don't know what to say actually.

" Welcome" chaeyoung who's boastful one is out of word they fall in silent but not an awkward one, they just continue walking when they saw everyone is in the shore, the sun is not setting yet but it's not so hot anymore.

" There here let's get near to them" chaeyoung said then she grab jeiuns wrist makes the two jolts because they feel something on there skin, they both shrugged it and continue walking.

" LISA STOP JUMPING!" jisoo is shouting when lisa is jumping on the jetski it's not yet on, cause they just giving her instructions. Its giving jisoo anxiety of her actions.

" Soo relax your wrinkles, its water sports she have vest in her she won't drown she's enjoying" jeiun assure her

" Thank God your her, unnies mouth can't shut every 2 minutes" jennie said gain a smack on her shoulder.

" I can't help it its her first time, what if she will slip? OMG love call the doctor ahead" jisoo is overly acting her nervousness, seulgi hugged her from behind to calm her.

" Relax love, she'll be ok, she will be distracted more if you keep shouting on her" seulgi said she gave Lisa's camera to joohyun to take pictures.

" She's right soo, I won't be surprised if in lisa first sex you'll be there" jieun said jisoo smack her.

" Yah stop talking like that, she won't she's still a baby" jisoo said makes jieun rolled her eyes there is jisoo again being overacting.

" Common soo it's not even a baby it's 10 inch soft how mu~" jeiun didn't finish it when chaeyoung cover her mouth cause jisoo is glaring already, jieun can tease jisoo and make her mad.

" Go on say it you you want me too" jisoo threatened jieun to tell her secret, they can be childish sometimes, they really are bestfriend annoying each other.

" Love relax let's sit down there about to start" seulgi calming her and everyone is chuckled on her and jieun banter.

" Lisa, just slowly twi~st..." Jongyeon didn't finish it when lisa smirk and twisted the clutch and she speed out straight laughing, lisa knows this thing its basic.

" Go go go go follow!" daHyun speed up to rush where lisa is, good thing lisa didn't go to far she just riding it in circles, round and all she even ride it in one hand the other one is waving to jisoo.

FEW MOMENTS LATER

" OMG did she just wave it's not safe" jisoo said she grip seulgi arm she nervous that's it but hearing Lisa's giggling she's smiling though.

" Relax love, look she's not driving far cause she know your nervous oh look I think she's done" seulgi said as in few minutes of riding lisa stop it and drive it on shoreline, she's wearing black rushguard overall, top with beach shorts and white t-shirt with vest and bullcap, beach shoes, shes a head turner and looking like rich spoiled bratty kid.

" Unnie, unnie, unnie " lisa running to her wet and smiling joohyun captured everything on camera.

" You see that, its easy unnie and it's safe, get well soon ok cause I want to drive you in there" lisa said smiling to her, her words melt jisoos heart, everyone of them, even the old couple is not far and hear it.

" Of course we will do it ok, you want to go back?" Jisoo wiping her face her eyes is teary already because Lisa's sweet gesture towards her, lisa shake her head.

" Nope, its enough, I just want to test drive it so soon when your with me in the water iLL be the one will teach you" lisa said and jisoo hugged her head even she's wet.

" Unnie you'll get wet, but we will build sand castle " lisa said and jisoo nod to her, lisa kiss her cheek and and run where daHyun and momo.

" She don't forget you soo" jeiun said, pertaining on Lisa's promises to do things with jisoo when they have opportunity.

" And that's why I'm not leaving her until my last breath" jisoo deep message strikes on there gut, she's smiling on Lisa , they wave to each other lisa shout.

" ILOVE YOU EOMMA JISOOOOOO"

Jisoo mouthed to her I love you too baby, and the couple hear it, they want that love from lisa too, mrs. MANoban shed in tears as they go back on there villa

" Let have bonfire here later the weather is great" seulgi said they all now sitting on beach chair facing the the sun and Lisa's view working in her sand castle, they just stay there waiting for the sun to set.

_____
Cont

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 2.6K 35
𝔰𝔦𝔰·𝔱𝔒𝔯 /Λˆπ”°π”¦π”°π”±Ι™π”―/ 𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔫 π”ž 𝔴𝔬π”ͺπ”žπ”« 𝔬𝔯 𝔀𝔦𝔯𝔩 𝔦𝔫 π”―π”’π”©π”žπ”±π”¦π”¬π”« 𝔱𝔬 𝔬𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔯 π”‘π”žπ”²π”€π”₯𝔱𝔒𝔯𝔰 π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔬𝔣 π”₯οΏ½...
13.5K 203 25
αΆœΚ°α΅ƒα΅‰Λ‘β±Λ’α΅ƒ, αΆœΚ°α΅ƒα΅‰βΏβΏβ±α΅‰, & αΆœΚ°α΅ƒα΅‰Λ’α΅’α΅’ ᡒⁿᡉ⁻˒ʰᡒᡗ˒. ⁱᡈᢜ ⁱᢠ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜ ʷᡃⁿᡗ α΅—α΅’ αΆœα΅’α΅–ΚΈ ᡗʰⁱ˒ β½αΆœα΄Όα΄Ίβ±½α΄±α΄Ώα΅€α΄±α΄°βΎα΄Ία΅’ ʰᡃᡗᡉ ᡖˑᡉᡃ˒ᡉ... αΆœΚ³α΅‰α΅ˆβ±α΅—Λ’ ᡍᡒ α΅—α΅’:αΆœΚ°α΅ƒα΅‰βΏβΏβ±α΅‰_²⁰²²
294K 9.3K 186
𝔴𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔒 /𝔯ī𝔱/ π”³π”’π”―π”Ÿ 𝔠𝔬π”ͺ𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔒, 𝔴𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔒, π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔰𝔒𝔫𝔑 (π”ž 𝔩𝔒𝔱𝔱𝔒𝔯) 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔬π”ͺ𝔒𝔬𝔫𝔒.
675K 11.8K 52
Jennie Kim, an 18 year old high school senior, has been babysitting for the Manobans for almost a year. Lisa and Chaeyoung, both 28, have been marr...