Me Like Yuh

By lynn_tabby

Tabby is a professional dancer in South Korea. She gets the opportunity to dance with Jay Park in his music v... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 2

28 1 0
By lynn_tabby

*Listen to Dank by Jay Park while reading this chapter*

Jay's POV:

I found eleven more dancers to make a total of twelve that will try out. She is the only one who stays on my mind though. She is the one I want the most. There is something about Tabby that is drawing me to her. I go to sleep that night thinking about her. Tomorrow can not come soon enough.

I wake up and shower before going to AOMG. I have to prepare for twelve dancers to show me their skills today. I'm ready to see what they have all prepared for me. They only had a night to figure it out.

I pick our auditorium for the auditions and Jihoon helps me get the stage ready for them. After we're done we sit down in the front row and wait for it to be time.

I'm starting to get impatient as we wait. I want to see her and I want to see what she has prepared. I check my phone for the time and at the same time the auditorium door opens. I look over and all twelve of the dancers I hand picked walk in. There she is at the very back. They go backstage and the first dancer emerges on stage. The music starts and the auditions begin. I'm looking for five of best dancers here.

I pay close attention to each dancer who comes on stage. I make notes on each one, so I'll be able to pick the best later. I really admire all of their talent they are showing me. So far Tabby has not been on stage yet.

The auditions are going quickly and now we're on the last dancer. Tabby walks on stage and stops in the middle. There she is. The woman I've been waiting for this whole time. I have to stop myself from smiling when I see her. The music to the song she picked starts playing and I smirk. She picked one of my songs for her audition. Clever girl.

She starts dancing to Dank and I watch her every move. She moves so smoothly around the stage and it comes back to me why exactly I chose her. She's perfect. It amazes me all over again how good she is.

I was so into her performance that I forgot to write anything down for her. Not that I need notes for her. She is getting in no matter what. The other eleven dancers join her on stage. They line up and I look at all of them. I glace at my notes and back up at the dancers in front of me. I already have my five picked. Two male and three female dancers. I stand up from my seat.

"I'll be picking the five people who will become my dancers now." I tell them.

"Aera, Jiho, Jiwoo, Seojun, and Tabby." I say each of their names and look at each of them. When I look at Tabby she is smiling.

"Jay's dancers please follow me." Jihoon tells them. They file off stage and I fall into step beside Tabby. I lean close to her.

"Congrats." I tell her softly. She looks up at me and smiles.

"Thank you."

"I'm happy to see you."

"I wouldn't have missed this opportunity."

"Nice song choice by the way." I say with a smirk.

"I knew you would like it." She replies. As we talk, Jihoon leads us into one of the practice rooms. He pulls a screen down and goes over to the laptop across the room. I go to stand in front of my new dancers.

"We are testing you right away. I want to make sure you will be the best choice." I tell them and then nod at Jihoon. He starts the music video for Mommae.

"We would like you to learn this choreography." Jihoon says over the song. My eyes go over to Tabby to see her reaction. She is starting to look more and more nervous. She keeps glancing at the two girls next to her. I make my way over to her and pull her aside.

"You alright?" I ask her. She doesn't look at me at first, but when she does there is worry written all over her face.

"I don't think I can do this."

"Why not? What's the matter?"

"Jay, I'm not like those girls. I don't have.." She indicates to her breasts and butt. I almost frown at what she says. She's not confident because she doesn't look like them.

"You are going to kill it. I know you are." I try to reassure her. She nods slightly and then takes a deep breath.

"I will make sure to be the best." She says more to herself than to me. I smile. That's the confident girl I know.

"Good luck." I tell her. She leaves me and goes over to her new group.

"You have an hour to learn and then will perform in front of us after that hour." Jihoon tells them. We both leave them to it.

*An Hour Later*

Jihoon and I are back in the auditorium waiting for my dancers to show us the choreography for Mommae. As the dancers come on stage, I take in a sharp breath and I stand up quickly.

"What are they wearing?" I hear myself ask. Jihoon looks over at me in confusion.

"Something they would wear in your videos." He replies. Right. Of course, but why is Tabby wearing it? The view of her body in front of me is causing me to get hard instantly. My women dancers are all wearing two piece lingerie. They're hardly wearing anything.

Before I can think I'm heading on stage to Tabby. I place a hand on her arm and have to take it away quickly. Just the feel of her skin put fire in my veins.

"You okay wearing this?" I ask her. She smiles as she looks at me.

"Being your dancer I have to get used to it right?" She asks. Well she has a point. I walk back off stage and stand next to Jihoon again.

"Cue the music!" Jihoon says loudly. The music for my song Mommae starts and my dancers begin. They are all doing the choreography perfectly. My eyes stray to Tabby and stay there. Her body is moving perfectly for the song despite her concerns early. Seeing her body move like that stirs something inside me and I have to fight myself from going on stage and having my way with her right there on stage.

This reaction is very weird for me. I've never once felt this way about any female before. First time for everything I guess.

Every time she moves that ass of hers I can feel it in my cock. I have to shift myself around to make it not so obvious. When the song is done I breath a sigh of relief. Tabby disappears back stage and I can finally relax.

She reappears a few minutes later actually wearing clothes. I walk over to her.

"Can I walk you home?" I ask her. She hesitates for a few seconds and then smiles softly.

"Yes." I walk beside her and we stay silent for some time. I break the silence while we're walking outside on the sidewalk.

"Tabby, I want you to be my main dancer." I tell her. She stops walking and I turn around to look at her. "What's wrong?"

"Are you blind?" She asks.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm not like the other girls you chose. I don't have big boobs or an ass to move around or be admired. I don't have a body like theirs." She says. I think back to how my body reacted just by seeing her dance wearing the lingerie and I smirk.

"You're perfect in my eyes. Your body is perfect." I say. She raises her eyes to look into mine.

"You really are blind."

"You're the only one I want." I say having more meanings than one in those six words. We are still looking at each other eye to eye. The heat between us is growing by the second.

"If you insist, then I'll be honored being your leading lady." She tells me. I smile. I hold my hand out to her. She takes it right away. I wrap my fingers around her hand.

"I'm honored to work with you from today to forever." I say softly. She looks away from my eyes to look down at our hands. I take this time to lean down and softly kiss her forehead. I stay leaned over as I say,

"I'll see you later." I let go of her hand and walk past her. I leave her there alone to ponder what just happened just now because I certainly have no clue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 733 39
"let's be professional..." "our relationship can cost you your position." choi garam is a hardworking, over achiever. she constantly picks up differe...
578K 23.5K 70
A shy girl with a love for dancing A confident guy who loved to watch her
11.6K 555 34
Meet Bailey Clarke, an American dancer and choreographer who moved to Korea. She works with several different companies, including Big Hit Entertainm...
24.5K 287 14
Tabby is a member of one of the biggest Kpop groups, BTS. Being the only girl can be hard sometimes, but loving someone who doesn't want to be loved...