โ„๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•š๐•Ÿ

By _heemerh

Being a twin comes with it's own disadvantages. Especially when you just found out you have a lost twin. ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21ยฐ
22ยฐ
23ยฐ
24ยฐ
25ยฐ
26ยฐ
27ยฐ
28ยฐ
29ยฐ
30ยฐ
31ยฐ
32ยฐ
33ยฐ
34ยฐ
35ยฐ
36ยฐ
37ยฐ
38ยฐ
39ยฐ
40ยฐ
4ฬ…ฬฒ1ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ2ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ3ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ4ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ5ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ6ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ7ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ8ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ9ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ0ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ1ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ2ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ3ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ4ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ5ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ6ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ7ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ8ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ9ฬ…ฬฒ
6ฬ…ฬฒ0ฬ…ฬฒ
6อ™1อ™
6อ™2อ™
6อ™3อ™
6อ™4อ™
6อ™5อ™
6อ™6อ™
6อ™7อ™
6อ™8อ™
6อ™9อ™
7อ™0อ™
7อŽ1อŽ
7อŽ2อŽ
7อŽ3อŽ
7อŽ4อŽ
7อŽ5อŽ
7อŽ6อŽ
7อŽ7อŽ
7อŽ8อŽ
7อŽ9อŽ
๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐—”๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ/๐—–๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜

14

474 182 21
By _heemerh

   * Omotara *

  I slept at Gabriel's house. I was planning to stay at Zephan's house but I slept before the party ended.

  Dazzline and I shared a room. We talked and I think Gabriel has a crush on Dazzline.

   But I don't know if Dazzline likes him that way.

  After we had breakfast at Gabriel's house, we went to Dazzline's house and I met her mom and baby sister, Fayth.

Such a beautiful name.

Her mom is a wonderful woman. I love her and I'm beginning to wish she was my mom instead.

   Mommy (Mrs Farrell) took Dazzline and I to school and we saw my parents in front of the class, talking to Nathan who looked scared.

   I saw how Dazzline balled her fists. She was angry. Very angry.

  She increased her pace.

  "Damn it!" Mommy (Mrs Farrell) muttered under her breath.

   "Dazzline!" She called.

Dazzline turned to look at us. "Don't worry Mom, I won't give them a piece of my mind. I've saved that for another day" Dazzline's calm smile faded. "But mind you, if they cross the line, then I won't hesitate to teach them a lesson".

   I was utterly surprised. How can calm, cool, Dazzline Farrell, carry out such a threat?

  And she seemed dead serious.

"It's just a warning, and not a threat" she added, looking at me like she read my thoughts.

  She continued walking to class. She didn't even spare our parents a glance as she just dragged Nathan into the class.

"Tamara" mom called Dazzline but she ignored mom.

   Mom looked like she was about to cry while dad looked sad.

  "Tara!" Mom said. Dad saw me and became angry.

  But I don't care. I'm gonna give them a piece of my mind.

  "Where the  heck were you Omotara?!" Dad snapped.

  "I was with Mommy" I replied.

"Is that the woman who took care of Tamara?" Mom asked, suddenly getting excited.

  That got me angry.

Like you care!.

"Tara, we need to talk" dad said, still angry.

  "Oh please dad! I'm not In the mood to talk to you both!" I snapped.

   "Tara!" Dad said angrily.

"Okay, let's go!" I snapped and walked away.

"I thought you both loved me! I found out yesterday that you didn't! Because you his the truth from me! You left my sister in an hospital! I hate you both! You both are hideous!!" I yelled angrily. Thankfully, we were in the gym. No one could hear us.

  Mom began to cry. But I don't give shit about her or dad. I'm just really angry.

  I began to walk away.

  "Tara!" I heard dad's voice. "Just because we hid a secret from you and you are now angry at us doesn't mean you should disrespect your mother and I!"

  "And Dazzline can disrespect you both?!" I scoffed.

  "We understand her. She's hurt and..."

  "And I'm totally okay. I'm fine. I didnt get hurt! Right?!" I snapped sacarstically.

  "So she's the only victim here baa? My own feeling don't matter!"

  "No, Omotara it's not like..."

"Oh don't worry mom!" I snapped. "I get it! It's all about her right? All about Dazzline! It's alright! But please, if you don't see me at home today, don't panic, I'll be at Dazzline's house instead"

   I walked away angrily. As I got to class, Mommy (Mrs Farrell) was talking to the chemistry teacher.

  "Tara, how is your body now? Mrs Farrell told me you were not feeling fine. You and Dazzline" Mrs Ada said.

   God bless you mommy!!!!!.

"I'm getting better. Thank you ma" I replied.

  "You can go into class, but on Monday, make sure you come early and please, be in your uniform" Mrs Ada said.

  "Okay ma" I replied and walked in.

  Dazzline was talking to Nathan with a bored expression while Nathan was looking very serious.

  "Dazzline, Gabriel, can I talk to you both?" I asked.

  "Sure" they said at the same time.

"I just want you both to keep this secret. No one can know that Dazzline and I are twins" I pleaded as soon as we were out of class.

   "Okay" they both said.

Dazzline looked stressed out and it was like she was gonna burst into tears anytime soon.

  "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine" she replied.

  "Okay, but let's get this straight, just because we are being nice to each other does not mean we are friends. Okay?" I said.

Gabriel shook his head while Dazzline just laughed.

"Yeah I know that" she replied and walked off.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
    "Nawa for those who no get mama ooo!" Fara said and the other girls just laughed.

Excluding Stella and I. I've noticed Stella has been unusually quiet since morning.

  Fara and the other girls just want to cause trouble and it seems like Dazzline is has not even heard one thing they said.

   "Hey!" They banged their fists on Dazzline's table.

  The girl didn't even look up from the book she was reading.

  "I'm feeling bad for her" Stella spoke up for the first time today.

  Me too. And if this girls are not careful, I might do something crazy. They should just leave the girl alone abeg!!.

  "Ahn Ahn, are you not the one I'm talking to?!" Fara asked angrily.

  "Please, just leave me alone!" Dazzline snapped.

  "Yeh! See this one ooo!!" Elizabeth exclaimed.

   Fara dragged Dazzline's hair angrily.

  "Who are you talking to like that?!!" She screamed.

  "Fara, just leave her alone!" Salina and I pleaded at the same time.

  "Leave who alone? Laye Laye!" Fara snapped and turned back to Dazzline.

  Dazzline slapped Fara's hand away from her hair.

"Don't you ever! I repeat, ever! Think of hurting me again!!" Dazzline warned.

Everyone had now left what they are doing and turned to them.

  "Ehh!!!" Fara screamed. "See this one oo! I will teach you a lesson!"
She grabbed Dazzline's hand and began to drag her away.

  "You this stupid girl that does not have parents. Fool! Ode! Mumu! Ashawo!!" They insulted Dazzline.

  Okay! That does it!!!.

I gave Fara a very tight slap.

   "Damn it Fara! Just leave my sister alone!!!" I yelled.

  "Sister?!" Everyone gasped.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
   Hey there guys?.

How are y'all doing?

Me : I'm very annoyed thank you!
Annoyed because school has finally resumed!
Loads of work on ma shoulders!!
I'm not gonna be updating frequently. 😭.

  Lies!😂. I'm still gonna have time. According to ma schedule, I should me free from 18:00 pm till 22:00 pm.

  So anyways, what do you think of the chapter?

And...

TARA JUST REVEALED TO THE WHOLE CLASS THAY DAZZLINE IS HER SISTER!!!!.
  OH MA GOSH!!!
  What will happen in the next chapter?
  Me sef, I don't know.
Anyways, gotta go now!
Nigerian high school students, happy resumption!!!!.😂.

Don't forget to vote and comment.
BTW, Ashawo means prostitute/whore/slut.
   Ode means fool.

That's all I guess. If there's any other thing you don't understand, please feel free to tell me.

  And....

Hello there ghost reader!!!!.
Thanks for reading.
Love y'all.
Stay safe.
Till next time.
Buhbyeeee!!!!.
💖💖💖💖💖.
Word Count: 1186.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 8.4K 57
"๐–๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ณ๐ณ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ; ๐ฐ...
14.3K 1.9K 31
FEATURED AND PUBLISHED AS A PAID NOVEL ON WEBNOVEL Meet Omotara Evelyn Banks also known as Tara Banks. An entrepreneur, a nurse & a model. Beautiful...
14.8K 4.4K 67
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...