Light In My Heart

Por SakuraiS

« COMPLETED » Yibo faced a lot of hardships when he was young and that affects him when he became an adult, w... Mais

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Sequel
Gift 1❤
Gift 2❤

Last Chapter 18

1.6K 117 21
Por SakuraiS

Yibo and Xiao Zhan look at the woman who stands in front of their house door.

"Sure you can, please come in". Xiao Zhan said when he sees Yibo didn't say anything or step aside and let her in.

"Yibo...". He pats his shoulder and returns him to his sense, Yibo opens the door for her and she enters.

"I will make some tea". He said and Xiao Zhan stayed with the woman, he looks at her and blinked his eyes.

"Umm~ I don't know why but....You look familiar, have we met before?". He asked and she shakes her head.

"No, It's my first time seeing you". Xiao Zhan nodded but he still thinks he saw her somewhere before.

"Your tea". Yibo place the cup in front of her and she thanked him, she tried to drink but couldn't, her hand was shaking that she couldn't hold the cup.

"Ma'am are you ok?".

"Call Me....Mrs. Wang". She said slowly, Yibo turn to look at her silently.

"Ok, Mrs. Wang, do you need anything from here? We are sorry, but this place is an orphanage yet we don't have any kids so you can adopt". She shakes her head and looks at them both.

"I...I'm here to talk.....to Yibo". They stunned at how this woman knows Yibo's name and they never met her before.

"How did you know his name?". He said and she looks down and tried to get her courage and talk.

"I....I'm....I'm Hai Kuan's mother, and.....his mother".

Yibo felt like everything turned black, he can't hear anything around him, his body was stunned and felt cold that Xiao Zhan used some force to get him back.

"Yibo! Are You Ok?". He looks at Xiao Zhan who holds his arm tightly.

"....Yes, what did she say?". He asked to make sure of what he heard.

"She is your mother, your real mother, now I see that you get your beauty from your mother". Yibo turns to look at her and she was having some tears in her eyes, she gets down on her knees and cried.

"Please forgive me for what I did to you, I shouldn't have thrown you to that man, I am so sorry Yibo". She cried hardly that Yibo didn't know what to do, he stands up and rushed outside the house, he stopped and look up to the sky and let his tears fall to his cheeks.

"Yibo! Why Did You Run Away Like That??". Xiao Zhan followed him and hold his hand, Yibo turn to hug him tightly.

"Please....Don't let her take me, I want to stay with you". He cried and Xiao Zhan pats his head.

"I don't want you to go too, but at least have a talk with her, looks like she regrets what she did, and she was feeling all guilty for years, go and know the full story from her, ok?". He looks at him with a smile and Yibo release the hug.

"I...I don't know if I should ask here, she throws me away". Xiao Zhan pats his head.

"Yibo, I bet you know the feeling if someone rape you forcefully, you almost lose your life, think about her, she gets pregnant with someone other than her husband by force, she act like that out of anger, sit with her and have a talk, she came to you for forgiveness, listen to her then decide, ok?". Yibo thinks a little then nodded.

They return inside the house together and stand behind her, she was still on the floor crying hard and apologising, Xiao Zhan pushes him from the back a little to go to her, Yibo walks slowly and sit in front of her.

"I....I am not mad, but....I want to know why you did that". She looks at him and wanted to touch his cheek but removed her hand away.

"I'm a bad mother, I couldn't help myself to run away from someone I know for only a short while and betrayed my husband's trust, your father....I will say that man, I don't dare calling him a father, he tried to get closer to me, but I always refuse saying I have a husband and a son, but he didn't stop, he stalked me and know my husband went to a business trip, and.....he...he raped me and I got pregnant with you, so after I have you and raised you for 2 years I couldn't take it, you...you weren't from the man I love so I give you back to him, I allow myself to forgot that you were from me and you are an innocent soul and have nothing to do with what I go through....". She looks at him with her hurtful expressions.

"I dreamed about you....Crying and begging me to save you, after few years I went to that man and found that he is dead, when I asked about you they said they don't know anything about you, you suddenly disappeared, so I lose hope of finding you, but Hai Kuan didn't". Yibo takes a deep breath.

"So...you didn't search for me?". She looks down and shakes her head.

"To be honest....no, I didn't want to see you, when I see you I remember that nightmare, I....I Just couldn't take it".

"Then why are you here now? Looking at my face this close probably makes you remember him again". She smiles at him and touched his cheeks.

"No....I don't, I forgot his face, I remember that night but not the person anymore, also....your face is more Handsome".

" Are you here just because I am handsome?!". Yibo raised his voice and Xiao Zhan from behind shake his head and signal for him to calm down, she giggle a little at him.

"No, I went to therapy many times after I know that I can't find you, I felt a terrible guilt eating me, how can I throw a little baby? I couldn't sleep well at night, and all I know is that you are my son, and I need to take responsibility for what I did to you in the past, I am so sorry for the years I threw you, please forgive me". She said and Yibo looks at her with tears in his eyes, he looks at Xiao Zhan who nodded to him with a smile then turn to his mother.

"I....I forgive you, but....I can't go with you, I----".

"It's ok, I am not here to take you anyway". He blinked his eyes.

"What? You don't want me this fast now?". She giggles and wiped her tears.

"No silly, I want you, I want to repay you for all those years that you spend here, but I can't take you away from the one you love, you will come to hate me more, he is the one who took care of you since you were young, how can I easily come and separate you? I only came to clear the things with you and ask for forgiveness". He smiles at her and hugs her tightly that she was shocked by him.

"Thank you so much, I will keep in touch with you for sure, so don't worry about anything anymore". She hugs him back and pats his back.

"Un, thank you so much, let's open a new page together, and you can come to visit us to know us more, you are one of us". He releases the hug and nodded.

"Sure I will, Ah! Wait". He runs to Xiao Zhan and pulled him closer.

"His name is Sean Xiao Zhan, he is older than me by 5 years, a teacher in my old school, his mother saved me from depression and a lot of things". He introduces him excitedly and his mother stands up and shakes hands with him.

"Thank you so much for saving him, I will do anything for you, where is your mother? I Want to thank her personally". Yibo looks at Xiao Zhan worriedly but the latter was smiling.

"She is not here anymore, she passed away one year ago, I am sure she will accept your gratitude so warmly". He bowed to her, and she bowed to him too.

"Oh no, Hai Kuan didn't tell me that, I'm so sorry to know that".

"Umm....I have to tell you something". Yibo raised his hand and his mother looks at him.

"What is it, son?".

"It...it will take time for me to call you, because I only see her as a mother....can you wait?". She smiles at him and nods.

"I understand you, I can wait for you, it's not easy to accept it right away". He smiles at her and feels all relaxed now.

"Thanks".

"I should leave now, I hope to see you soon". She looks at them and smile.

"Yibo....I'm so happy that I talked to you today, I was feeling uneasy at first, but Hai Kuan told me to take the step, I felt like a bright door was opened and light up my heart, thank you". She let her tears fall again and he holds her hand slowly.

"And thank you for coming today too, I'm happy to know I have a nice family, I will surely visit you soon". They hugged for the last time before she leaves the house.

Yibo sighed and place his hand on his chest, his heartbeats crazily but it was so comfortable. He went up to Xiao Zhan's room and look at him with his teary eyes, Xiao Zhan smile at him and hugged him.

***********************

After few days, Hai Kuan opened the front door of his house and welcome Yibo to his house, he meets with his mother and she took him to meet her husband.

"Nice to meet you, Yibo". He said but Yibo was so scared of him at first since he is the son of another man by mistake. The father senses the tension in him and smile.

"I understand your situation, I am a stranger to you, but I sure you that I am not mad or hate you, you are a gift from God to our family, I talked with your mother and your brother that I accepted you as my son, and I hope that you are willing to be one of our family by law, you are my wife's son and I am willing to be your father, I will finish your registered papers and do all the process, don't worry about it". He said and Yibo can see that this person is a kind person.

"Yibo, my father is your father, I hope you accept him slowly, you will get used to him". Hai Kuan pats his shoulder, and his mother holds his arm.

"Yes dear, we are all here for you". Yibo smile at them and nodded.

He promises them that he will come to visit them when he gets free time and he will bring Xiao Zhan and FanXing with him too, but Hai Kuan already told them to come and surprised him, the mother already prepared the foods and cakes to celebrate this reunion, they all start talking together happily to know more about each other, Zan Jin turns to look at Yibo and frowned, but he slowly holds FanXing who was next to him.

"FanXing, I will be with you, Yibo will go to the bathroom, ok?". He said and FanXing holds his hand and nodded. Yibo couldn't hold himself anymore, he pulled Xiao Zhan and they go to a room and close the door.

"What's wrong? Are you ok?". He asked him worriedly but Yibo cover his face and cried harder.

"Yibo.....". He hugged him and pat his head slowly.

"I-I'm just happy.....I'm so happy". He hugged him tight and Xiao Zhan smile at him.

"I know, you deserve more than this happiness too". Yibo release the hug and look at him.

"It's all because of you. Thank you for being next to me all these years, thank you for not giving up on me, thank you for pulling me out of darkness, thank you for everything, I wish Mom was her with us now, I want her to see me happy". Xiao Zhan smiles at him and touched their forehead together.

"Yibo...You don't need to thank me and mother, I can't let you go so easily, I will keep pulling you to walk next to me, I don't want you to walk behind me, I want you to enjoy your life, don't let my mother words go all wasted, she wants you to be happy, so please be happy, and I am sure she is watching you". Yibo smiles at him.

"I'm so happy, be assured of that". Xiao Zhan fixed Yibo's hair and pat his shoulders.

"I can see that in your eyes, they are all sparkling and full of life, now let's go or they will be worried".

He smiles and goes out to join his big family.

!THE END!

OMG, I Can't Believe That I finished This Story!...»» There is a Sequel...🙂
Thank You For Your Support My Dear Readers! Hope You Liked This Story And Wait For Another One~❤🤗

Vote⭐ & Comment 💬 Please~❤

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3.8K 242 18
Wei Ying is living with Lan Zhan for years now in Gusu Lan. Everything went quiet good after their marriage. But one day, unexpected thing happens...
510K 33.6K 60
{A YiZhan Mpreg story} Two people from two different world, one of them, Wang Yibo is happy and focused on his work, he is on the way of fulfilling...
41.1K 2.5K 34
Wang Yibo 25 years old, The owner of Wang's Limited. The type who only loves one person, namely his girlfriend who is currently studying abroad, Yib...
97.1K 7K 43
Wang Yibo is a gifted university student although he studies in the midst of a poor background.He lives in a small village in a countryside with his...