Iron Witch [3]

By Stark_2023

BOOK THREE OF THE TONY STARK'S DAUGHTER SERIES (OCxLoki) ~ After the Civil War between the Avengers, Hope Sta... More

Welcome!!
Cast
Chapter 1: After
Chapter 2: Hero
Chapter 3: Another Night
Chapter 4: I'm Sorry
Chapter 5: Normal
Chapter 6: Back
Chapter 7: Friends
Chapter 8: Iron Dad
Chapter 9: Homecoming
Chadwick Boseman
Chapter 10: Plane
Chapter 11: Spider Child
Chapter 12: New Suit
Chapter 13: Leaving
Chapter 14: Love
Chapter 15: Love pt.2
Chapter 16: Children
Chapter 17: Fun
Chapter 18: Race
Chapter 19: Brother
Chapter 20: Brother pt.2
Chapter 21: Footloose
Chapter 22: Earth
Chapter 23: Welcome Party
Chapter 24: Time
Chapter 25: The Past
Chapter 26: Secrets
Chapter 27: Blessing
Thor Ragnarok
Chapter 29: Shady Acres
Chapter 30: Strange
Chapter 31: Hela
Chapter 32: Sakaar
Chapter 33: Stay With Me
Chapter 34: Scapper142
Chapter 35: Old Friend
Chapter 36: Ready
Chapter 37: Sparkles
A/N
Chapter 38: Brothers
Chapter 39: Fight
Chapter 40: Light
Chapter 41: Leaving
Chapter 42: Plan
Chapter 43: Ship
Chapter 44: Asgard
Chapter 45: Calm Before the Storm
Infinity War
Chapter 47: New York
Chapter 48: New York pt.2
Chapter 49: The Guardians
A/N
Chapter 51: Plan
Chapter 52: Thor
A/N
Chapter 53: Wakanda
Chapter 54: Bucky
Chapter 55: Nidavellir
Chapter 56: Return
RE-UPLOAD Chapter 55: Nidavellir
RE-UPLOAD Chapter 56: Return
Chapter 57: The Sun Disappeared
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 50: Breaking the News

2.9K 98 65
By Stark_2023

This is what Pietro's suit looks like, but just make the light grey parts much more darker, almost black.
__________________________________

Third Person POV

Rhodey helped Bruce catch up on a few things. Telling him what happened after Sokovia.

The doctor found it shocking how the team could be split apart. The last thing he remembered they had done together was save the planet, like old times.

Now everyone is not talking to each other. Actually, just Tony and Steve. But they are the two main people of this team.

Bruce knew it would be hard at first, but maybe it would be easier when everyone arrives.

Bruce as also told Rhodey about what happened. From him turning back into Banner and arriving in New York.

Rhodey couldn't believe that the two most powerful Avengers couldn't defeat Thanos. He couldn't believe they're gone.

Rhodey could remember the first time he met Hope, when Tony was just using her for publicity all the way to their last moment together. Through everything they did together, she was family.

"And what about him?" Rhodey nodded to Loki who sat a few feet away from the men.

Loki's mind was trying to contact Hope's. He wouldn't let up. He didn't want to believe what Ebony Maw had told him, but he knew Ebony doesn't lie.

Thanos hates liars.

"He's here to help. He's just..." The two stared at the god who stared ahead in deep thought. "He's trying to get in touch with Hope."

"But you said—."

"He's still trying." Bruce sent Rhodey a pointed look. "Hope and Thor are sort of the only two he had left. And Hope had saved him from Thanos. She's the only reason he got away."

Rhodey looked back at the black haired god, not knowing how to feel about him.

"Uh, you got any other clothes I could wear?" Bruce looked down at his ripped and dirty clothes. Rhodey realized his appearance and nodded.

"Just go down the hallway and then left. You'll find the change rooms. We usually leave extra clothes in there." Rhodey sent him a small smile.

Bruce smiled back and turned away. "And Bruce!"

The doctor stopped in his tracks and turned back to Rhodes. "Yeah?"

"It's really great to have you back." He said to him sincerely missing his friend.

"It's good to be back." Bruce pursed an awkward smile and walked away.

"I can literally hear you guys talk." Loki spoke up for the first time since the two had arrived.

Rhodey crossed his arms and sent him an unimpressed look.

"You're lucky Hope loved you, or else you wouldn't be here." Rhodey glared slightly at the depressed god.

Loki nodded his head and looked to the ground, a deep frown taking over his smile. His eyes seemed to have dropped a little. "I know."

Rhodey could see the regret and guilt on Loki's face, and in his body language.

Rhodey rubbed his face and walked out of the room. He limped toward the phone and picked up the like he had on hold.

The Secretary of State appeared on a hologram along with a table filled with others. They seemed to be just wrapping up a meeting.

"What? Didn't want to wait for me?" Rhodey crossed his arms again, shaking his head in disbelief. His hatred to this man was like none other.

But he was raised to respect authority. In his home and in the army.

"Still no word from Vision?" Ross asked tiredly, not wanting to deal with the Avenger at the moment.

"Satellites lost him somewhere over Edinburgh." Rhodey sighed while shaking his head.

"On a stolen Quinjet with five of the world's most wanted criminals." Ross stated as if to remind Rhodey of just how important it is to find him.

"You know they're only criminals because you've chosen to call them that, right, sir?" Rhodey was becoming sick of the way Ross viewed his friends.

"My god, Rhodes. Your talent for horse shit rivals my mind." Ross skimmed through the papers on the table in front of him.

"If it weren't for those Accords, Vision would've been right here." Rhodey fired back. Ross stood up while glaring at the man.

"I remember your signature on those papers, Colonel." Ross walked towards Rhodes.

"That's right." Rhodes smirked with a small nod. He stepped forward.

"You have second thoughts?" Ross asked.

Rhodes crossed his arms and stared Ross directly in the eyes. "Not anymore."

There was the sound of a door opening which drew the two men's attention away from each other.

In walked Steve Rogers, Natasha Romanoff, San Wilson, Wanda Maximoff, Pietro Maximoff, and Vision. Vision was being held up by Sam, badly injured in the side.

Steve's suit was ripped and torn, and had darkened a lot. His hair long and loosely slicked back with his beard covering most of his face.

Natasha had short blonde hair with brown roots. Her suit was much different then her last as an Avenger. Green around the stomach and chest while black along the rest.

Sam had on his wings and suit. His suit was also a little torn, but it was no where bears as torn as Steve's.

Pietro had on a skin tight suit, fit for his speed. His hair shorter than before the Avengers fallout. Wanda had ripped jeans and a sweater, her red hair down over her shoulders. She was the only one not in uniform.

Vision had on his phasing suit and cape. The Mind stone sitting on his head, the one of few things Thanos desperately seeks in the world.

"Mr.Secretary." Captain Rogers greeted the hologram, the six standing up the steps staring at him.

Ross stared at the group in disbelief. He couldn't believe they just showed up at a time like this.

"You got some nerve. I'll give you that." Ross looked between Natasha and Steve, not finding there appearance all to sweet. After all that has happened.

"You could use some of that right now." Natasha remarked, remembering her encounter with the man.

Ross turned to look at Steve, who held his hands on his belt with his chin held high.

"The world's on fire. And you think all is forgiven?" Ross raised an eyebrow at to the beautiful bearded man.

"I'm not looking for forgiveness. And I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost its best defender, so we're here to fight." Steve implied Tony Stark being that defender.

Captain Rogers stepped down the stairs and stood directly in front of the hologram of Ross. "And if you wanna stand in our way... we'll fight you too."

Steve stared down the Secretary of Defence, challenging him to challenge him.

Natasha smirked slightly, loving the new found side of him.

"Arrest them." Ross turned to Rhodey, expecting him to do just that.

"All over it." Rhodes nodded, clearly lying. He moved his hand through the air and the hologram of Ross and the table where the other sat disappeared.

The computer beeping as the cal ended. "That's the court-martial."

The stoic looks on the former Avengers dissolved and were replaced with smiles.

"Great to see you, Cap." Rhodey chuckled with a smile, shaking his hand.

"You too, Rhodey." Cap nodded, smiling at the man.

Natasha skipped down the steps with a large grin. "Hey Rhodes."

"Hey Nat." He mumbled and hugged the new blond.

The twins, Vision, and Sam stepped closer. "Nice to see you again man." Sam grinned.

"Still waiting for that race you promised me." Pietro smirked at Rhodes playfully making the man smirk.

"I could smoke your ass any day." The Colonel retorted back, glaring at the white haired man. He chuckled. "You guys really look like crap though. It must of been a rough couple of years."

"Yeah, well the hotels weren't exactly five stars." Sam pursed his lips as he remembered what the last few years had been like.

"I think you look great." Bruce's voice gained everyone's attention.

Loki and Bruce both walked into the room, ready to greet them. Bruce payed with his sleeve nervously, having been so long since they saw each other.

He was especially nervous to see Natasha.

All the Avengers were incredibly shocked to see the man. Smiles made their way onto Natasha's, Steve's, and Sam's face.

The other three having not known him well.

"Yeah I'm back." Bruce laughed softly and took in the groups appearance.

Sam glanced at Natasha and Steve, knowing there will probably be a little drama there.

Natasha had the memories of her and Bruce. She was relieved to see him okay, and thrilled to see him. But she was curious to know why he suddenly showed up. At a time like this, no less.

"Hi Bruce." Nat greeted him.

There was a silence.

"Nat."

Another silence surrounded the room.

"This is awkward." Sam voiced everyone's thoughts.

Their eyes went to the god that stood behind Bruce. Loki stared at Steve for a moment, knowing Hope and the man were best friends.

He glanced over to Rhodey, who was already looking at him.

Rhodey felt his heart sink as he remembered the news. He looked over to the others, a sad look on his face.

"What are you doing here?" Sam asked Loki while helping Vision farther into the room.

"Let's go into the other room, then we'll talk." Rhodey lead everyone out of the room and into another.

"Where's Hope? Is she here too?" Steve asked hopefully, wanting to see his friend again.

"And where have you been, Bruce? Why are you with Loki?" Natasha questioned the pair farther.

The other having similar questions, wanting to know what's going on.

~

So, Bruce had explained to the group of heroes exactly where he was and what he was up to for the past few years.

The news of him being in another planet shocked them, especially Natasha.

He told them about helping Thor save his planet, which is why he was with Loki.

"Who was that in New York? And those people who tried to kill Vision?" Wanda asked Bruce and Loki, wanting to know exactly want they want.

Loki and Bruce looked at each other. Neither one of them wanted to explain who Thanos is and what he can do.

Loki sighed, knowing it would should be him since he knows more than Bruce.

"They call themselves the Black Order. They are the children of Thanos. A powerful team, trained to be the best in the universe. They fight along side and for Thanos." Loki leaned against the table with his arms crossed.

Everyone stared at him.

"Who's Thanos?" Sam asked, confused at the weird name.

"And where's Hope and Thor?" Steve asked for the 5th time since they arrived.

"Thanos is known across the galaxies. He's destroyed planets, killing half of every living being on each one." Loki started, staring at the ground in front of him.

Everyone was filled with disbelief and worry. The fact that this man is after Vision is not settling right with any of them.

"He has this great plan to restore balance to the universe. He has been in search of the Infinity stones for years. He was the one who sent me in 2012." Loki announced, taking in the looks of shock.

"He sent you?" Steve walked up to Loki. "You worked for Thanos?"

"I did." Loki nodded, staring back at the angry looking Captain. "The Mind stone had put me in a spell. I wasn't there exactly on my free will."

Loki ignored the pity like looks he was receiving.

"Anyway, he had showed up after our escape from Asgard. He stole the Space stone from us after he destroyed our ship and killed half my people." Loki's rage seemed to have returned.

His grief never left, but the thought of Hope and Thor's life being in the balance of Thanos's hands made him anger with himself.

His guilt eating him alive.

"Hope had faced the consequences of my failure. Thanos killed her..." Loki revealed the news quickly and walked away from the group, not wanting to be there at the moment.

He couldn't build the strength to be there without her. Not how she was so excited for him to meet her family.

The room suddenly went dark. The silence in the room almost deafening.

Bruce gulped as he stared around the room, watching everyone's facing drop.

Steve looked to be hit the hardest. His best friend. The one who helped him through this new world. The one who was there from the start. His eyes tearing up at the thought of Loki's words being true. He couldn't believe it, none of them did.

Natasha and Wanda were thinking of the deep talks and alone times they shared with the young Stark. The times she helped them through their shit and they helped her.

Pietro and Sam thought about how fun she was. How much she always made everyone smile and laugh. She was a light to everyone. She was apart of their family.

Vision thought about how much she did for everyone in this room and outside of it. She was a good friend and hero. She had done countless of things to help the world around her, even if the world did nothing for her.

"Bruce..." Natasha called to the doctor. Bruce looked up and noticed Steve and Nat holding each other's hands comfortingly. "It isn't true... right?"

Everyone's attention went to the genius, waiting for his next words.

Bruce thought about the brilliant young woman the universe had lost to the hands of Thanos.

"In New York, one of Thanos guys said that Hope is... she's..." Bruce didn't want to finish that sentence.

Bruce didn't know how much closer the group had become since he had left. He wasn't there when the team choose sides and were forced to quit.

"And these people are after Vision?" Wanda asked worriedly, not wanting to lose anyone else.

"He after his stone. And if he gets it's all 6 infinity Stones..." Bruce trailed off, hinting that it isn't good.

"And you're sure Hope and Thor are gone?" Pietro asked from beside Sam. His curious and fear getting the best of him.

"The thing is, I don't know." Bruce shrugged his shoulders. His thoughts clearing thinking of other ideas regarding the Stark.

Steve furrowed his eyebrows and clenched his jaw. "Is she dead, or is she not?"

Steve didn't want to think about Hope being dead if she's not. He doesn't want his emotions going haywire at a time like this.

"Look, right now, our focus is finding a way to stop Thanos from getting this stone. If he gets all the stones, half of the people in this room might not even be here after he's done." Bruce exclaimed pointing at Vision.  "So we'll need all hands on deck. Where's Clint?"

Loki walked back into the room, knowing he'll need to here the plan if he was going to stay and help.

He ignored the stares of either empathy, anger, or both.

But he couldn't help but smile knowingly to himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673K 17.3K 67
BOOK ONE OF THE TONY STARK'S DAUGHTER SERIES (OCxLoki) ~ "I can't remember who I am... who I was! Do you know how that feels!?" I exclaimed with tear...
291K 8.8K 70
BOOK TWO OF THE TONY STARK'S DAUGHTER SERIES (OCxLoki) ~ "Miss Stark, may I talk to you... alone?" I tensed at the request. Dad furrowed his eyebrow...
1.1K 18 32
What happens when Tony's daughter comes to live with the avengers while she attends college after she forgot to fill out her form papers? She's alway...
53.9K 1.4K 60
Never in their life have Maximoff Siblings especially Y/N Maximoff thought her world would come crashing down destroying the sibling's childhood. Bei...