The Hot Nerds Girl | k.th ✎෴

By Tae_bubble_boo

❝ π™‰π™žπ™˜π™š π™‹π™–π™£π™©π™žπ™šπ™¨ π™ˆπ™žπ™¨π™¨ π˜Ύπ™π™€π™ž ❞ The story about the so called Nerd who fell in love with the sc... More

1: The Hot Nerd
2: Almost Kiss
3: Hot pink panties
4: double kill
6: hey, this is sean
7: Bullying
8: Ever had a Girlfriend?
9: just to smoke
10: kitten
10: Make a move
12: Wipe my sweat
13: The tryouts
14: Kim Taehyung?
15: Tired
16: Sick
17: The bitch
18: I like you
19: The date
20: Sexy legs
21: Park seo joon
22: Nayeon's plan.
23: hurt
24: Missing
25: Confessions
26: Hotel room.
27: Just do it πŸ”ž
28: Mine πŸ”ž
29: Too skinny
30: Mr song and Nayeon
31: Abroad
32: Sad
33: Sexy
34: Revenge πŸ”ž
35: What the fuck?
36: Caught
37: he's Trap πŸ”ž
38: Black Beast.
40: Injured
41: Unknown
42: Gift
43: Engaged
44: Let's break up
45: Pathetic Girlfriend
46: separated
47: Irene
48: No Chance
49: Letting you go
50: Get her back

5: I want you so bad

2.4K 126 34
By Tae_bubble_boo

"Jeon fucking jungkook. isn't one week of suspension enough for you?" He chuckled at your sarcasm and spoke.

"That whole week I couldn't see your beautiful face and oh I missed you so much" You rolled your eyes and chuckled.

jeon Jungkook, the campus's hearthrob. He thinks he can get all the girls just by he's one look, well except you.

"what do you want Jungkook?" He bit his lower lip like he's getting Turned on by your actions.

"You babygirl, I want you so bad" Then he's hand made its way to your waistline as he caressed it making you disgusted by his touch.

"Can I kill you?"

"you can't beat me babygirl. Your just a girl with beautiful body and face"

Did he just underestimate my skills?
Boy your so dead.

"Oh baby don't wake my beast up"

"you can wake your beast up when we're on the bed babygirl"

"I've done this once, don't make me do it twice. he can't even walk I am warning you jungkook"

"Are you trying to scare me babygirl? Cause your just making me more horny" Jungkook laughed.

"You seriously need to control your kinks Mr jeon"

"but when it's you I just can't fucking control myself" You were about to reply but someone else spoke.

"If I were you, man I would have listened to her"

You both turned your heads towards the door and there he was Kim Taehyung. Leaning his back on the doorframe with his hands in his pocket while he's staring at jungkook. Taehyung is Looking at you both calmly even though he's a bit triggered by the way jungkook touches you.

"Who are you? Ah I see your new here. well then can you not disturb us? We're in the middle of something" Jungkook again faces you with a smirk.

"So, where were we babygirl?"

Taehyung didn't like the way jungkook called you names. he looked at you and gave you a dangerous glare.

You were so confused why he's like that? Can't he just leave me in peace?

Taehyung motions you to do what you did to him yesterday as you just rolled your eyes and faced jungkook who's completely unaware of what's gonna happen.

"I warned you Mr jeon. I've done it once don't make me do it twice
But you asked for it"

"what do you mean ba- OW FUCK!"

You kicked him right in the balls as he acted like Taehyung yesterday. Kneeling on the floor while holding he's aching crotch. you smirked at the sight as you open your mouth to speak.

"there's more I can do don't make me do it and that boy over There?" You pointed your index finger on Taehyung making him confuse.

"He was the first victim, he warned you didn't he? Why didn't you listen to him in the first place? Now look at you suffering in pain. It hurts right?"

Taehyung was mesmerized by your
Words and how brave you were. it makes him more into you.

"Adios jeon"

You smiled innocently at Jungkook and Taehyung noticed your sweet smile Which made he's heart go BOOM BOOM. (Lol sorry I just had to)

She walked out of the janitor closet like a diva as Taehyung just shook he's head at Jungkook who's groaning but Taehyung was also happy from inside.

"I told you, If I were you I would have listened to her, now look at you Tsk tsk" He smiled at Jungkook one last time before following you outside.

"where are you going?" He said while walking beside you as you rolled your eyes and fasten your pace.

"get lost" He obviously didn't obey you and continued to follow you as you made your way to the school's rooftop.

You place your bag on the floor and took out a cigarette. You were about to light it up but Taehyung was quick enough to snatch it.

"Asshole Why did you do that!?" You were clearly pissed off on he's actions while he just raised an eyebrow and spoke.

"that's what you have been doing? Fucking smoking? Are you trying to kill yourself!?" You ignored him and leaned your back on the railings and folded your arms over your chest but yet again he pulled you from there and looked down on the first floor Which is the school's garden.

"What the hell is your problem Taehyun-"

"Are you seriously leaning on the railings wearing only a skirt?
What if someone's checking you out!?"

〰️❣️〰️

You gave me the best of you
So you'll give you the best of you...
-BTS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 1K 31
A girl who love Mario and meet a guy who love Mario too, but they happen to be love-hate relationship. ❝Mario Or Me?❞ ❝Of course it's Mario!!❞ (β€Ύβ€Ύβˆ€β€Ύ...
19.7K 821 31
Jc Caylen is Known as "The Nerd" in school. He has had that title since Middle School. All of his classes in 6th grade were High School courses. Beca...
391 118 40
"IT IS A STORY ABOUT A RICH GIRL NAMED KIM JI AHH WHO WANTED TO LIVED NORMAL LIKE OTHER PEOPLE DO SHE DOESN'T WANT TO BE RICH AND SHE MET A NERD NAME...
1.7M 59.2K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...