Dominate

By FinalGirl96

{DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER OR THE CHARACTERS AND THEIR DIALOG. IN ONLY OWN MY CHARACTER AND SOME... More

Authors Note
Cast
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Not An Update
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
A/N
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
A/N
Chapter Forty-Seven
A/N
A/N Update
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
A/N
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
A/N
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fiftty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Authors Note
Chapter Sixty-Two
update on my dog
Chapter Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight

Chapter Three

3.6K 94 24
By FinalGirl96

Hermione gave Draco a dirty look and turned Harry around. "Ignore Malfoy. He's a git," I said looking at Draco. "Just turn away, Harry," My one told him and we turned around walking to stand in front of Hagrid.

"You're supposed to stroke it," Ron told Neville as he walked up near us. "Yeah," he said, sitting his book down.

Hagrid cleared his throat and everyone settled down looking at him. "Da-da-da-da!" He said in a sing-song voice and gestured to a huge gray bird-like creature. We all just looked at it with wide eyes. "Isn't he beautiful?" Hagrid said as it walked up to him. He throws him a ferret "say hello to Buckbeak," he said.

"Hagrid, exactly what is that?" Ron asked.

"That, Ron, is a hippogriff," Hagrid told us. "First thing you want to know about hippogriffs is that they're very proud creatures. Very easily offended. You do not want to insult a hippogriff. It may just be the last thing you ever do." He said and then clapped his hands together. "Now... who'd like to come and say hello?" He asked.

Everyone stepped back leaving Harry there standing by himself. "Well done, Harry. Well done," Hagrid said. Harry looked around and then back at us. "Come on, now,"

Ron pushed him and he walked toward Hagrid. "Now... you have to let him make the first move," Hagrid instructed. "It's only polite."

Harry walked towards him and stopped. "Give him a nice bow. Then you wait to see if he bows back. If he does go and touch him. If not, Well, we'll go to that later," Hagrid told him and Harry bowed towards Buckbeak. He squeaked and slapped his wings. Hagrid told Harry to back off and he did but snapped a twig.

Harry stood still and eventually, Buckbeak bowed back at him. "Well, done Harry,"

Hagrid then told Harry to walk to him and let him. As I watched him slowly walk up to the gigantic creature I felt a presence behind me. Draco and his cronies pushed people out of the way and stood near me. Draco right beside me with his two idiots on either side of us in the back.

"For the record, you're already in my dreams," Malfoy said, taking a bite out of his green granny smith apple and winking at me.

"Sounds more like a nightmare to me," I said and gave him an innocent smile when he glared down at me.

I'd have to admit he was handsome. Those grayish-blue eyes, platinum blond hair, and that damn smirk. It was hard not to crush on the boy... I shouldn't have said that. Don't tell anyone I said that. I'd never lived it down. Anyway, back to the story, no more thinking of Malfoy.

I turned back to Harry and saw him slowly walking towards Buckbeak. He stuck his hand out and the gigantic creature squawked. Harry stopped for a second but continued towards the bird. Hagrid told Harry to let Buckbeak come to him so he stopped with his arm still stretched out. 

He slowly inched forward until he was petting Buckbeak on the side of his face. Hagrid started clapping and some of us joined in. Malfoy of course just rolled his eyes. Then all of a sudden Hagrid was lifting Harry on Buckbeak.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey," Harry continued to protest. Hagrid slapped Buckbeak in the rear and he reared up then took off into the air with Harry hanging onto him tightly. People ran after as they took off.

I was about to walk over to talk to Hermione when a slightly cold hand wrapped itself around my wrist. I looked down to see Draco's ring-clad hand. I then continued to look down at him. "Let go Malfoy,"

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To talk to Hermione. Not that it's any of your business," I told him.

"Well," he started and pulled me down on the boulder beside him. "I want you to stay here, blood traitor," he said, his face close to mine.

"I'd rather not. Now if you'll excuse me," I said, starting to stand up. I brushed my robes off and walked over to Hermione and Ron. "What's up with Malfoy?" Ron asked.

"I have no clue. He's been acting strange since we got back to school," I said.

"He has been awfully close to you," Hermione said.

"I know. Maybe he hit his head," I said, laughing a little.

Not long after Harry and Buckbeak came down. People were clapping and then I heard Draco. "Oh. Please!" He said and stood up. He started walking towards Buckbeak. I. Quickly ran over to him. "I wouldn't do that, Draco," I said but he ignored me.

Draco shoved people out of the way me closely behind. I know what you're going to ask. Why am I going after him? Well, don't know exactly, maybe it's because Slytherin's protect each other. And yes I know he's never done that for me. Or maybe it's because i knew the git would get himself hurt then "his father would hear about this!" And Buckbeak would be done for.

"Yes. You're not dangerous at all, are you," he said walking at a fast pace towards the huge chicken-like bird. "Draco, don't!" I said, trying to catch up. He has longer legs than me. "You great ugly brute," Draco said walking up to Buckbeak.

"Malfoy!" I said he was still not listening.

Buckbeak reared up and Draco backed up his eyes wide looking up at him. He put his arm up in front of him as Buckbek brought his hoof down onto Draco's arm. "Draco!" I yelled as he fell to the ground. Everyone was screaming and Hagrid calmed Buckbeak down. I fell beside Draco. Of course, he was being overly dramatic.

"Oh, It's killed me. It's killed me," he whined as he rolled slightly on the ground holding his arm. "It has not, you big baby. This is your fault," I said. 

"Calm down!" Hagrid said, kneeling beside us. "It's-It's just a scratch!"

"Hagrid!" Hermione yelled. "He has to be taken to the hospital,"

"Um, the teacher. I'll do it. Miss. Thronheart will assist me," he said.

"Say what now?" I said. 

"Get your stuff and his and follow me, now," he said and picked Draco up as he was still being dramatic. I quickly ran over grabbing mine and Draco's bags and books. Then ran back over to Hagrid.

As we walked Draco spoke up. "Oh, you're going to regret this," he told Hagrid. "You're so dramatic, Malfoy," I said.

"Class dismissed!" Hagrid yelled and we walked away.

"You and your bloody chicken!" Draco whined.

We walked back up to the castle and to the hospital wing. Madam Pomfrey quickly walked over to us. "What happened?" She asked.

"Bloody chicken," Draco whined.

"He was being a git and decided to not listen to Hagrid.  Which in return got his arm broken by Buckbeak," I said. Poor Hagrid didn't know what to do.

"Put him down over there," she said, pointing to an empty bed. Hagrid laid him down and just stood there. "Don't worry Hagrid, I've got it from here. Go back to Buckbeak," I said.

"Thank ya, y/n," he said and walked off.

I sat down on a chair and put books and bags beside it. Draco was laying on the bed moaning in pain holding his arm. "You wouldn't be in the situation if you weren't so cocky," I said.

"My father..." He said but I cut him off.

"Yeah, yeah. Your father will hear about this," I said, rolling my eyes.

Madam Pomfrey came over with some kind of liquid in a glass. She set it down on the bedside table and helped Draco sit up then shoved the cup in his hand " drink this," she said.

He smelled and scrunched up his face. "Drink.  Go on," she said, pushing his hand with the glass in it up to his lips. He took a sip and his face contorted in disgust. "Drink all of it," Madam Pomfrey said, making him drink it all before taking the glass and walking away.

I was holding back from laughing at his face but I let a giggle slip out. His head wiped to look at me. "What's so funny?" He asked glaring at me. "Oh, nothing," I said. Before he could say anything else Madam Pomfrey came back with another glass and a piece of cloth. She sat the glass down and made a sling for Draco's arm and made him drink the glass.

"After you're finished you may leave and go back to your common room to get ready for dinner," she said and walked away.

"Drink up!" I said smiling and he just glared at me and looked at the liquid in the glass. He brought it to his lips and scrunched his face up as he downed it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 108K 36
Harry is back at Hogwarts for yet another year with his friends, but instead of the excitement that he usually feels to be returning to his beloved h...
736K 15.9K 59
"I know you want me Laurier" he whispered, I lifted my head up and glare at him. With every anger I seethed through gritted teeth, "Fuck you Malfoy"...
2.5K 145 42
We follow the story of a young witch named Y/N, who arrives at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry under the guise of a muggle-born student. L...
111K 4.9K 69
If you like warming settings and cleverly sweet characters, continue. Small apartment, small workplace, small social life... Having the day off and r...