Hamara Pyaar

By anamika007

This is my first story of samaina. It's a 2000's era story. Then - Sameer Maheshwari was 22 years old and Nai... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (A)
Chapter 13 (B)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 11

675 78 7
By anamika007

The next day, Naina and Preeti were heading towards college gate, then Sameer passed by them on his bike with Munna. He saw Naina and Preeti and passed them a smile. But Naina did not react to this, and walked straight towards the gate without looking at him. He was surprised to see her reaction and thought, something is wrong, but what. He said Munna to park the bike in the parking and he ran behind them. Munna was surprised to see his hurry.

On the other hand, Naina and Preeti enter the college and Preeti says something to Naina.

Preeti - Naina mai aaj lunch time me red rose nahi aa paungi, mujhe kuch kam hai... aur aaj Swati bhi nahi aayi,... par tu promise kar, tu lunch skip nahi karegi, aaj subah breakfast bhi tune achchhe se nahi kiya tha... tu kuch jaroor kha lena... aur pure din sad mat rahna samajhi... ab ek pyari si smile de.. she said with sweet smile.

Naina nodded her head in yes and gave her a tight smile. Then both of them went to their class.

At the same time Sameer entered the college, but he did not see Naina anywhere. He again ran towards her classroom and saw her entering the class. He shouted her name but she did not hear his voice and went inside the classroom. Then he thought, he would meet her in lunch break. He was worried for her strange behavior today.

At the lunch time, Naina was sitting in the library and her eyes were on a book, which was kept on the table in front of her. After some time Sameer was passing through the corridors and accidentally his eye fell on Naina. He was amazed to see her in the library at this time. He was curious to find out why she was here and behaved strangely today. So he stepped towards her. He reached her place and found her lost somewhere.

Sameer - Naina .... he called her name in a soft voice.

But she did not respond, he took her name again, but this time a little louder, and she came back from her world. She looked at him with a strange face, as if she hadn't expected him to be here.

Sameer - Naina tum yanha kya kar rahi ho...wo bhi lunch hour me... he asked gently.

Naina - library me log study karne aate hai ...to mai bhi vahi kar rahi hu... she said in a rude tone.

Sameer - achchha, tum padh rahi ho... to phir ye kya hai... he said, pointing to her book.

Naina - matlab... and she looked at the book and realized her folly.

Sameer - matlab to ab tum bataogi Naina... tum book ulti rakh ke kya padh rahi thi.... he asked politely.

Naina - shayad galti se book ulta ho gaya hoga...she said in a nervous voice and corrected the book with trembling hands.

Seeing her nervous, he felt that something definitely went wrong with her. He pulled a chair near her and sat down beside her. For the first time he was sitting near her in this way, this proximity gave her various sensation to her body and her breath stopped for a while.

Sameer - Naina koi problem hai kya... project ya phir study me... tum batao mai apni taraf se pura try karuga ki tumhari problem solve kar saku... he asked concernly.

Naina - nahi koi problem nahi hai, wo Swati aaj college nahi aayi aur Preeti ko college ka saman lena tha to market gayi hai... ghar jane ke baad taiji jane nahi deti... to mai library me aa gayi...she said trying to hiding her pain.

Sameer was not convinced with her excuse and thought in his mind that he would know the reasons behind this dull face. He had some idea, as he remembered her previous day talking that was about her family.

Sameer - Naina...mujhe lagta hai tum ab bhi mujhe dil se friend nahi manti ho... and he make his face sullen.

Naina - Sameer aap aisa kyo kah rahe hai...
looking at him, she said in scared voice as she felt that her words had hurt him.

Sameer - tabhi to tum apni problem nahi bata rahi ho... he said with fake anger.

Naina - Sameer aap jan kar kya karenge...vaise bhi aap iss problem ko solve nahi kar payenge ... and she looked down.

Sameer - Naina agar tum mujhe apna friend manti ho to abhi mujhe apni problem bataogi... chahe tum isse meri jid samjho ya meri request... Please... he said, because he had no option left to know her problem.

She was still sitting with her head down and started thinking. Then she lift up her head and looked at him and remembered the incident which occurred at her house this morning. Finally she hesitantly narrated the whole incident to him.

At Aanand House

This morning, Naina and Preeti were getting ready for the college and Bela was calling them in a loud voice for breakfast.

Bela - bhagwan jhuth na bulaye, tum dono ka mai kya karu...Kabhi bhi time pe taiyar nahi hoti ho... Naina, Preeti jaldi aao nasta kar lo, nahi to late ho jaoge college ke liye... she hollared them from the kitchen while making brakefast.

Aanand - kya hua Bela, itni subah chilla kyo rahi ho... he said while entering the dining area and sat on the dining chair.

Then Naina and Preeti came out and sat on the chair along with Pooja. Bela served them delicious aalu poha, but Preeti scrunched her nose as she did not like that poha. She started eating poha made a bad face. Naina chuckled at her antics and all laughed. In 5 minutes, Pooja finished her breakfast and stands up saying that she is going to her friends house. Bela nodded. She ran towards the door and collided with a person, and  somehow saved herself from falling.

Pooja - sorry...Taiji.

Taiji - wo maharani kaha chali...Itna saj swar ke... looking at her... she taunted.

Pooja - taiji mai swaetar banana sikhne ja rahi hu...mai jau... and looked at her for permission.

Taiji - ha ja... par sikhne ke baad mujhe bhi sikhana... she said with sugri tone and smiled.

After Pooja left, she entered the house and sat on the swing. Seeing Naina and Preeti she spilt her venom.

Taiji - aur wo dono maharaniyo sikho apni badi bahan se kuch, bas din bhar masti karne aur tv me lagi rahti ho... are kuch ghar grihasthi ke kam bhi sikh lo... ye college ki padhai vaha kam nahi aayengi...she said with her harsh tone and eyeing to them.

Bela - bhabhiji aap kuch khayengi...Aap ke liye chai lau... she said for diverting her mind and she nodded in yes. Bela went into the kitchen.

Taiji thought for some time, then said.

Taiji - Aanand babu mai soch rahi thi, ab to kuch mahino me Naina 18 saal ki ho jayegi... to kyo na iske liye bhi rishte dekhna shuru kar de... vaise bhi na iske paas rang aur roop hai aur upar se iska bap ke paas to dahej ke liye  phooti koudi bhi nahi hai... agar abhi se rishta dekhate rahe to ek do saal me achchha rista mil jayega... aap kahe to mai Pooja ke saath Naina ke liye bhi baat karu... wo hema bahan bahut achchha rishta bata rahi thi... she said in a serious voice while sitting on the swing comfortably.

Listening to Taiji, the ground slipped under Naina's feet. She was nervous and she was shivering in fear. Just then Preeti held her hand in her hands and gave an assurance witj her eyes. Anand was also shocked by taiji's words.

Naina - ta... tai.. taiji mujhe abhi padhna hai... just a few words escaped of her mouth in a shaking voice.

Aanand - ha bhabhiji...Naina ne to abhi college jana shuru hi kiya hai... aur abhi iski shaadi nahi padhne ki umar hai... vaise bhi hamari Naina itni guni hai ki koi rajkumar hi milega... he said looking at Naina with affectionately.

Taiji - mujhe iss Naina pe bilkul bharosa nahi, kya pata par nikalte hi phurr ho gai...rahne ko to ye ek manhoos hai, jise jitni jaldi ghar se dur karde sab ke liye achchha hoga...Saying this, she got up from the swing and eyeing to Naina, and left the place.

After that everyone consoled her that what taiji was saying would not happen.

Hearing Naina's words, he was furious at the person who had hurt the innocent girl. His jaw clenched and anger well up inside him but he controlled his anger.

Sameer - Naina mai to samajh raha tha ki tumhare papa hi tum se naraj rahte honge. Par tumhari taiji kaisi hai... bina baat ke tumhe suna rahi hai...Inn sab me tumhari koi galti nahi hai... aur apne aap ko kabhi manhoos mat samajhna...tum to bahut achchhi ho Naina, tumhare mammy ke saath jo hua uske liye tum jimmedar nahi ho... ye baat tumhari taiji ko samajhani chahiye... aur apne ghar ki beti ko pyar dena chahiye na ki taane marne chahiye.... unhone aaj hi kaha ya roj aise hi kahati hai... abhi tumhari umar hi kya hai jo shaadi karana hai... par tumhare chachaji bahut achchhe hai... bilkul mere nanu jaise, sahi ka saath dene wale...and his spoke with proud smile for his Nanu but at the same time he felt sad for her.

Naina - taiji roj to nahi, par kabhi kabhi apni kadwi baatein sunati hai... ab inn sab ki aadat ho gai hai...aur phir chachaji, chachi ji aur Preeti hai na mujhe sambhalne ke liye... she said in a meek voice.

Naina's face was still down and her face was gloomy. She looked depressed but she was feeling relaxed somewhere after telling Sameer about the incident. She did not knew why she felt so relaxed.

Sameer saw her dull face and wondered how he would return her smile. An idea popped his mind and he stood up from his chair with a grinning face. She was surprised to see him like that.

Sameer - Naina... ye padhai chodo aur mere saath chalo... he said while closing her book.

Naina - par kaha...

Sameer - chalo to sahi... tumhe apne aap pata chal jayega... he said looking at her confused face.

She was amazed by his immediate mood change. She too got up from her seat and grabbed her bag. She matched her steps with his steps the way he was taking her.  Seeing the destination she stopped her tracks. He saw her pausing and said.

Sameer - kya hua Naina... chalo na.

Naina - aap mujhe red rose leke aaye hai...mai to soch rahi thi ki aap... but she stopped after realising she was what say.

He tilted his head up to her face and said looking at her face.

Sameer - ki...mai tumhe date par le ja raha hu... he said in a flirting tone with smirking and looked at her blushing face, which was after hearing the word 'date'.

Naina - ma...mai aisa kuch nahi soch rahi thi... she said strictly as hiding her blushing.

Sameer - sorry... wo mai red rose hi aa raha tha... aur tumhe library me dekha to tumhare pass chala gaya... ab chale Munna wait kar raha hai... he instantly apologized and clarified why he came red rose as he scared she would be angry to him.

They both entered the red rose and went to Munna who was sitting alone on the table.  Sameer sat beside Munna and Naina sat in front of them. Before ordering, Sameer asked both of them name of the food.  Munna looked at him very keenly. He was surprised at his open behavior to any girl as  he was a reserved person.

They waited for their order and Munna was talking with Naina.  Samir was satisfied to see her smiling face that his idea was working. But his happiness was soon going to go away. Just then Sunaina entered the red rose with her friend Mitali, and immediately her eyes lended on the Sameer.  She reached near him in a few seconds. She saw a girl was sitting at her table with Sameer and she was angry at Naina. She was burning inside from Naina and jealously overpowered her mind.

Munna - aa gai fashion ki dukan, ab sab ka mood kharab karegi... he muttered, which  only Sameer heard and he received a smack from Sameer.

Sunaina - hey hi..Sameer... tum yanha...What a surprise... kuch der pahle jab tumhe maine red rose chalne ko kaha to tumne mana kar diya... ab ye kiske saath baithe ho... she said rudely pointed to Naina  and looked at Naina with disgusting way, which only notice by Naina.

Sameer - wo sab chhodo...Iss se milo ye hai Naina Agrawal B.Sc. 1st year me...aur Naina ye dono hai meri classmate Sunaina aur Mitali... he introduce them, then he again said ... aao na tum dono bhi baitho...he said normally, but in reality he did not want they sat with them.

Sunaina - kya Sameer... tum bhi achchha mazak karte ho... tumhe to mera statandard pata hi hai... mai aur iske saath baithugi (Pointing to naina)...never... Jiski dressing sense bilkul gawaron wali hai... she said in a sarcastically as she wanted to degrading her in front of him.

As soon as he heard Sunaina's words, his hands curled into a fist, jaw clenched and he was furious at that parson who had abused her. His anger reached a peek. He was ready to explode at any moment, but then he felt that she placed her hand on his hands. First he looked down at their joining  hands and then lift up his face and saw her. She gestured him not to be angry and he calmed down himself. Munna was silently watching his changing expression.

Naina - please aap baith jaiye... mai yanha se chali jati hu... she said very politely and stood up her place.

Sameer - Naina tum kahi nahi jaogi... agar koi jayega to wo Sunaina... he said in extreme anger and his eyes turned red.

Sunaina - fine... tum hi baitho iss bahenji ke saath... she immediately responded in an angry tone and walked away from there, stomping her feet.

After Sunaina leaves Sameer felt guilty himself.

Sameer - Naina tumne mujhe kyo roka...Wo kaise tumhari insult kar sakti hai... he was fuming at Sunaina.

Naina - mai nahi chahati thi ki aap meri vajah se apni friend se gussa kare... she said while calming him.

Sameer - Naina...I am sorry... meri vajah se tumhe aisi baatein sunni padi... aur tumhara mood thik karne ki jagah sad kar diya... he regretted and blamed himself for this.

Naina - Sameer isme aap ki koi galti nahi hai... aap ne to apne taraf se bahut koshish ki... aur mera mood thik hai, mai sad nahi hu... aap tension mat lijiye... and she masked a fake smile on her face, but she was deeply hurt by Sunaina's mocking.

This type of name was used for her at school time, but for the first time in college someone called her by this name. She was feel ashemed calling that name in front of him. She was hiding her emotions.

Then food arrived, they became eating silently. After that Naina left to her class. Sameer and Munna still sat there.

Munna - vaise chal kya raha hai, batayega mujhe...Naina ke liye tune apni girlfriend pe gussa kiya... he said while trying to tease him.

Sameer - stop it munna, kya bakwas kar raha hai... wo mere girlfriend nahi... samajha... he scolded him for his nonsense.

Munna - mai nahi pura college yahi baat kahta hai, ab tum dono saath me outing karonge, time spend karoge to sab yahi samjhenge na...

Sameer - tu to janta hai...wo meri bas ek friend hai...mai uske saath kahi nahi jana chahata par har baar jid kar ke le jati hai...aur mai ye sab majboori me karta hu because uske dad aur nanu business partner hai... so mana nahi kar pata... par aaj usne apni limit cross kar di... Naina ko jarur bura laga hoga, par usne jataya nahi... and he banged his hand on the table.

Munna - shant ho ja yaar, Sunaina hamesh se aisi hi hai arogant...par tujhe Naina ki itni fikar kyo ho rahi hai... kahi tu usse pyaar to nahi karne laga... he said, seeing his concern towards her.

Sameer - aisa kuch nahi hai...bakwas hi karta rah... he chided him with glaring.

Munna - ab aise ghurna band kar...
par ek baat hai bhai... ye sunaina tujhe itne aasani se nahi chodne wali... bach ke rahiyo.... vaise sunaina bhi buri nahi hai, chalti phirti fashion ki dukan... he warned him by teasing.

Sameer - chup kar.... he scolded and  muttered to himself  ' aur tujh jaisa dost ho na to dushmano ki kami nahi'.

On the other hand, Sunaina was seated on the far corner table, and her eyes were stucked on the table where Sameer was sitting with Naina. She was getting irritated on seeing them.

Sunaina (to herself) - us ki itni himmat Sameer ke saath baithe gi...Sameer sirf mera hai aur kal ki aayi ye ladki mujhse Sameer ko dur karegi, never...Ise to mai bataungi ki isne Sunaina ke raste me aa kar kya galti ki hai... she murmured.

***

After dinner Naina sat in the study table and reading something in her dairy. Then Preeti came to the room and she sat on the bed looking at her. Naina looked back at her.

Naina - kuch kahna hai tujhe...She asked her while closing dairy and sat beside her on the bed.

Preeti - Naina mujhe lagta hai sameer tujhe pasand karne laga hai... she said with her straight face.

Naina - phir se shuru ho gai teri bakwas... she looked at her with glare.

Preeti - bakwaas nahi kar rahi... aur har baar tu aise baat ko nahi tal sakti... she said in stern voice.

Naina looked at her in confusion.

Preeti - aaj red rose me jo hua , sab dekha maine... tabhi kah rahi hu. Mujhe sameer ki aawaj me tere liye ek concern dikha aur uski aankho me ek alag hi chamak aa jati hai, jab wo tujhe dekhta hai... jaha tak mai use samajhi hu, wo jarur tujhe pasand karta hai...

Hearing Preeti's words, Naina frozen in her place. She started looking down and fidgeting with her dupatta.

Naina - par uski to girlfriend hai na, wo Sunaina... phir wo kaise... tu na itna dimaag mat chala... she said as avoiding her question.

Preeti - ye baat to college me, tab chali thi jab dono mr. and miss fresher bane the... par iss ek saal me maine un dono ko kabhi bhi girlfriend aur boyfriend ki tarah behave karte nahi dekha... aur phir usne tujhse friendship ki, apni life ki itni painful moment share kiye aur aaj wo tere liye Sunaina se ladne ko bhi taiyar tha... isse se jyada kya batau... tu hi soch... and she noticed her uneasiness.

Naina - lekin...Sameer kaise wo to itne bade ghar se hai... hamara to koi match hi nahi hai... she said in slowly.

but Preeti ignored her talk, holding her shoulder and she turn her face towards her. She looked at her eyes and asked.

Preeti - Naina... sach batana Sameer ko dekh ke tujhe koi feeling nahi hoti... then she dragged her towards balcony and looking at moon, she said... ye chand dekh rahi hai, ise tu apne dil ki baat kahti hai... to aaj mai iss chand ke samne hi puchh rahi hu... kya kabhi tune Sameer ko pasand nahi kiya ya tere dil me uske liye koi feeling nahi hai... mai janti hu tu mujhse kuch nahi chupayegi... she asked her in a soft voice and take her hand in her hand and gave a assured that she will be there.

Naina closed her eyes and remembered every moment she spent with him. A smile crept on her face.  Then she told Preeti about her feeling towards Sameer. She narrated what she felt, when she first time saw him when he offered her friendship, and when he told his painful memories. Then she said.

Naina -  pahle samajh nahi aa raha tha ye sab kyo ho raha hai... par kal ke baad mujhe bhi laga ki mai Sameer ko bahut pahle se pasand karne lagi hu... kya ye sab hi pyaar hai, isko lekar confused hu...she slowly opened her feelings and confusions to her.

Preeti - tere man me itna sab chal raha tha, aur tune mujhse share bhi nahi kiya... at least ek baar karti to sahi, mere puchhe pe har baar tal dethi thi... she chided and lightly slapped her head.

Naina - mai khud hi nahi samajh pa rahi thi, tujhe kya batati aur tu mujhe chidhati ... she said very innocently and made her face puffed.

Preeti - ha to hak hai mera... after all tu meri bahan... she chuckling at her.

Naina - haww... Isiliye tujhe nahi bata rahi thi... and she smacked her arm.

Preeti - teri baatein sun kar mai sure hu.. tujhe Sameer se pyaar ho gaya hai... she said excitedly and she engulfed her in a hug.

Naina - par mai meri feeling ko lekar sure nahi hu... she said in a melancholic voice while breaking the hug.

Preeti - tu apni feeling ko samjhane ke liye time le... vaise Sameer achchha ladka hai, tu uske baare me soch sakti hai... she said with teasing smile.

Naina - thank you Preeti... and hugged her tightly again.

After some time, they both lay down on the bed and Preeti went into a deep slumber.  But Naina's sleep was far away from her eyes, she thought that what she felt was definitely love. How she would find out her answer, just then a idea came to her mind and her lips curled into a smile.

************

The next day Sunaina apologized to Sameer for her previous day's act. But Sameer ignored her and went to his class. Sunaina ran behind him and apologized to him numerous times. Seeing her many efforts, he said.

Sameer - mai tumhe maf tabhi karunga, jab tum Naina ko sabke samne sorry bologi... he said in a bit angry tone, sat on his usual seat.

After hearing Sameer's demand, Sunaina thinking something and replied.

Sunaina - ok ... par iske baad tumhe mujhe maf karna hoga aur promise karo ki evening me tum apni bike pe mujhe ghar chhodne jaoge... she replied with evil smile.

Sameer reluctantly nodded his head in yes.  He was only thinking about Naina's happiness because he knew that she felt insulted by listening to Sunaina talking yesterday.

At lunch time, he approached the red rose. His gaze went to the table where Naina was sitting with Preeti and Swati. He saw that Sunaina was apologizing to him. He was overwhelmed on seeing this.

Sunaina - Naina ...I am sorry... mujhe tumse aisi baat nahi karni chahiye thi...I am really sorry... she said in a soft tone but there were some tinge of arrogance.

Naina - aap ko mafi magne ki jaroorat nahi, aur kal jo hua wo to mai kab ka bhul gai hu... she said with polite smile, with a big heart.

Sameer was watching this scene standing away. He mentally praised Naina as she handled Sunaina very well. She showed her tender heart to Sunaina. After some time he found that Sunaina had gone from there and Naina was chatting to her friends with smiling face. He walked out of the red rose with a satisfied smile.

Naina was the first to be shocked when she saw Sunaina apologizing to her, but her heart was saying that only Sameer would be behind this apology. She was overwhelmed by her concern. Then she recalled the previous day's talk to Preeti and she informed them, she would go to the library as she had to searches some important content for her project. They agreed and said  to her, they would both wait for her near the college gate.

On the other hand, Sunaina and Mitali were sitting away in red rose. She was looking at Naina with hatred eyes.

Mitali - tune kaise usse se mafi mang li.. wo bhi us bahanji se... she asked.

Sunaina - ye sab, Sameer ka trust paane ke liye kiya hai... aur isse kya lagta hai mai isse se dar kar mafi mangi hai...Never... Ise to mai apne raste se hata kar rahungi... Iske liye kuch bhi kar sakti hu... after all Sameer sirf mera hai... she said with boiling and gritting her teeth.

Mitali - kya karegi tu ...she asked with curiosity.

Sunaina - wait and watch... she replied and smirked looking at them with evil eye.

************

Naina reached the library and started searching for the book. After 10 minutes of struggle she found the book that she wanted to see. She saw a beautiful red cover book with the title "Love Will Find a Way" engraved in golden words. She opened the first page and looked at the contents which wrote 'what is love' and 'how to know you have fallen in love'. She read the book for more than an hour and got answers to all her confusing questions, in which had tangled her mind for a few days. The words written in the book were echoing in his mind.

What is love:

Love is a beautiful feeling. Love is not with the mind, but the heart has many emotions, which include different thoughts. Love is complex. A mixture of emotions, behaviors, and beliefs associated with strong feelings of affection, protectiveness, warmth, and respect for another person.

How to know you have fallen in love:

When you want to see someone every moment, think about it, feel like talking with him for a lifetime, never be bored with his words, one smile of his will take away all your problems, sad in his sorrow and be happy in his happiness and worry about him all the time. So you believe that you have fallen in love with that person.

After the last bell rang, she closed the book with a satisfied smile. She now got her answers about her feeling. She was floating on cloud nine, after knowing that her feeling was love and she loved the most handsome boy of the college. She fell in love with Sameer. But at the same time she feared that if he did not accept her love and her heart sank. So she decided, she would not tell him about her feelings. She did not want to lose his friendship.

On the other side, Preeti and Swati had been waiting for her more then 10 minutes near the college gate. Just then Sameer arrived at the gate with Sunaina and saw that both of them were waiting for Naina. He was sure that Naina would definitely be in the library, so both of them stood up here and waited for her. Then a sensation aroused inside him that how could he put Sunaina on his bike in front of Naina. So he wondered how he avoided the situation and an idea came to his mind. Then he saw Sunaina and said that he had forgotten his book in class, would she bring the book?  And she was reluctantly agreed and went to the class. As soon as she left towards the class, Naina was coming towards the gate. Then Sameer caught sight of her and Naina also saw him. There eyes met and the two were lost each other's eye. Her heart increased as his intense gaze on her. But she came out this eyelock and saw him who passed a smile to her. When she crossing him saw his charming face and wishpered something to him.

Naina - thank you... she mouthed very softly near him.
Sameer - why ... he asked gesturing through lifted up his eyebrows.
Naina - for sorry... she replied and looked at him with same instansity as he looked at  her.

Happiness engulfed inside him as she knew without telling that he was behind this apology. Seeing his smile her heart faltered and she looked at him for a while and then turned to Preeti and Swati, both of them standing at some distance from the gate.

Today, he was amazed to saw Naina, and he realised that there was something changed in Naina, but what. And he could not find the reason. She had seen him in a different way today. Today, her eyes had a new emotion that he could not understand. He was engrossed in his own thoughts, which broken by Sunaina's words. She was empty-handed and said that she did not find his book in the class. He laughed mentally about how she would find the book that was not forgotten in the class. After some time when he was sure that Naina left college, he too walked out of college with Sunaina on his bike.

************

In night time Naina was sitting on the study table and writing her dairy.

4 September 1997

"Ye date mujhe hamesha yaad rahegi, aaj mujhe mere sabhi uljhano ke answer mil gaye, jinhe mai bahut dino se suljha nahi pa rhi thi. Finally mujhe meri feelings samajh aa gayi. Mujhe mere pyar ka ehsaas hua ki I am in love. Par ye sab kab hua pata hi nahi chala, kab mera attraction pyaar me badal gaya. Aur aaj jab pyaar Ke baare me jana to samajh payi ki mai Sameer se pyaar karne lagi hu. Meri feeling to pyaar me badal gayi, par kya Sameer bhi aisa mahsoos karte honge. Kya unhe mujh se pyaar hua hoga ya phir unke liye mai bas ek friend hi hu isse jyada kuch nahi. Sameer mera pahla pyaar hai, phir chahe unke man me mere liye koi feeling ho ya na ho, par mai unhe pyaar karti rahungi."

Naina had decided her decision, and was looking at the page in the diary she had written. Her face was adorned with a smile.  She was lost in her thoughts and thinking about Sameer behaviour towards her. Just then Preeti came and saw her lost. She thought of joking with Naina and reached her with slow steps and slowly pulled the diary towards her. Naina came back to her senses and looked at Preeti with shocked faced.

Naina - Preeti ... dairy vapas kar... she shouted at her and ran behind her while trying to pull the dairy.

Preeti - nahi dungi... dekhu to sahi kya likha hai tune... and tried to open the page.

Naina - Preeti... please please... vapas de...she said in a axinious tone and pleaded her

Preeti - achchha thik hai... vapas kar dungi... par thujhe batana padega ki tu kyo muskura rahi thi... vaise kya likha hai, jise itne dhyan se dekh rahi thi... she asked and looked at her with mischief.

Naina - thik hai... she replied and Preeti returned the dairy. She said again.

Naina - Preeti tu kal thik kah rahi thi... mujhe sach me Sameer se pyaar ho gaya hai...I am in love with Sameer... and she held her shoulder and started swirling with Preeti.

Preeti - kya... sach me... she asked shockingly, when they stopped swirling.

Naina - aaj hi realised hua... she said blushingly and tried kept her face normal.

Preeti - sachchi... she asked very excitedly. Naina shook her head in shy and Preeti hugged her tightly.

And finally Naina got her answer. Now she was sure that her feeling was love and that she loved Samir. She first told Preeti and her happiness was beyond the limit. She was showing her joy in various act such as dancing, swirling, singing and dreaming.

Preeti - hwww... ab meri bahan sharmane bhi lagi... vaise jijaji ko kab bata rahi hai... she chuckled.

Naina - kon jijaji... and looked at her surprisingly.

Preeti - Sameer aur kon... she said casually and slapped lightly on her arm.

Naina - par Sameer ke man me kya hai... ye to nahi pata... mai use nahi batane wali... agar unki feeling sirf friendship wali hui to... mai ye risk nahi le sakti... mai unki dost ban kar hi khush hu... she said in nervously.

Preeti - ek baar try to kar...Sameer jis tarah se teri fikar karta hai...I am sure wo bhi tujhe pyar karta hai... she said with convincing her.

Naina - nahi Preeti... ab tu mujhe force nahi karegi... she said in a bit stern voice and kept the dairy in the drawer.

Preeti - thik hai, nahi bolungi... par tu Sameer ki feeling samjhane ki koshish karna... said with humbled tone.

Naina nodded in yes and they both went to sleep.

While Naina realised that she loved Sameer. But Sameer was still confused about his feeling towards Naina. He did not find out the reason for his strange feelings. Why did he smiled when he saw her. Why he did not want to get off his eyes from her.  Why he always want to care of her , her happiness was his first priority and why he can not tolerate anyone insulting her. Why did his heart pircked when he saw her crying face. Why did he feel sad when he saw her depressed.

Sameer (to himself) - mujhe Naina kyo itna affect dal rahi hai, aaj tak kisi bhi ladki ke liye aisa feel nahi hua... aur kyo mai aaj Naina ke samne Sunaina ko bike pe nahi baithana chah raha tha ... shayad mai use dukhi nahi karna chahta tha...kyo mai hamesha usse khush dekhna chahata hu...I know...Naina bahut bholi aur simple girl hai... aur dil ki bahut achchhi hai... par mere feeling to uske liye sirf friendship wali hai.. to phir ye sab feeling kyo hai...meri to samajh me nahi aa raha ki mere saath kya ho raha hai ... 

He closed his eyes and held her head with both hands sitting in the bed. This night his sleep turned away, he was turning and tossing on the bed. He was awake all night but drifted into deep sleep before dawn.

************

Hello Friends.

Thank you your immense love and votes.
I hope you all liked this chapter.
If you find any mistake, please ignore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 59.3K 200
Naina and Sameer meet each other when Naina comes to Delhi from Agra, her hometown, to join a new office. Along with her younger brother, she settles...
75.6K 13.4K 45
In this world full of trendy and fancy relationships and so called situationships, how hard do you think it is to find true love? Meet Sidharth Shuk...
112K 14.8K 52
"Jab ishq ki beemari lagti hai, Tab chudail bhi pyaari lagti hai"
787K 91K 200
The story of Sameer and Naina continues.