Chapter 12

Hi Friends!!!

Happy Republic Day

Sorry guys I have not replied to your comment. I read your comment and I know you want present story. So friends only two chapter then story back to present track. Mai bhi present track likhne ko excited hu. Please keep reading.

******************************

Three months had passed since Naina realised her love for Sameer. But Sameer was still confused about his feelings. In these three months, Sameer did not get much time to interact with Naina due to his busy schedule of office and college. They met only when Naina had some confusion related to her study or project. But he always kept an eye on her. Munna teased him by seeing his concern for Naina but Sameer always avoided his teasing. Munna was suspicious of his changing behaviour and nature.

From the day Naina realised her love, she always tried to understand Sameer's feeling towards her. But she failed to read his feeling. Sometimes she noticed his eyes held unknown emotions, but sometimes his eyes reflected a pure friendship and concern. Preeti and Swati teased her by taking Sameer's name and a blushed crept on her face. She scolded them.

In this three months, Sunaina always tried to get Sameer's attention. She showed her right over Sameer in front of Naina. But her every effort was broken by Sameer. There was a lot of anger inside her and she was waiting for the right time to take revenge on her.

One fine day of winter season, most of the students were sitting on the ground spending their time in the warm sunrays.

Naina was sitting in her class and working on her project file. But she was confused by some points and she thought why not ask Sameer. So she went to the canteen first, he was not at that place. Then she went to the library and searched him but he was not even there. Finally she reached his classroom and saw him sitting in his seat reading the book. She stopped at the door and stared at him. She saw him at least ten days later. She shuddered seeing his falling hair on his forehead. She wanted to caress her hair, but she suppressed her desire. Sameer felt someone had come in the classroom and lifted his head from the book.His gaze came to the door and halted seeing Naina. He was astonished for her arrival in the class.

Sameer - Naina... tum yanha... he said softly with smiling face.

Naina - ha...wo... wo... aap se kuch puchna tha... she said very difficulty as she feared that if he caught her staring him.

Sameer - Naina... tum aise kyo baat kar rahi ho... kuch hua hai kya... he asked with worried face.

Naina - nahi... bas aap mujhe ye samajha dijiye... she said pointing to her book.

Sameer - yaa sure... aao baitho... he said while standing up.

Naina - yanha... she asked with confused face while stepping inside the class and looked at the whole classroom.

Just then Sunaina entered class with hurried and looked them.

Sunaina - Sameer mujhe tum se kuch baat karni hai... she said in a serious face while eyeing to Naina.

Sameer - ha bolo... he said looking to Sunaina.

Sunaina did not utter a single words, and she was glaring to Naina which noticed by Sameer.

Sameer - Naina... tum library jao... mai thodi der me aa raha hu... he said in ordering tone as he felt some uneasiness of seeing sunaina's behaviour.

Naina immediately stormed off the class. Then he looked at Sunaina.

Sameer - bolo... kya kam hai... he said in a rude tone.

Sunaina - Sameer... chalo na aaj kahi bahar chalate hai... bahut dino se kahi nahi gaye... aaj mera bahut man hai... she said very softly while holding his arm.

Hamara Pyaarजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें