Not by choice {COMPLETED}

Bởi KoshiSepticDragon

⚠️Warning⚠️ Contains Smut Omegaverse Bullying Suicide attemps Mpreg Cursing Bakugo always wanted to be the b... Xem Thêm

Perfection by half
Embrace your omega
🍋Slipping away🍋
Internships
Not the same
Feral isn't easy to stop
Forcing on one's will
The dark side of alpha's
Learning to love
🍋Rivalry🍋
🍋I trust you🍋
Confession of a tsundere
My forgotten pain
Pureblooded Ultimate Alpha
3rd times the charm?
Learning to fight
Unexpected surprise
Becoming friends
Getting sick
An exploding surprise
He strikes again
Nightmares of hell
A true hero
A drunk Midoriya
🍋Problematic Alpha🍋
🍋It's getting worst...🍋
I don't wanna leave you
The unknow assailant
Camping is hard...
Wrong move
Goodbye Kacchan
Hold on I still want you
The green angel
🔞I'm all yours🔞
Your being weird Shochan
🔞Alpha x Ultimate Alpha🔞
Maybe I was too rough...
Hello there Ultimate~
A drink of death
Epilogue

Little sparing?

2.7K 66 17
Bởi KoshiSepticDragon

Sathurday 6 am | Bakugo's room

Izuku

I open my eyes, Kacchan is asleep in my arms, he looks so adorable and harmless like that... I sigh and gently let him go so he can sleep in the bed, I'm awake now so I'm going to go train. I stand up and get dressed, I feel so happy now, probably the side effect of marking Kacchan. I walk out to the kitchen where I see Shochan cooking some eggs and bacon.

"Hey Shochan! Good morning!" I said smiling a little too much.

"Hey there Izu, did you sleep okay?" He asked softly as I sat down.

"Like a baby really, I feel so lighthearted today, it's nice." I said smiling like a goof.

He turned around chuckling before walking to me, he gave me a plate with eggs, bacon and a toast.

"Isn't that for you?" I asked as he chuckled.

"Don't worry I can cook more, plus your going training right?" He said giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"Yeah I am, hey Shochan do you wanna spar?" I asked as he shivered and frowned.

I kinda regretted asking, I did show him more than once that I was much stronger than him...

"You don't have to if you don't want to..." I said before he smiled.

"No it's okay really." He said starting to cook more food.

We chatted for a little while after that, of course the conversation ended on the famous subject.

"How was it?" He asked as I swallowed my bacon.

"How was what?"

"The mating..." He said as I choked on my orange juice.

"Oh t-that... It... It was incredibly! Shochan I've never felt something so amazing... But don't worry I haven't forgotten about you." I said as he chuckled.

"Yeah I can only imagine... But don't worry about me okay? Just take your time, I'm a patient person." He said finishing his food.

I nodded before we both stood up, I sent a message to Aizawa, notifying that we we're gonna spar. He replied saying we needed to keep the damage to a minimum, I agreed and started to walk towards ground beta with Shochan. This was gonna be fun!

Shoto

We make it to ground beta, I'm really nervous, you see... We always hurt eachother badly here, I mean I do wanna spar with Izu, but I don't want to harm him. I'm sure it's the same on his side so this outta be awkward, I walk in position as he gets ready. He starts to do stretches, showing me his beautiful body, god I gotta focus here! He smiles at me as he finishes stretching, he gets in position and look at me determined.

"Are you ready Shochan?" He asked smiling.

"Yes. Let's start this." I said monotonely.

I was honestly panicking inside, I don't wanna hurt him, Izuku starts his lightning and disappears, I panic and look around for him. He stops behind me and swings, I barely avoid it, sending ice his way. He gets slammed by it and violently bounces on the floor, his arm his bleeding a little where my ice hit but otherwise he's okay. I send another sets of ice waves, he avoid every last one of them, he's really fast, he suddenly zooms to me and punches my face. I fly so fast and so far that we almost meet the otherside of the ground beta.

"SHOCHAN! OH GOD ARE YOU OKA-" He says before I send more ice his way.

I'm growing slower, my body is starting to get covered in ice. I spit out blood and stand up before running his way, he smiles and mimics me, I avoid his punch and kick his stomach. He coughs and falls back a bit before I kick towards his face, he dodges and grabs my leg before sending me flying. I land harshly and stand up  rushing back at him, I swing but he dodges, I take that opportunity and grab his tail.

"ANWG NOT THE T-TAIL!" He moaned as I chuckled and let go.

I smile and look up, when I see Izuku's expression, his ears are down and his tail is in between his legs, he's hunched forward as if guilty of something. He points behind me, I turn around, noticing I'm a bit unstable on my feet, that's when it hit me, anger pheromones. I block my nose and look at what's behind me.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!" Katsuki yells angrily.

I gulp, he looks and smells like pure anger, I glance at Izu who joined me, he looked like a puppy who's being scolded.

"W-we we're just sparing Kacchan..." Izu said as I nodded.

"JUST SPARING!? LOOK AT YOURSELVES! YOUR COVERED IN BLOOD!" He yelled as I looked at myself along with Izu.

He's right we are covered in blood... Well then, I guess he does have reasons to be angry at us... He grabbed our wrists and angrily pulled us along, we didn't fight back, we didn't wanna risk angering him even more. We made it to school, to be more precise, to the infirmary, he sat us on the chairs in the waiting room before walking in alone. We both sat there, staring at eachother as we awaited our omega to come back, I could tell Izu was nervous.

"K-Kacchan is angry huh?" He asked as I sighed.

"Seems like it..." I said as he looked down.

"I didn't mean to anger him, I just wanted to have fun sparing with my alpha..." He said as my heart skipped a beat.

Right, he may be the top alpha, but I'm his alpha, it felt nice to hear it outloud, like an accomplishment had just been done by me.

"I'm sure he'll calm down if you explain to him." I said as he nodded.

"Your probably right... Thanks Shochan, for today and all... It was really fun!" He said smiling.

"Deku, Icyhot, inside now." Katsuki said coldly.

We both gulped and walked in, he looked at us angrily as we made it to a respective bed. Recovery girl then healed us both, making us exhausted to the point where we both passed out.

Katsuki

I look at my sleeping alphas, god they are fucking idiots! WHY WOULD THEY BE SPARING SO EARLY IN THE FUCKING MORNING!? I sigh and sit in between their beds, this wasn't because of me I hope...

Do you think alphas will be okay?

I have no doubt about it, Deku can heal life threatening injuries, and Shoto would know better than that, they'll be fine... I know they will, they are strong even if I won't admit it.

I wanna cuddle them...

Shut up omega, you don't get to decide that, plus they are fucking sleeping, let them rest. I sigh and lay more against the chair, theses dumbasses are actually making me worry about them, fucking idiots...

---

I wake up to some groaning, I look up to see Deku making out with Icyhot, I smile and enjoy the view as Deku slides his hand to caress Icyhot's face. I bite my lip as Icyhot grabs Deku's ass and slips his tongue in his mouth, he opened his eyes for a second, noticing my staring.

"K-KATSUKI!" He stuttered out surprised.

"Don't mind me, just continue, I was enjoying it quite alot~" I said as they both blushed and bit their lips.

"Kacchan~" Deku cooed as he hopped off Icyhot and walked to me.

He placed his hands on each arm stand, he lowered his amazing body against mine looking at me lustfully. I gulped as I noticed Icyhot walking behind Deku, he grabbed Deku's ass and grinded against it as Deku kissed my mark. I moaned at the view and sensation, god they looked fucking hot like that. The door opened, making us all jump and try to act normal as Aizawa and Recovery girl entered.

"Well you two look okay so your free to go, make sure you stretch alot since your muscles can become sore... Also don't do that kind of things in my office again..." She said sitting down at her desk.

We all apologized, even me since they forced me to do it, then walked out as Aizawa scolded us. I mean yeah it's true that we shouldn't have done that in an infirmary but come on... We all make it to my room, where we chose to watch movies till late at night. It was kinda fun I won't lie, once the movies we're over, we headed to bed, Deku spooning me like usual and Icyhot facing me. We all kissed one another and closed our eyes, I guess this isn't so bad.

-TO BE CONTINUED

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

232K 7.1K 110
Anisa Utachi her life is anything but easy. her mom got killed by her dad who is the most notorious villain in Japan. Her whole life she had to run a...
222K 8.7K 64
In a society where you can get harassed for being an omega or quirkless, someone who is born as both end up living miserably. A male being born as an...
138K 3.1K 32
Izuku was sold by his step dad after his mom passed away from cancer, his step dad never really liked Izuku he would always hit him and call him name...
83.9K 2.3K 51
Izuku Midoriya was diagnosed quirkless when he was four and on top of that he was told his second gender is Omega. His parents are really dissapointe...