Betrayal

By dlryans

As Tahira thinks her life is going great things begin to go down hill and high-school becomes hell for her.. More

1.|
2•
3•
5••
5..still
author's notes
six.
SEVEN×
8:
author's note
NINE:
10
eleven.
twelve..
13.
author's notes

4|

35 1 0
By dlryans

-Saturday

It was 9 some when I decided to get up. I had a relaxing day ahead. I took a 45 minute bubble bath. Once I got out I checked my phone and Carti had text me saying meet him at the park at 3 ,nothing fancy! I got ready after that. I put on some grey joggers, a white Nike shirt and my teal roshes. I put my hair in a high ponytail and wore turtle stud earrings. 

It was now 12 pm so I decided to go over Sky house. Once I got there Mak, Mace,Dee, and Aug was already there. I spoke to everyone but Mace, I gave him a death glare. After 15 minutes the boys left so we just smoked a blunt. I looked at Mak & she  looked sad so I figured Mace told her. "Yo Mak, you wanna talk?" I asked .She simply nodded. After Mak stated how she felt she said she had something important to tell us,so we were all ears. "Aye y'all, I been meaning to tell y'all some" she said slowly. "Spit it out" me,Sky, and Dee said in unison. "Well I'm a lesbian"she said with a smirk. "Wtf" I thought. We all looked at her like she had 5 heads. "I've been like this for about a year now" she said. Dee quickly left because she so judgemental and shit. Me & Sky just sat there listening because we really didn't give af, it was her life and her decisions. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

BB By

Adventure

1K 90 117
The school life of a youngirl in her last years of schooling , fun is increasing and so is tension , copping up with the worst class in the school wi...
179 12 12
Follow the story a teenage boy and girl, as their lives change when their worlds collide.
161 22 19
A story of friendship, trust, heart break and high school life. A group of friends survive their last year in high school and each go through a stage...
44 1 9
A young girl grows up too fast and with the wrong people.