1.2| Until Death Parts Us

By aandersonwrites

Briar Addison is a beautiful and intelligent young girl. She's always been told to act a certain way, as her... More

00| authors note
00| cast
00| character aesthetics
00| prologue
01| you do sound like a stalker
02| princess
03| red roses & caramel lattes
04| angelic
05| movie antics
07| fine dining
08| butterflies
09| britney bitch
10| that's my type
11| when the party's over
12| remington andrews
13| forever soulmates
14| swooning season
15| my girl
16| wanna join?
17| red roses & white lilies
18| love that burns
19| and then i remembered
20| new york city baby
epilogue

06| sugar plum fairy

2.3K 99 40
By aandersonwrites

"FUCK ME, Tyler Posey is fit as fuck,"
Bexley groaned dramatically from beside Braid on her bed as they watched Teen Wolf for the fifth time.

"He is quite attractive," Briar mumbled quietly as she buried her head deeper into her pillow.

"You are so fucking adorable Bri," Bexley giggled as she looked at her friend. "Why can't you just admit that you find him fit instead of saying you find him quite attractive," Bexley asked Briar with raised eyebrows as Briar blushed.

"I just don't know how to express these feelings. I've never...experienced anything with a boy," Briar whispered as her shoulders slumped dejectedly.

"Mhm, what about Everett?" Bexley smirked at Briar as she shot her brown eyes up to Bexley's in surprise.

"Wh-what about Everett?" Briar asked quietly.

"Oh please!" Bexley chuckled loudly. "You have a crush on Everett Kaine sweetie," Bexley put a hand on Briar's shoulder as her cheeks heat up.

"I don't!" Briar gasped. "I barley even know him," she mumbled to herself.

"Well, fucking ask him to hang out tomorrow!" Bexley squealed as she grabbed Briar's phone.

"N-no, I'm not too sure about that Bex," Briar shook her head quickly as Bexley's smile became wider.

"Please! For me?" Bexley pouted at Briar knowing full well that she'll do it. Briar huffed, a loose strand of hair blowing away from her face.

"Why?" Briar asked her best friend with a tilt of the head.

"Because you said you were friends?" Bexley asked her as if she was stupid.

"We are...I think," Briar smiled, but it quickly disappeared when she began questioning herself.

"You think?" Bexley asked her as she moved closer to Briar. She nodded in response as she lent her head on Bexley's.

"Is it weird that I want to be his friend even though you to have...you know...done...it?" Briar stumbled over her words as she tried not to sound to awkward about intimacy.

"Sex?" Bexley bluntly states. Briar mumbled slowly and avoided eye contact.

"Well, I'm not going to lie to you Bri," Bexley began with a long sigh making Briar look up at her best friend.

"We had sex once. And it was fucking amazing, and he was so big, like fucking hell Briar you have no idea how bi-" Bexley stopped her ranting as she saw Briar grimace and cover her ears as her cheeks flushed.

"Okay, so he was really good. But it was just a one night stand, nothing more nothing less. So if you want to hop on that dick, by all means you ride the fuck out of that boy," Bexley chuckled to herself as Briar widened her eyes.

"Bexley Annalise Reese!" Briar playfully slapped Bexley's arm in embarrassment.

"I'm not trying to...you know," Briar couldn't find the words to finish her sentence to Bexley kindly offered her help.

"Fuck his brains out?" Bexley giggled at her friends red face.

"I seriously give up with you," Briar groaned as she flopped back on her bed, the sound of Bexley's laughter filling the air as they continued their marathon of Teen Wolf.

•••

"5 6 7 8," Briar shouted in the dance studio at her mini dancers.

The music ended as Briar finished her claps of the beat as she smiled at the little girls.

"Well done girls!" Briar gushed as she gave everyone a high five as they bid their goodbyes.

It's not the Saturday class that Briar teaches, but Mrs Allen had rang her last night pleading for her to help her out since the other dance teacher, Jenny Pittain, was sick. Briar obviously agreed since she is way too sweet to ever say no to someone.

"Miss B," a quiet voice asked from behind her. Briar turned around to see a little girl she taught this morning, Lucy Lei.

"Hi Lucy!" Briar grinned as she knelt down to Lucy's height.

"Do you think I'll be able to be as good as you someday?" Lucy looked up into Briar's eyes with such hope that Briar blushed at the compliment from the tiny little girl in front of her.

"I think that you will be able to achieve so much greatness in life Lucy. Just keep practicing and you will get there," Briar smiled as Lucy gave her a hug which made Briar's heart melt.

"Thanks Miss B," Lucy grinned up at Briar as she ran towards her mother. Briar waved goodbye to Lucy as she began picking up her bag and headed out the doors of the studio.

The sun was blinding her eyes as she stepped out of the studio, an October breeze passing by her making her shiver and pull her coat tighter.

"Briar dear!" Briar heard an airy voice call out from behind her. She turned around and saw Mrs Allen walking briskly towards her.

"Is something wrong, Mrs Allen?" Briar asked her in concern.

"Oh dear, no nothing as such," Mrs Allen smiled brightly at Briar. "There's a showcase coming up, a Christmas show to be exact, and I would really like you to be my Sugar Plum Fairy," Mrs Allen smiled sweetly at Briar with pleading eyes.

Briar was speechless to say the least. The sugar plum fairy had always been her dream role, and if she accepts it, her dream could come true.

"Oh my!" Briar gasped as she placed her hand over her mouth in shock. "Are you sure you want me to play the fairy? I mean, I'm not actually a member of the university club, so I don't think I should," Briar shook her head sadly as she thought about another girl dancing her dream role.

"Briar sweetie, I don't give two shits whether you're in the club or not!" Briar giggled at Mrs Allen's words. "You're the best dancer here, and I would love for you to be apart of it," Mrs Allen took Briar's hands and begged her.

"Okay," Briar whispered out in disbelief, a big grin on her face.

"Splendid!" Mrs Allen gasped as a big smile took over her ageing features. "Rehearsals begin Monday at 4pm. Don't be late," Mrs Allen sang the last part and sauntered back into the studio.

Briar squealed to herself as she did a little jump of excitement as she began her walk home.

If Briar had only listened intently, she might have heard the *click* of a camera nearby.

If only...

Status: unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 10.7K 45
"Uhm.. Sir? Can I help you?" I mumble while staring at him. He breaks out into a huge grin, the kind of grin you see on little kids when they get th...
Lost In You By Kat

Teen Fiction

1.2K 94 31
✗ "I'm sorry," I choked, the tears spilling down my cheeks. He shook his head and pulled me closer again. "Don't be sorry, just work on getting bette...
6.4K 85 55
There are moments in life that you work so hard for, things your younger self couldn't even imagine you doing... and when those moments arrive, what...
3.2K 435 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...