1.2| Until Death Parts Us

Od aandersonwrites

Briar Addison is a beautiful and intelligent young girl. She's always been told to act a certain way, as her... Viac

00| authors note
00| cast
00| character aesthetics
00| prologue
01| you do sound like a stalker
02| princess
03| red roses & caramel lattes
05| movie antics
06| sugar plum fairy
07| fine dining
08| butterflies
09| britney bitch
10| that's my type
11| when the party's over
12| remington andrews
13| forever soulmates
14| swooning season
15| my girl
16| wanna join?
17| red roses & white lilies
18| love that burns
19| and then i remembered
20| new york city baby
epilogue

04| angelic

2.7K 107 42
Od aandersonwrites

EVERETT HAD TROUBLE getting to sleep that night because his thoughts were clouded by the angel that is Briar Addison.

She was the most beautiful girl Everett had ever laid eyes on. She looked so pure, so innocent, so damn angelic.

Everett might not have shown any emotion in her presence, but when he got home he had to take a cold shower in order to get her off his mind.

She is so quietly spoken and timid. Her smile brightens up his day even though it's surrounded by darkness. Her thick brown hair makes him wish he could run his fingers through her hair as she lay on his chest.

Everett was surprised to say the least when he saw that she had followed him on instagram. It was on a whim that he messaged her. He didn't know why he did, he just felt like talking to an angel sent from above.

He remembers Rowan coming home from Daydreamer Café where she works with a big grin on her red painted lips. She claimed to have met his girlfriend and George fucking Henderson.

Neither Everett nor Rowan liked George Henderson simply because he gave them a weird vibe. Unfortunately, he went to Berkshire Boarding School too, so they know each other. Everett would sometimes catch George lurking around the girls dormitories or toilets. He used to just shrug it off.

He also used to carry around this big ass camera around his neck and an A4 thick black notebook that no prying eyes are aloud to see. Everett thought perhaps he was into photography, that was until he caught a glimpse of what was hidden in the thick black notebook.

•••

Everett sighed for the fifth time this evening as he slumped back on the creaky sofa. He tossed his old phone on the coffee table in front of him and shut his eyes as he began to fall asleep.

"How's your girlfriend?" Rowan asked in a monotonous voice as she slumped down on the sofa next to him.

"I wouldn't know," Everett grumbled out his response.

"Everett, honey. If you like this girl then you should ask her out and not wait until the very last moment when she gets swept of her feet by her knight in shining armour," Rowan patted his shoulder as she stood back up and began walking towards the front door.

"Where are you going?" Everett rolled his eyes at his sisters odd mind.

"I, am going to an extremely over priced charity event that's being held in some fancy hotel. You want to crash it with me?" Rowan grinned cheekily at him as she flipped her straight hair over her shoulder.

"Mmm, I'm too tired to get in that fucking suit," Everett groaned tiredly as he thought of getting in the second hand suit he bought for events like this.

"There will be free champagne," Rowan said in a sing song tone, trying her best to convince her stubborn brother to crash a fancy charity party with rich people.

"Fine," Everett groaned as Rowan clapped her hands excitedly. "I'll be watching How to get away with murder whilst I wait," Rowan said as she flopped down on the sofa and switched their television on.

"Shan't be long Row," Everett mumbled to Rowan as he grabbed the suit and and took of his hoodie.

•••

"Miss, I apologise but you aren't on the list. Could you perhaps move aside?" The man who was checking people off the list told Rowan with fake politeness as she grumbled profanities under her breath.

"Look. I got dressed up for this shit, so you better-" Rowan was cut off as a quiet voice spoke up behind them.

"They are my guests sir, they are not here to cause such trouble," Briar said as she walked up the steps and towards Everett and Rowan.

Everett felt all of the air leave his body as he took in her appearance.

Briar was wearing a short white dress with a v-cut which accentuates her small breasts in a modest way. Everett thought that the dress summed her up wholly.

So pure, so innocent, and so damn angelic.

"Of course, Miss Addison. You may all enter," the man spoke with a small smile towards Briar.

The three walked into the hotel event room where there were a number of rich people, all boasting about their oh so spectacular lives, a dance floor with a couple of old people showing their best moves, a bar to the side with a number of men surrounding, and decorations filling the entirety of the stage.

"Hello Everett, Rowan. I hope you are both well," Briar said with a big smile at the sibling who were gaping at the scene in front of them.

"Fuck me Briar, you look gorgeous doesn't she Ev?" Rowan spluttered out as she looked at her new friend.

Briar visibly winced at her crude language, looking around to see if anybody heard. Everett smirked at her reaction, knowing fully well that she had never used not heard such language like this before, especially in this social situation.

"You do look rather beautiful princess," Everett told her in a low voice as he looked her up and down, his bottom lip being pulled between his teeth as he looked at her in astonishment.

"Th-thank you," Briar stuttered out as she blushed profusely and tucked a strand of curled hair over her ear.

"You look quite pretty yourself Rowan," Briar complimented Rowan back with a big grin as she took in Rowan's long silk red dress that she also bought second hand off of eBay.

"Fucking hell, you are so adorable," Rowan gushed as she squished Briar's cheeks together. Briar giggled at her actions and Everett genuinely thought that his heart had stopped at the mesmerising sound that he could listen to on replay 24/7.

"Right, I'm off to find the champagne to get pissed," Rowan said before waving and sending a wink to Everett as he chuckled to himself.

"What brings you two here?" Briar asked Everett as they both walked towards the corner of the room so it's more quiet.

"Rowan wanted to crash a fancy party, I just wanted the free champagne," Everett smirked as Briar giggled slightly.

"For a moment there I thought you came to see me," Briar said as she blushed once again. She internally scolded herself for even saying such a thing to him in person.

"Well, I didn't know that you would be here but it's definitely a bonus," Everett winked at her as she grinned up at his tall frame.

They were both brought out of their dream land as Briar's parents began approaching them.

"Briar darling, did you finally get a boyfriend? One of good fortune I hope?" Anastasia Addison spoke in a sickly sweet voice as she held onto her husband George's arm.

Briar nearly chuckled out loud as she thought of George Addison her father, and George Henderson her somewhat friend.

"No mother, he is not my boyfriend, he's actually a new f-friend," Briar stuttered as she felt the eyes of nosy onlookers staring at them. She brought her hands together and began playing with her fingers, a nervous habit she has yet to rid of.

"Good. This boy looks no match my darling Briar," George Addison grunted out as he looked Everett up and down distastefully.

"Father!" Briar gasped at her father in surprise.

"What Briar? He is clearly no match for you sweetheart, I mean his suit isn't even branded it's probably bought second hand," he scoffed out as Anastasia chuckled.

Everett rolled his eyes at Briar's father's comment.

Okay so it might not be Armani but at least I didn't come here in my joggers and hoodie, Everett thought as he looked up to the ceiling trying to refrain from saying anything harsh and blunt.

"Father, he is my friend and I w-would appreciate you s-stop talking about E-Everett like that. Now, Everett would you care to dance with me?" Briar stuttered again as she finally stood up to her father. Everett noticed that her stuttering seemed to suffice as their eyes met.

Interesting, Everett thought.

"Of course, I would love to," Everett spoke in the most polite tone possible as he looked directly at George Addison, who in return scowled.

Briar placed her tiny hand in his massive one as they reached the dance floor. Everett's other hand wound around her waist in able to bring her petite frame closer to his tall muscular one. Briar's head only reached his pecs below his collarbone, which made Everett grin down at her.

"You didn't have to accept my offer, Everett. And I am terribly sorry for my father's unkind words," Briar pouted slightly as she craned her neck upwards to see Everett.

"It's okay I really don't mind," Everett said as he squeezed her waist making Briar giggle slightly. "And I'm used to comments like that anyway," Everett's smile vanished as he finished speaking. Briar noticed his sadness and decided to ask him something that's been playing on her mind.

"Would you like to hang out sometime? As friends we should get to know each other better don't you think?" Briar smiled shyly at him as a small smiled of his own began forming once again.

"So we're friends now, huh?"

"Well I...only if you would like to be," Briar mumbled shyly as she looked down.

"Of course I'd like to be your friend princess," He told her finally. She grinned in response and hugged him quickly. Everett noticeably stiffened and that made Briar move back.

"Sorry! It's just I've never had more than one friend before and that's Bexley! Plus I really like hugs," she giggled quietly to herself as they both left the dance floor and moved to a table to sit down.

"It's fine really, I'm just not used to the whole friends or hug thing," Everett grumbled out as he avoided her captivating eyes.

"That's okay. But you better get used to it because friends give hugs, and Bexley says I give the best," she gave him a warm smile as he finally met her eyes.

"I'll get used to it. As long as you get used to me being a moody sod all the time," Everett chuckled deeply as Briar began laughing.

"Well if it isn't Baby B," Briar heard an all too familiar voice call from behind her table. Briar turned around to see a girl with bright luminous blonde hair in glamorous curls with striking grey eyes. She was wearing a tight mid length bodycon red dress with sheer material on the stomach. Chantelle Du Bois.

"Hello Chantelle, how are you? You look beautiful by the way," Briar greeted her absurdly snobbish cousin as she strutted towards Briar and Everett with a false grin on her peach lips.

"Oh it's only Prada dear, nothing special. You look so sweet Baby B, did you buy it from the convent?" Chantelle cackled at her joke as Briar self-consciously looked down at her white dress.

Everett saw the frown on Briar's face and nudged her shoulder. She looked up at Everett with sad eye as he cheekily winked at her. Briar slightly smiled up at him as Chantelle sat opposite the pair.

"Is this your boyfriend Baby B? I must say he is rather dishy," Chantelle said as she bit her lip and looked Everett up and down like a piece of meat. "Tell me mystery man, is she keeping you satisfied? Because if not I will gladly help," Chantelle spoke with a hint of seduction lacing her tone as she twirled a blonde piece of hair around her perfectly manicured finger.

Briar and Everett both looked at each other with wide eyes as Chantelle cackled at the both of them.

They're in for a wild night.

Status: unedited

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

Five's A Crowd Od Delilah

Tínedžerská beletria

732K 18.8K 88
"𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐 𝔽𝔸𝕄𝕀𝕃𝕐 ℍ𝔸𝕊 𝕊𝔼ℂℝ𝔼𝕋𝕊" - - - "My name is Hazel, but most people call me Ze. I'm from Melbourne, and love Taylor Swift." I cring...
46.1K 985 24
Meet Alexandria Frost, 17 years old, Beautiful,but hides under over-sized hoodies and long jeans and With perfect grades, She definitely earned the t...
160K 2.7K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
10.1K 656 92
(A Criminal Minds Fanfic {Dr. Spencer Reid}) Book 2 in the "Psychosis" series. As long as the members of the BAU have known her, Ciara Byrne has kep...