Holy ship!

By babyboygee

A collection of one shots from many different ships. Contains both smut and fluff. More

A Little Less Talking, A Little More Fucking

Please read :)

523 9 1
By babyboygee

A/N: Hello everyone!! This will be a collection of one shots that I or me and @all-time-tacos write. For the first one I'm just going to write a Frerard smut one shot but the rest of them you guys can comment a band ship(NO WAYCEST) and whether you want smut or fluff and we'll write it! If you want a specific plot we can try and include that as well. So, I hope y'all leave some comments and I hope to get back to you soon!!
Xoxo~ Savanna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
142K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
153K 5.5K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
439K 11.5K 62
โspencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?โž โyou were more important.โž hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...