Heaven Official's Modern Bles...

By Taes_gal

800 years of stoical waiting and a thousand years of beautiful togetherness. A love which attracted a million... More

š™‹š™§š™¤š™”š™¤š™œš™Ŗš™š
š˜¼š™Ŗš™©š™š™¤š™§'š™Ø š™‰š™¤š™©š™š
š˜¾š™š™–š™§š™–š™˜š™©š™šš™§š™Ø
š™š™§š™–š™žš™”š™šš™§
š˜¾š™ 1: š˜¼š™£š™¤š™©š™š™šš™§ š™‹š™šš™–š™˜š™šš™›š™Ŗš™” š˜æš™–š™®
š˜¾š™ 3: š™ƒš™šš™–š™«š™® š™š™šš™–š™§š™©š™Ø; š™š™¤š™§š™˜š™šš™™ š™Øš™šš™„š™–š™§š™–š™©š™žš™¤š™£
š˜¾š™ 4: š™š™šš™Ÿš™šš™˜š™©š™žš™¤š™£ š™¤š™§ š˜¼š™˜š™˜š™šš™„š™©š™–š™£š™˜š™š?
š˜¾š™ 5: š™‰š™šš™¬ š™‡š™žš™›š™š
š˜¾š™ 6: š™š™š™–š™© š™‚š™Ŗš™®

š˜¾š™ 2: š˜¼ š™ƒš™šš™–š™«š™šš™£š™”š™® š˜¾š™–š™”š™–š™¢š™žš™©š™®

1.3K 119 32
By Taes_gal

Xie Lian's white robe danced like the waves of the calm waters while his hair waved to the rhythm of the gentle breeze. The birds flew as high as they could so as to steal a glance at the divine beauty and the clouds cuddled him as he made his way to the heavens.

He gently set his foot on the floor that was as white as crystal. With a heavenly smile on his beautiful face, he slowly walked down the Heavenly Capital. The newly appointed junior officials were stunned by the ethereal beauty that walked elegantly with that dazzling smile.

"Who's that? "
One of the junior officials asked to the person standing beside him.

"His Royal Highness, The Crown Prince. "
Replied the other as he bowed in Xie Lian's direction with due respect.

"You mean the Flower Crowned Martial God who saved the Heavens along with the Ghost King? "
The junior official asked.

"Yes, that's him. The savior of the Heavens. "
The other replied.
The junior official seemed very pleased to have seen Xie Lian.

All the officials who passed by bowed to Xie Lian with a smile on their face and Xie Lian reciprocated their greeting with his beautiful smile.

"Gege... Gege... "
He hadn't even walked a few steps in the Heavenly Capital when the voice rang beside his ears.

"Is San Lang bored already? "
Xie Lian chuckled.

"Yes, I'm. Shall I come to there? "

"No, San Lang. You had promised to wait for me. "

"Gege... "

"What is it, San Lang? "

"It's nothing... Just come back soon. My spiritual powers are draining. I need more. "

"Really? You said you can defeat the Heavens within an incense time with the powers that I transferred this morning. "
Xie Lian laughed.

"I miscalculated it. I can't even lift my finger. The powers you transferred are nothing when compared to what I transferred last nig---- "

"I get it. I get it. San Lang ah! I get it. "
Xie Lian's cheeks heated up.
"I'll come back soon and transfer you more powers okay? "

"How long will it take? I can't even sit up properly because my powers have all drained. "

"Is that so? I was thinking of asking you to come pick me up from the Heavens... Now that you don't have powers--- "

"I'm coming! "

"San Lang ah! "
Xie Lian laughed.
"Just be a good boy and wait for me. I'll come back soon! "

"Okay... I'll be waiting for you... "
Xie Lian could already imagine his sulky Ghost King.
"But gege... "

"Is something bothering San Lang? "
Xie Lian could clearly say that something for sure was bothering him and that he was trying hard not to let Xie Lian know about it.

"It's nothing. It's just that I'm bored. "

"Are you sure? "

"Gege--- "

"Xie Lian! There you are. "
Even before Hua Cheng could speak, a voice interrupted their conversation.

"Mu Qing. "
Xie Lian smiled.

"Whom are you talking to? "
Mu Qing asked as he walked in Xie Lian's direction.

"Well... "
Xie Lian just smiled at him.

"Can't he let you go at least for an incense time? "
Mu Qing rolled his eyes.

"Gege! If that floor sweeper is done mopping in the Heavens, tell him that I have a huge manor! He can come sweep it instead of worrying about someone else's life if he's soo jobless! "
Hua Cheng said in a cold tone which made Xie Lian laugh.

"What are you laughing about? "
Mu Qing rolled his eyes again.

"It's nothing. Where's Ling Wen? "
Xie Lian asked.

"Your Highness, you're here. "
Ling Wen walked in their direction.
"Are you perhaps speaking with the Ghost King in the communication array? "
Ling Wen smiled.

"How did you know? "
Xie Lian looked a bit amused.

"That smile on your face says it all. "
Ling Wen said.
"But, I think since we have something important to discuss about, it's better if you leave the communication array now. "

"It isn't like I won't know what that important discussion is about. "
Hua Cheng said.

"It isn't like I won't be telling San Lang what that important discussion was about. "
Xie Lian smiled.

"Those stupids wandering in the streets of Heavens need to use their brains once in a while at the least. "

"San Lang, I'll finish this soon and run back to you. Until then why don't you work a bit on your handwriting? "

"Ah! Gege! My body's aching. Guess I have no spiritual powers left. Ah! I'll just rest until you return. "
Xie Lian tried hard to not laugh in front of the other heavenly officials.

"Rest well then. I'll be back soon. "
With that said he left the communication array.

"Guess he can't live without you even for a moment. "
Ling Wen said which made Xie Lian's cheeks glow pink.
"It's going to be difficult then. "

"What? What do you mean? "
Xie Lian was confused.
"Why did you want me to come, Ling Wen? What's the matter? "

"Your Highness, Lord Rain Master is in the Heavens. Why don't you go greet her first? "
Ling Wen said.

"Lord Rain Master is here? Well, I'll go greet her then. "
Xie Lian smiled at the two officials before he started walking towards the Rain Master's Palace.

'What is Lord Rain Master doing here? She doesn't come until it's something important. So, there must be something going on. '
Xie Lian thought as he walked in the streets of the Heaven.

On reaching the Rain Master's Palace he was greeted by the junior officials and lead into the palace with profound respect.
Lord Rain Master was standing by the huge window looking at something, appearing to be completely drowned in thoughts.

"Lord Rain Master. "
Xie Lian bowed in her direction but she was too into her thoughts to notice his presence. Xie Lian wondered what she was looking at but decided to just stay still until she notices him as it wasn't respectful to enter someone's personal space.

Moments passed before Lord Rain Master finally walked out of her thoughts and turned around.

"Your Highness! When did you come? " She looked surprised.

"Greetings, Lord Rain Master. "
Xie Lian bowed again and Rain Master reciprocated his greetings.
"I came here a while ago. You were thinking about something, so I thought it wouldn't be nice on my part to disturb your thoughts. "
Xie Lian politely said.

"My apologies, Your Highness. I was too into my thoughts that I completely failed in noticing you and made you stand like this. "
Lord Rain Master flashed him an apologetic smile.
"Come in, Your Highness. Please don't keep standing. "
She lead him in and they both settled on the soft cushions embroided by pure silk.

"Is something bothering Lord Rain Master? You look a bit worried. "
Xie Lian said.

"I came here for something but ended up witnessing something else. I hope everything ends up in a good way. "
Lord Rain Master said.

"What does that mean? Is something going on here? "
Xie Lian asked.

"You'll know it soon, Your Highness. But, just remember, whatever it is, I know everything will be fine. "
Lord Rain Master gave him a small smile.

A strange feeling enveloped Xie Lian's heart, but knowing the fact that things will unwind soon, he didn't bother on asking what she meant.

"Hope Ghost King is doing good. "
She smiled.

"He is. "
Xie Lian answered with a bright smile.

"Lord Rain Master, they are here. "
A junior came in and passed the news. Xie Lian wondered who they were.

"Send them in. "
Lord Rain Master said with a slight nod.

"Who's here, Lord Rain Master? "
Xie Lian asked.

"You'll know soon, Your Highness. "
Lord Rain Master replied.

Xie Lian scratched his chin trying hard to think what was actually going on, but he didn't have to think for long as the voices soon floated to his ears.

"Greetings to Lord Rain Master and Your Highness. "
He turned around and there stood Ling Wen, Mu Qing, Feng Xin and Pei Ming.

"Come in. "
Lord Rain Master stood up and greeted them.

"Your Highness. "
Feng Xin walked in Xie Lian's direction.

"Feng Xin, what's going on? Why are you all here? "
Xie Lian asked.

"You'll know it soon, Your Highness. "
Feng Xin said.

"Ah! Can you guys please stop this and just tell me what on heaven is going on? "
Xie Lian sighed.
"Guess I should have listened to San Lang and stayed back instead of coming here. "

"Hua Cheng asked you not to go? "
Feng Xin asked.

"Yes, he did. He said me not to go. But I didn't listen to him as I thought it's something important. "
Xie Lian said.

"Well, it really is something important, Your Highness. "
Pei Ming spoke.

"So, will you tell me what it is atleast now? "
Xie Lian looked in Ling Wen's direction.

"Your Highness, just remember, whatever is it, everything will go well at the end. "
Ling Wen said.

"Your Highness, I trust you. "
Feng Xin said.

"What are you guys talking about? "
Xie Lian felt anxious for a strange reason.

"The reason I contacted you this morning was because we had something important to discuss, but soon after I left the communication array, something else occured. "
Ling Wen said.

"And what was that? "
Xie Lian asked.

"This way, Your Highness. "
Lord Rain Master asked Xie Lian to follow her and lead him to the window she was standing by earlier.
"See it for yourself. "

Xie Lian looked at the officials by his side and it wasn't difficult for him to say that they all looked tensed and worried. He took a deep breath and looked out the window and his breath hitched the moment the sight caught his eyes.
Far across, amidst the silky clouds stood the Palace Of The Crown Prince which Hua Cheng had built for Xie Lian during the reconstruction period of the Heaven, the roof of which was completely destroyed now.

"What... happened? "
Xie Lian asked, his eyes still fixed on the destroyed roof, which made his heart clench.
"It was one of San Lang's gift for me... " He said in a low voice.

"The thunder roared and the Heaven shook. "
Xie Lian turned around and looked at Ling Wen. He couldn't believe what he just heard.
"The greatest calamity of thousand years has hit the roof of your palace. "
Xie Lian's heart dropped and his legs felt weak.

"Your Highness. "
Feng Xin called.
"It's now time for you to face your Heavenly Calamity. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 23.7K 63
".. Zhan Ge.., can you šš„šžššš¬šž š‹šØšÆšž šŒšž .." cried Yibo in misery.. His eyes were filled with pain.. He hopelessly want to be loved by his H...
188K 11.3K 26
COMPLETED [2020/06/13] Xiao Zhan is one of the best college professors who's majoring in Business & Management. At age of 26 he managed to get a pr...
123K 5.6K 19
IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS NOW.... 'I was a simple guy who was loved by everyone. I was an easy going and cheerful person. I never let anyone control me. I d...
158K 9.4K 47
Every students on their campus hates Xiao Zhan for being an illegitimate son. They bullied him, hurt him and sometimes torturing him! Xiao Zhan admir...