YOU NEVER KNOW (LISRENE) COM...

By toogayforyouMANOBAN

Read for your own risk G!P for top community *expect grammatical errors *purely imagination *English is not m... More

ANGELs and Devils
HEART OF GOLD
TRUE LOVE
AWAKENING
LOVE IS THICKER THAN BLOOD
KID AT HEART
KIM
BAE
BROTHERHOOD
DILEMMA
CALMNESS
BIG STEP
THE CITY
MILES AWAY
SPREAD THE WARM
TEOKBOKKI
ENCOUNTER
UNEXPECTED
CHIPMUNK
LOST SOULS
BOND
MISSING YOU
GHOST FROM THE PAST
UNNIE IS HERE
PRIYA
A MOTHER'S LOVE
PURE INTENTION
EMOTIONS
PICNIC
THEY MEET
SMALL WORLD
UNSPOKEN PROMISE
COMFORT
MOMENTS
FEELINGS
THE PLAN
READY
INDEED
SOFTIE
A BATTLE
ALL SET
MEET LEO
THE STARS ALIGNED
LAUGHTER
EVIL ON THE LOOSE
TRIGGERED
GIANT
ITS PLANNED
WHO I AM
I AM LISA
INNER ME
ME MYSELF AND I
DECISION
NEW PLACE
CHANGES
UNCONTROLLABLY
WINDOWS
READYING
WEAKNESS
SET UP
NEW SET OF FRIENDS
LOATHED
RAINBOW AND SUNSHINE
STRAIGHTFORWARD
GETTING THERE
LISOO TIME
HER DAYS
OVERFLOWING
HURT
HER TRUTH (M)
LIGHT
PRESSURED
SAFE
STORYTIME
THERE HAPPY PILL
ONE GOAL " HAPPINESS"
JUST ANOTHER DAY
TICKING TIME
BE HAPPY
MOVING FORWARD
PUNCH
DIED DOWN
RAIN
MIRACLE IS COMING
FRUIT SALAD
ACCEPTANCE IS THE KEY
MEDICINE
SPECIAL CHAPTER💕
FIRE
THE HEIR
IM NOT THAT INNOCENT
MOTHER'S LONGING
VERSUS
I THOUGHT
TOP TO BOTTOM
GROUNDED
THE PAST AND PRESENT
COCOMELON
PREPARATION
YES
BIG DECISION
THE STORM IS COMING
PLAN B
THE LISA HERSELF
I CATCH IT FOR YOU
SLEEPING
BLESSING IN DISGUISE
FOR THE SAKE
FIRST DATE
TEACHING
JUST LIKE BEFORE
HEAT ON WINTER
HARMONIOUS
CHERRY POPPING
ALWAYS AND FOREVER (end)
AREUM/ JERO

UNSTOPPABLE LISA

1.4K 52 5
By toogayforyouMANOBAN

"PTOEEY"

Cheayoung and seulgi spit what they have in there mouth, good thing they divert there face before it landed on someone, the poor carpet is the victim

" Hahahahah just eat baby giant here you like this cake I'll gave you my share" jieun said to make lisa attention somewhere, a bribe on lisa and lisa take it and eat it.

Chaeyoung went pale as jisoo is glaring to her, and she also eyed jieun, she knows they are old enough but she just want to know atleast chaeyoung is already over in her heart ache, yes she knew it , she's jisoo after all.

No one joke around as they sense jisoo is serious, they continue eating, and talk casually about it, lisa is talking to jennie and joohyun then to other rascals.

" Thank you for the food" they all said as they finish and the stewards clean it for them.

" Lisa sit take your med here" jisoo said when lisa is about to stand, Lisa's medication is written in back of her palm, she don't want to miss on it, they already miss it when she disappeared, that's what jisoo knows but lisa take even without her unnie.

" Ok now, don't make a mess ok" jisoo said and lisa stand up she will go bathroom to brush and do her thing.

" Kindly watch her please" jisoo said even know she won't tell name, they know it already seulgi kiss her and leave.

" Jisoo i~" chaeyoung is about to depend things but jieun cut her off.

" Its accident soo, its not serious right, and it's just one time" jeiun said, chaeyoung want to say something and jisoo saw it, she nod to jieun.

" Your old enough eun I know I'm just concerned cause beside your my bestfriend I love you ok that's why" jisoo said and jieun hugged her she knows it, its just awkward in this situation she excuse herself leaving jisoo and chaeyoung.

" Talk chaeyoung, I know you have something to say, and I know my bestfriend enough why see acts that way" jisoo said and chaeyoung hold her hand.

" I'm moving on jisoo and I know I am, I am happy for you and seulgi, this past months I just balled my heartaches to her, she's been there for me jisoo, and I feel something for jiuen but I know she thinks I'm using her to move on from you, and I didn't push it to her cause I want it for her to see that I am over you, but she's putting words in my mind, the truth is i am over already she's special to me jisoo" chaeyoung said now jisoo knows more why jieun is acting that way, jieun is inlove to chaeyoung.

" I didn't say this properly, thank you for everything way before chaeyoung, your kindness towards us, your patience and effort, for loving me and lisa and now for giving me so precious to extend my life more to be with you and seulgi lisa everyone, I know you done so much for us chaeyoung specially to jieun" jisoo hugged her and chaeyoung is happy that she did something great.

" I never been this feel special before jisoo but when you all came in my life our lives change into something beautiful" chaeyoung said and she shed tears and jisoo wipe it, chaeyoung is a broken soul and now she's healed already.

" Be patience to her, I know her to well it is defense mechanism, just to make sure your already figure out what she is to you before you make a move ok? Cause trust me Lisa's word she will really do it" jisoo said she smile lovingly one of her maknae, and hugged her one more time before they go out, jisoo is still wheeled shes not allowed to be exhausted and all.

" Lisa who tell you about the kiss?" Jieun asked her.

" Mama lee, she said she's excited that her grandchildren will coming soon" lisa said like it was nothing she's playing nintendo with other rascals, jieun facepalm literally and slump on her seat beside lisa.

" Are you pregnant unnie?" Lisa asked makes them all stop on what they where doing, jisoo and chaeyoung just came.

" Lisa stop asking nonsense ok, why you still playing take your nap already" jisoo scold lisa, she's spitting too much words makes people flustered without her knowing as what nayeon said she has no filter.

" But unnie just one round I'll will break my record already" lisa whined still pressing her button, but stand up and get near to jisoo and lay on her side snuggle but her eyes is on the switch, jisoo sighed.

" Just one and done" jisoo said, lisa behavior is too cute they can't handle sometimes, people don't know her will surely judge her for being abnormal on her age she caress lisa hair and check it its so long already and her bangs is frizzy.

" Who know how to cut hair?" Jisoo asked them joohyun is applying nail polish to jennie.

" Why unnie?" Joohyun asked they where like in a small living room very domestic family just being lazy and hanging out.

" Lisa's hair need to be fix, its been awhile since I cut it, I can't cut it myself my grip is not yet stable" jisoo playing Lisa's hair.

" We can hire a salon unnie, of everyone as well want to fix there hair" jennie suggest.

" Lisa won't like it someone touching her bangs aside from us" jisoo said and shes starled when lisa squeal lisa on her own, she broke her record, she's happy now and she turn it off and face jisoo she gave her smile and kiss jisoos side tummy.

" I think kwang soo can" joohyun said, kwangsoo flight is separate, he will send the wonder pets first then he will ride again to Hawaii.

" Lets asked him when we get there" jisoo nod joohyun say next to chaeyoung, they talked lowly

" So you didn't mention this" joohyun is curios but if chaeyoung don't want to talked about it she will respect.

" Unnie it~" chaeyoung said everything as what she said to jisoo, and joohyun understand why jieun acting like that.

" Be patience, its to early its good you hang out just dont force to her even it's obvious she might have feelings for you too" joohyun said and she nod they talked other matters like business and stuff they do work laptop and phone calls they have seungri to rely on even his a detective and ms. Seo too.

" Jeong, after this vacation can you help me find Jennie's sister?" Seulgi said they are now in mini bar jisoo and lisa is sleeping.

" No worries me and nayeon with momo planned it already, since the other will be helping you around korea" jongyeon said cause mina will doing her job to seulgi as assistant and other also will be action as OIC some seulgi's businesses.

" So ready can I see the ring?" Jongyeon asked about the he proposal.

" Its getting heavier on my pocket but I won't show it to you I want her to be the first one to saw it" seulgi said jongyeon nod.

" By the next day let's have party as what lisa said to celebrate your engagement and mine" jongyeon said they fist bomb, they also know that jong and mina is engaged already planning to be wedd on 6 months from now. Then seulgi would be next she will make it intimate and classic and it will be held on there farm. Seulgi already made little construction on there, it will be held on the stream.

HAWAII

" just make sure the area secure, coast guard on the perimeter too, I won't make it easy if something happen to them" mr. MANoban said, seulgi send him the hotel lisa choose he makes sure everything is perfect for them, he even pay the hotel not to accept walk in and cancel those check in on that day, so the people around is limited.

The manoban rest house is far from lisa, its ok for them.

" What time again they will arrived?" Mrs. MANoban asked her husband.

" Its more 9 pm, they will travel by land to get here" mr. MANoban answer her wife can't wait.

" Does seulgi wants food, when they arrived or they just want to rest? I don't want to make mistake lisa our daughter is sensitive in food" mrs. MANoban even setup there own kitchen for there food, everything is well check and prepared, lisa like meats that's why they order the most expensive beef and meats.

But it's saddened her that's she cant eat food if she didn't know who cook, shes ok to eat others food if her unnie gives it to her, more likely the people she trust, she rely on jisoo with everything.

" Step by step, seulgi said she will introduce us to her again properly she will be behave cause she's not under stress now" mr manoban said, and mrs MANoban Instruct someone just came to put all the the item she asked for.

" Do you think lisa will like this, she loves this kind of hoodies and cute stuff and cats too, when seulgi will get married, I help jisoo to plan it so I can also be with lisa what do you think" mrs MANoban check the item she buys for lisa mr. MANoban no d she can't wait also.

" Sure we will do that, I'm excited too, don't worry ok I won't insist things we will wait" mr. MANoban said they clear thing together on what Lisa's future and wellness.

TIME SKIPPPPPPPP

" I'm sleepy unnie" lisa said they just arrived in they are riding golf cart to sent them in there villa they rented three villas and kwang soo arrived too and prepared there things his staying on hotel part for him to easily do his duties also his contact with MANoban his the butler after all.

" Guys see you tommorow ok, breakfast is the back of our villa, food is ready always just be there no worries were here to relax" seulgi said there villa is not far from each other, seulgi jisoo Lisa's jieun chaeyoung are in one, the others side is jennie and joohyun joy and mina nayeon, left side was jongyeon, momo daHyun and Wendy who's also invited but will soon to follow cause she's back to Canada soon after they got lisa cause she have also matters to do there.

" Bear I'm sleepy lets GOOOO" lisa whining already, its her bedtime and her medication kick in, seulgi still having her speech.

" Stop whining let's go and get change, goodnight guys sleep well" jisoo said she been wheeled and chaeyoung pushes it, the girls kiss them goodnight and to lisa too who's lazily wave to them.

" Go on get in, I'll follow" seulgi said cause she still have things to to she will meet the manoban, and talk the security, joohyun will be with her too they just settling what room, they all went inside after seulgi said and she wait for joohyun outside.

" Hey lets go" joohyun said she saw seulgi observing the place.

" Its beautiful here even when it's dark can't wait for tommorow to roam around" seulgi said joohyun agreed.

" Your right kwangsoo already put what's activities we can every stay while were here we didn't have to exhauste ourselves" joohyun said they can even stay here for more weeks..

" Yeah let's enjoy this before we enter hell in work" seulgi said and they laugh, soon enough they arrived in a villa too little far from them.

The butler lead them to the couple having tea upstairs on veranda.

" Hi goodevening"seulgi said.

" You don't have to be formal come" mr. MANoban said and they hugged, and greet each other so is mrs. MANoban and joohyun they sit.

" How's the flight? I get report about the incident" mr. MANoban said and joohyun and mrs look at them confused, then seulgi tell them everything.

" We fired them all, how much hurt my daughter is?" Mrs MANoban is mad very mad, that's why she don't want this but they have right they are the parents.

" Lisa asked me not to tell this even to jisoo, cause she don't want to upset someone, and also it's right thing to do to be calm, lisa sees worst and we don't want here to see so much violence and that kind of situation, jieun said even though she have reasoning it's better not the exposed her to that" seulgi said cause eshe more afraid what lisa can do, she can't forget those eyes.

" Okok, just tell us everything seulgi, at least I can have details for her and thank to those pictures" mr. MANoban said and she nod so is joohyun.

" I'm sorry if I asked for your presence tonight, we can continue this soon and please take a rest" mr. MANoban said and they stand up.

"And joohyun thank you, you two really meant to be" mr. MANoban said pertaining about there marriage before, now they meet and she's the one who found her first, joohyun said it's nothing and they leave on there way.

" Goodnight joohyun see yah tommorow" seulgi said and they separate, Seulgi talk with jinhyuk they can take there rest. When she enter there villa chaeyoung is still awake due to jetlag she needs to drink to fall asleep.

" Want some?" Chaeyoung offered and seulgi nod to her and poured her a drink, she gulp it right away.

" AHHH alcohol, I'm excited too you know that's why I need this"seulgi said two day from tommorow.

" Thank you chaeyoung, we meet you never thought you'll be the one can extend her life for me to us we can spent more years with her" seulgi said with sincerity, chaeyoung nod.

" I will do it in heartbeat seul, she's family too so I want nephews ok" chaeyoung said, and seulgi chuckled on her.

" Soon when the doctor said she can bear already, if not I don't mind to adopt or we have technology now jisoo eggs can be used in surrogacy right" seulgi said she can't risk jisoo, and chaeyoung nod the agreed one more shots they bid goodnight

TIMESKIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

" KNOCK, KNOCK" Lisa said though she didn't knock, she's wake up already but the people still sleeping then she saw someon coming it jisoos doctor and nurse, they bowed to her and she pointed there room they shared room, then seulgi and chaeyoung shared and jieun is alone, so she went to jieun room.

"Unnniieee" lisa wake her up,she crashed jeiun into a hug.

" Jisooss lisa I can't breath" jieun say in her morning voice.

" I'm hungry, unnie is still sleeping, doctor is checking on her now" lisa said, though she want to cook for herself but she don't know where to start.

" Okok now go back to your room and change, your grown up already your not little to roam around with boxer and Sando" jieun scold her,

" Unnie this is beach I'm excited to go outside but I can't be alone right common I'll wait down stairs" she said and didn't change cause of her reasoning, for sure jisoo will scold her.

Jieun do her routine her sleep is enough she don't feel tired at all, she knock on seulgi and chaeyoung she heard inside so she just speak.

" Lisa and I are awake the doctor is checking on jisoo now we will be at the back" jieun said and it's seems seulgi the one answered ok maybe they readying too, she go down stair and saw lisa look at the window, with big smile on her face.

" Lets go and eat first they be down in a minute" jieun said and lisa grab her hand and they walk together as seulgi said it in the back of the villa where the dining will be held since they are in big group.

" Kwangsooooooooooo" lisa called kwangsoo as she saw him fixing the table cloth.

" Goodmorning young miss, miss lee" kwangsoo bowed and lisa fist bomb, she didn't even notice the old couple.

" Sit-down young miss, miss lee is getting your food" kwangsoo said and lisa nod she's use to kwangsoo that's why and she trusted her, kwangsoo knows lisa favorite.

" Kwangsoo bacon toooo pleaseeeeeee" lisa said happily then when she sees someone she emediately went silent and no emotion, when lisa is talking jieun already greeted them.

" Lisa" jieun called her to greet them she just bowed and stand up, to go to kwangsoo so she will also looks what's the other food.

" I'm sorry about that mr. And mrs I hope you will get use to it, shes really is like that" jieun said and they nod.

" No worries we just want to see her, is she uncomfortable with us now, we can go" mrs. MANoban said though she understands but she sad.

" Yes she is but just stay make her used to your presence, little by little talked to her on small talks" jieun said and lisa sit on other table to eat with kwangsoo forgetting about her, there not upset in Lisa's action cause they understand her the most.

" Good morning" seulgi said she wheeled jisoo with her and the rest is coming to they greet each other first, and they fix there food cause it's buffet style.

" Lisa why your wearing just like that, seul can you give her your jacket" jisoo asked seulgi to barrow it, seulgi have tee shirt on, she just wear light jacket, seulgi take it off and handed it to her.

" Sorry unnie, I'm just hungry thanks bear" lisa said and she stand up and kiss jisoo and say her sorry in whisper again jisoo nod and patted her cheek.

" Eat your fruits, you didn't do number 4, eayesterday ok " jisoo said lisa have hard time to poop yesterday maybe because of there food too in the plane.

Mrs. MANoban just observing there interaction, she can't deny she's jelouse but she cant do anything, and jisoo love her child like it's hers.

" How are you jisoo?" Mrs MANoban asked, make seulgi and mr manoban broke there conversation.

" I'm doing well mrs. Thank you again for helping I heard that you all contribute in our all wellness" jisoo said and she bowed her head, she's thankful to them all she don't know each one of them how will she repay it.

" No worries jisoo, actually I have presents for you and lisa" mrs MANoban I nervous but she really want to give them something, heck even world she will give it to lisa.

" Mrs thank you don't have to buy us please you really didn't have too you all done so much to us" jisoo is shy actually, she wants to refuse but she don't have all strength now.

" Its ok jisoo just little something, not expensive at a~" mrs MANoban cut off lisa talk.

" Unnie I'm done eating can I roam around?" Lisa asked she really can't hold it anymore jisoo look around who can accompany her kwang soo make eye contact and daHyun.

" Alright but I'm warning you lisa no other daredevil stunts, bring kwangsoo and daHyun they seem they want to accompany you" jisoo said lisa attacks her with kisses

" Lisa stop your saliva, shower first and wear clothes properly ok, drink your medicine" jisoo said and lisa nod kiss her again and grab kwangsoo and daHyun with her in villa,

" Sorry about that, she's a free spirited she like nature she's been annoying me last night in our room" jisoo is smiling, lisa promise no surfing without seulgi or her so she allowed her.

" Your lucky jisoo" mrs. MANoban said, jisoo is confused why she say that

" Nope, I'm the lucky one, please eat seulgi eat, please eat too mr" jisoo said and they eat other table also finish and they waved to them they don't have group activity today it's up for them now, jennie and joohyun decide to shop on hotel souvenir area, and some bikini too.

Everyone finish breakfast, and they go and separate in there individual activity, but still meet by lunch always as jisoo said every meal they should be completed that day jongyeon and momo fetch wendy. Seulgi and jisoo is just hanging out in veranda the air is fresh the oceans breeze hits them make them relax. Jeiun and chaeyoung just roaming around same to others.

" Honey, come here" jisoo said she's standing on the rail, seulgi backhug her, rest her head on jisoos shoulder.

" Yes honey" seulgi then kiss her neck and buried her face on it.

" Hmmmm nothing just want you to hugged me" jisoo said she kiss seulgi's head, there are few tourist roaming since they already check in ahead of them, seulgi sway a little and turn jisoo around, seulgi wrapped her hands to jisoos waist and jisoo rested her other hand to her chest and other on wrapped on her neck playing on her hair.

they slowly dance without music, they rested there forehead to each other's as seulgi is tallest one jisoo slightly looking up to her as they stare on each other's eyes.

" Honey I love you so much" seulgi said she wants jisoo knows it everyday.

" Even you don't say it, I can feel it my love" jisoo said as she kiss seulgi they shared few minutes of passionate kiss.

" How you feeling?" Seulgi asked caressing her cheek.

" I'm happy, I feel good, getting better everyday" jisoo rest her head to hear seulgi's heartbeat, it's calming to her.

" Wanna do something around?" Seulgi asked,

" Sex on the beach how about that?" Jisoo said and they both laugh, they love teasing each other, jisoo want to give seulgi all of her, she's lucky that seulgi came into her life, they talk as what they always doing.

" I hope daHyun and kwangsoo can stand Lisa's energy now" seulgi said, but seulgi already instruct other guards to roam around and always fix there eyes to her. They dreess up like tourist too, beach shorts shirt with there communication devices.

" I saw this in internet you can find this type of spider only here on hawaii, look carefully ok" lisa said they were roaming in bushes and shrubs, little far on villa and very isolated part, she's wearing beach shorts, hawaiian polo with her white Sando inside, cap on since it's get hot. Jisoo already fix her clothes and she didn't see it.

She's supposed to wear long sleeve and inner long pants it's comfortable to her, so she can't get sun burn and insect bite, specially its tropical country they don't know what insect they have here, but lisa is lisa.

" Let go back lisa it's itchy already look at your skin, they have grass cuts already" daHyun said they can't stop lisa, they play earlier, she even try to climb the coconut tree but give up she get scratches already but she don't mind cause she's happy.

" Common young miss I'll get you one promise that" akwangsoo said and lisa stop and look at him.

" Promise?"

" Yes I promise" kwangsoo said but it's impossible to look for it since it's prohibited already, lisa change her route and they walk trail the sand part they and walk in the water she's tempted but she can wait she promise already.

" daHyun kwangsoo thank you" lisa said out of nowhere, daHyun and kwangsoo knows already about her being the manoban, even if she's not they will still help her, kwangsoo look at her like her lost sister, who die in illness that's why she's attached to lisa they have the same eyes as what kwangsoo can remember about her.

" Your welcome lisa, just don't do things by yourself were here to guide and help you ok?" daHyun said cause to be honest she's afraid what lisa can do, she's smart and dangerous at the same time if she could that's why she needs to look at her and stay true to her as friend.

" Sure don't worry, " lisa said and she run, makes kwangsoo run to her to stop her, his overprotective actually.

" Miss stop running!" Kwangsoo is funny to watch makes lisa tease him more.

" Lalallaallalalalal runnnnn hahaha"

they are in the shore running in blazing sun and her laughter attracts few tourist having a sun bathe, and jisoo and seulgi in veranda is now looking to them, jennie and joohyun just came back from shopping saw her and the rest who's just came back from there own activity. Even her parents saw it they captured it in there heart the laughter, the sound of it makes them happy and the smile is contagious.

"YOUNG MISS!"

____

__
Cont

Happy birthday to my very first love that makes my heart break in million pieces, charrrot honestly I stop watching her videos cause makes me fall in love on her more, hahaha..same to joohyun hahhaa adulting aside.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EX🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 88 27
BLACKPINK OneShots!! Feel free to request if you want ❤️ Remember that these are fiction stories :)
157K 3.1K 54
We've been married for five years now. I got her, she got me... I thought nothing would break us apart... I thought I was the only woman in her li...
ASYLUM By c

Fanfiction

188K 5.3K 31
just read 😊 this is angst 😶
9.3K 198 10
Well nothing to say.....just read it and find out by yourself