Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

23- Adrian's Parents

1.3K 39 21
By weasleytwinsimp11

  Emilia woke up with the feeling of throwing up as she quickly got up and ran into the bathroom. Miles heard her, waking him up, when he walked into the bathroom to see her hugging the toilet. "You wanted to get fucked up, now look at you." said Miles laughing as he looked at his watch. It was barely eight in the morning when he looked back up to see Emilia throwing up.

   "I don't even remember anything from last night, just that I seen Fred getting danced on by Patricia Stimpson, honestly something I thought I would never see." said Emilia, looking up at Miles who was smiling at her. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because even if you're throwing up you're still so beautiful." said Miles as Emilia looked at him and then threw up again making Miles look disgusted. "I take it back."

"Shut up, if you slept the night here...? Where Y/n?" said Emilia as Miles grinned. Emilia's eyes widen as she made a gasping sound. "She spent the night with Adrian?!!"

"I'm guessing, she never did come back. You know you kissed me in front of Marcus and Oliver." said Miles as Emilia looked up from the toilet. Miles nodded as he walked out of the bathroom and laid back in her bed. Nick came bursting through her door which made Miles jump.

"Ah you got here first, are you hung over too?" said Nick as he heard Emilia throw up. He made a face and walked into the bathroom to see her vomiting everything in her. "Here, I knew you were going to wake up like this." He handed her a cup filled with some type of potion.

"Grand Pepperup Potion? What is it mixed with?" said Emilia looking at the cup he handed her, walking out and handing one to Miles. "Don't drink it Miles it could be poisonous!"

   "Why would I give you something poisonous Emilia? It's to cure the hang over and it'll make you feel better." said Nick as Miles took a sip and his whole body felt a lot better and refresh. Emilia looked at him and drunk it. "Honestly aren't you trying to be healer, thought you would've known this stuff."

   "I don't feel better." said Emilia throwing up again. Nick looked surprised and shrugged, turning back to Miles.

   "Well, I'm off to work. When the others wake up there is cups full of this downstairs. She probably needs to drink more, she was the most messed up." said Nick as he turned back around to Emilia who was grabbed her head. "ARE YOU PREGNANT!?"

   "What the fuck Nick? Why are you screaming I can hear you perfectly fine you idiot." said Emilia as Miles looked at her with his eyes widen. Nick laughed and disapparated.

   "Are you?!" said Miles as Emilia looked up at him stupidly. "No you couldn't be right?"

  "No im not Miles!" said Emilia as Miles gave her a look. Emilia's face palmed and quickly stood up. "I'm not but maybe we should check."

   "Yeah." said Miles as Emilia flushed the toilet and quickly pulled Miles out of her room. The two of the sneakily made their way to Emilia's parents room. "Why are we going in here?"

   "I know my mom has test somewhere in her bathroom." said Emilia as she walked into the bathroom and opened a cabinet and pulled out a red bottle. "Here it is." Emilia closed the cabinet as the two of them quickly went back into Emilia room.

   "Well how does it work ?" said Miles as Emilia glared up at him.

   "I have to pee in the bottle and if it turns blue then yes but if it turns white then no." said Emilia opening the bottle. She looked at Miles who was staring at her. "STOP IT!"

   "WHAT AM I DOING!!" said Miles as Emilia turned bright red. Her stomach did a flip and looked over at Miles.

   "You're scaring me, I'm not pregnant ok. This is just a precaution." said Emilia as she pushed Miles out the door and locking it. She peed in it and opened the door again as Miles stared at her.

   "It's still red." said Miles as Emilia set it on the sink and the both of them watched it. Emilia sighed and looked at him.

"It takes time Miles." said Emilia.

  "What takes time?" said Adrian half asleep behind them with Y/n following behind. Miles and Emilia jump and cover the test. Y/n looked at them strangely as Emilia's face lost her color.

  "Oh Nick gave us these potions and I was still throwing up from how hung over I was and Miles was like oh it didn't work and yeah.." said Emilia as she pushed Miles out the bathroom and closed the door behind her. "There's some in the kitchen, why don't the two of you head down there while me and Miles wake up Fred and George. I'm sure breakfast is ready."

   "Brilliant I have a bloody headache." said Adrian making his way out of her room. Y/n looked at them strangely as Emilia sighed and opened the door pointing at the test which made Y/n's mouth dropped.

  "Is that a-" said Y/n but Miles quickly cut her off.

  "I'm gonna be a dad!." said Miles smiling causing Y/n's mouth to drop and Emilia slapped his arm. "Ow!"

  "Youre not ! We'll it's just a precaution." said Emilia picking up the little bottle. The three of them stared at it until it turned white. "SEE MILES I TOLD YOU! YOU WERE SCARING ME FOR NO REASON, I CANT STAND YOU!" Emilia was now hitting Miles with a roll of toilet paper. "Y/n don't ever have sex, I swear it might feel good but if you're doing it with a idiot it's not worth it."

   "STOP IT E! I'm a idiot huh, ok remember that next time." said Miles grinning and walking out the room as Y/n's jaw dropped as she watched Emilia panic. Y/n bursted out into laugher as Emilia face palmed. She flushed the white liquid down the toilet and threw the bottle in the garbage.

   "I hate boys." said Emilia as her and Y/n walked out of her room and walked over to wake up the twins. The rest of them spent the morning outside enjoying the fresh air.

———

A Few Weeks Later

Y/n was enjoying a nice cup of tea when Emilia came appearing out of her fireplace with a giant smile on her face. "Hello!! I have come to kidnap you!" said Emilia as Y/n looked at her with such confusion in her face. "Well with your parents approval."

"What are you talking about E?" said Y/n as she watched Emilia pick up Lucas and tickle him. Y/n set her cup down and walked over to her.

"Well, I was given an order to kidnap you." said Emilia as she placed Lucas down. Y/n's parents came from downstairs to look see Emilia. "Hello! I was wondering if I could take Y/n with me for a bit, i'm sure it won't be for long."

"What are you two going to do?" said Y/m/m.

"I have no idea." said Emilia getting a strange look from Y/n parents.

"Where are you going?" said Y/f/n.

"Top secret." said Emilia with a smile looking down at her watch. "I know it makes no sense but she'll be safe, I just need you guys to say yes so I can get her there."

"Very well, Go on." said Y/m/n as Y/n looked at her friend confused. Emilia smiled and pulled Y/n up to her room. She started going through her closet when she pulled out a outfit and handed it to Y/n.

"What exactly are we doing??" said Y/n as Emilia pulled her out her room, taking her into the fireplace. They appeared in Emilia house as she ran up the stairs pulling Y/n along. "Emilia!"

"I told you I had orders to kidnap you. Get dressed and clean off the ashes!" said Emilia as she started pulling things out of her closet. She pulled out a plaid olive colored skirt with a white top and a olive colored sweater that had white fur at the end of its sleeves. "Well what are you waiting for ! We don't want to be late!"

"Well where are we going? What are we doing? You know this is not normal!" said Y/n as Emilia rolled her eyes and went into the bathroom. Y/n looked at the outfit and placed it on.

"Great! You look wonderful!" said Emilia as she came out the bathroom dressed. Emilia was now placing on white slip on vans as she called for Minskey. "Can you get the car ready Minskey?"

"The car? Are we driving or something? Do you know how to drive?" said Y/n as Emilia stared at her trying not to laugh. "YOU CANT RANDOMLY KIDNAP SOMEBODY AND TELL THEM TO GET DRESSED NICE AND NOT TELL THEM WHAT THEYRE DOING E!"

"Well since you're dressed and we can leave now." said Emilia calmly with a smile. Y/n and her walked down the stairs, out the front door to see a car and a house elf in the front seat. "Hello Tanpy, i'm sure Minskey told you where?" The house elf nodded as Emilia looked over at Y/n. "I would hold on if I were you." Y/n grabbed on to the side of the door as the car then speed out of the gates and into the busy streets.

"Isn't this like.. not safe?" said Y/n as Emilia let out a laugh. The house elf speed pass cars, Y/n looked out the window to see only flashes of the cars from how fast they were going. "Can't muggles see this?"

"Not at all, Muggles can't see anything unless it hits them on the head. The car is going faster then what a muggles eyes can see." said Emilia looking down at her watch. She looked up and smiled at Y/n who was giving her a stern look. "Don't give me that look! We're almost there."

"Where is there?" said Y/n when their was a sudden stop and the door swung open to see the house elf Tanpy. Y/n looked up to see a giant house, Emilia pushed her out the car as the gates opened.

   "Adrian's house." said Emilia as Y/n looked at her, jaw dropped. "Please don't be mad, his mom sent me a owl and told me not to tell you, Adrian doesn't even know were coming. They invited us to dinner."

   "His mum? Emilia his mum??" said Y/n as Emilia nodded as they walked through the gates. Y/n's stomach did a flip and felt her face get hot.

   "Stand up straight. Im warning you now, we all act very different in front of our parents. So Adrian is probably going to be very.. hm.. proper." said Emilia as she knocked on the door. Y/n looked at her friend and felt the nerves rising. Mr. Pucey opened the door to see Emilia and Y/n staring at him with smiles. "Hello sir, brought Y/n like I said."

   "Ah! Hello dears! Please come in, nice to see you again Emilia, Nice to meet you Y/n." said Mr. Pucey as Y/n took out her hand to shake his.

   "Yes pleasure to meet you as well." said Y/n as he smiled. Y/n gave Emilia a quick glance to see her with a smile.

   "Why don't the two of you just go up to Adrian's room, Miles is already up there. I'll tell Blair that you have arrived." said Mr. Pucey as Emilia nodded and pulled Y/n up the stairs.

   "Great, Adrian's parents are well.. they aren't as purist anymore, but they do think first impression are very important. They'll like you, don't worry." said Emilia as she pushed a door open to see Miles and Adrian. Adrian was dressed in dress pants and a black button up dress shirt. Miles was in brown dress pants and a white button up. "Look who I bring."

   "Y/n?! What are you doing here?" said Adrian getting up from his bed. He looked at his two friends and gave them a look. "That's why the two of you are here? My mother put you up to it, didn't she? Well, that's fine I guess, you look like Emilia dressed you."

"She did...." said Y/n as Emilia and Miles looked at each other. Adrian smiled and placed a kiss on Y/n's cheek, Gianna then entered Adrian's room, Cane following behind.

"Mum said to come down now and that your parents are here E." said Gianna as Emilia nodded her head. They all followed down to the dining room to see all the adults sitting at the table plus Nick.

"Oh how it's a pleasure to finally meet you Y/n!" said Mrs. Pucey as she got up to greet her. Adrian looked back at Miles and Emilia.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too.." said Y/n shaking her hand. "It's a pleasure to meet all of you." Adrian grabbed Y/n's hand and pulled out her chair to sit her down. Miles pulled out Emilia's chair and Cane did the same for Gianna.

"So Y/n, how did you become friends with the sun, star and moon?" said Mrs. Bletchley as Y/n looked at her with confusion. She guess she meant Adrian, Miles and Emilia.

"We all were paired in a group together and after that we all just became friends." said Y/n as Emilia chuckled next to her.

"Mother how was it that I didn't know my own girlfriend was coming over or that this was all happening?" said Adrian as Mrs. Pucey gave him a suspicious smile. Salad appeared in front of them as she looked up at Adrian.

"Ah well you see I sent a letter to my Emilia..and told her about it. I hope she didn't actually kidnap you dear?" said Mrs. Pucey as Emilia grinned, causing Mrs. Pucey gave her a look.

"Oh no she didn't but she didn't let me know what was happening either." said Y/n as Adrian switched his eyes to Y/n and Emilia.

"You're quite beautiful dear." said Mrs. Morales. Emilia lifted up her eyes to see her mother staring at Y/n. She felt Miles hand rub on her thigh, giving him a look. "I like her better than Hazel."

"Oh yes definitely." said Mrs. Bletchley.

"Can we not talk about Hazel." said Adrian.

"Speaking of Hazel, you and Emilia had a altercation with her?" said Mr. Bletchley, Emilia looked at Y/n and chuckled.

"Yes, we did. You all know how she is, was it honestly a surprise?" said Emilia as the adults looked at each other and smiled.

"Wait Emilia got into a fight?" said Nick looking at his parents surprised.

"Yes, we'll speak about it at home. Now, what do your parents do?" said Mr. Morales. Emilia rolled her eyes at her parents. "Emilia it's a just a question."

"My fathers a surgeon and my mother works as a nurse." said Y/n feeling a little nervous. Adrian took his fork and stabbed his salad.

"It's your mother a witch?" said Mr. Pucey.

"Yes." said Y/n feeling Adrian staring at her.

"And she works in the muggle world? Are her parents wizards?" said Mrs. Bletchley.

"Yes. Her parents were both wizards." said Y/n as she felt all the eyes at the table look at her. Feeling her face get hot, she looked down at her lap.

"We should invite her for tea one day!" said Mrs. Pucey as Mrs. Bletchley nodded. Adrian let out a deep breathe and relaxed himself.

"Maybe you can help find Emilia a boyfriend." said Mrs. Bletchley as Emilia started choking on her food, Miles moved his hand as everyone turned to look at her. Y/n bite back her smile as Emilia turned red.

"Aren't we here to get to know Y/n.. I mean I did kidnap her for you all to get to know her." said Emilia, her face turning a deeper red.

"Are you still not over that Diggory boy? It's ok if you're not, it's totally understandable." said Mrs. Pucey as Emilia's parents let out a few laughs.

"I'm over him! I'm more focus on school then a boy.." said Emilia, Adrian and Y/n let some laughs slipped out seeing their friends face.

"What about you Miles, who's you're girlfriend this month?" said Mr. Morales playfully. Miles gave him a smile mixed with a nervous laugh.

"I don't have one." said Miles as Adrian grinned at him.

"What happened to your secret one? Would sneak off in the middle of night, and won't tell Emilia or I who it is." said Adrian as Y/n raised her eyebrows at Emilia whose leg was now shaking. Cane looked at his brother and Emilia and bursted into laugher.

"Do you know who it is Cane?" said Mrs. Bletchley, Miles gave his brother a look and looked back down at his plate.

"How are you and Aria, Cane? Hm?" said Emilia as Cane grinned.

"Great actually, she's told me some stuff actually. I couldn't honestly believe it." said Cane as Emilia looked over at Miles.

"What are you talking about Cane?" said Emilia as the two of them started at each other.

"I'm sure you know." said Cane as he glanced over at Miles.

"Really! I wonder how Aria knows if she's always in-" said Emilia but was cut off by him.

"Ah, I won't say anything if you don't." said Cane as he grinned. Miles was staring at his brother as the other looked confused.

"What are the two of you talking about!" said Mr. Morales as Emilia glanced over at Cane.

"Nothing." said Cane and Emilia as Miles covered his face with his hand.

"Dinners really good isn't it Y/n??" said Emilia as Y/n quickly picked up her jaw and nodded her head yes.

"Yes it's excellent!" said Y/n as Mrs. Pucey smiled.

"The two of you are pretty close, yes?" said Mr. Pucey as Emilia and Y/n looked at each other and nodded yes. "I bet your glad to have a girlfriend your age. Now you're not suck with the sun and stars all the time."

"Hey!" said Gianna

"You don't count Gi, Emilia can't talk to you about things she can talk to Y/n about." said Cane as everyone looked at the two girls.

"Um so why do you all call them the sun, star and moon?" said Y/n holding back her laugh. Adrian, Miles and Emilia started laughing as Y/n looked at them strangely.

"They like to think that no matter what we'll always come back." said Adrian smiling.

"The sun is Miles. If you've noticed, Miles tends to be the one who's always smiling, laughing, in a lullaby it says the sun does not abandon the moon nor stars to darkness, it's always shinning bright but it tends to fights the moon. Emilia, the moon is a beautiful and loyal companion. It never leaves. It's always there, watching, steadfast, knowing us in our light and dark moments, reflecting the sun and stars." said Mrs. Bletchley as Emilia and Miles looked at each other.

"Adrian is the stars, without the dark, we'd never see the stars. Many years ago people used the stars to find their way home. For the Sun and the Moon it's a part of them." said Mrs. Pucey.

"Yeah it's a little nickname they came up with when we all became friends, it's getting pretty old though." said Miles as he ate his food, getting looks from his mother and Mrs. Pucey.

"That's not the only reason either, you guys forgot to tell Y/n about the other part of your story about how the sun loves the moon so much that he dies every night to let her breathe, and in return, she reflects his love." said Cane as Miles and Emilia looked at each other, then making a disgusted look.

"Oh yeahh I forgot about that. For a while they wanted E and Miles together so bad, it was really weird. Imagine them together, I know I couldn't." Adrian told Y/n. Emilia looked down at her plate as Miles glared over at Cane. Y/n let out a small laugh and looked back at Emilia.

"I heard you play quidditch for Gryffindor." said Mr. Pucey as Y/n nodded and everyone looked surprised. "Are you good?!"

"I would like to think so." said Y/n with a smile as the Puceys smiled.

"She's brilliant ! They won the cup and Y/n made about 5 goals past Miles!" said Adrian as everyone seemed amused. "She's also super smart!"

"I wouldn't say that.." said Y/n awkwardly.

"Oh come on Y/n/n! You past all your classes so easily! You-" said Adrian when he was cut off.

"Alright Adrian take a breather." said Mr. Pucey as Adrian closed his mouth and looked at Y/n with a smile. When Y/n's phone started ringing she quickly muted it.

"What was that?" said Emilia looking at her.

"Lucas was calling me.." said Y/n as everyone looked at her.

  "Who is Lucas and calling you?" said Mrs. Bletchley.

  "It's her younger brother, and it's a muggle device!" said Adrian as everyone turned back to look at Y/n.

  "Yeah.. Instead of owls, you can call someone with it, it's a lot faster then waiting for a owl. He must have wondered where I went off too." said Y/n feeling awkward.

"Does he go to Hogwarts?" said Mrs. Pucey.

"No, i'm not sure he is. He hasn't shown any magically abilities, but he's only six so who knows." said Y/n as Adrian's parents nodded. Adrian continued to rant on about Y/n and how wonderful she was making her stomach flip. Adrian's parents have gotten along with Y/n well and liked her very much, so did the Bletchley and Morales.

  ———

"I think dinner went well." said Emilia as she sat in a chair in Adrian's room. Y/n looked down at her phone as it rang again, she flipped it open seeing it was a call from her mother.

"Hello?"
"Where are you?"
"Adrian's house."
"Oh! So that's where Emilia kidnapped you too?"
"Yes, his mum wanted to meet me."
"Can I speak to Adrian?"
"No."
"Why!"
"Why do you want too?"
"To say hello."
"My mum says hello Adrian."
"Hello!"
"No! Let me speak to him!Hand him the phone Y/n!"
"He doesn't know how to use a phone."
"Give it to him!!"
"Fine! Here put this to your ear."

"Hello?!"
"Hi Adrian how are you?"
"I'm well, how are you?"
"Good, thank you for asking... So how did your dinner go?"
"Very well! My parents adore Y/n."
"That's nice to hear. Is Emilia and Miles there too?"
"Yes, would you like to speak to them?"
"Oh no, just you."
"Oh alright!"
"...."
"...."
"...."
"Well, i'll hand this back to Y/n..."
"Oh no wait! Did Y/n mention us?"
"Yes she did! My mother will like to invite you for tea one day."
"Oh.. that's nice.. alright we'll tell Y/n if she wants she can stay at Emilia's house. Goodbye."
"Oh alright, have a nice night. Goodbye."

  "She said you can stay at E's place if you wanted too.. and she said bye." said Adrian awkwardly as everyone watched him. Y/n held back her laugh as Adrian handed her, her phone back.

  "Oh please stay! My parents go back to work at night and I'm going to be bored out of my mind!" said Emilia as Y/n laughed and agreed. The two girls have definitely grown closer over the months.

  "Are we invited as well?" said Adrian with a smile. Y/n smiled as Adrian wrapped his arms around her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.3K 39
𝐓𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦!!! - Y/N has been best friends with Fred and George since her very first year at Hogwarts. Now...
443K 10K 48
UNDER MAJOR EDITING!! IN WHICH - the potter siblings drive draco crazy, both in different ways warning: i really hate this fic lol i'll try to fix it...
111K 5.3K 21
Out of boredom and loneliness, you decide to visit the Bangtan Host Club where you meet Jungkook. #1 chubbyreader 01/05/2020 #1 jungkookxreader 08/13...
2.8K 63 19
After being rejected by his best friend Kyoka Jirou in their first year at U.A, Denki Kaminari moves on and tries to forget about her. Now in their...