Wonderful Mischief (Fred Weas...

By rosesandcreamm

Friends. That's all that they ever were to her, but is that all that they will continue to be? ...... Along w... More

a/n
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 39

13.1K 365 305
By rosesandcreamm

Another week of school passed, going by rather quickly as it always did. I had started eating my lunches with Fred and George in their room, telling the others that we had started studying during lunch, and it was shocking how successful it was. One of them would get us all some lunch and bring it up, and then we would just eat and hangout until it was time for class again.

I had finally learned how they managed to sneak food up to their room; they would fill up a plate and then shrink it, leave the dining hall, and then enlarge it again. It was really quite genius if you asked me.

It was soon Saturday, and I was choosing an outfit to wear before we were to leave for breakfast, for Ginny, Hermione and I had plans to go into Hogsmeade after. I was a little bit sleepy because Gryffindor had a bit of a party after we won the quidditch match the night before, but once I got some coffee in me I knew that I would be fine.

"You guys are just wearing jeans, right?" Ginny asked as she also looked for clothes to wear.

It seemed that we always did this whenever we went out; we would always plan our outfits around each other to ensure that no one was dressed up too fancy or too casual.

"Yeah, with a black shirt and a jacket over the top I think," I said as I stepped out of my pajama pants and into a pair of jeans. I buttoned them up and threw on a tight black short sleeved shirt. When I was looking for a warm jacket to throw over it, I came upon the jacket that I had stolen from George when I had gotten redressed the weekend before. It was a dark blue flannel with a couple of other colors spread across it, and it was thick and had a fuzzy inside. It was warm and smelled like George, so I threw it over my outfit and stepped out of the closet to put on some shoes.

"Isn't that George's?" Ginny asked as she put her hair up.

"Oh, um, yeah. I borrowed it a while ago," I said and moved next to her in the mirror to put my hair up as well and throw on a bit of eyeliner and mascara.

I could see her eyeing me skeptically in the mirror but I paid her no mind.

"Are you guys ready?" I asked once I did the final touches on my hair and makeup.

Ginny nodded and Hermione walked out of the closet ready to go, nodding as well.

When we walked into the dining hall, I grabbed my cup of coffee and moved to sit in front of Fred and George. They both grinned as they eyed my outfit, and George smiled particularly big at my jacket as I sat down.

"Morning," I said, still a bit sleepy from not going to bed until pretty late.

"Good morning, you look beautiful," Fred said with a cheeky smile as he leant his chin on the top of his hand.

He said it quiet enough that no one else could hear it, but I still felt myself blush as I smiled and thanked him. I wondered when my blushing at casual compliments would finally go away.

"You guys are going to Hogsmeade today, right?" George asked.

I nodded and took another sip of my coffee. "Do you guys need anything from there?".

"I don't think so, unless you want to get us some candy," Fred said with a hopeful smile.

I chuckled. "If we stop by Honeydukes I'll get you guys some chocoballs".

Fred pumped his fist in exaggerated victory and then gave his brother a fist bump.

"So since you guys won last night, does that mean that you're up against Slytherin next friday?" I asked.

"Yup, it's the final game of the season," George informed me.

"Wait, really? I didn't realize that".

"Yeah, if we beat them then we win the whole cup".

"Wow," I said, processing that the weekly quidditch games would soon come to a stop. "Well I'm going to miss cheering for you guys every friday".

"Awww," Fred cooed. "I'm going to miss seeing you up in the stands. Although sometimes you did cheer at the wrong moments, but it was still cute".

I frowned. "Shove off". The truth was, there were a few times when I cheered after another team got a goal and even one time when draco caught the snitch. I had just been too lost in all of the fast moving players to understand what was really going on. I was still embarrassed about it to that day.

They both chuckled and continued to eat their breakfast, and soon everyone else was done and us girls made our way to the main floo to head over to Hogsmeade.

We hadn't really had anything in mind that we wanted to buy at the shops, so we just wandered around, peeking inside little stores and observing the contents inside.

In every clothing store, we ended up picking out clothes for each other to try on, consisting of the ugliest pieces that we could find in the store. When one of us would walk out in one of the unappealing outfits, it was almost impossible to resist bursting out in laughter and offending the shop owner.

I ended up walking out of the dressing room in a bright lime green floral skirt, a red, frilly blouse and some big glasses, and I just knew I looked absolutely ridiculous. It was probably because we had chosen to enter the store that was specifically made for old witches. I had never laughed harder when I looked at the mirror in front of the other girls, which resulted in a few glares from the old woman who ran the shop. We immediately booked it out of there after that.

"Okay," Hermione said once we made it out of the store while wiping a tear from the corner of her eye and trying to catch her breath. "Are you guys hungry?'.

Ginny and I both nodded, still in a bit of a laughing fit from how angry the lady had been at us.

"Three Broomsticks?" Ginny asked us.

"Yeah," I replied and we began to make our way to the restaurant.

When we stepped inside to ask for a table, we decided that we wanted to sit outside and take advantage of their new outdoor seating instead of inside the smoky pub. There was still a chill in the winter air, but it was a pretty nice day and we had all dressed warm so we knew that we would be fine.

Madam Rosmerta, the dirty blonde curly haired witch who owned the pub, kindly greeted us and showed us to a table outside the glass door that led to the fresh air.

She led us to a wooden table that had an empty wine bottle with a lavender stem sprouting out of it in the middle of the table. The entire back patio was filled with hanging potted plants as well as plants all around the grounds of the area, little bursts of color stemming from the countless lavender and chamomile plants.

We politely thanked her and sat down before grabbing ourselves a menu to refresh our memories of the food that they had at the restaurant that we had been to countless times in the past years.

"Surprise surprise, I'm getting the turkey sandwich again," Ginny said, closing her menu and placing it down on the table.

"Shocking," I remarked sarcastically.

I looked over the food options for another moment before deciding on a house salad and placing my menu on the table.

"Okay," I said and placed my hands together in front of me, looking at Ginny with a determined look. "You need to tell us everything that's been going on with Harry".

She smiled and her cheeks turned a little pink, and she looked down to her lap. "It's nothing really-".

"Gin," I deadpanned.

She rolled her eyes. "Fine".

She then told us all about how they took a walk to a beautiful lake and he gave her this amazing gift on Christmas, which I pretended to be surprised about, and about how they confessed their feelings and kissed underneath the tree that grew next to the water as the moonlight sparkled across it. She looked absolutely love struck, but how could she not be with that story. It truly did sound magical.

Apparently they had gone on a few dates since then, and he hadn't asked her the big 'girlfriend question', but she said it felt pretty serious.

Hermione and I 'ooo'd and 'ah'd at her cute stories and told her how happy we were for her. She just smiled and waved us off, always shy about stuff like this.

That's when Rosmerta came to take our order, which we all listed off to her, and then took our menus away.

"What about you, 'Mione?" Ginny asked to get the topic off of her. "What's going on with you and my brother?" she asked with what I hoped was fake offence. I nervously chuckled at the brought up topic of dating a Weasley boy.

"Well," Hermione said with a beaming grin. I couldn't help but smile at how happy she was to talk about him. "It's kind of the same as you and Harry. I mean, we, um, hooked up after the ball".

"Ew," Ginny said and motioned for her to continue on as I tried to hold back a laugh.

Hermione blushed. "And we've also been on a few little dates, studying and such. He also still hasn't asked to be official, but he's always been a bit of a pussy when it comes to that stuff," she said ruthlessly. "Sorry, Gin".

"No, no, trust me, I agree. I mean it took him months to ask you out for Merlin's sake," Ginny said.

"Maybe I'll ask him," she suggested.

"Do it," I encouraged. "If he's not going to, you ask. It's 1995, you don't need to wait for the man to ask".

"Hell yeah," Ginny said and raised her glass for us all to cheers.

We chatted for a little while longer about how Hermione would bring up the topic to ron, and then Rosmerta brought us our food, looking delicious as always.

We thanked her and then started to dig into our food, and when I looked up, Hermione was giving me a suggestive look. She was wordlessly telling me to tell Ginny about my newfound relationship with the twins.

I returned her look with an apprehensive one, fortunate that Ginny was too engrossed in her favorite sandwich to notice our silent conversation, and Hermione gave me a final 'just do it' look.

I rolled my eyes and nodded before swallowing nervously and setting down my fork.

"Um, I have some news too," I finally got out.

Ginny looked up from her sandwich and gave me a curious look.

"I um- I uh," I started, nervous about saying it. I looked to Hermione who gave me a comforting nod and continued. "I kind of have a thing with Fred and George," I rushed out.

There was a long period of silence that took over the table. I could hear every footstep of the people walking on the pathway not too far from the table, as well as every single bird chirp. I swallowed nervously again as Ginny processed the information.

"Finally," She finally said with an eye roll.

"W-what?".

"Merlin, do you think I'm stupid? I've just been waiting for you to say something," she said and casually took another bite of her sandwich.

I stared at her with an open jaw for a minute before forcing it closed. "You're not mad?".

"No, why would I be?" she asked with a full mouth. She wasn't normally that messy of an eater, but she worshiped that sandwich.

"I dunno, I mean they're your brothers. And there's two of them," I said, stating the obvious.

She waved the information off as if it was nothing. "They've always shared everything, what's one more".

I was in utter shock at how casual she was being about this, and judging by Hermione's look, she was too.

"How long have you known?".

"I mean, they're my brothers. The brother's I'm closest with, at that. Of course I knew that they had a little crush on you, it was bloody obvious". Hermione nodded in agreement. "But I thought that was all it was, until you started returning them. That was bloody obvious too". Hermione nodded again and I glared at her.

"Everything was pretty obvious," Hermione added in.

Ginny chuckled and nodded. "I mean, come on, your little 'just was wrapping presents' and 'just getting back from the bathroom' at my house?" she said with air quotes. "How oblivious did you think I was?".

I groaned and buried my face in my hands.

"And your sleepovers," she added coyly, making sure I was fully embarrassed.

"I get it," I said.

They both started laughing while I glared at them, but I couldn't help the corners of my mouth from quirking up and joining in with their laughter.

"You're seriously okay with it?" I asked once the giggling ceased.

"Y/n, of course I am. I wouldn't want them to be with anyone else. I was just waiting until you were comfortable talking about it".

A wide, relieved smile took over my face. I didn't deserve her.

"I love you, y'know," I said.

"I know. I love you too".

We shared a sweet moment, but it was a little too sappy for either of us.

Hermione noticed this and raised her glass for the second time that afternoon. "To none of us being single".

We all whooped and clinked our glasses together with large smiles on our face before we finished our lunches.

a/n

pleeease point out any mistakes

also, i strongly accept criticism, whether it be the plot, writing, etc. so please leave suggestions if you have any

of course compliments never hurt either :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 74 17
You are new in Ministry as you are ordered to work under Lucius Malfoy for guidance. You are the new Auror. A rookie yes. Your dad is a wizard but yo...
6K 102 13
You are Loki and Thor's sister, you are also adopted. You go to midtown high school and you have a slight crush on Peter Parker but you are known to...
24.8K 661 8
He couldn't save her then but maybe he could save her now. Someone from Bucky's past is working through a kill list and must be stopped. But when the...
444K 3.9K 13
Evony, the daughter of alpha kade, of the winter moon pack, is known as a spoiled, stuck up and greedy she-wolf who doesn't pay any mind to those aro...