Our Issues (Lams college Au)(...

Bởi waitingforitlikeBurr

(ON HOLD) Another Lams fic!!! Alex just moved to New York from Nevis and gets roomed with non other then John... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1~ Introduction
Chapter 2
Character outline
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 6

58 6 16
Bởi waitingforitlikeBurr

Hahahaha hey y'all.... I haven't updated in like 3 weeks but I'm doing it now so ENJOY!!

Also my writing is not the best if you couldn't tell but let's continue.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John's POV
Flash back to when his dad came ~

I woke up dreading the day ahead of me. My dad was coming to New York all the way from South Carolina just to see me. Most people are excited when one or both of their parents come to visit but not this guy. My dad wasn't always bad. He was actually pretty great. Until he started treating my mom wrong. Then she died when I was 15. After that things changed. He started drinking everyday, blaming me for my own mother's, and leaving me to take care of my siblings while he got wasted at bars.

Instead of laying in my bed sulking around I decided to get up and get dressed. Once I was done I walked out into the living space of the shared dorm put on my shoes and coat grabbed my keys and wallet then left.

We were meeting me at a coffee a shop a few minutes away from campus. When I got there I ordered a plain cappuccino before spotting my dad and sitting down in front of him.

My father looked up from his phone spotting me, "Hey Jacky." He said smiling at me. I sighed and sat down.

"Hi dad." I said in a airy breath.

He sat his phone down on the table and took a sip of his already purchased coffee.

"So..." he started "how's school going so far. You enjoying your law classes?" Dad was still smiling expecting me to say yes.

I groaned as he bought up the topic. The only reason I'm minoring in this class is because it was apart of an agreement so I could major in Marine Biology.

After taking another long sip of my drink I decided to actually respond. "Yeah I guess there ok." I said quietly

My father stared at me waiting for me to go on but I never did. "Well...they can't just be ok," he sternly said.

I rolled my eyes and spoke, " It's fine, dad ok it's just fine." I braced myself for my dad's lecture about how we made an agreement and I should be great full to be able to take both classes especially law.

The lecture started soon after I made my statement and went on for about five minutes. Until I finally had enough. "Can we please just drop it already." I asked.

He nodded and moved on to the next question. "Have you got a girlfriend yet?" He smirked.

I thought for a few seconds. I could either A. Lie, say yes and make up a random girl. B. Say no tell him I don't like girls and get yelled at and I don't really feel like being scolded and chastised. Or C. Just say I'm too busy with school and I have too much work. I think I'm going with C. It's the most reasonable and it's not necessarily wrong.

"No I don't. Schools been really hectic recently with all the work and I haven't really had time to think about dating." I lied trying to make myself sound believable.

My dad signed and spoke up. "Well you know Jack you have to get back out there and find yourself a pretty girl who can be your future house wife.

I stared at the man so called my father that sat in front of me in utter shock. "What do you mean by "house wife."" I say clearly wanting an answers

He looked at me and shook his head. "John don't be dense. You know the only thing women are good for is cooking, cleaning, and taking care of children. Possibly their bodies if they don't look fat after child birth." He laughed.

"You and me both know that's not true." I growled my eyes piercing through him.

" Women are so much more than their bodies. They have to go through a lot more than us men and 99.9% of the time they never get any of the credit they deserve." I was fuming at this point. I couldn't wrap my mind around the homophobic, sexist man I had to call my father.

"What did you say to me." He said leaning forward in a low voice which could scare anyone.

"You heard me. Women. Are not. Your property." I said raising my voice.

My father stood up and bent down to me in my seat. Staring me dead in the eyes he said, " Yes they are."

"You know your mother was the perfect example of a house wife. Sucks she stepped out of line and had to be shown a little discipline." He said with a twisted smile on his face.

"Don't you dare talk about her. You have no right after what you did." I scoffed. "My mother was so much better than you. Your a shitty person and a shitty parent." I said standing up to his level.

Henry Laurens stood up and glared at me with fire in his eyes something I hadn't seen in a month. Something I wanted to get away from. Something I knew I couldn't escape. He put his hands on the table and looked up at me for a few seconds then before I knew it I heard the loud sound of his hand meeting my cheek and the words 'never talk to me like that again cunt'. It felt like time stopped for a few moments before there was a ding of the front door bell and Henry Laurens walked out. Quiet filled the air at the shop because everyone turnt their attention on me while I stood there taking the previous events in. Finally getting out of my trance I walked out of the shop too.

Flash back ova

Ok present day time or whatever
John's POV:

I walked into me and Alexander's bed room tired of arguing and not wanting to talk to anyone. I sat on my bed and groaned when I heard the door open.

"Get out." I yelled. I didn't really care who it was I just wanted to be left alone.

Foot steps walked over to the middle of the room then stopped. "What's your problem?" I hear Herc say.

I turned my head still resting it on my pillow and look at him. "What do you mean 'what's my problem.' I think you know what my problem is."

He shook his head and sat at one of the desks in the room. " But why, is he your problem. He hasn't even done anything to deserve your bullshit." My friend states.

"That's so not true. He stays up late typing on that old computer, argues with everyone he doesn't like, and thinks he's smarter than probably the majority of people." I rolled my eyes.

"Ok but still. You don't know the guy. You don't even know if he's a genuinely nice person. And if I'm not mistaking aren't you the one who gets into fist fights?" He laughs while playing with one of the pencils on the desk.

He stopped and looked at me in curiosity. "Hey do you actually hate him." He asks me.

Then I stopped and looked back at him, confusion evident on my face. "Of course I do. Why would you ask me that." I said.

"Oh no reason." He chuckled. "I just see you staring at him whenever we're all together as a group."

I sat up while my cheeks are now a light shade of red. "I do not!" I yelled throwing one of the many pillows from my bed at him.

" Ok ok." He laughs catching the pillow mid air. "But for real though you should get to know the kid. Personally I think you would like him if you guys tried to talk and please apologize. What you said probably really hurt him, especially since all you two have done is fight."

Hercules walked out of the room closing the door on his way out. I got up and turned the light off then went back over to my bed and got under the covers. I thought about what Herc said.

"What you said probably really hurt him, especially since all you two have done is fight."

" There's no way I could've hurt his feelings" I thought to my self.

"He's just a baby he just needs tougher skin" I told myself trying not to feel guilty about what I said.

"What if he actually did get hurt by what I said."

"What if he does something."

"What if he hurts himself because of me."

"Why would I care though?"

"Why do I care now?"

"Should I apologize to him? Like herc said he didn't ask for my bullshit."

Thoughts continued to flood my head as I thought about my previous actions. I wasn't in the right head space the majority of the time considering what had happened with my dad. The only person who knew was Peggy. But that's not an excuse on how I acted. One thought that kept weighing on my mind was another thing that Hercules said.

"Do you actually hate him?"

"Do I hate him?"

"I've never thought about it before."

" I guess I don't."

"I mean he's pretty cute."

" I love the way his hair swings in the ponytail he wears daily or how it flows when he lets it down at night."

" I love the way he's cheeks turn red when he's fighting about something he's passionate about."

"Do I like him?

"I could never like him. He...he's. I don't know.

"I don't think it would matter anyway. I blew my chances with him. I was jerk."

"He could never forgive me."

Putting a pillow over my face I forced myself to stop thinking about him. If I did for much longer I wouldn't be able to stop. I eventually fell asleep with one thought on my mind.

"I think I'm falling for Alexander Hamilton."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1688 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINALLY I FINISHED THIS CHAPTER.

So... I have been busy recently with school and stuff so I wasn't really thinking about writing that much. I was also having trouble writing this chapter so that's another thing so thank you so much for your patience. But.... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS!!!

I hope you guys have an amazing day! :)

P.S. I'm also writing this on Daveed's Birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM AND ANYONE ELSES BIRTHDAY WHO'S IS TODAY!!

- m.alise

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
738K 27.3K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
591 55 7
It was the year 2002. For two teenage boys, navigating the waters of adolescence was made even more difficult by the fact that they were both hiding...
53.3K 1.3K 31
I'm just a child that smashes a keyboard and posts it sometimes. Make fun of me all you want I find it funny. You can't hate me more than I hate myse...