A Quirkless Reject

By CloudyXAutumn

Izuku Midoryia- a quirkless kid who still managed to get into UA, hated by everyone including the teachers... More

Where it all Began
Accident
Death
Awakening
a New Life
LOV
Question(readers please answer this)
Hauntings
Villain Vs Hero Training Session
USJ
A little visit
Captured
True intentions
Training before Festival
Trust gain
Secret base
Sports festival
1v1
Internships
Analyst vs Analyst
Internship day 1
Case closed
internship week
Exam
Midoryia vs Class 1-A
Mall+surprise adoption
Camp
Intensive training
Attack On Camp
Aizawa's rage
All for one vs one for all
Black market
Training+secret money making
Pestering
Provisional license exam
Extra classes
Class
internships
a little girl
Fear
The moment you've all been waiting for
Revenge
pursuit
Torture
Rescue mission
The Truth Must Come To Light
Part 2!!!

Fight

7.6K 373 484
By CloudyXAutumn

..

After that, Midoryia returned to UA and relaxed for a bit.
He knew he'd have to go deal with his hostage but he decided to wait a little.
He had a feeling SOMEONE would be coming into his dorm room while he should be asleep.

He wasn't wrong either.
At 3:00am, Midoryia was lying down on his bed. Suddenly Mirio's scent became way stronger, more than it should've been.

He quickly closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep.

"He's still here. Well it can't be him then, if that were true he'd be gone as I'm here. Though 1 single night isn't enough evidence. I'll have to check everyday" Mirio thought to himself as he sank back away into the ground.

Midoryia opened his eyes when he could no longer smell Mirio.
"It's a good thing I listened to be gut instinct. It'd be horrible if he didn't find me here" Midoryia thought to himself as he aggressively sniffed the air.

He was triple checking to make sure Mirio had really left.
Once he was certain Mirio was gone he changed into his clothes and teleported to his base.
He found the hostage in the mainroom trying to break free but it was no use.

Midoryia quickly killed them off, drinking all of their blood. He then did what he always did, sold it off to the market.

After that he returned to UA and fell asleep.

The next day-

Midoryia woke up as he usually would. He went downstairs and did his usual.
There he found Eri, still scared of him.

"...why does he seem...
So..
Scary..." She thought to herself as she looked into Midoryia's eyes. She couldn't put her finger on it but whenever she looked at Midoryia she could only sense something scary, something cold, something being caged. Something being fed until it's ready to come out.

Vengeance radiated off Midoriya, Eri was scared of it

"Eri? Are you going to keep staring at me?" He asked. Eri flinched and ran away. Midoryia shrugged it off and threw his blood bag into the trash can.

As he was happily relaxing in the Sunday morning he suddenly heard a large explosion outside. Concerned he gets up and looks out the window, there was nothing there.

Though something was off.
He could feel it...

"Chisaki is attacking" was the first thought that came to Midoryia. He quickly teleported to Aizawa and forced him awake. "Chisaki is attacking" he said casually.

"Oh ok" Aizawa said, the words hadn't registered quite yet.

"Wait wh-" Aizawa was cut off by a large scream in the mainroom of the Dormitory.

"WHERE ARE YOU ERI?!". He screamed.

Midoryia let out a groan as Chisaki stood in the mainroom full of rage.
Aizawa ran to the mainroom and found Chisaki aggressively throwing stuff on the ground.

"Calm down will you, it's a Dormitory not your home" Aizawa sighed, cancelling his quirk. Midoryia came running in with him.

"YOU! WHERE'S ERI?!" Chisaki spat. Suddenly another yakuza member came busting through the door, shattering it.

Midoryia teleported to the side Yakuza as he noticed it was headed straight for Aizawa, and knocked it out with a strong blow to the head.

Bakugo, kirishima, and Sero came running down the stairs upon the loud noises.

Chisaki charged at Aizawa and was about to hit him when Bakugo exploded Chisaki and Kirishima pushed Aizawa out of the way. Due to the fact Aizawa blinked Chisaki was able to use his quirk again...

He slapped the ground, spikes cutting right through Aizawa and Kirishima. Blood filled the air, Midoryia quickly sounded the alarm calling in other heros.

"Where are you Eri!" Chisaki spat. Midoryia teleported to her and tried to calm her down.

"Eri, as much as I know you're scared of me you're gonna have to trust me for now. Chisaki is after you but I know a safe place." Midoryia said.

Eri was crying but when she looked into Midoryia's eyes she didn't see the same cold vengeance. Instead she saw a raging fury, but a safe one.

She nodded her head, Midoryia was about to teleport her but Chisaki slapped the ground and used the ground to snatch her away.

Midoryia tried to go after her but then a spike was sent at him, he transformed into a bat dodging it all together. He jumped as Chisaki, transformed back, and bit his arm breaking his arm in the process.

Midoryia spat out his blood, it didn't taste good. Chisaki had the blood type Midoryia didn't like at all.

"You fiend!" Chisaki spat as he reformed his arm. Midoryia teleported out of the way of Chisaki's attack.

Bakugo went zooming at Chisaki, he hit him with a one for all powered explosion, an explosion strong enough to take down a building.

Eri was still stuck in the reformed ground.

More and more yakuza members started to come in. It was becoming a tight fight.
Midoryia dodging and attacking left and right, Bakugo trying to break Eri out, kirishima blocking attacks for Bakugo, Aizawa bleeding out, Tokoyami trying to help anyway possible, and Todoroki not knowing what to do.

"It's over now pathetic heros. Eri belongs to me" Chisaki boomed. Bakugo was already panting like a dog, everyone was already exhausted.
Why?
Because of a yakuza member's quirk..

Chisaki grabbed Eri out of the ground and was about to head out when...
Midoryia delivered a solid kick to his face. He sent him flying back, but the grasp on Eri wouldn't loosen...

"You just never learn do you" Chisaki spat.
As Chisaki was about to send a spike at Midoryia a familiar voice was heard.

"PpppppppOOOOOOWWWEEERRRRR!!!!" Mirio shouted, shooting out of the ground and punching Chisaki.
More and more heros began to come in through the front door.

Nighteye,fatgum,rock lock, Ryukyu etc.

Chisaki still didn't let go of Eri.
"If even one of you make a move I'll kill her" he said putting his hand on her head. Eri was mortified, her eyes dripping of fear.

".this is Midoryia here, hey. He won't kill her she's too important for his project. It's a fake threat" Midoryia said through telepath.

"It looks like you all caught on...

Well, even if I don't kill her I'll make sure to hurt her. I'll make her limbless" he threatened.

"...he would do that..." Midoryia said through telepath.
Everyone was frozen, they didn't know what to do.

Midoryia closed his eyes and took a deep breath in.
He'd need a lot of energy for this one.

"What's that?" He said pointing at the wall behind Chisaki.
"What's what?" Chisaki asked turning his head around.

With his guard lowered Midoryia quickly teleported Eri out of his hands and to Hawk's agency.

"WHERE IS SHE!?". He screamed shooting himself at Midoryia.
Fatgum jumped in front of Midoryia, he thought he was going to die but...

Aizawa activated his quirk just in time.
Chisaki bounced off of fatgum and into the wall, rock lock pounced at him and punched him while his guard was lowered.

Bakugo sent an explosion, Tokoyami used dark shadow to punch him, Todoroki froze him, Midoryia broke the ice and kicked Chisaki, and Kirishima delivered the knocking out blow.

They defeated Chisaki.
"Mr.Aizawa are you okay!?" Kirishima asked as Aizawa still laid on the ground, bleeding.
"Call...
An ambulance" Aizawa said before he passed out.

Using dark shadow, Tokoyami lifted Chisaki's knocked out body and threw him in the police car waiting outside. The police put quirk cancelling cuffs on him and tied him up.

Aizawa was rushed to the hospital, he was the only one who got seriously hurt.

"Who are you?" Hawks asked as he stared at Eri. Eri just stared back at him.
Suddenly his phone rang.

"Hello?"

"It's me Midoryia. There is a girl there right??"

"Yeah but who is she??"

"Eri, the girl Chisaki was abusing. I teleported her to you cause that's the only spot I knew of"

"Ohhh. I'm assuming he attacked then?"

"Yeah but we subdued him and now he's being taken to prison"

"Good. I'll fly her over now"

Hawks ended the call and walked up to Eri. Eri flinched in fear she didn't know who this winged man was.
"Hey, I'm going to take you back to UA. Follow me" he said. Eri just nodded her head and followed him.

He took her outside, picked her up, and flew through. Her little eyes widened at the beautiful sight of the city. They shun with awe.

Eventually he made it to UA and dropped her off.
Midoryia was there waiting.

His eyes were no longer the same as when he rescued her again, the burning rage...

They were back to being as cold and as vengeful as ever. If not even more.
"Hey kid" hawks said as he put Eri down.

"Hey hawks" Midoryia replied.

"What happened?" He asked.
"I'd rather not say it in front of her"
Midoryia said. Hawks hummed in agreement as he signalled for someone to take Eri away.

Todoroki scooped her up and left.

"Basically, Chisaki attacked. The only one who got hurt was Aizawa Sensei but he was taken to the hospital. Inside cermentos is doing some renovation. He was after Eri so I teleported her to you since it was the only safe spot I knew of" Midoryia explained.

"Ohh, is everyone good now?"

"Yeah"

"Alright then I'm off!
Has your agency progressed in figuring out who's behind the kidnappings?" Hawks asked.
"No, were still in knots."

"Dang. Well see ya" hawks said flying off.

Midoryia teleported to his room and let out a sigh of relief. Now they wouldn't have to worry about Chisaki.

Suddenly his phone went off.

It was from Shigaraki.

It was a picture of him, Dabi, and compress posed over an armless Chisaki.

Midoryia let out a little chuckle.

He had bigger problems at hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 65 52
Akari Takahashi and her younger brother live with her grandparents after a tragic accident with her parents and goes to the same schools as Katsuki B...
24.1K 815 60
Izuku Midoriya was always the light. He was always his light, and his only. Bakugou Katsuki's. No one was ever going to leave him in the dark, ever a...
83.7K 3K 10
The heroes are dead. To survive, the former class 1-A must return to UA, which had been reconstructed as a villain academy, and have a boy their age...
1.5K 62 16
I WILL NOT BE UPDATING THIS STORY Bakugou Katsuki was never one to show weakness. At least that's what everyone else thought. As for his mother the...