Love You Like A Mother

Від Snips_101

The war is over, the jedi were executed for treason, and then imperial times had begun. The only jedi left we... Більше

chapter 1: One last time
chapter 2: ship wrecked
chapter 3: interrogation and new friends
chapter 4: to much information
chapter 5: an unexpected ally
chapter 6: Auntie Soka's got a boyfriend
chapter 7: Ahsoka's vision
chapter 8: a daring rescue
chapter 9: I'm sorry Junior
chapter 10: pure beauty
chapter 11: inside the cave
OH MY GOD!!!
VERY IMPORTANT
chapter 12: the chosen two?
chapter 13: the overdue news
chapter 14: Kill them, kill them all
Please read this
chapter 15: you can never escape me
chapter 17: Bariss Offee
chapter 18: opinions change
Chapter 19: I promise
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS
chapter 20: and the special babysitter is...
Chapter 21: CAN ANYTHING GO RIGHT!?!
chapter 22: deal or no deal?
chapter 23: I did the impossible
chapter 24: There is no hope
chapter 25: She's gone
chapter 26: the end of our beginning
epilogue
The Sequel
Please read this its very important

chapter 16: it's what Anakin would do

478 7 4
Від Snips_101

Warning, Ahsoka may or may not get a little graphic with the language in this chapter. Yes i mean curse words. If you are under 10, then im sorry nut i felt necessary. Now on with the story...

Ahsoka's pov
Things were all set. Leia and Ezra stood next to me. Ezra had the recording device and Leia had the two wires in her hand. Everyone was in the back while I flew my ship. I waited till Obi-Wan was talking... wait... wait...

"Now!" The ship started to violently shake and you could hear laser shots. Obi-Wan jumped up and ran to us alongside Ventress and Luke.

"What in the blazes is going on!" Obi-Wan exclaimed.

"We're under attack!"

"By who?" Junior asked.

"Uh... probably just some pirates or something. They seem fangdrous, Obi-Wan get your padawan out of here!"

"What!?! No wzy, we've fought way more dangerous things then pirates and now your telling me to run?"

"No dib sherlock, now go!" Both Ezra and Leia shot me worried looks. Meanwhile I was almost falling out of my seat.

"No way Auntie Soka, I'm staying with you." Luke said. I looked up at Obi-Wan.

"If he's staying I'm staying." I was afraid he'd say that.

"Then you leave me no choice. Leia pilot the ship, Ezra give up the act." I picked Obi-Wan and Luke up with the force and threw them to the very back of the ship where the escape pods were. I leaped and landed in front of them. I picked them up with the force and lightly put them in the escape pod. Luke sighed deeply but Obi-Wan tried to escape my hold. Oh no, I'm having a flash back. There was a big silver light at the rim of my vision. I saw Padme! And me! And Anakin!

"Should you really proceed without the council's approval?" Padme asked him.

"we do it all the time, don't we snips?"

"Yep!" Little 14 year old me said in return. The last thing I saw before the silver flash again was my master smiling down on me and wishing me good luck. I was back in reality with tears in my eyes.

"Ahsoka! Ahsoka what are you doing!"

"I'm sorry Obi-Wan, but I have to go save my friend."

"But why?" I thought about it. She was my friend I tjink, but was that really the reason. Jedi are supposed to be selfless, and that's what I'm being right now. I stopped crying but I saw Luke wiggle a little. Once the last tear fell from my face I got my answer.

"Because it's what Anakin would do."

"I see Anakin in you. I know better then to try and to try and stop either of you. just promise me one thing?"

"Which is..."

"If you see Darth Vader, do not engage him... please."

"I'm sorry Obi-Wan, but I can't make any promises." Now that Obi-Wan was cooperative I let both of them go. That was a pretty big mistake. Sure Obi-Wan was willing, but Luke on the other hand. I tried to shut the escape pod but he quickly jumped out of the pod. I tried to grab him but he was to fast, he shut the door to the escape pod. Finally the Silver Sky stopped shaking and the sound of laser fire stopped.

"Junior, I order to go back in the pod and leave now!"

"Sorry Auntie Soka, but I learned from the best that following orders isn't always the best way to solve a problem." I chuckled to myself, I remember when I said that exact same thing to Anakin. Another tear slipped down my face. Before I could respond he launched the escape pod.

"No!" I screamed, but it didn't make a difference.

"Luke why on Coruscant would you do that! You leaving was for your own safety!"

"Well you said it yourself, you could just drop me off at your special babysitter."

"But even at the special babysitter Leia and Ezra would still be in danger! And now you will be too."

"Oh. I-im sorry. I didn't know."

"Honestly, I'm proud of you."

"What!?! Why!?!"

"because, you learned a valuable lesson that I taught you Luke. I may not be your master anymore, but I'm still your Auntie. And I'm thankful I was able to teach you something." He smiled at me and I smiled back. I turned away from him and faced my crew.

"Alright people! We're off to Coruscant! Luke, you be your sisters co-pilot. Ezra I want you to wipe the holo recording device's memory. Ventress and Rex, you both clean the weapons make sure they work and polish them while your at it too." Everyone nodded and grinned, well Ventress didn't scowl at least.

"Well what are you all standing for! We got work to do, go go go!" They all scurried to various places, except Rex who walked up to me. He placed his hand on my shoulder.

"There's the Commander I know." He whispered and joined Ventress in the back. I smiled at the thought. Hopefully I'm a better Commander now then I was last time. I internally face palmed myself. Focus Ahsoka, a good leader helps their men, or in this case children too. I went to the cockpit and sat behind Luke.

"Auntie Soka, I plugged the coordinates into the Silver Sky. When do we jump to hyperspace?" Junior asked.

"Make the jump to hyperspace in 3, 2, 1... now." Luke pulled back the lever and Leia double checked the coordinates. I'm glad R2 stayed on the base, but he probably would've come in handy on this mission.

"According to my calculations we should arrive in one rotation, which on Coruscant is about 25 hours."

"Well, that gives us 25 hours to rest. I'll take it from here you two, go get some rest." Luke left with a smile on his face. But Leia stayed.

"Master?"

"Yes Sky Girl?"

"What you said earlier to Luke. You said that even with our babysitters we'll still be in danger. Is it true? What type of danger?"

"Listen Leia, these friends of mine. They can get into trouble, trust me on that. But as long as they have the Skywalker twins there, what could go wrong?" Dang it I said it again. I really need to stop saying that. She smiled and then her small eyebrows furrowed.

"What is it?" I asked. She didn't respond. With no warning she leaped forward and hugged my waist as high up as she could. She was taller then when she was 9. AND SHE JUST TURNED 10!!! Aww, she is still so cute.

"I love you mom."

"I love you too Sky Girl." She left towards her bedroom and the door shut. I sat in the pilots seat. I saw something for a brief second. It wasn't even a secomd, and what I saw was almost like it was blended into my sight. It flashed again for maybe about half a second. All I could make out was colors. I saw black and orange. It flashed again, and again and again and again. Like it was never ending. I tried shutting my eyes for it to go away. But no luck. I got our of the seat I just sat down in and clutched my head in my hands. I violently shook my head while grabbing it in my arms. It was terrifying. And the worst part you ask... I didn't even know what I was seeing. It flashed again and again and again and again. Until finally I thought it stopped. I breathed outwards and opened my eyes again only to find him.

"LET HER GO!!!" I yelled at the masked mad man called Darth Vader. He had one of his gloved hands on what I think is my friend, Bariss Offee. Bariss was in a bright orange prison uniform and Vader was in his usual attire.

"Come to me. Together we will rule the galaxy!"

"What the hell is wrong with you!?! You try to kill me now your trying to use me? No way!"

"I know you more then anyone ever will! When you come, you will rise to the dark side with me!"

"Rise to the dark? More like fall you sith scum. If you know me so well then why don't I know you, hmm?" Why am I acting like this? Why am I so bold and snippy around him on instinct? He's supposed to be the most feared person in the galaxy, but I'm talking to him like I'm positive he won't hurt me.

"You know me better then you think."

"Then who are you?"

"Ahsoka, you don't want to know!" Bariss called out after being held back by a chain. I was so confused. Of course I wanted to know, but do i?

"Until we meet again, my young apprentice." He left and Bariss faded to. At least I could see clearly again. What did Bariss even mean by that. I know there's a chance he might be... you know but with all the stuff I've seen It's very uncertain. I mean, he told me himself that he was my old Master, then Obi-Wan told me it was a possibility. There is a high chance that Darth Vader is... NO!!! I can't think like that. Obi-Wan also said he left Anakin to rot in the fire with three of his limbs cut off. Who in their right minds could survive that? Both sides have evidence, but honestly. I don't want to believe either one. If I had to choose one to believe it would be Anakin dead, it's better then having him turn into a evil sith Lord puppet for Darth Sideous who has already killed thousands. Yeah, I'd definitely prefer him dying. Right now both options are on the table but wait, there's one more thing. I felt like I had to be snippy with Vader, but why. I mean he is supposed to be feared by all. But it was almost like I was compelled to treat him like... like my Master. No, it can't be. It's not true. There is hope for both sides ahsoka, hold out hope. I need to hold out hope. Or else everything I'm fighting for will crumble down in flames if I'm wrong.

Hey guts, so this was a pretty eventful chapter but I need advice. How do you all feel about Ahsoka's inner conflict about who Vader is. And is it good that Bariss truly was trying to help Ahsoka when she framed her for a crime? And is it good that Bariss Offee is coming back in my story? Or is she? I want you all to write your thoughts below in the comments, I need help to know if I'm doing the right thing.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

129K 4.1K 36
Anakin Skywalker will not become Darth Vader. Not yet, anyway. Padmé saved him from a lifetime of regret by pulling him out of the fateful battle bet...
61.5K 2.3K 51
With no allegiance to the Jedi or the Republic, Ahsoka Tano is learning how to live on her own. She has to start from the bottom and work up, but she...
241K 6.1K 46
BOOK 1 (Dynasty series) ☑️COMPLETED☑️ "Thought we build a dynasty that heaven couldn't shake" THEIR DYNASTY FELL... Aaliyah was dedicated to the Jed...
15.7K 392 50
Every decision has long reaching consequences. When Ahsoka Tano is taken to the future, she joins Luke Skywalker as he attempts to rescue his friends...