𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬【𝐒𝐃𝐒...

By WeebofWonders

╔═══════ ೋღ : 🌺: ღೋ ═══════╗ 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬【𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐬~𝐁𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦!𝐑𝐞𝐚�... More

【𝟎𝟎𝟎】
【𝟎𝟎𝟏】
【𝟎𝟎𝟐】
【𝟎𝟎𝟑】
【𝟎𝟎𝟓】
A/N: 3.0 (The End *dun dun dun*)

【𝟎𝟎𝟒】

1.2K 48 26
By WeebofWonders

─〘ꕥ〙─

(𝙃/𝙩) = 𝙃𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚

(𝙃/𝙡) = 𝙃𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙇𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝

(𝙃/𝙘) = 𝙃𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧

(𝙀/𝙨) = 𝙀𝙮𝙚 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙚

(𝙀/𝙘) = 𝙀𝙮𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧

(𝙎/𝙘) = 𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙣 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧

(𝙁/𝙘) = 𝙁𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧

─〘ꕥ〙─

     Gilthunder grimaced down at Meliodas. He kicked Meliodas over so he was now on his back. "Meliodas, the Eight Deadly Sins' Dragon sin of Wrath. Do you have any last words?"

     Meliodas' eyes opened slightly. "The sins.. what happened to them..? You must've heard something.. right? Where.. have the other ones gone?" Gilthunder sheathed his sword. "Very well. I'll tell you. For the remaining five; three are still at large and not yet accounted for. The other two have been dealt with."

     "The Fox sin of Greed is being kept under tight security in Baste prison. The Grizzly sin of Sloth has already been slain and is interred in the Necropolis. But don't worry, I'll make certain they all join you shortly."

     "Thank you.." Meliodas mumbled. "Awesome!" he bounced onto his feet. "Baste prison and the Necropolis, huh? I'll go check out one or the other!" he gave a thumbs up to the Holy knight.

     "So that was it?" Gilthunder asked. "You wish to know your comrades whereabouts so you allowed me to strike you down. Right." Meliodas smirked. "Why don't we finish this another time, kay?"

     "I think not." Gilthunder swiftly pulled out his sword and swung at Meliodas once again, only for him to vanish and reappear behind him. He chased after Meliodas, continuously swinging, even if his attempts seemed futile.

     Finally, Meliodas stopped next to Diane's leg, where you sat and Gilthunder rested his sword directly next to Meliodas' face. "This is goodbye." Meliodas waved. "Cya!" You hopped off Diane's knee as she stood up, Gilthunder in hand.

     "You hurt the captain some other time." Gilthunder glared at the giant. "Unhand me!" he used his magic to electrocute Diane's hand.

     "Here's a tip for you, okay? Girls really hate boys that try to shock them!" Diane yelled, throwing Gilthunder into the sky. You watched him fly with a hand above your eyes. "Wow. Home run." you whistled.

     Meliodas looked up at Diane. "Hey, thanks! Nice throw! Woah, that brace is ruined." Meliodas deadpanned, looking at Diane's crumbling brace.

"Aw, man.."

     The sound of miniature hooves running grew louder until they came to an abrupt stop. "Hey! You got a lot o' guts kicking me around like I'm some kind of bouncing ball, but It'll be my turn next time!" he stomped the ground.

     "The three of you weren't hurt were you?" Elizabeth asked worriedly. "We're good." Meliodas replied. You looked at him and deadpanned. "We are, but you're not." He waved you off and assured you he was alright.

     "Where'd that swine go?!" Hawk growled. "Aren't you a swine?" both you and Meliodas said simultaneously. "It smells delicious!" Diane drooled, bringing a hand up to her cheek.

'Now I'm hungry..'

     Hawk squeaked and he started shaking out of fear. Elizabeth scanned the three of you for any sign of injuries, despite Meliodas telling her they were okay. Not seeing any on either you or Diane, she relaxed slightly. However, when she moved to look at Meliodas, she gasped.

     "Sir Meliodas!" she cradles his shoulders, careful to avoid touching anywhere near the blood, still not sure where the injury was. "You were hurt!"

     Diane glared down at the two in jealousy. "This? Oh, it's no big deal." You walked up behind Meliodas and began to carefully move his shirt so the cloth wouldn't stick to the wound, making sure to bite your tongue so you wouldn't do anything you'd regret, your free hand pushing your scarf closer to your face. "That's a lot of blood, captain."

     "Hey! Would you quit being all touchy-feely with the captain, already!" Diane huffed. "(Name)'s actually trying to help him, you're only fawning over him!" Elizabeth, Meliodas and you looked up at the giant to see her with her hands on her hips, obviously upset.

     "Look, he's already got himself a right-hand girl and that job belongs to me! If he's hurt I should take care of him! I'm only okay with (Name) being so close because she likes Ban and would never break my heart like that!"

     "Hey, aren't you just forgetting something here?! I just got my butt kicked!" Hawk whined. In a flash, Meliodas appeared next to the fretting pig.

"Over here?"

"Those are my spare ribs."

"So, over here?"

"No, that's my pork shoulder. Quit fooling around!"

     "I'll put something cold on it later, Hawk, just calm down for me, okay? Captain's only teasing, there's no way I'd let him hurt anything as cute as you~!" you cooed, rubbing the pig's head. Hawk whimpered and jumped on you, his hooves wrapped around your legs as far as they could go. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

─〘ꕥ〙─

There sat a group of people kneeling in front of a statue.

"Lord, please return the young men of this village who were taken away by the kingdom.."

"Dear God, I pray you punish the Holy knights for what they done."

     The sound of a crow interrupted the group's original train of concentration. There was an alarmingly loud sound of thunder, which was peculiar since there were barely any clouds out.

     Before anyone could leave the church to see what made the noise, the building was struck with a large amount of lightning, injuring everyone that was inside.

Clank.

Clank.

Clank.

     The sound of a metal suit clanking traveled in front of them. "Sir.." one of the men that was barely holding onto their conscious rasped out. "Please.. help us.."

     The Holy knight ignored his pleads and continued walking, leaving them to die.

─〘ꕥ〙─

     The sound of loud thudding filled the field. On the path, there was a giant green pig harboring a tavern on its back, along with a giant walking next to it.

     You sat on your knees, a bucket of water next to you. You placed the towel on Hawk's behind, where the last bit of him was burnt. He sighed in pure bliss. "That really hit the spot! So good! That Holy knight bastard.. I'll make him pay for making me look like this!" he turned from 1-100 real quick. You got up, bucket in hand, and strode off to return the bucket to where you found it.

     Hawk turned to Elizabeth, who wasn't seated too far away. She was gazing at the table to a far away look in her eyes. "Oh, yeah. So, is it true that you actually know that guy?" "Yes." Elizabeth whispered. Your ear twitched. The slight whistle in her tone hurt your ears. It was only for a moment, but it was enough to bug you.

     "Gilthunder was originally assigned to guard my older sister, Margaret, but he felt like a big brother 'cause he watched over us as if he were part of the family. His father was the Grandmaster and even after he passed away he continued to watch over us." She looked down. "So why.."

     For a moment, Elizabeth seemed to be lost in thought. When least expected, her head jerked and she gasped. "It can't be.. was father arrested by.." she stopped herself, deciding to think more on the subject instead of jumping to conclusions.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?"

     "Princess?" You snapped your fingers, only being able to catch her attention after a few attempts. She sighed and looked to her lap, where her hands rested. "There's no going back to the way things were.. is there?"

─〘ꕥ〙─

     "Apparently Ban, the Sin of Greed was thrown behind bars and King, the Sin of Sloth is already dead and buried by now." Meliodas noted, looking from the papers in his hands to Diane, where she was looking at one of the many posters of herself. "Think that's true?"

     Meliodas was sat on Diane's shoulder, Diane being ecstatic when he made himself comfortable. "Well, I'm not really sure.. after all, I'm not interested in any man but you, but the important thing is.." she turned her poster to face the blonde. "Look at what a sexy babe I am! A lot can happen in ten years, can't it?" she winked.

     "But that's just a drawing. It's made up." Meliodas said. Before Diane could say anything else, Meliodas jumped off Diane's shoulder and back onto Mama's back, where you, Elizabeth and Hawk waited.

     Diane whined. Meliodas smiled at you. "First up, we should go to Baste prison and grab Ban!" Diane cheered and Mama huffed air out of her nose. You smiled, but the only way you could tell was the slight uplift of your eyes, since your scarf still covered your mouth.

     "What made you wanna pick that place first?" Hawk asked. You looked over at Elizabeth once you noticed how quiet she was being. "You alright?" you placed a hand on her shoulder. She flinched, not expecting you to be concerned. She only nodded and looked back at Meliodas.

You sighed, not knowing what else to do and walked back inside the tavern.

     "I don't think you should do this!" Elizabeth said, finally mustering up enough strength to voice her opinions. "For now, I think tending to your injuries should be our top priority! In your condition, facing off with another Holy knight could mean.." she trailed off.

     Meliodas appeared under Elizabeth's skirt. "This could help." Diane growled at the sight. Meliodas stood back up and pat Elizabeth's head. "Come on, Elizabeth. Don't worry about me This is no big deal! A little sleep and I'm good to go!" he walked into the tavern and with a "Goodnight!" he closed to door.

Thud.

"WHAT THE F--"

─〘ꕥ〙─

     "I have news from the palace. There's been a sighting; three sins in the Forest of White dreams. As such, it's believed they'll come here to free him." a purple haired girl reported, kneeling down for the person in front of her.

     "Oh, my!" a cheery voice said, their metal armor clanking when they made a move on their chess board. "The Eight Deadly Sins are finally coming this way."

Holy knight Fresia, member of the Weird Fangs.

     "The question is, will they come straight here or will they stop at a near by town? Either way, we should prepare to welcome them."

Holy knight Golgius, member of the Weird Fangs.

     "Oh, fooey!" Fresia called out in despair when her opponent defeated one of her pieces. "You always make the ickiest moves, Golgius." Golgius cackled. "You're turn, Fresia."

"Um.."

     "Oh, there's no need to worry at all, Jericho, dear!" Fresia waved the worried purple haired girl. "This prison is an experimental fortress build specifically with this upcoming battle in mind. It's not a place that can be taken so easily. Even by people like the Eight Deadly Sins."

     "Indeed." a deep voice spoke up from behind Jericho, making her flinch and look back. "And besides, we, the Weird Fangs, are here."

Holy knight Ruin, member of the Weird Fangs.

"Y-Yes.. Yes, of course, sir Ruin!"

     "But still.. I have to wonder if they really will come." a new voice spoke up, making Jericho, once again, turn to face the voice.

Holy knight Jude, member of the Weird Fangs.

     Fresia laughed. "True. I have a hard time believing our prisoner's worth so much to them that they'd take on such a huge risk! He hasn't even seen a single moment of sunlight since we captured him five years ago, nor has he been granted to freedom to move or utter a word. In fact, he's hardly even eaten! He's being tortured slowly until his last breath."

"Their newfound companion are withstanding. We outnumber them, still."

"It's almost enough to feel pity for the one that was once called the Sin of Greed."

─〘ꕥ〙─

     It was a perfect day to be outside. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping and the children were running around the streets. It seemed to be like any other day until thudding was heard. A group of children that were previously playing tag looked around, trying to find the source of the noise.

"Hey! Is there a--"

     Before the giant could ask for help, the villagers scrambled away. Some children tried to greet the giant, only for their parents to drag them away.

"No-- wait a minute! I just wanted to find out if you have a doctor somewhere in this town!"

     Diane looked down sadly at the injured male in her hands. "Captain.." Hawk ran up to Diane out of breath, Elizabeth following not far behind. You were already by the giant's feet, being able to easily catch up to her. Your scarf cradled you above the ground, letting you use it as a seat.

"Please! Hawk, (Name) and I are more than capable of finding a doctor! Why don't you just--"

     Diane whipped around. "Look! I'm gonna be the one helping the captain!" she yelled. Elizabeth stuttered, not expecting that outburst. "How can you help if they all run for the hills the minute they see ya?!" Hawk yelled.

     You sat silently watching this whole thing go down. You figured being sarcastic in this type of situation would only make things worse, and considering that's all you're good at when it comes to social situations, you decided not to interfere.

     Diane's glare hardened and her eyebrows fluttered. She was conflicted. On one hand, she wanted to be the one to help Meliodas to give her a better chance at being with him, and on the other, she didn't trust Elizabeth at all. Yes, you were there and she trusted you with all her being, but the thought of you being enchanted by her submissive attitude just as Meliodas was made her hesitate.

     She thought for a moment more before her glare softened and she looked down worriedly at the captain. "Okay, fine." she grumbled. "Then you three go look for a doctor." she slid down to her knees and turned all her attention back to Meliodas.

The three of you ran off with words of affirmation.

─〘ꕥ〙─

     Villagers began to crowd around Diane as she sat outside and looked into the building  A little while ago you were able to find a doctor and gather the others to get an update on how Meliodas was doing.

"Captain.."

     The doctor that you had managed to find carefully poured a liquid into his mouth. "This is a special concoction I made myself. I guarantee it'll ease his suffering." You sat on the floor next to the bed he was settled on.

     Your eyes were closed but your hands were busy fiddling with your clothes. Your ears would occasionally twitch, picking up just how many people were outside. "Thank you for seeing him, doctor Dana." Elizabeth thanked.

     "Based on his injuries he's lucky he's still alive." Dana muttered. "In addition to the rather deep sword wound, he had several burns all over his body as if he'd been struck by lightning. How did a child get these?"

You sighed. "That's the captain for ya."

     You dipped a hand towel into a bowl of water, the cold water sending goosebumps up your arms. "It's all my fault.." Elizabeth mumbled. "I said that I wanted to stop the Holy knights. That's what led him to look for the Eight Deadly Sins." A tear slipped down her cheek.

     You wrung the towel out so there wasn't any extra water left, but it was still damp and replaced the towel on Meliodas' forehead. "It isn't your fault, princess. You weren't there when it happened and even if you were there would've been no way for you to stop their fight." You gentle sat yourself on the edge of the bed, careful not to move the blanket against any of his burns.

     "Right.." she nodded. "Sir Meliodas.. I hope you feel better soon." she whispered. "What are we supposed to do now?" Hawk asked. "Maybe we should just stay here until sir Meliodas wakes up. We'll go to Baste prison later."

     "I'm gonna start heading in that direction right now." Diane said, Elizabeth barely being able to hear her through the glass of the building. You got up and stretched. "Yeah, me too. I'm sure the goof misses me and I wouldn't want to deprive him of me for too long."

     Elizabeth and Hawk looked between you two with confused looks. "Once the captain wakes up I'm sure he'll wanna go there right away and not waste any more time." she stood up. "But I can't let him do that until I know that all his wounds are healed."

     Diane began to walk off with you not far behind. "Diane! (Name)! Wait!" Elizabeth ran after you two. "I don't want you getting under foot." Diane said, stopping in her tracks, the three of you following that action.

     You sighed. Diane made a good point. Meliodas is a stubborn little shit and would want to go to Baste as soon as he woke up, and surely by now she'd realize that. So, why was she trying to stop you?

     "I want to do something.. anything.. to be helpful to sir Meliodas." Elizabeth mumbled. "He's hurt and I know it's all my fault. I just cause him trouble but for my sake he tries to--" she was interrupted when Diane stomped her foot down.

     "Now, don't kid yourself! It's not like the captain risked everything for you!" she yelled, startling both you and Elizabeth. "He's like that. He always was. It's who he is. Trust me, (Name) and I would know."

"What do you mean?"

     "It was back when I left my hometown and started traveling on my own. I got into an argument with some stupid Holy knights along the way."

─〘ꕥ〙─

"You're a monster!"

"And now you must pay!"

     A group of Holy knights at in front of Diane. There was a crater in the middle of them and one of the Holy knights were on the floor. If someone would've walked by, there'd be no telling who was at fault in the situation.

     "Uh, yeah right." the giant scoffed. "Come on, you're the ones that did something wrong, drawing your swords on a cute girl!"

"We don't see any cute girls around here, you giant!"

"Go back home! As if there's any difference when it comes to fiends like you!"

     "Screw you. Big talk for a race who's only powerful in large numbers." Diane said. The Holy knights spewed more insults at the girl before charging at her, only to stop in their tracks when one of them were launched back.

     A blonde boy stood not far away from where the Holy knight was before he was launched.

"Where did this kid come from?"

"You attacked us knowing that we're the order of the Golden Wheat?"

     "I-I'm sorry, but--" they heard leaves rustling. When they looked over, they saw a girl with (h/c) hair and a scarf loosely hanging around her neck. "The Golden Wheat? Shouldn't the name be at least a little bit intimidating?" the girl stood next to the blonde, her smile revealing sharp teeth.

"You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. A bunch of men ganging up on a girl like this?"

     Diane gasped and a sparkle appeared in her eye. "You bastards!" one of the Holy knights yelled. "Do you want those to be your last words?!" The girl sighed and punched the man in the face, most likely causing serious damage.

     After a few more hits, the Holy knights seemed to get the idea, and ran off, screaming "Retreat!" as they did so. 

     The smaller girl sighed and shook her head. "Men." she shook her hatred off and looked up to the giant. "You should be safe now." The boy nodded. "They didn't scare you, did they?"

"Huh?"

─〘ꕥ〙─

     "That's the first time in my life that anybody asked if I was scared. And they said that to a girl that was so much bigger than they were, too. I can still remember it so clearly. It was something I'd never experienced before. I felt exactly the same size as the people in front of me."

     "I know it wasn't true. But for a moment, I let myself believe that. I'll never be as small as you, princess. I can't fit in that building. I can't even tend to the captain's injuries. But, there's one thing I can do for him; fight with everything I have!"

     You sighed, setting yourself down until your feet made contact with the ground. "Listen, princess, I'd hate to disagree with you in chance that you'll cut off my head, but Diane's right. Captain's the type of person to think about others before himself. It's just who he is and you can't really change that, so instead focus on helping him. The second he wakes up he'll want to go to Baste prison to get Ban, but if he's already out he'll have no choice but to settle down for a while. It's best you stay back and make sure he stays healthy."

     Hawk huffed at you, hoofing your calf and squealing about how you shouldn't insult a princess so easily. You never really cared about someone's status, but you can respect if someone's a royal and actually deserves that title. However, that doesn't mean you won't put them in their place if they step out of line.

     Elizabeth looked down. "As for me, I wish I had the power to fight the Holy knights. A power to call my own so I can save my loved ones."

     Diane twirled a strand of hair between her fingers and fidgeted. A nervous habit of hers. "I wish.. I could be small like you and (Name)."

     You looked up at the giant sympathetically, already knowing how much she struggled with being content with her height. You yourself have fought with many insecurities before, so you know how much it sucks to have them.

     You turned around, your scarf picking you up and dropping you onto a rooftop. Both you and Diane looked in front of you when you felt a large group of power sources heading towards you rather quickly. When you noticed what they were, a sharp shiver went up your spine.

Bugs.

     It seems the mass amount of bugs had caught the attention of the villagers as well, as some began to run away, panicked.

     "It's coming from Baste prison." your ears folded back as the buzzing continued to get louder the closer they came. "Do you think a storm's coming?" Elizabeth asked, her hands intertwining out of habit.

     "No.. sounds different." Diane said, leaning forward to try and get a better look at the approaching cloud of black.

     "It can't be.. insects?" Elizabeth took a step backwards. You whimpered, desperately praying in your head that this was all a dream. A very terrible dream.

"Even worse.. it's a huge swarm of poisonous insects!" Hawk squealed.

     When the bugs grew close enough, they all collectively began to spit acid at both the ground and the buildings. Some of the acid hit a statue of a girl and it immediately began to burn. "Could this be an attack from Baste prison?" Elizabeth yelped when acid almost hit her.

Yanking your scarf off, you tied it around your waist to better avoid the acid burning holes in it.

     "That means a Holy knight's behind this!" Hawk said, surprisingly calmer than Elizabeth. "Diane - bringing all these guys to you!"

     Diane curled up into a ball and whimpered. "Bugs are the one things I can't stand!" Hawk looked lost for a moment until he whipped around, his ears smacking against himself. "(Name)! You can get rid of them, can't you?!"

You shook your head rather quickly. "No way, I'm not touching those bugs!"

.

.

.

"WHAAAT?!"

─〘ꕥ〙─

     You, Elizabeth and Hawk were huddled under a small hedge, figuring it would be able to protect you from the acid for the time being. "They'll wipe out the whole town at this rate!" Hawk shivered.

     "Sir Meliodas.." Elizabeth looked in the direction that Meliodas was left in, as did you. You knew he would be healthy again soon, but you couldn't help but worry for him. So, you did what any (in)sane person would do and ran towards the building he was resting in.

     "Lady (Name)!" Elizabeth yelped and ran after you. Hawk hesitated. Fresia cackled. "I'll dissolve those two idiots along with the entire town!" she raised her whip higher and the insects near the duo began chasing after them.

     "I may hate bugs, but when it comes to the captain I WON'T LET ANYTHING GET IN MY WAY!" Diane yelled, raising her hand and slamming it back down. Parts of the Earth rose sharply and hit the insects before it could touch either you or Elizabeth.

     "Is this.. lady Diane's power?" Elizabeth asked and you nodded. "She took out all the bugs at once!" Hawk awed, looking around at the large pillars standing stiffly around the group.

     Diane pat her fist into her open palm. "Now bring it on! I'll squash every last one of those things."

     Fresia cracked her whip. "I suppose I should've expected that." Hawk bounced over towards Diane feet, where Diane was crouched, getting ready to jump. "Hey! Teach me how to do that!" but Diane jumped before she could answer, flinging Hawk.

     You panicked and grabbed Hawk. "Look after the captain!" Diane yelled out, directing her words towards you and Elizabeth.

─〘ꕥ〙─

     "Can you believe this guy's still out cold even after all that racket outside?" Hawk asked, the top half of his body laying lazily on a stool. (Name) sat next to the bed Meliodas was resting on with her knees pulled to her chest and Elizabeth was standing in the middle of the room gazing worriedly down at the resting male.

     'It could always be poison. But, how would he be poisoned? Gilthunder doesn't work with poison. Though, if he is, I could always suck it out and he'll be fine.' You shivered uncomfortably at the thought of your mouth being any where near blood. 'Maybe not..'

     Thankfully, you were brought out of your thoughts by a door closing. Looking over, you saw the doctor. "Just checking on how our patient's doing."

     You nodded, about to respond, but before you could even open your mouth Elizabeth spoke first. "Better, thanks to you. That medicine of yours seems to have him sleeping well."

     You sighed at the interruption, but chose not to say anything about it. You took your scarf from around your waist and put it back around your neck, where you felt more comfortable.

     "Yeah, it's almost like he's dead or something." Hawk said without a second thought. Both you and Elizabeth flinched. "Hawk! Don't say things like that!" "You'll jinx us, bacon bits!"

     The doctor hummed. "That's quite accurate." Elizabeth faced the doctor worriedly while your face seemed to morph into a glare the longer the time passed.

"Doctor, you've done well. It appears you were successful in your task."

"What the?!"

"Is someone there?"

"What the hell?"

     You stood up quickly and sneaked towards the foot of the bed next to you, situating yourself in a defensive position.

     "Belladonna, Spanish fly, Nightshade and Henbane were all the ingredients that I used to create the poison. My condolences, but this boy will never wake up again." The doctor muttered blankly.

     You hissed at the man. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't punt you into the sun." He flinched, shifting away from you.

     "Even with our great power, we knew it would be impossible to face a member of the Eight Deadly sins and emerge unscathed. Besides, the kingdom made it clear we could use any means necessary."

    "Who are you?! Show yourself right now!" Elizabeth panicked. A heavy atmosphere blanketed the room. "It's a pleasure to meet you. I am the Holy knight Golgius, member of the Weird fangs."

"What the heck?"

    "And why are you here?" you glared. Ignoring you, the knight bowed down to Elizabeth. "Princess Elizabeth, I have come to take you back to the kingdom Liones." Standing upright again, he then turned to you.

    "And (Name), the Snake Sin of regret. I've been commanded to bring you back as well."

"We heard you hold quite a lot of power."

─〘ꕥ〙─

"Hey, wanna bet on who'll win?"

    There stood two guards, with a decent amount of room separating them. The prisoner they were guarding would've been able to see the empty cell in front of theirs, but the door was solid and the only gap it had was out of their sight range and made it hard to look outside.

"The Weird fangs or the Eight Deadly sins? They're fighting in town right now."

    The other shrugged. "That's not much of a bet. From what I heard, the sins are down to their captain and two other members. They're no much for four Holy knights, so.."

    "Well, that's awesome news!" a voice bellowed, startling the two knights and making them snap towards the voice, alarmed. "Sounds like it 'oughta be fun!"

    A dent the size of a fist carved itself on their prisoner's door, startling the two knights even further. The door fell forward with a loud bang and out strutted a tall male with platinum hair and a generously sized beard.

    "Feels so good to walk around after all this time! ~ Hey, you said the captain and two sins were out there, right? Do you happen to know if one of them is (Name)?"

Ban, the Fox Sin of greed.

    Both knights swiftly put their hands on their swords, ready to strike if necessary. "Damn you! How'd you get out of there?! And why now?!"

    "Isn't it obvious?" Ban sighed, reaching down to free one of the shackles hooked onto his ankles. "I kicked the door down." he grumbled, settling with just ripping the shackles off.

    He stood back up and redirected his attention to the shackles on his wrists. "And as for why, It's 'cause you were talking about some totally interesting stuff! You said he was alive; our captain! ~"

    "What's all this commotion?" a feminine voice sounded out, along with the sound of metal clanking.

    "U-Uh-- Jericho--"

    "Ban, of the Eight Deadly sins. I don't know how you escaped your cell, but return there at once." Jericho growled, pointing to the cell Ban was previously locked up in like she was scolding a child.

    "How about some respect, kid?" Ban cooed, running his fingers through his beard. "I'm not sure how you were raised, but is that any way to talk to a hero?"

    Jericho's glare hardened. "I am an apprentice Holy knight. You dare to call me 'kid'? That's pretty disrespectful for a prisoner who's at death's door." she crossed her arms, rather childishly.

    She looked at the knights that were standing there watching the encounter. "Go get Sir. Golgius and the others at once! Tell them all Jericho had to take down the fox sin when he escaped and tried to resist."

"Right!"

    Jericho gripped her sword, her eyes still fixated on Ban's towering form. Abruptly running forward, she sliced at Ban, and in return he let out fake gasps of pain to humor the girl.

    Jericho sheathed her sword and looked back to see what damage she had done. Ban giggled. "Do you think I had you take off too much? Who knows, maybe (Name) would've liked me with a beard ~"

    Ban caressed his chin. "Well, it feels pretty good, so I guess I'm okay with it." he smirked to himself and looked down on Jericho. "You got some real talent there, kid! You could be a barber! ~"

    "You dodged my sword even with all those injuries?.." Jericho gawked. Ban quirked an eyebrow. "Injuries? What are you talking about? Huh." he flexed, further proving his point that he wasn't harmed in any way.

    "Impossible.." Jericho felt weak at the knees, the intimidation getting through to her. "Just minutes ago your arms were filled with holes from steel spikes running through them!"

    "It'd be good if you remember this, kid. There's only one wound on me," he pointed to the scar he had on his neck. "and it's this one right here, got it? So you can say the injuries I get from that guy are kind of a special case."

─〘ꕥ〙─

𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩: 5,490

     𝙄'𝙢 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙈𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙨 𝙭 𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙚!𝙃𝙪𝙨𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙭 𝙒𝙞𝙛𝙚!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚 ✨𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙮.✨

     𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙠 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚. 𝘿𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙯𝙚 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙬'𝙨 𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙞𝙩?

     𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮, 2𝙠 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨! 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙡𝙚𝙨. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 1.1K 44
Those green eyes scanned all the girls on stage. I knew he was looking for me. He had come to this club at the same time every night since.. what did...
17.2K 403 49
This is based off of The Seven Deadly Sins. You are a beautiful and powerful girl with a mysterious and dark past. Many men love you and you know yo...
2.3M 79.8K 111
!!!WARNING-SLOW BURN!!! {Seven Deadly Sins} ~ Completed ~ The Seven Deadly Sins- a group famously known for their attempt to overthrow the kingdom by...
153K 5.1K 75
This is the story of a young woman name (Y/N), who is the first princess of the demon clan even the leader of the ten commandments, she is known to b...