An Indescribable Feeling

Von DayDreamRomantic

When a worldwide sickness means BTS have a time limit to find their final soulmate, they come up with a plan... Mehr

Prologue
An Introduction to The Plan
Back to the Beginning
What is Love?
Faith in Fate
Conflicting Emotions
Must be a Dream
Looks, Touches and Thoughts
We Need to Talk
Making an Effort
Communication is Key
Observations and Realisations
Understanding Each Other
No Filter
An Honest Conversation
Getting Closer
Princess Deserves Pancakes
Jealousy and Intimidation
Make Yourself at Home
Random Gifts & Silliness
Time Limits
Uncomfortable Celebrations
The First Lesson of Independence
Right Moments
Promise Judgement
Just Hope
Joyful Knight
I just want to BE happier
Vision
Surprised Upset Grateful Awkwardness
Kindred Spirit
Patience is a Virtue
Light It Up
Love Isn't Easy
One Cliché at a Time
Nothing Matters More
A Happy Beginning
Starting Again, Together
A Time for Us
Building Up Confidence
Sweet Gentlemen & Infectious Clumsiness
Ignite Your Bones
Concern for you, And for me
Playful Possessiveness
Don't Wake Me Up
Run Bangtan!
Running Back To You
Make A Wish
Nothing But You
Dreams verses Reality
Leaps and Bounds
Waiting For You
Leaving You In Awe
Feeling at Home
Let It Roll
Very Loyal Idols Verify Events
Torture by Teasing
Catching Up With Jealousy
Meaningful Conversations
A Lesson in Revenge
Let's Dance
How to Land
Realising the Repercussions
Showing Progress
It's a promise
Loud and Proud
Questions, Answers, and Surprises
Birthday Wishes
Wang Yibo
Traces of Doubt
Too Much and Not Enough
Unforgivable Lies
Asking for Forgiveness
Proving You Wrong
Unfinished Business
Making a New Plan
Love The Way You Rap
What Happens Next
New Beginnings
The First Test
Look at Me
Jokes and Drama
A Pirates Life For Me
The Power of Fans
Loneliness and Sacrifices
The Final Step
Restart and Recharge
Beautiful Destiny
Rock, Paper, Smile
Teamwork makes the Dream work
The Right Reaction
RE: Evaluation
Just Wanna Have Fun
Another Day Free
Starting off with a Bang
Favours from Friends
Meeting the Fans
I'm the Charmer
Not One Hundred Percent
A few of my favourite things
I Spy a Criminal Undercover
We Are Bulletproof
While We Wait
I can be your lamp
Getting Everything Wrong
Trending Again
Show Me That
Interviews with Anna - Episode 1: SKZ
You're My Proof
It's a date
GOT a Premiere
A Lotte Change
Our Best Is Yet To Come
I say MORE
Beginning of the End
Come Back To Reality
Author's Note

Unleashing the Monster

15.9K 679 576
Von DayDreamRomantic

Anna was lounging on her bed reading a BTS fanfiction. Recently she had stopped reading them, feeling a little weird now that she knew the real boys, but today she couldn't resist. She was so wrapped up in the story that she didn't notice the tall leader standing in the doorway.

"What are you reading?"

She was startled by the unexpected voice so much that she actually jumped in surprise and dropped her phone on the bed in front of her.

"Namjoon! I thought you had left for work?"

"I forgot my phone."

"Oh."

Of course, you did.

Namjoon was intrigued by Anna's reaction and walked further into the room, glancing down at the unlocked phone which had landed face up on the bed. Anna tried to be discreet as she grabbed her phone and locked the screen, hiding what she had been looking at from his view.

"Still reading BTS fanfiction?"

"I, uh, yes. Sorry."

"Why are you sorry?"

"Well, doesn't it bother you?"

"It depends, why do you read it?"

"I, uh, I..."

Namjoon kept leaning towards Anna who in return kept leaning back. She hadn't noticed what was happening until suddenly she found herself on her back. Now she was lying on the bed with Namjoon on top of her, holding himself up with his arms on either side of her.

"Do you think I don't know what kinds of things ARMY writes about us?"

"I...I don't know wh...what you mean."

"You don't? You mean you only read the innocent, pg13 stories then?"

He leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"Don't lie to me Anna."

By the time he started kissing her neck, Anna's mind was foggy. Having him so close, acting in such a way and with that voice, he had her heart racing. He continued his trail along her jaw until his lips were giving just above hers.

"Confess."

For some reason, Anna couldn't help but admit her sins to him.

"Not always innocent."

She could practically feel him smirk, his lips being so close to hers.

"You don't need to hide these things from me Anna."

And then he descended upon her. It was different from any of the kisses she had experienced so far from her soulmates. Namjoon's kiss was full of passion and need. At first, Anna felt as though she was struggling to keep up, but then it was as if something was unleashed within her and she matched his desire.

As it started to get rather heated, a phone rang. The sudden unexpected noise made the pair jump, which caused them to bang their foreheads and ended up with Namjoon falling off the bed.

"Namjoon! Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I'm used to it by now."

"Umm, your phone?"

"Oh!"

It took a few minutes for him to find it, as it had somehow ended up under the bed.

"Ah! I'm late!"

Namjoon looked at Anna still sitting on the bed. She looked so cute with her swollen lips, flushed cheeks and messy hair. But she also looked vulnerable as he watched her twist her fingers together, a nervous habit he had noticed.

"Do you want to come to work with me?"

Anna thought she might want time alone to process what had just transpired, but she also knew being left alone with her thoughts was rarely a good idea. Besides, she couldn't resist the need to stay close to her soulmate.

"Can I?"

In the car, Namjoon started to feel worried.

"Are you okay? I hope I didn't push you too far earlier."

"What? No, I'm fine."

"Are you sure? I didn't mean to get so carried away... and it was our first kiss, our bonding kiss, it should have been romantic. A beautiful memory for you."

Anna put her hand on his arm.

"Namjoon. Don't worry. It was definitely memorable."

Namjoon smirked.

"Good."

Anna blushed and went to move her hand away, but as she did so Namjoon grabbed it. He brought it up to his lips, kissing the back of her hand, before linking their fingers together.

After a few minutes, Namjoon spoke up again.

"I have been meaning to talk to you about something and since it was brought up earlier, perhaps now would be the right time?"

Anna wasn't sure what Namjoon was referring to.

"Sure."

"It's about what you were reading earlier..."

Anna panicked, now knowing what Namjoon wanted to talk about.

"I am so sorry. I won't read stuff like that anymore. I've been trying to stop..."

"Whoa, Anna. Calm down. Its okay. I just wanted to ask you about it. Why are you apologising?"

"Umm, I don't know. I thought it would make you uncomfortable?"

"It is a little weird to know that people are reading fictional stories where I am a character. However, I want to know, why do you read fanfiction?"

"BTS fanfiction or fanfiction in general?"

"So, you read others?"

"Yeah... Let me start from the beginning. I don't remember how I discovered it, but when I was around thirteen, I think, I started reading Twilight fanfiction. Don't judge. Then I moved onto Harry Potter and those were the main two I went back and forth between, but I have also read stories based on some of my other favourite books, movies and tv shows."

Anna paused for a moment and Namjoon smiled at her encouraging her to keep going.

"So, over two years ago I discovered Asian dramas and I wanted to read fanfictions based on them. Sadly, they were very hard to find, but I think that's where I came across my first BTS fanfiction. I believe I recognised the name BTS and knew that you were a boy band from Korea, but that was it. Despite not knowing anything about you, I read a few more stories based on BTS. I must have really liked the characters.

After that, I watched The Untamed and I read nothing but fanfiction based on it, until I saw you on James Corden's Carpool Karaoke. You caught my attention and I remembered I had read fanfiction about you before, so I decided to go back and look for some more. Then I started listening to your music and watching your videos and I haven't stopped since."

"Interesting. So, you read stories about us before you became a fan?"

"Yeah, so I knew your names and things like you are accident prone and Jungkook likes banana milk."

"You learnt stuff like that from reading fanfiction?"

"Of course, you can't take everything as fact, but when a lot of the stories have the same traits... I guessed it must have come from somewhere."

Namjoon nodded in understanding.

"I'm sorry I teased you earlier about reading fanfiction."

"No, its okay! Before it was fine because everything I read was based on fictional characters, but you guys are real people, so I understand that it's kind of weird."

"You said earlier you we're trying to stop reading?"

"I haven't read any for a while, but..."

"But what?"

"If... if this doesn't work, if you are wrong about our bond... Then it might be the only way I can still stay close to all of you."

Namjoon wasted no time before wrapping his arms around Anna and pulling her against his chest. Anna's doubts worried him. Did she have so little faith in their bond? However, he neglected to bring it up as he decided that what she needed right now was comforting, not a lecture.

He pulled back and held her face in his hands, using his thumbs to wipe away the few tears that had escaped.

"It's going to be okay. We are going to be okay."

Namjoon couldn't resist giving Anna a peck on the lips and was relieved when she broke out into a small smile. He grabbed one of her hands.

"Come on. We're here."

He led her through the BigHit building. Unfortunately, he had a meeting first, but he didn't want to leave her by herself. She obviously didn't want to be alone, or she would have stayed at home. He sensed she was feeling emotional and a bit clingy since their make-out session.

"I have to go to a meeting first, but Hoseok is in the practice room already."

Namjoon took Anna into the dance studio where Hoseok was warming up.

"Hey Namjoon! Anna!"

"Hi Hoseok. I've got a meeting. Can you look after Anna? She's feeling a little fragile and I don't want to leave her alone."

Hoseok didn't pry into why Anna needed looking after and just nodded.

"Of course."

"Okay. I will leave you in Hoseok's capable hands."

Namjoon wrapped an arm around Anna, giving her a squeeze, while he placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Bye Anna. Hoseok."

"Bye."

Anna watched Namjoon leave until he was completely gone from sight, before turning back to face Hoseok. She was feeling shy and didn't know how to act around him.

Hoseok decided to treat Anna normally and held out his hand to her.

"Dance with me?"

As they had gotten interrupted last time, he wanted to dance with Anna again.

First, he did some silly fun dances with her, hoping to cheer her up, until she was laughing and happily dancing with him. When a slower song came on the dance started off similar to last time, until Hobi spun Anna out before bringing her in closer than she was before, a lot closer.

Still worked up from earlier, Anna couldn't look Hobi in the eye. All she could think about was the feel of his body pressing against her. A pressure on her chin caused her to look up. He had her chin lightly gripped between his fingers. His face was serious, but his eyes were soft and kind.

"This okay?"

Anna couldn't think straight as she stared up at Hoseok's handsome face. She was overwhelmed by his presence: by his body heat, the feel of his heartbeat, even his breath against her skin. He surrounded her, and she liked it.

"Anna? Answer please. Is this okay?"

"Yes."

The kiss was firm but gentle and it made Anna's heart flutter. She was surprised and a little disappointed when he pulled away, but he gave her a peck on the lips before preceding to cover her whole face with kisses.

"Hobi!"

His heart soared when he heard her start to giggle. He placed a last kiss on the tip of her nose before pulling back to grin down at her and she beamed back.

When the other members walked in later, they found the pair wrapped up in each other's arms. Anna felt reassured that everything would be okay, or at the very least she would make the most of her time with the boys. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

674K 18.8K 43
"Life isn't easy. You need to work for your happiness" BTS ot7 x reader.(OC) Soulmates au! Alternative universe! Started 2020.12.20 Completed 2021.0...
283K 12.3K 40
BTS POLY SOULMATE AU...... Ranked #2 in SOULMATE, #1 in FLUFFANDSMUT, ~#27 in BTS In a world where turning twenty-one makes you eligible to find your...
141K 8.8K 57
BTS OT7-soulmate au BTS×OC poly They say getting your soulmark when you turn 20 is the best thing to happen in your life. A bond that allows you to f...
79.5K 3.1K 13
"Welcome to the hybrid center. How may I help you?", said the pretty salesman. "I'm looking for another hybrid, I think mine is lonely.", answered Ji...