vinnie hacker imagines

Bởi slutforwpboys

you and vinnie are the main characters this is a romantic imagination story for all the vinnie lovers (like m... Xem Thêm

i met him
i met him part 2
the party
the fall
games or me? lets see
period
cheating
teach skating
clingy
bet?
date
i'm so sorry
yoooooo
ice skating
picnic
i love you.. do you?
the concert
concert part 2
he's back..
dinner
tiktok
stream

insecure

21.9K 137 72
Bởi slutforwpboys

lately i've been really insecure about myself and the way i look. vinnie was always with this blond girl who is everything i'm insecure about (drivers license lmao sorry) she's tall, skinny and really really pretty she is just, perfect. i sit up in my bed with my legs touching the floor, i sigh loud out. i walk to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror i start to cry trying not to be loud because vinnie is just right down the stairs. i hear vinnie yelling my name but i couldn't answer him because of my crying voice.
i hear him come upstairs and he comes over to the door, he try's to come in but i locked the door.
vinnie- "hey y/n is everything okay in there?"
y/n- "yeah everything is.. fine"
vinnie- " plz let me in, will you?"
i unlock the door and he opens it.
vinnie- "hey hey hey, what's wrong baby?" he says while holding both of his hands on each of my chin looking me in my eyes.
y/n- "it's just.." i try to say but end up crying even more. he pulls me in to a tight long hug and says
vinnie- "y/n you know you can talk to me"
y/n- " it's just you've been hanging out with that blond girl a lot lately and she makes me really insecure because she's legit perfect, she's everything anyone could ever ask for"
vinnie- "hey stop saying that" he says pulling away from the hug looking me deep in the eyes.
vinnie- "you know that you are all i could ever ask for in this entire world. your perfect just the way you are and i will always love you for you! okay? i love you y/n only you. and about that blond girl is because she was helping me planning something.."
y/n- "planning what?" i looked up at him with a confused look. vinnie slowly pulls away from me and gets down on one of his knees.
vinnie- "y/n will you marry me?" he said looking up in my eyes.
i was shocked i started to cry out really loud in happiness and yelled "YES OFC VINNIE"
he stands up and pulls me in for a long lovely kiss

———————————————————————————
sorry that this is so short!!
but plz come with some ideas i'm running out!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.9K 258 22
This is my first story! Idk abt this storyline. This is just practice!
404K 6.7K 28
in which it's a constant cycle... vinnie hacker. social media story don't read it's cringe and i regret writing 🤗🤗🤗
415K 4.2K 18
imagines of vinnie hacker *requests are closed*
596K 5.1K 56
vinnie hacker imagines COMPLETE 👣