Complicated Love (Beast Boy x...

By Elayiah

Your from planet Glorb and you were sentenced for death from your father, the king. So before you could get k... More

°1°
°2°
°3°
°4°
°5°
°6°
°7°
°8°
°9°
°10°
°11°
°12°
°13°
°14°
°15°
°16°
°17°
•19•
TEASER :P
NEW STORY

°18°

2.7K 60 69
By Elayiah

(NOT MY ARTWORK!! CREDITS TO OWNER OF THIS BEAUTIFUL DEKU-PEICE)

Previously On Complicated Love:

After the many attempts of getting the suit on, I succeeded. I clipped the device on my belt (or in a pocket.. something) and rushed out to train with Robin for a bit.

It's time to actually be apart of this team that I call family.

---------------------
Your POV

"What have I been saying all night?" Robin asked, kicking at me again.

I jumped back in time and sent in my attack of kicking him.

"To keep watch on everyone and not to let my guard down??" I asked, kicking his staff as he blocked.

"To attack me! You're holding back because you know me! But what if I turn into the villain? Beast boy?" He stated, making a point.

I grumbled and actually started to attack him.

In the end, let's say I almost broke his nose and he is badly bruised.

"Next you'll be fighting Beast boy!" Robin exclaimed excitedly.

"No!" I yelled, a bit too loudly.

Robin looked at me curiously and smirked.

"Why 'no'?" He asked

"I.. uh- I promised him cuddles tonight! Wow look at the time! I better get going." I yelled, rushing to change and leave.

------

When I got back on the main floor of the tower, I immediately made a beeline to my room and showered, changing into my pajamas and hanging up my uniform. I set my yellow disc on my dresser and left to find everyone.

Specifically a green boi, but they don't need to know that.

Walking into the living room, I noticed Cyborg and Jinx cuddling on the couch.

"Didn't you guys have date night?" I asked, pausing my walk for a moment.

"We did. We had went out for dinner and since the movies is closed and my tower isn't the best, we came here." Jinx stated, smiling at me.

I nodded and left the room, giving them their alone time they probably need.

Hopefully it's all appropriate-

I ended up walking into the kitchen, seeing Raven eating and Beastie rummaging through the fridge.

"Find anything good, gar?" I asked, walking up next to him

He shook his head sadly and looked over at me, "Nope, nothing worth eating at least."

I thought for a moment. Now would be a good chance to ask him for a date. We could go out to eat and all that stuff humans do on dates.

"Well. If youre not busy.. um would you wanna go out with me? A restaurant or something?" I asked, looking up at his reaction.

He turned pink as he looked at me with wide eyes.

"L-like a date??" He questioned.

"Yeah you dink, a date. If that's okay-"

"Yes! I have to change but let's do it tonight!"

With that he rushed off, going to get ready I presume.

Raven clapped as I just shyly looked at her.

"You're doing great! I would offer to help you get ready but I think this is starfire's expertise. She's in her room."

"Thanks Rav! You're the best."

I quickly hugged her and rushed off to find my pink haired friend.

"Star??" I yelled, running into her room

She quickly flew around and looked startled, before smiling at me.

"Hello Friend (y.n). What is the thing of importance you need?" She asked, sitting on her chair by the desk.

"I have a date-"

"Date? Isn't that what earthlings do when they like someone. Make sure to use-"

"That's not a date!!"

Starfire thought to herself for a minute.

"It's when two people, who like eachother very much, go out and do activities like a movie or eating." I tried to explain.

"Why didn't you just say you were going on a snorf-flog! I'll help you get ready!"

She flew to the closet and pulled out multiple things.

"Too pink"

"Too short"

"Too... Revealing"

"Star this is our first date!" I argued as she pulled out another weird outfit.

"Lets have a look in your closet then, friend (y.n)." Star said, zooming off to my room

"Wait star-"

I heard a bang from the hallway and ran out of her room to see she ran into my door.

"-its locked"

She held her nose as she looked over at me.

"Ow- why is this contraction 'locked'?" She gestured to the door.

I laughed and unlocked the door, letting starfire in first.

"Its so I know no one will enter my room. My posters are valuable!"

Star looked at me like I was crazy, but still went into my closet to find an outfit.

"What about this one?" She asked, holding my anime shirt.

(If you don't like anime then it could be your favorite show characters or something)

I looked at it and thought hard. Gar will probably go fancy and wear a tux, so I would be fancy too.

"I think I should try to pick something out. You tell me if it's good." I smiled.

Star nodded excitedly, sitting on the edge of my bed.

I dug through the closet to find some nice clothes.

(You can choose between skinny jeans and a fancy shirt, a dress, or a nice shirt and skirt. If you like none of them, then you can choose your own.)

Starfire clapped as she pushed me into the bathroom.

"Go and put this on! I want to see!" She said, giggling as I shut the door.

I quickly changed into the outfit choice and walked out of my bathroom. Starfire flew around me and clapped.

"It looks like a snorks florb! Amazing!" Star beemed as she sat me down to do my hair.

I laughed as she flew around happily.

"Thanks star" I smiled, letter her apply little makeup to my face.

"You are welcome friend (y.n)!"

A knock on my bedroom door broke our chatting short.

I sighed and opened my door, smiling wildly when I saw it was Garfield with a box of chocolates and a bouquet of flowers.

"When did you have time to get these?" I asked, taking the things from him.

"I've had some free time recently." He grinned, rubbing his neck, "You look amazing by the way."

I blushed, "Thanks. You're not to bad looking yourself."

"We ready to go?" He asked, holding out his arm.

I took his arm and nodded.

"Lets go."

------------
Wow this took longer than expected. Sorry for the late updates guys, I've been working on a new story that my friend and I are collabing on.

Words: 1094

~Elayiah'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.4K 30
Book 1 in the Creatures series. Everyone knows what happens to mythical creatures when they die. They end up in purgatory, right? Well, that's what...
34.3K 811 25
The high school can't be that bad, right? Hi, my names Y/N I'm a carnivore more specifically I'm a grey wolf. My parents split when I was...
3.3K 60 12
In the middle of Jump City, a mysterious girl "Isabelle" and her wolf "Aroura" are going to a safe place to stay cause of a terrible event happening...
45.4K 1.5K 75
[***EDITING***] It was boring, having to wait. Not knowing how it will end. My plans were simple enough, if he didn't like me, then my life was over...