Reacting to Good and Evil

By ExileDragon47

This is the cross story from my Fanfiction story. With permission from Roxas Itsuka (If you haven't read his... More

Descent into Darkness Rewrite
The League of Villains
First Day with the League
A Talk with Razor
UA Entrance Exam
Big News
Deku vs Kacchan
Aftermath of the USJ Incident
The Sport Festival
Internship with Stain
The Battle of Hosu

In the name of the brother

3K 64 42
By ExileDragon47

The heroes and villains are in complete shock. Seeing the Naruhata Vigilantes summoned here is quite a surprise to them. Even Stain is surprised as he never thought he would see them again. The Naruhata Vigilantes are also shocked that not only they are summoned to the room fill with the greatest heroes and dangerous villains. They explained to them that they are summoned here to watch an alternate universe where Izuku have become a villain and join the League of Villain for his observation skill for taking notes on heroes and villains. Not only that, his chemistry skill able to produce enhancement drugs to increase their Quirk and regeneration drugs. All Might all told them about All for One and One for All origins with him telling them that he used to be Quirkless.

"So we are here to watch an alternate version of this kid," Knuckleduster said pointing his finger at Izuku. "Become a villain instead of a hero due to All Might telling him that Quirkless can't be a hero and taking this brat advice of jumping off a roof to get a Quirk."

"That is correct." Stain said causing Knuckleduster to let out a tired sigh.

"Still, it's hard to believe that someone as powerful as Devil wants us to watch alternate universe about some kid," Knuckleduster said.

"I can't believe that All Might used to be Quirkless and this kid is his Successor." Crawler said looking at Izuku.

"I know it is hard to believe. But please keep this a secret. If the world learns that All Might used to be Quirkless. The world will question One of All and villains will go after his power." Nezu said.

The portal opens up as Devil steps out of it, glancing at everyone in the room. "Is everyone ready?" Devil asked.

"We are ready," Aizawa said causing Devil to nod.

"Good, now let-" Something came through the wall causing everyone to jump in surprise from the sudden action. "Goddamn it! Are you serious!? Caboose!" Devil shouted looking at the open wall.

"Tucker did it." Caboose said blaming the aqua color soldier.

"No, I didn't!" Tucker shouted.

"Can someone explain to me what the hell is going on?!" Devil demand as a soldier wearing black advance armor with a yellow trimmed walk into the room.

"Sorry about that Devil. The other was experimenting with something and I just wanted to see how it goes." Washington said causing Devil to let out a tired sigh.

"Fine, but don't let it happen again." Devil said.

"I'll try my best to keep them under control," Washington said.

"Good, in the meanwhile. Take that yellow guy, Grif with you." Devil said pointing his thumb at him.

"My armor is orange!" Grif shouted.

As Washington takes Grif back through the hole. Devil uses his power to repair the wall. He turn his head toward the audience, looking at him with confuse and shock expression on their faces. "What?" Devil said confusingly.

"Excuse me, Devil-san. Who are those people you were talking to?" Nezu asked.

"They are the Reds and Blues. Despite them being idiots. Their achievement is something not to be overlooked." Devil replied as everyone to look at him with doubt.

"Really?" Mina asked with a blank stare.

"If you don't want to believe me. That's your choice. Now let's get back to the show." Devil said causing everyone to nod. They took their seats as the screen turn on.

"Haha, so that brat Tomura is planning on taking some Nomu to Hosu city," the voice said.

"Brat." Tomura growl as this person is calling him a brat.

"Calm yourself, Shigaraki. Whoever this person is clearly underestimating you." Kurogiri said.

"Kurogiri is right. I train you very well at a young age, Shigaraki. Mold you to become my successor." All for One said with a little hint of pride.

"Sensei..." Tomura said looking at his teacher like a child that impresses his parent.

"Yes," Viper replied. "He has become jealous of the Hero-Killer and seeks to remove his name from the news. To do that he intends to create chaos using these creatures."

"That your reason. Because you are jealous of the Hero Killer?" Momo asked looking at Tomura.

"Hearing that Stain get more popular than the League. I want to know the world that we more dangerous than the Hero Killer." Tomura said.

"You attack Hosu out of jealousy," Denki said in shock.

The voice giggled.

"And just how many is All for One giving him?" asked the voice.

"Three at the most," Viper informed.

"They must be talking the three Nomu that going to attack Hosu," Momo said remembering the event.

"I wonder what going to happen now Midoriya is a villain." Sero wonder.

"I'm just hoping he's going to be alright," Ochako said in a worried tone.

"Perfect. Three is rather small so give him 'that' one as well. This will be the perfect opportunity to do it. Accidents do happen after all," the voice replied sinisterly.

Viper shifted uncomfortably. This man was one of few that could actually scare her.

"Sir is this really necessary?" Viper asked carefully. "He has contributed a lot to the League and has even created the enhancement drug as well as others. It is it really necessary to kill him?"

"He's going to kill, Deku-kun!" Ochako shouted causing everyone to worry.

"But why?! After what he has done for the League. There is no reason to kill him!" Momo shouted in shock as she never suspected someone in the League would kill him after what he has done for them.

"It's no surprise." All for One said causing everyone to look at him. "Not everyone in the League would want a Quirkless among them. They would even try and kill them and make it look like an accident."

As soon as she had said that Viper felt a massive pain in her head and dropped to her knees. Gasping for air she stared up at the screen.

"What is happening to Viper!" Mina shouted in shock as they saw Viper in total pain.

"He must have done something to force her to obey his order," Aizawa said.

"I guess that he must have implanted something in her head," Nezu said sipping his tea.

"Have you already forgotten who you serve Viper or do I have to remind you? Why are you even questioning my orders anyway?" the voice demanded.

"All for One seems rather fond of him. I just want to avoid starting an all-out war with him over the death of something you despise," she explained.

"She is correct. After what that boy has done for the League. Killing him will be a grave mistake." All for One said glaring at the screen. It's no surprise that there will be always someone who goes against his rule. Trying to take him out so they can take over the League for their own selfish desire. Killing those that they don't like when they are in the League. He always makes sure to set an example for them so they won't go against his real.

It was the best explanation she could give, rather the only one he would accept. Personally she had nothing against Deku, she didn't even care that he was quirkless. When she had hacked his schools system (it was one of her side jobs for the League) she had to admit she'd been impressed with his intelligence, even more so when she saw his quirk analysis abilities. Working alongside him as S1 had moved some of the Leagues projects faster. Honestly she found it hard to believe his school had treated him like dirt when he was this gifted.

This cause everyone to frown at Izuku's previous school. They only care who powerful a person's Quirk is rather than the people's abilities. This cause Izuku to lower his head as memories when he was Quirkless coming back to him, causing his entire class to comfort him. Katsuki also lowered his head as he remembers when he uses his Quirk to hurt Izuku and the teacher did nothing except to increase his ego. He curses them in his head for having his ego increase as they don't know what would happen if Izuku committed suicide.

The staff of U.A. is disappointed by their action as they more to a hero than how powerful your Quirk is. When they return to their world, they are going to have a serious discussion about their behavior neglecting their duty as teachers.

"Don't worry about him. As long you complete 'that' it should be no problem. Besides with what I've got planned well, even he won't expect it," the voice laughed. "Anyways you've set the Nomu the way I wanted it right."

"Of course. When it's deployed it will seek out its target and eliminate it. In this case Deku," Viper explained.

"Good. And Viper because you want to avoid suspicion so much you can have it kill that quirkless shit quickly. Pretty nice of me don't you think?" the voice said with glee.

"Bastard..." Kirishima muttered as he dislikes anyone that talk about their friend.

"I'm hoping he gets his ass kick," Tetsutestu growled as he hates him more than Katsuki.

Viper nodded. Compared to what he usually did to quirkless people a quick death was rather nice. Nothing more was said between the pair so she logged off to continue her work.

The man who had been talking to her walked over to the sink to wash his face. When he stared in the mirror he say a man with a figure similar to All Might's. Hair and eyes as red as blood. Wearing a crimson armoured suit he grinned with malice.

This cause the audience to widen their eyes when they saw this man's appearance. What they saw was a villain version of All Might, which cause some of the heroes to look in fear and discomfort when they saw this man's appearance. "No way..." Denki muttered in fear.

"He looks almost like All Might..." Izuku whispered in shock.

"Devil-san is that..." Nezu asked causing Devil to let out a sigh.

"Yes, Nezu. That man you all looking at on-screen is Atrocity. The one of that world All for One hate as much as All Might." Devil replied.

"Now I can see why." All for One said. Facing your arch-enemy many of time have cause you to develop deep hatred to him. But having a member of the League look like him and even goes against him is even worse.

"All for One, your day is coming. The same can be said for all those brats who work for you. And as for that quirkless filth you brought to the League, well, his death will be the first stepping stone to achieving my goal. One more Atrocity to add to my list."

This cause everyone to narrow their eyes at him. Hearing him not only insult Izuku for being nothing more than Quirkless which really got some people to be pissed off. But hearing him committed a crime like it's nothing new to him. Only to commit a crime for his sick enjoyment. For All for One, he stares at Atrocity on-screen in deep hatred as he plans to kill him and his subordinates so he can take over the League.

"Bastard..." Tomura said scratching his neck.

"If I'll ever meet people like him. I'm going to end them." Stain said gritted his teeth.

With that Atrocity walked out.

Hosu City

"You've definitely gotten the hang of all this," Stain applauded Deku.

It had only been five days since he and Deku's 'internship' began but things had moved forward so quickly. In a short amount of time Deku had learned to focus his senses so they would be even sharper than before and mastered the knife skills he was taught. As for killing intent, that had been a little harder to work with as he had no desire to kill. To help Stain told him to think about that bastard that made him suffer so much and what he wanted to do to him, he told him to channel his anger and rage to attribute it as some form of bloodlust. It took a while but he was finally able to produce some form of it, though not very powerful. To add to it all his mobility and balance had increased drastically from climbing, jumping from and leaping off buildings.

Everyone is impressed by this. For a short amount of time, Izuku manage to sharpen his senses and mastered his knife skill from Stain's training. Even though he didn't master his bloodlust, it's still impressive to learn it at a young age. Even Stain is impressed by Izuku's quick learning as this is the first he seeing himself teaching someone his skill.

"Midoriya-kun's abilities to learn quickly is astonishing," Tenya said in amazement causing everyone to know.

"Deku-kun is incredible, isn't he!" Ochako shouted with a big smile on her face.

"He sure is." All might agreed with a smile. Even though this version of Izuku is a villain. He couldn't help but feel proud of his successor.

"I'm surprised, Stain. I didn't know you were so good of teaching people." Knuckleduster said.

"I'm surprised as well." Stain said looking at the screen with a bit of shock and pride in him. "Either my other self is a good teacher or that the true hero is a good student."

"Maybe both." Devil said.

"You've done enough for today so take a break," Stain told him.

"You sure?" Izuku asked.

"Midoriya, you need to know when to take a break. If you don't then it will some negative effect on your body." Mashirao said.

"He have a point, sunny. You shouldn't overtrain yourself." Recovery Girl said.

Stain nodded as a reply. Their conversation was cut short however by an assailant kick him at high speed. He was wearing All Might themed clothes (mainly a hoodie), a black mask to cover his face, gloves and goggles. Stain staggered slightly but regained his balance and readied his sword until he stopped to see who it was.

"You have gotten better, Crawler. To be able to land a hit on me is quite impressive." Stain compliment causing Crawler to glare at him.

"Don't try and flatter me, Stain. After what you did to Tensei. The last thing I want to hear is a compliment from you." Crawler said causing Tenya to look at him in shock.

"Wait, you know my brother?" Tenya asked that Crawler know his brother personally.

This cause Crawler to nod and look at him with a smile. "Your brother and I used to work together from time to time. We even hang out when we are off duty." Crawler said causing Tenya to be surprised. He never thought that his brother will hang out with the vigilante.

"Managing to land a hit on me, you've gotten stronger," Stain complimented the assailant. "Still though, I never expected to see you here. Shouldn't you be out with Knuckleduster and Pop-Step patrolling your own area."

"Don't try and flatter me," the man snarled. "I was just passing by. As for my friends, they should be able to handle things just fine without me."

"It's good to know that you have faith in us, Koichi." Pop Step said with a smile.

"You guys are my friends and teammates. We have been fighting villains together for a long time and I know you guys are capable even without me." Crawler said causing his two teammates to let out a smile.

Izuku had no idea what was going on. Stain clearly knew this man yet he didn't seem annoyed by the assault. Also he wasn't irritated by his appearance, which meant he couldn't have been one of the false heroes Stain hated. As Izuku inspected him further he noticed how he was crouched down in a crawling position. Given this information, Izuku guessed that this must be that vigilante Stain told him about.

"Um, excuse me," he started while attracting the man's attention. "Would you be the Crawler by any chance?"

"YES! THANK YOU! FINALLY, SOMEBODY GOT MY NAME RIGHT!" Crawler shouted with tears of joy. This cause the other to look at him in confusion as they turn their attention to Naruhata Vigilantes and Stain, who just shrug while Pop Step let out a small chuckle and Knuckleduster let out a sigh and shake his head with a small smile.

"For some odd reason. People always called him the Hauler or Cruller whenever he does his vigilante work." Knuckleduster replied getting an 'ah' from the crowd.

"I know that feeling..." Tomura muttered as he heard that about his so-called name from the people. Needless to say, it pissed him off.

Suddenly the man moved toward him with such speed and grabbed his hands. It looked as though he were about to cry tears of joy.

"You're absolutely right," he said with joy. "Finally someone gets my name right."

"Thank you so much!" Crawler said as he places his hand on Izuku, who is surprised at his sudden appearance. "You don't know how much it means to me when someone gets my vigilante name right."

"It's alright. I'm sure people will get your name right, eventually." Izuku said trying to calm Crawler.

Izuku looked at Stain who simply shrugged. The Crawler changed to a serious expression.

"Wait hold on. If you're with him is he trying to kill you?" he asked.

"Does it look like I'm trying to kill him?" Stain asked looking at Crawler, who let out a nervous chuckle.

"I guess not..." Crawler said rubbing the back of his head.

"No I'm on an internship with him for the week learning new fighting skills and how the world works," Izuku explained.

The Crawler was stunned. However he soon became angry.

"What the hell Stain," he yelled. "I thought you said you didn't involve children in your so called crusade."

"I agree with my other self! You did say that you are not going to involve children in your so-called crusade." Crawler said glaring at him.

"I didn't. It was Razor that asked me." Stain replied.

"Razor?" Pop Step asked to title her head.

"His teacher. Apparently, Razor and my alternate self tried to kill each other in the past but came to respect each other skill and become friends." Stain explained causing the Naruhata Vigilante to look at him in shock.

"Who becomes friends when they are trying to kill each other!" Crawler shouted causing Stain to shrug.

The hero-killer sighed and said "I'm doing this as a favour to a friend of mine. I'm not involving him or anything I'm just teaching some new things, one of which isn't how to kill. I even put my crusade on hold because I was asked to."

"Which I am still shocked. How does Razor get him to stop killing just to train Midoriya?" Denki asked.

"Well, she did become friend with Stain after their death battle and respect each other skill. So she earns the right to ask favor from him." Jiro said.

What he didn't mention was that Razor had made him swear not to kill anyone while he was out with Deku. It seemed that of all the things he was she did not want him to become an accomplice to murder. He understood though. Once you crossed that line there was no going back, not ever.

This cause some of the villains to nod in agreement as they remember the time where they have killed people before. It's still haunted them to that day but there is nothing they can do. What is done is done and they need to keep going no matter what.

"Well, it's nice for Razor to get him to stop killing, even if it for a week." All Might said feeling grateful for Razor.

"Wait so is he a vigilante then. Someone training to be a hero wouldn't work with you," Crawler said suspiciously.

"No he's a villain. Not your usual one though, he's mainly an analysis and support one. Kids actually a member of the League," Stain explained. "Though let me explain now, he's one of the nicer members."

"You got that right! Even as a villain, Deku-kun is the nicest person you know." Ochako said with a smile.

This cause Katsuki to lower his head in shame. He know that Izuku is the nicest person since yet he still bullied him. If only he wasn't an arrogant asshole, things could have been different.

The Crawler slowly digested the information he was given. He had heard of the League even before the attack on UA, being a vigilante meant you hear about things you wouldn't normally hear about if you were a hero. Also, he knew Stain well enough to know that he wouldn't just work with villains, the man absolutely despised them. However, if he did have a friend who he was willing to do this for then it was possible.

"So wait does that mean you don't kill?" Crawler asked Izuku.

He just wanted to be sure. The boy in black nodded in response. With this he relaxed. However, he moved towards Stain and punched across the face.

Izuku was surprised that Stain was just letting this happen. He could've easily dodged.

The audience is surprised by Stain's action as they look at him with wide eyes. Stain notice them staring at him as he let out a sigh. "Why didn't you dodge?" Dabi asked looking at Stain in shock.

"It's because of Ingenium." Stain replied lowering his head in shame and regret. "I deserve it after what I have done to him. If I would have known, then he wouldn't be like that."

"I'm guessing this is about Ingenium," he mentioned.

"You're damn well right. The guys never gonna be able to walk again thanks to you. His life as a hero is over," Crawler yelled. "You put a good man out of commission. He wasn't even one of those false heroes you hate so much, he was genuine."

Crawler lowers his head as he tried to hide his tears. When he heard that his friend have been hospitalized after his encounter with Stain, it's devastated him. He wasn't the only one as Tenya is doing the same thing, trying to not let his friends see him like this. When they felt a hand touch their shoulder, they turn their head to see their friends given them a comforting smile, telling them that they are alright.

There were tears in his eyes now. Izuku felt bad for the man. He remembered how Stain had described Ingenium, rather the Crawler's description. Izuku could tell he looked up to the man a lot. It was same way he had looked at All Might.

Stain wore the same stoic expression however. He was about to speak when they all heard an explosion. Stain instantly started climbing towards the roof.

"Nothing to say to yourself?" Crawler asked.

"No, after what I did to Ingenium. I deserve it." Stain said feeling ashamed of his action.

The Crawler was about to protest when Izuku grabbed him and used his grappling hook to bring them both to the roof. When they arrived Izuku could see fire coming from another part of the city. A figure flew out from the smoke, one Izuku recognised.

"Nomu," he whispered.

The other two turned to him.

"You know that thing," Crawler inquired.

"It was someone the League had that was supposed to defeat All Might. But, something isn't right. The one for that was defeated. Also, it didn't have wings or grey skin. This is must be a different one," Izuku explained.

"I bet it's that brat from before," Stain snarled. "Uh I should have just killed him when I had the chance."

"I'm sorry to say this, Stain. But I can't allow you to kill him. He is more important to the League than you realize." All for One said.

"Do you truly believe so?" Stain asked questioning All for One.

"I am. I'd place so much faith in him as I realize his potential. He doesn't want to disappoint me." All for One replied.

Izuku was guessing he meant Tomura. Given the man's personality, it did seem likely. He also did have a grudge against Stain.

"You got that right," Tomura growled as he remembers the time when Stain tries to kill him.

"Maybe we should all get off the roof first so we can decide on our next move," Crawler suggested.

Stain leaped to the alley below. Izuku grabbed Crawler and used his grappling hook to bring them both down. Stain ordered them both to wait while he checked things out.

"So if you know what that thing is do you know how to defeat it?" Crawler asked.

"No sorry. The first time I even saw Nomu was during the USJ Incident, and even then I didn't know about any of his powers. I was only there to get revenge on someone," Izuku told him.

"By revenge. You mean kicking Bakugo's ass!" Tetstutestu shouted.

"I really love it when he got his ass kick by a Quirkless!" Togaru laugh.

"Serve him right!" Juzo said.

Katsuki growled as he heard the insult about him getting his ass kick by a Quirkless villain Izuku from another world. He deserves it for what he to him in the past and hopes that his version of Izuku won't commit suicide.

The Crawlers eyes narrowed at this.

"Revenge?" he questioned.

"The person I fought against, and won, was my childhood bully. He used to beat the crap out of me every day for being quirkless, until that one Incident when I finally put him in his place," Izuku said with a bit of pride. "What about you though, Stain said you were a vigilante."

"Well yeah. I work with two others to keep my area safe from threats most heroes and police wouldn't see or deal with. We're considered villains but technically we're heroes," Crawler replied.

"Do you guys really do that?" Momo asked looking at them.

"Of course we do. No matter how dangerous the situation is. It's is our job as heroes to protect them." Crawler said with pride and conviction.

This cause his friends to nod in agreement as felt the same way as Crawler does. "He's right. We can't just stand by and do nothing while people are in danger right in front of us. Even it means breaking the law." Knuckleduster said.

"You do realize that makes you villains right?" Tsuyu asked.

"Doesn't matter to us. We are still going to save them even if they treated us as villains." Pop Step said.

For a moment they said nothing.

"You don't seem like a bad person. Just how did you end up becoming a villain?" he asked.

"I told you I was bullied for being quirkless. I was pushed to certain point where I could no longer take it and tried to end it all. The League saved me, they saw something in me no one else did. They gave me hope and reason to live again," Izuku told him.

This cause the Naruhata Vigilante to nod in sympathy as they saw this when they are not doing their Vigilante work. They saw how Quirkless people and those whose with Quirk that seems villains or weak being are treated horribly.

The Crawler said nothing. He knew quirkless people didn't have it easy in this society. His colleague and master Knuckleduster was quirkless but that never stopped him. He would always fight any villains that came his way, he had even defeated Stain once. He had taught him how to fight. Strangely enough Koichi had never once asked the older man about his daily life, there had never been much reason to.

"What's your name?" he asked the villain. "You don't have to tell me your real one. I'd just like something to call you."

"It's Deku," Izuku replied. "By the way. Does it seem weird that we're just having a casual conversation while a crisis is going on?"

"Yeah, it is weird to see you guys having a conversation when the city is under attack," Mina said.

"You two need to learn that there is a time and place to have a conversation," Aizawa said look at the two, who laugh in embarrassment.

"Sorry..." They said rubbing the back of their head.

"Probably but fortunately, there's no one here to judge us," the Crawler said.

They both laughed. They stopped however when they heard yelling a few feet away. They immediately ran to the source only to find it was Stain standing over a defeated teenager wearing an Ingenium like costume. Stain's sword was covered in blood, he must have used his quirk.

The audience is in complete shock when they saw Tenya there, laying on the ground while the rest who know about it kept silent.

"Iida-kun!? Why are you doing there?!" Ochako asked in shock.

"Why are you facing the Hero Killer, Iida?!" Mineta asked in fear and shock.

"Yeah, why are you facing the Hero Killer, Tenya?" Devil asked as he know the answer.

Izuku inspected the teenager's face who was glaring hatefully at Stain. He recognised him as Tenya Iida from class 1A (thanks to the list and the sports festival).

"He gave me a dream! He was a splendid hero!" Tenya yelled at Stain who returned with a glare.

Tenya is crying as they going to learn about the truth about the Hosu Incident and the fact that he is tried to kill Stain. Izuku and Shoto look at him with a concerned look on their faces as he fears what his friends going to think about him.

Izuku and Koichi were confused as to what was going on. Why was Tenya here? Was he looking for Stain?

"I'll kill you!" he roared.

The pair froze at Tenya's words. He had come here to kill Stain.

The whole audience is in shock (except for those that know this or expected this) as they look at Tenya, who lowers his head in shame. "Dude..." Kirishima muttered.

"Iida-san... Were you seriously going to kill him...?" Denki asked looking at him in shock. Tenya couldn't look at his friends as he lowers his head and nod.

"Tenya, you idiot!" Crawler shouted as he standing up from his seat. "Stain is on a completely different level from what you guys have a face. Do you really believe that you have a chance against him?"

"I know but I just can't let him get away," Tenya said.

"Becoming consumed by vengeance for the sake of satisfying your own selfish desires. That is the furthest act from being a hero," Stain scolded.

Not able to stand this any longer Koichi spoke up.

"Stain what the hell is going on? He's just a kid," he asked.

"I agree! Why would you tried to kill a kid, Stain?!" Crawler demand.

"He tried to kill me out of revenge. Which it's something a true hero shouldn't do. So I'm doing a world a favor by killing him." Stain said with no shame.

"But he is still just a kid Stain!" Crawler shouted.

"Enough, you guys can deal with this later." Devil said as Crawler started to calm down.

Tenya looked up to see the new arrivals. One was dressed up kinda like All Might, the other dressed in black. There was something familiar about him though.

"He attacked me, what was I supposed to do, just let him kill me," Stain retorted. "He came after me with full intent of attaining revenge for my assault on his brother, Ingenium."

"Ingenium," Crawler responded surprised. "You're Tensei's little brother."

Tenya, along with Izuku were surprised. Stain made no change in expression.

"You, you know my brother?" Tenya asked stunned.

Koichi nodded and said, "Yeah I do. He helped me master my quirk even though I didn't have a hero license. He was a good man and a great hero. I truly am sorry about what happened to him though."

"Yes... He is a good man..." Tenya said in sadness as Izuku patted him on the back.

"It's alright, Iida-kun," Izuku said comforting him.

Tenya didn't speak. Izuku was going over all this in his head. It seemed Crawler was closer to Ingenium than he thought, he must have been if he knew his identity.

"You should be grateful," Stain piped in. "Crawler here stopped me when I was about to kill your brother, he even gave me the same rant you were giving me. Only difference was that I actually let him hit me. Well the second time."

"Second time?" They said as they look at Stain, who notice them staring at him.

"I'll explain later." Stain said as they turn their attention back to the screen.

Tenya glared at Stain again.

"Stain would you please leave I'd like to talk with him. Deku you can stay. I need you to herlp me treat his wounds," Koichi said.

Stain nodded and informed them he would just be in the next alley and took off. Crawler placed Tenya sitting up and motioned for Izuku to come closer to help. He then took out a first aid kit in his pocket.

"Is it just your right arm he got?" Izuku asked.

Tenya nodded as a reply, which was all he needed to hear. He took out one of his regeneration drugs and injected it into his arm. Tenya yelped in pain.

"Relax it'll go away in a minute. This'll be faster than treating you," Izuku explained.

True to his word the wound cleared up as though it had never happened. Tenya and Koichi were both stunned at this.

This cause the audience to be shocked as the regeneration drug can heal Tenya;'s wound in the minute. "Damn... Really wish we have that in our world." Denki said as the other agrees.

"Devil-san, if you don't mind..." Recovery Girl said but Devil already know what she about to ask.

"I can't do that. Anything that is outside of your world is forbidden. The only reason I'm showing you guys that they are more to being a hero and villain than you think." Devil said.

"Well now that that's taken care of we can talk," Koichi said as he sat across from the boy.

"Tenya," he started. "YOU COMPLETE IDIOT. ARE YOU TRYING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED?"

The two boys were taken back slightly at this. Crawler didn't stop however.

"I understand you're upset about your brother but what the hell? Stain has killed multiple pro heroes all by himself and you thought you could actually beat him. What would Tensei say if he could see you now?" he scolded.

Tenya became angry upon hearing this.

"I inherited my brother's name. I'm the one who has to do it," he angrily retorted. "So don't you dare tell me I shouldn't. If you did save my brother then you should know the state he's in, you should understand."

"I do understand. However, Tensei happens to be my friend so I know about the type of person he is. Believe when I say he wouldn't want you to get revenge," Crawler told him. "He loves you more than anything, and one thing he truly wishes for is for you to become a hero. Can you even imagine the state he would be in you just died or actually killed someone yourself? Are you that selfish?"

"He's right... I was selfish..." Tenya said in shame as he remembers when he tried to kill the Hero Killer.

"Yes, you were." Crawler said in a soft tone as he smiles at him. "But like my other self said. I know Tensei personally and I know really want. He doesn't want you to get revenge for him by killing Stain. He wants you to stop him from killing any more heroes that tried to live an honest life. I glad to hear him that you and your friends able to stop him."

Tenya looked away. Izuku couldn't tell if he was ashamed of his actions or not but he had decided it was finally time to speak up.

"I don't know anything about Ingenium but from what I've heard from Crawler and Stain I can tell it's as Crawler says it is," he said.

Tenya turned to look at him.

This cause the audience to be silent as they wanted to hear what Izuku have to say to him. What he about to say to him when he tried to kill Stain.

"You desire to follow the path of a hero, however, revenge isn't the solution. Revenge is something a villain like me pursues. Also killing, heroes don't kill. If you actually did kill Stain, which I seriously doubt is possible, what do you think would happen? Do you think you'd be praised? No, you'd be thrown in prison for murder, you'd be considered a villain. So let me tell you know, stop before you can't. This won't end well for you either way if you do."

This cause Tenya to widen their eyes in realization killing him would only make him a murder. He thought about it when Shoto said to him when he and Izuku show up and save him from Stain. But this version of Izuku, who is a villain in that world, said something more than he realizes when he was fighting against the Hero Killer.

He tried to hold back his tears when he felt a hand place on his shoulder. He turn around to see Crawler giving him a comforting smile. "It's alright, Tenya. You don't need to hold it." Crawler said causing Tenya to cried.

Tenya stared at him in shock. Tears were beginning to form. Izuku saw a variety of emotions in his face. Shame, regret, anger and sadness. Crawler pulled him into a hug.

"It's alright. You don't have to hold it in," Koichi assured the boy.

With that Tenya began to cry hysterically. They were right. He knew they were right. What kind of person was he? To just simply decide on something like this. He wasn't a hero, he was a fraud. He had no right to call himself Ingenium.

"Brother I'm sorry," he whispered while still crying.

No one said anything. Izuku and Koichi acknowledged that Tenya had a lot going on and needed to sort it out himself. After a few minutes Tenya stopped crying and stood up and faced the two.

"Thank you and I'm sorry," he said.

"You've got nothing to apologise for," Koichi told him.

"I would like to thank you as well," Tenya said wiping his tears. "For saving my brother."

"No thanks are necessary. I'm going what I think it's right." Crawler said with a smile.

"No you were right. I shouldn't have acted the way I did, it was foolish of me," he admitted and then turned to Deku. "Thank you also. And, out of curiosity, were you involved at the USJ incident. It's just that you look familiar, and I haven't encountered that many villains."

Izuku nodded. Koichi tensed slightly at this fearing how Tenya would react. Tenya surprisingly grinned.

"So you were the one who defeated Bakugo," Tenya realised.

"How did he know that?" Denki asked.

"Knowing him. Be will probably be shouting about the guy that defeats him." Monoma said.

"You got that right." Class 1-A said with a deadpan expression.

"How do you know about that?" he asked curiously.

He seriously doubted Bakugo would brag about a loss to anyone.

"I heard a report about it. Also, he swearing 'When I find that bastard in black I'm gonna kill him'. He's really pissed off at you," Tenya explained.

"Yeah, that what Bakugo would have said," Mina said.

"I wouldn't be surprising considering his attitude." Setsuna said.

"Well that makes sense," Izuku thought.

His thoughts were interrupted by a loud impact. The trio turned to see it was the Nomu from before.

"This thing," Tenya said. "What's it doing here? And why's it different?"

The Nomu was staring at Izuku. Recognising its target it moved with great speed and swung its arm at him. Izuku just barely dodged as the creature destroyed a wall. He had Stain and Razor's training to thank for that. Nomu moved to attack him again, only this time he was pushed out of the way by Crawler using his quirk (a mobility one that required him to be on all fours).

"It's one of the Nomu that Atrocity sends to kill Deku-kun!" Ochako shouted.

"He made of mistake of trying to kill him," Aizawa said causing everyone to look at him.

"What do you mean by that, sensei," Mina asked.

"Midoriya was trained by Stain during these five days. So his combative abilities have been increased that he may go toe to toe with some of the pro heroes." Aizawa answered causing everyone to be shocked.

"You got that right." Stain agreed to cause everyone to look at him. "Knowing how much effort that my other self have to train him. Atrocity would think twice to underestimate him."

"Why's it attacking me?" Izuku wondered. "Aren't we on the same side?"

Izuku figured it must be using the enhancement drug. However, from the damage it was doing he could tell it wasn't as powerful as the first one (he'd seen the destruction it caused in the aftermath of its battle with All Might).

It moved to attack him again only to have its leg chopped off by a familiar katana. Stain stood next to Izuku ready to strike again. The leg regenerated.

"You okay Deku?" he asked concerned.

"Yeah. That things trying to kill me for some reason though," Deku replied.

"It's Atrocity doing." All Might said. Seeing how Atrocity trying to kill Izuku cause his blood to boil.

"Seeing how he wanted to kill him so bad. I wouldn't be surprised if sensei found out about this." Tomura said.

"You are correct, Tomura. If my other self learns about this. He would keep a close eye on him." All for One said already hating Atrocity.

"Well then we had better finish it now then. All of you get ready, that includes you Ingenium," Stain exclaimed.

Tenya glared at him.

"Just once I'll do this, after that we're back to being enemies," he explained.

"Wait, are they..." Twice said as he realizes what going to happen.

"Yup, they are going to work together." Devil said causing them to be shocked.

"I can't believe it..." Momo muttered.

"The Hero Killer, a vigilante, a villain, and a hero working together..." Setsuna muttered.

"If he is using the drug then it should wear off in ten minutes, it has been at least twenty since this all started," Izuku thought.

Standing beside each other the vigilantes, the student, and the villain began their fight against the monster before them.

The screen turn off as everyone is quite shocked about it. They never thought that a hero, villains, and a vigilante would be working together. That kind of thing is unheard of back in their world. Devil let out a smile on his face as he got up from his seat and look at them. "Interesting isn't it. To see them working together despite being on different sides." Devil said.

"Indeed, I never thought we would be able to see it," Nezu said.

"To think they have to work together to defeat a Nomu... It's unreal..." Jiro said.

"You better believe it kid. No matter what the situation is. Rather if you are a hero, villain, vigilante, or whatever. You need to work together if you want to survive." Devil said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
1M 30.8K 55
What happens when after the USJ attack the teachers discuss the possibility of a traitor in UA and find Izukus notbooks.... What happens when the cla...
1M 36.6K 47
(l/n) (y/n), a very hostile girl whom despised everyone and everyone despised her. izuku midoriya, a very sweet boy who was popular with his classmat...
307 18 15
We've all heard for Midoriya Izuku's story,of how he became the greatest no.1 Hero,his rocky journey and hardships. Graduating along with class 1A an...