Kion and Rani's Love Story

By Mykiaralionking

The love story of Kion and Rani. More

Chapter 1: The Beginning.
Chapter 2: Kion and Rani meet again.
Chapter 3: Kion and Rani meet again.
Chapter 4: Rani introduces Kion to her grandmother.
Chapter 5: Kion talks to his Great-grandmother Uru.
Chapter 6: Rani gives the rest of the Guard a tour of The Tree of Life.
Chapter 7: Queen Janna's death.
Chapter 8: Rani becomes Queen of The Tree of Life.
Chapter 9: Rani proposes to Kion.
Chapter 10: Kion leaves The Tree of Life.
Chapter 17: Kion and Rani are fully grown and so is Kion's mane.
Chapter 11: Kion comes back to The Tree of Life and becomes Rani's mate.
Chapter 12: Kion and Rani get older and so does they're love. 💗💗💗
Chapter 13: Kion gives his family a tour of The Tree of Life.
Chapter 14: Kion's family helps The Night Pride fight.
Chapter 15: Simba has a secret.
Chapter 16: Simba tells Kion and Rani his secret.
Chapter 18: Rani has a secret.
Chapter 19: Kion finds out Rani's secret.
Chapter 20: Kion and Rani's cubs are born.
Chapter 21: Rani trains Sawa how to lead The Junior Night Pride.
Chapter 22: Kion and Rani visit The Pride Lands.
Chapter 24: Sawa, Asha, Raja, Koda, and Leah become friends.
Chapter 25: Kion and Rani have a secret.
Chapter 26: Asha, Leah, Koda, Sawa, and Raja play together.
Chapter 27: Raja talks to Queen Janna.
Chapter 28: Rani tells Kiara that she is pregnant.
Chapter 29: Koda and Bora play together.
Chapter 30: Rani tell the family that they are going back to they're home.
Chapter 31: Raja tells Rani his secret.
Chapter 32: Raja introduces Leah to Rani.
Chapter 33: Raja and Leah go on a date.
AUTHOR'S NOTE.

Chapter 23: Kion and Rani finally get to The Pride Lands.

743 4 0
By Mykiaralionking

Kiara's POV. "KIARA!" Kion says. "Kion? Is that really you?!" I ask Kion. "Yes, Kiara, It's really me!" Kion says excitedly. "Mom, Daddy, Who's that lion?" Asha asks. "Oh, Asha, That's just your Uncle Kion." Kovu tells Asha. Asha's POV. "Huh. Mom, Why did you never tell us that we had a uncle other than Uncle Kopa?" I ask Mom. "Yeah, Mom, That's pretty cold." Koda tells Mom. "I'm sorry for saying this, Mommy, but Koda and Asha is right." Leah says agreeing with me and Koda. "Oh, great! Now my cubs hate me, AFTER THEY JUST RECOVERED FROM THEM HATING ME FROM NOT TELLING THEM THEY HAVE A UNCLE KOPA! UGH! THANKS A LOT, DAD! Thanks to you, MY CUBS HATE ME, AGAIN!" Mom tells Grandpa. "MOM! STOP! I ALREADY KNEW! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT! Please don't get mad at Grandpa for this." I tell Mom. "What? What do you mean, Asha? You were like, Uncle?" Mom says confused. "I'm sorry for lying, Mom. I just didn't believe that I had an uncle other than Uncle Kopa, so I didn't tell anyone that I knew about Uncle Kion. Please don't get mad at Grandpa Simba about this. I deserve to get punished for this. So, PUNISH ME! Do anything to me! Just as long Grandpa Sinba and Grandma Nala are OK." I tell Mom. "Aw, Sweetie. You don't have to be punished. I get it. When I was about your age, I met Kovu, and Dad didn't approve me being friends with him, but then when we met again, as grown adults, we fell in love, then your Grandpa Simba let me be with him. And remember, Asha, if Kovu doesn't let you be with someone, it's only because, he is trying to protect you, just like Dad did. And remember, without that lion, you only have one half of yourself. That other lion, he completes you. He is the other half. You might not understand now, but someday, you will." Mom tells me. "Yes, Asha. And if he doesn't complete you, that means that, he's not the one for you." Grandpa Simba tells me. "Aww, thanks, Grandpa. I feel better, but I still think what I did was wrong." I tell Grandpa. "Hey, Asha. Don't worry. I was just like you before I became leader of The Lion Guard. Don't worry, I understand how bad you feel. When I was around your age, I was so playful, and I never wanted to protect anything except my joy. But when I found out about The Lion Guard, I found out my only joy is protecting The Pride Lands." Uncle Kion tells me. "Aww, thanks for forgiving me, Uncle Kion." I say to Uncle Kion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 1.9K 101
Can love be born of a great friendship at a distance? Stefania and Danielle will discover the magic that love can do.
7.8K 77 18
Kion is trying his best to be a great king and mate to Rani but all he feels like is that Rani only wants him because of the roar not of them raising...
3.9K 18 10
Kion and Rani are finally King and Queen of the Tree of Life and they hope for a great future. But then a visitor comes to the Tree of Life and she s...
12.7K 170 13
I started this story when I first saw "Friends to the End", and gave up on it once Kion ended up with Rani. I don't know how often I'll update, but...