Chapter 24: Sawa, Asha, Raja, Koda, and Leah become friends.

Sawa's POV. So now I am hangin' out with my 3 cousins. And my twin brother. "Hi, Asha. What do you like to do for fun? Practice pouncing? Practicing hunting? Something like that?" I ask Asha. "Well, I like playing Tag. Or Hide-and-Seek. Or just playing with Leah, my younger sister, and Koda. And Mom, Daddy, Aunt Vitani, and Uncle Kopa told me, Leah, and Koda, that someday, Koda would lead The Lion Guard. And he would lead it untill he found his married his soulmate or just gives his position as leader of The Lion Guard to someone else." Asha tells me. "Yeah. Mom and Dad always told me that." Koda tells me. "Huh. Well, Mom and Dad told me that I am going to lead The Night Pride when I'm older." I tell my cousins. "What's a Night Pride?" Asha, Leah and Koda ask me.

" 'What's a Night Pride'? 'WHAT'S A NIGHT PRIDE?! A NIGHT PRIDE IS JUST LIKE THE LION GUARD EXCEPT THEY PROTECT THE TREE OF LIFE FROM HARM!!! I THOUGHT DAD TOLD YOU!" I tell my cousins

" 'What's a Night Pride'? 'WHAT'S A NIGHT PRIDE?! A NIGHT PRIDE IS JUST LIKE THE LION GUARD EXCEPT THEY PROTECT THE TREE OF LIFE FROM HARM!!! I THOUGHT DAD TOLD YOU!" I tell my cousins. "Nope. And besides only Asha knew about Uncle Kion untill yesterday, Sawa. Remember?" Leah asked me. "Oh yeah, I forgot." I tell Leah. Well, I'm gonna take a nap. See you later, Toadz!"