The Jealousy Club (TJC)#4- Re...

By Beyondtheclosedeyes

"The two people connected by the red thread are destined lovers, regardless of place, time, or circumstances... More

Author's note
Chapter 1:"In the middle of nowhere".
Chapter 2:"Clown and new entry".
Chapter 3:"Stalker".
Chapter 4:"The top four".
Chapter 5:"The come back".
Chapter 7:"Curiosity kills a cat".
Chapter 8:"Blood bath".
Chapter 9:"Past has awakened".
Chapter 10:"It's all going to go down".
Chapter 11:"Possessive freaks".
Chapter 12:"An inch apart".
Chapter 13:"Parasite".
Chapter 14:"Wolves?".
Chapter 15:"My hiccup".
Chapter 16:"The pleasure of cuddles".
Chapter 17:"Twisted red strings".
Chapter 18:"Been a long time".
Chapter 19:"You".
Chapter 20:"The car chase".
Chapter 21:"Secrets out".
Epilogue
The Prestige Club (TPC)#1: "GLAM"

Chapter 6:"50 shades of....what?".

1.2K 92 9
By Beyondtheclosedeyes

These two are my energy boosters. I can't stop thinking of continuously writing about them.

****

She looks behind to find him glaring at Zuhaib while she quickly makes her exit from the heated situation heading inside.

"What do you think you are doing?". He asked looking at Zuhaib

"Is it wrong to get to know her?". Zuhaib asked oblivious to how mad he looked right now 

"Yes". He snapped clenching his hand, "It is wrong when she is someone I am looking forward to having in my life".

"Is that so?". Zuhaib said smirking, "But you don't have her in your life which means I have a chance".

He grabs his collar wanting to throw him against the wall but he couldn't do that for now, "Try doing that and I will kill you".

He heads inside after the warning wanting to make sure she doesn't run around having more of such men around her. As she looks around the grand hall he curses because there is no way he can find her soon.

She is going to drive him crazy.

She giggles hiding behind a lady looking at him brushing his hair frustrated.

"What do you think you are?". Anaam said startling her

"Excuse me?". She asked confused drinking her cold drink as she turns to her eyes to find him but he wasn't in sight making her sigh

"You think by acting like this you can have him". Anaam said, "His mother choose me for him. I will be his wife".

She chuckles, "What century are we in?. He is not an object you can have just because you want to, he is a human who is mature and grown enough to know what he wants".

She starting to hate the fact that he is a rich man. Everyone around him treats him the way they want for their own gain. Though she understands in business that's how things go, however, everyone besides his friend just takes him as their investment or future securing tool.

"You--". Anaam started

She throws her empty can at her, "Oops! Sorry. I thought this was a trash can".

"What?. I am not a thrash can". Anaam screamed

"Oh, then how come garage keep coming out of you if you are not?". She said thoughtfully

She watches her shocked expression as she turns around to find him standing just behind her looking at her with a fond smile.

She smiles back taking a step back running off knowing his cousin will stop him for sure. She looks back to find him nowhere so she went to his father to greet him and next was his mother.

"I have seen you after so long". His mother said smiling, "I almost didn't recognize you in last night show".

She smiles embarrassed, "I couldn't stay quiet".

"Good thing. I wouldn't have either". His mother said laughing, "Make sure to do the same if anyone finds you today".

She nodded smiling as she watches his parent leave to greet a few more guests. She heard her phone ringing and Zainab texting for updates while she just shakes her head at Zainab need of retaliation.

She heard the bride entrance was going to happen so she moves to the side where she can get a better view but with all the people trying to look at the bride, it was pretty hard.

She feels someone standing beside her when the lights dimmed and she ignored it as she was focused on the bride who looks beautiful entering inside with a smile. She likes the fact that the bride wasn't looking at the floor and her lips were pursed instead she looks genuinely relaxed.

How she should be.

As the lights come back on she turns to the person beside her to find his cousin from earlier. She has zero interest in the drama he is trying to stir with Awais but she feels like she is the centre of it. Although, she doesn't understand why will Awais be affected by this.

As much as she knows he is always thinking about the next fun thing to do and how to escape from his daily life which she gets now after staying with him. It isn't about him rebelling against the work, it's him taking a moment far away from everyone to breathe.

Which she doesn't meddle in anymore as long as the work isn't affected by it. She has seen him improving over the year and now he does his fun but with the conscious of his work too.

"What is that you want?". She asked blankly as she would rather not have another encounter as before

"I thought I should accompany you since Awais is busy with Anaam". Zuhaib said smiling

She clench her hand at the mentioning of that cousin of his but her face remains void of any emotions, "You don't have to accompany me because I am in no need of it. I can entertain myself just fine and if I can't, I am sure Awais wouldn't mind doing it".

She turns around ready to leave when Zuhaib holds her hand making her heartbeat rising at the touch she felt through her body. She turns around looking at their hand and the way her heart kept stopping the longer he holds her hand made her dizzy.

But in her moment, her hand was ripped away from Zuhaib grip and she felt the need to move away from the place so she didn't even see anything as she runs out of the hall to the opening outside taking a deep breath.

"I think I warned you about this". He said as his insides burn in rage

"I didn't even do anything. She started to panic before I could say anything". Zuhaib defended

He pushes Zuhaib harshly, "Stay away from her".

He runs at the direction she went to find her standing outside with her hand on her chest, breathing heavily and her eyes shut tightly. Not wanting to startle her he stayed at a little distance as worry settles in him looking at her this way.

He has always seen her fighting anyone and everyone. She never looks the least bit affected by the people to him. But she looks fragile standing under the moonlight in that beautiful dress trying to regain her breathing.

He has to say he didn't expect her to come to this wedding looking like a diva straight out of a magazine. He had only seen her in professional clothes around him and after the bet, she made herself for always wearing dresses around him had nearly driven him crazy.

There weren't many days he had seen her wear dresses but the few she wore and the way people eyes were stuck on her, he nearly killed people.

He cannot blame anyone because the first day she wore a dress, he remembers being starstruck. He couldn't take his eyes off her and he never drank that much coffee in a day.

He had literally made her stay beside him so no one will reach her. Those few times she managed to escape from him was the time he thought of all sort of scenario.

All in all, every day and every time he looks at her, he feels his heart drawn closer to her.

Tonight, he wanted to go and pick her when the wedding issue caught up and he had to stay back to handle them. He was impatient but calm thinking she might just show in casual clothes since she didn't buy anything only for him to hear from his guards that he should come out soon.

He can still feel the burning sensation in his body thinking about how his weasel of a cousin was suggesting for her to stay with him. As if, he was going to let that happen. Even in a million years, he wouldn't allow anyone near her.

The way his cousin was looking at her at the dinner was enough to enrage him and he didn't have a chance to clear that matter because his cousin was run away somewhere.

She should have come in her casual clothes why does she have to kill him this way?.

The way time stopped when he found her standing in front of looking ethereal in her gorgeous dress made his heartbeat rapidly. He never felt livelier to come to a wedding he didn't want to be in.

But having to continue to find her the whole time is something he needs to have a word with her. He was going to make sure she sticks with him through this painful event so he can keep her away from all the prying eyes yet she was hiding somewhere each time he barely manages to get her.

She relaxes her shoulders trying to ease her anxiety when her eyes fall on the man standing in a little distance.

It's always the same whenever she looks at him, he seems different. His eyes almost look at her with affectionately when she isn't even doing anything and she finds it overwhelming.

Because she isn't familiar with these emotions and when she was, they died down very fast.

She didn't want to involve herself with a man especially not him.

"What is it?". She asked turning to him

"Just wondering how many shades do you have?". He asked smiling

"50". She said and her eyes widen when she realises what she has done, "I just said that because it's famous not because I saw it".

He smirks, "Keep telling yourself that. Now I know what kind of things you watch. I never expected an innocent woman into this".

She looks at him horrified, "I didn't watch it".

"Hmm. I believe you". He said grinning because her face was turning red making him want to laugh at how embarrassed she looks, "So, tell me did you read it or watch it?".

"I-I-". She said frustrated trying to think of a way out, "I am done with you".

She turns around marching towards the hall when he blocks her way making her stumble as he suddenly came in front of her.

"You are going to stay with me". He said narrowing his eyes at her, "No more hide and seek".

She shrugged, "You are just a loser who can't find me".

He bends down closer to her making her heart skip a beat, "Trust me. If I want to find you and keep you with me, I will".

She rolls her eyes trying to surpass her inner emotions, "Why do I have to stay with you?. This is after working hours".

"I can care less". He said making her want to slap his head, "Work or not, you will stay with me".

She groaned, "You enjoy everything and won't let me enjoy anything".

"You can enjoy everything". He said smiling as he added in her frustration, "With me".

She throws her hand in the air, "You are the most annoying human on earth".

"The one you like". He said turning around as she follows

"Who is spreading such ridiculous rumours?". She asked trying to match his pace but his long legs made it hard making her groan

He looks at her struggling to keep with him and knowing she will not say it herself so he slows down as she matches his steps and a smile coming on her lips in her achievement making him smile along.

She has to stay with him through the event because every time she tries to hide, he finds her just like he said. She rolls her eyes annoyed at his behaviour and the need to go against his orders only makes her more excited.

The food opens and everyone runs towards him like they were on fire even pushing her in the sea of people. She looks around trying to find him but everyone keeps making it hard for her and she didn't realise this before but she did feel safe with his presence.

She walks towards the table where she has her reservations because there is no way she is falling and fighting all those people over food. Even though food is her life but she values herself to not go off like that.

She sits on her chair with her hand under her chin pouting as she watches everyone coming in with their plates filled with food. She turns her head away only to find more people with food and the sweet aroma filling the hall.

She almost slipped when she finds her favourite dessert in one of the plates. She wanted to try it badly but she didn't want to go in there. She sighs trying to think of a way she can get what she wants without having to do anything.

As she was busy coming with a plan she found the food arriving in front of her and she moves back frowning at the plates.

She raises her head to look at him walking towards her with her favourite dessert and she almost leaps at him excitedly but she snatches the sweet out of his hand devouring in it.

"I know you were dying to have it". He said sitting beside her with his plate, "Why were you not taking anything?".

"Have you seen those people with horn entering there?". She asked as she continued to eat, "I don't want to be their target".

He chuckles, "Your imagination is wild, Laila".

"I try". She said smiling delightfully making his heart flutter

"Are you trying to secure someone here?". He asked trying not to show his interest in the topic but he is very interested

"Of course". She said rolling her eyes, "Why will I doll up and come to an event like this if it's not for a man?".

"Really?". He asked focused on her as he stops eating

She nodded, "I need to find a good man".

"Who?. Did you have someone in your mind when you came here?". He asked as he feels his hand clench at the thought

She nodded, "Would you like to know?".

He nodded not trusting his words in this situation.

She turns to him leaving her food as she leans in closer towards him knocking his breathing when her irresistible scent washes all over him.

"You".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 86 10
There's a lot of cliche sayings. For example, "Sometimes you just can't help who you fall for." That's how Tash and Amir thought the saying went unti...
3.4K 464 16
'There are plenty of ways to die, but only love can kill and keep you alive to feel it.'- Leo Christopher said and he felt that badly but in all thes...
28.1K 988 64
He forced her to marry, not caring about the circumstances. He was obsessed with her, but refused to accept it. He claimed to hate, he vowed to make...
18.9K 782 35
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...