Saviours [OUAT || Double Swan...

Galing kay bethanyjanebooks

We know the story of Emma Swan, mother of Henry, daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. But what about t... Higit pa

Cast
1 - The Pilot
2 - The Pilot
3 - The Thing You Love Most
4 - The Thing You Love Most
5 - Snow Falls
6 - Snow Falls
7 - The Price of Gold
8 - The Price of Gold
10 - That Still Small Voice
11 - The Shepherd
12 - The Shepherd
13 - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
14 - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
15 - Desperate Souls
16 - Desperate Souls
17 - True North
18 - True North
19 - 7:15 a.m.
20 - 7:15 a.m.
21 - Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
22 - Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
23 - Skin Deep
24 - Skin Deep
25 - What Happened to Frederick?
26 - What Happened to Frederick?
27 - Dreamy
28 - Dreamy
29 - Red Handed
30 - Red Handed
31 - Golden Eyes
32 - Heart of Darkness
33 - Heart of Darkness
34 - Hat Trick
35 - Hat Trick
36 - The Stable Boy
37 - The Stable Boy
38 - The Return
39 - The Return
40 - The Stranger
41 - The Stranger
42 - An Apple As Red As Blood
43 - An Apple As Red As Blood
44 - A Land Without Magic
45 - A Land Without Magic
Next Book

9 - That Still Small Voice

1.4K 52 9
Galing kay bethanyjanebooks

Flashback

A crowd was gathered around a puppet show, while everyone was directed, a young boy pickpocketed various people. He went unnoticed and snuck away.

After the puppet show, the boy emptied out the coins he had stolen onto a box, showing his parents.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Careful! Careful!" Martin said, the boys' father.

"Don't let those coin roll away," Myrna said, the boys' mother.

"No, they might..." Martin did a magic trick, making the coin disappear in one hand, "Disappear," Martin said and made it reappear in his other hand, "Whoa, whoa. Look at that!" He said.

The young boy pulled out a small cage with a cricket inside, "Oh, a cricket! I love crickets!" The young boy said.

"Crickets are trouble. Noisy bugs," Myrna said.

"But they get to do whatever they want! Hopping from place to place... They're free," The boy said.

"You're free," Myrna said.

"To do what we want," Martin said.

"To be who you are," Myrna said.

"And you are who you are," Martin said.

"Well, maybe I want to be something else. Maybe I don't want to steal. Maybe I want to be good," The boy said.

"All that from a cricket," Martin said.

"Told ya, trouble," Myrna said.

"Good is another word for weak," Martin said.

"Let us do the thinking for you," Myrna said.

"That's what parents are for," Martin said.

"To help you," Myrna said.

"You are who you are and there's no changing, Jiminy. Right?" Martin said.

"Right," Jiming, the young boy, said.

"Right. Problem solved," Martin said.

End of Flashback

Henry and Archie were in Archie's office having a session, Henry was looking at Archie, almost like he was studying him as Archie wrote in his book.

"You weren't always a cricket," Henry said.

"I wasn't always... Oh, right. Because, um... Because you think I'm Jiminy Cricket," Archie removed his glasses and looked at Henry, "Why... Why do you... Why do you think that, Henry?" Archie asked.

"It's just because of who you are," Henry said.

"And what am I?" Archie asked.

"You're a conscience. You help people see right from wrong," Henry said.

"So, all the crickets in Storybrooke, they were once people, too?" Archie questioned.

Henry walked over to the window, "There aren't any crickets here," Henry opened the window, "Listen," Henry said.

Archie walked over and didn't hear crickets, "Maybe it isn't light enough," Archie said.

"There's never been crickets here. You've just never noticed," Henry said.

"So, you think that's proof that there's a curse?" Archie asked as he closed the window and they sat back down.

"Yes, but I know it's not enough. I'm looking for more," Henry said.

"So, Henry, look. I asked you this one before and you said you'd think about it. Why do you think it's so important that this is real?" Archie asked.

"It... It just is," Henry said.

"Alright. Well, keep thinking about that answer, Henry. Cause I think there's something buried there," Archie said.

Meanwhile, Alana, Emma and Graham were at the station and the twins held up the uniform.

"A tie? You know you don't have to dress a woman as a man to give her authority," Emma said.

"So, you both think you can get people to do what you want in that red coat and that leather jacket?" Graham said.

"I'm getting you to do what I want right now," Emma said as she took the uniform from Alana and placing them in front of Graham.

"Well, at least wear the badges," Graham held out their badges to them, "Go on, take them. If you both really want to be a part of this community, we have to make it official," Graham said.

Alana and Emma took their badges from Graham and clipped them onto their belts when there was a violent shake and all the phones at the station started ringing.

The entire town gathered around the entrance to the tunnels then Regina arrived by car.

"Everyone! Step back, please!" Regina said as walked through the crowd of people.

"Is that a crater?" Ruby asked.

"I doubt it," Amy said.

"No, there were tunnels, old mines. Something collapsed," Marco said.

Regina approached Graham, Emma and Alana, "Sheriff, set up a police perimeter," Regina turned to Marco, "Marco, why don't you help the fire department," Regina looked at Alana and Emma, "Miss Swan's, this is now official town business. You're both free to go," Regina said.

"Well, actually, we work for the town now," Emma said.

Regina looked at Graham, "Emma is my new deputy and Alana is my new detective," Graham said.

"They say the Mayor's always last to know," Regina said.

"It's in my budget," Graham said, he noticed Amy in the crowd and she smiled at him, he returned the smile with a nod.

"Indeed. Deputy, Detective, why don't you both make yourself useful and help with crowd control?" Regina stepped away and stood in front of the crowd of people, "People of Storybrooke, don't be alarmed. We've always known this area was honeycombed with old mining tunnels. But fear not. I'm going to undertake a project to make this area safe, to rehabilitate it into city use. We will bulldoze it, collapse it, pave it," Regina told them.

Henry emerged from the crowd, "Pave it? What if there's something down there?" Henry asked.

"Henry. What are you doing here?" Regina asked him as she leaned down.

"What's down there?" Henry asked her.

"Nothing. Now, step back," Regina pushed him back gently as she stood up straight and looked at the crowd, "In fact, everyone! Please, please step back," Everyone stepped back, "Thank you," Regina said and she noticed a piece of glass, looked at it then pocketed it.

"What was that?" Henry asked.

"Henry, enough," She walked to him and leaned down, "Listen. This is a safety issue. Wait in the car," Regina said and Henry walked to Regina's car.

"Deputy and Detective Swan, Sheriff. Cord off the area," Regina said and they do as they are told.

Henry was sitting in Regina's car, when he got a chance he got out and whispered to Archie, "Hey, Archie! Over here," Henry said.

Henry, Alana, Emma and Archie all gathered by a police car, "This requires all of Operation Cobra. The three of you," Henry said.

"I didn't realise I was in Operation Cobra," Archie said.

"Of course you are. You know everything. We can't let her do this. What if there's something down there?"Henry said.

"They're just some old tunnels," Alana said.

"That just happens to collapse right after you both get here? You're both changing things. You're weakening the curse," Henry said.

"That's not what's happening," Emma said.

"Yes, it is! Did either of you do anything different today? Cause something made this happen," Henry said and both Alana and Emma touched their badges on their belts.

Regina walked up to the four of them, "Henry, I told you to wait in the car. Detective, Deputy, do your jobs," Regina said.

Alana and Emma walked in a different direction to Henry. Archie goes to leave, but Regina stopped him, "Dr Hopper. A word, please?" Archie looked at her, "Okay. We're done with this," Regina said.

"Uh, excuse me?" Archie said.

"My son. We need a treatment plan. Everything I do he thinks is part of some horrible plot. I can't cover up a safety hazard without him thinking I'm hiding something. How am I hiding something terrible in an old mine? How is any of this logical to him?" Regina said.

"He's got an amazing imagination," Archie said.

"Yes, that you let run rampant," Regina said.

"Well, I think it would be wrong to rip away the world he constructed. I'd rather use it to try and gain..." Archie said.

"Sometimes, I think you've forgotten. You work for me. You're an employee. And I can fire you. This is my town. You will lose your office, lose your house, I can cut you down to size until you're a tiny, shrunken, little creature and this, will be the only over your damn head," Regina threatened as she held up Archie's umbrella.

"What would you have me do?" Archie asked.

"You take that delusion out of my son's head and you crush it," Regina said and turned to see Graham and Amy talking and laughing, she glared at them.

Flashback

In a field, several caravans were parked and many people are outside preparing and setting up tents. Jiminy, now an adult, and his parents were there as one of the entertainers.

"Come on, Jiminy. Oh, I remember this place," Myrna watched the people, "Looks like it's been a good year," Myrna said.

"Yeah, you can tell by all the fat people," Martin said.

"Maybe we can run the elf tonic scam again," Myrna said.

"Can't we just..." He parents looked at him, "Can't we just put on a show? We make enough on the ticket sales. Do we have to steal, too?" Jiminy said.

"We don't need to, but it's nice. We steal from them and they steal from someone else," Martin said.

"It's called an economy," Myrna said.

"We're a vital part of it," Martin said.

"I want to change... I want to quit," Jiminy said.

"Oh, this again!" Myrna said.

"Well, you can't now," Martin said.

"We're getting old," Myrna complained.

"It's my hip," Martin complained.

"My liver," Myrna complained.

"I've got lumps in strange places," Martin complained.

"I've got burning sensations," Myrna complained.

"You better stay with us," Martin said.

"Just until we die," Myrna said.

"Now, be a good boy and set up," Martin said.

Jiminy was setting up for the puppet show as it rained. A young boy with an umbrella approached him.

"Puppets! Wow, what a great job you have!" Jiminy looked at him and the boy noticed the unhappy look on Jiminy's face, "You don't like it?" The boy said.

"No. No, I don't. Same show, same fairs every year," Jiminy said.

"Then why don't you do something else?" The boy said.

"This is just who I am," Jiminy noticed the boy was still looking at him, "What? Did you just come out here to watch us set up?" Jiminy said.

"No, I came out here to listen to the crickets," The boy said.

Jiminy listened and heard crickets chirp, "Oh, crickets. Why I haven't listened to the crickets in a while. Hey, you better get home. You're going to catch a cold," Jiminy said.

"So are you," The boy handed Jiminy his umbrella, "Here, have my umbrella. I don't live far. I can't wait to see the show!" The boy said and ran off.

End of Flashback

Archie was in his office, sat deep in thought as Marco walked in, "Hey, Arch!" Marco said.

"Marco?" Archie stood up, "What are you doing here?" Marco made eating a sandwich gesture, "Oh, lunch. I'm sorry, I forgot... I got another patient. Another time?" Archie said.

"Sure, of course," Henry ran around Marco and into the room, "Hey! Have a good session, Henry," Marco said and ruffled up Henry's hair before he left.

Henry and Archie both sat down on the couches, "Hey," Archie said.

"Are you recruiting Geppetto for Operation Cobra?" Henry asked him.

"You think Marco's, Geppetto?" Archie asked.

"Sure. He's Jiminy Cricket's best friend and Marco's yours," Henry said with a shrug.

"Henry... Henry, look. W...We really need to talk about this, okay?" Archie said.

"I know you're convinced, but I know where I can get proof," Henry said and unzipped his backpack and showed Archie what was in it.

"What is it? Flashlight? Candy bars? Oh, wait, Henry. Henry, you do not want to go down there," Archie said.

"Alana and Emma are here and stuff's happening. I have to look at it," Henry said.

"Henry, Henry. Stop. Stop. There is no proof. Look, all of this... All of this is a delusion. Do you know what a delusion is?" Archie said.

"I...I think so," Henry said confused.

"It's something that's not real. And... And not healthy. And I thought that you'd outgrow this, but Henry, you know... Not it's turned into a psychosis," Henry looked confused, "Do you know what a psychosis is?" Henry shook his head, "Th...That's when you can no longer tell what's real and if that continues, then... Then I have to lock you away. Henry, look. This has to stop for your own good. You got to wake up. This nonsense must end!" Archie said.

Henry got up and stormed out of Archie's office.

Meanwhile, Mary Margaret and David were playing hangman in David's room at the hospital. Mary Margaret was guessing what David decided for her to guess; _AR_   _AR_AR__.

"I don't know... M?" Mary Margaret said.

"Mmhmm. Two of them," David wrote M's at the front of both words and looked at her, "Get it yet?" David asked.

Mary Margaret smiled bashfully, "Yes. And I'm completely mortified. I almost hanged on my own name," Mary Margaret said.

"Don't know. I would never have let you hang. I would've added toes, a hat, maybe a horse," David said.

"Is this a game you played a lot? Uh, before?" Mary Margaret asked.

"I don't know," David said as he glanced at her.

"It'll come back. They're sending you home in a week. They have to think you're progressing, don't they?" Mary Margaret said.

"Physically," David said.

"Well, you're making new memories just fine," Mary Margaret said.

"Maybe I'll like these better," David said.

"Okay, play again?" Mary Margaret suggested.

Kathryn walked in with a box, "Can I guess, too?" Kathryn asked.

"Oh, Mrs Nolan," Mary Margaret stood up, "I, uh... Oh, it's noon alright. I didn't realise. I should go," Mary Margaret said as she looked at the clock.

"Good day, Miss Blanchard," Kathryn said.

Mary Margaret got up and left the room, she walked over to the counter, signed herself out and she overhead Kathryn's and David's conversation, she looked over to see Kathryn opening the box she brought.

"Honey, I brought more picture. Maybe it'll jog something," Kathryn showed him a photo, "It's our old dog, Ajax. Remember?" Kathryn said.

"Yeah... Yeah, Ajax," David said with a smile.

Alana, Emma and Mary Margaret were in the loft, the twins sat at the breakfast bar as Mary Margaret made them drinks.

"I'm the worst person in the world," Mary Margaret said.

"Really? In the whole world?" Emma said.

"I know someone who could top you in that ranking," Alana said and Emma nudged her.

"If Kathryn was horrible it'd be easier, but she's so... Nice," Mary Margaret said.

"And what, exactly, would be easier?" Alana asked.

"Nothing," Mary Margaret said.

"Nothing's a good idea. You're smart, you know not to get involved with a married guy. It's not worth the heartache, trust me," There was a knock at the door, "I'll get it," Alana said.

Alana walked over, answered the door and saw Henry crying, Alana's eyes widened, "Kid? What happened?" Henry ran into Alana and hugged her as Emma and Mary Margaret looked at them, "Come on, what happened?" Alana said.

Alana knocked on Archie's office door, when he doesn't answer then Alana and Emma walked in.

"Archie! Archie! What did you do?!" Alana stood in front of him, "You told me not to take the fantasy away. You told me it would devastate him!" Alana said.

"Of course, if therapy stops working, you adjust it," Archie said.

"Is it her? Did she threaten you? What could be strong enough to drown out your own conscience?" Emma said.

"I do not need to defend my professional decisions to either of you, okay?" Archie said.

Alana's phone rang, she looked at the caller I.D. and answered, "Hello, Madame Mayor. Nice work," Alana said as she walked away from them.

"You with him?" Regina asked over the phone.

"Yes, I'm with Dr Hopper and guess what?" Alana looked at Archie, "You left your fingerprints all over him when you tried-," Alana began to say.

"Not him," Regina interrupted, "Henry. Is he with you?" Regina asked.

Alana placed her hand on Emma's arm, getting her attention, "We dropped Henry at your office an hour ago," Alana said.

"Well, he's not here," Regina said.

"I don't know where he is," Alana said.

"Oh.." The twins looked at Archie, "I do," Archie said.

Meanwhile, Henry was seen at the entrance to the mining tunnel, he turned on his flashlight and entered the tunnels.

Flashback

Rumpelstiltskin was in a room and was spinning straw into gold, Delphinia was sat at the table looking at her wolf locket and opened it, smiling to herself. Jiminy entered and placed a bag on top of a table.

Delphinia looked over as Rumpelstiltskin walked towards him, "Thank you very much. And the names? To whom did these treasures belong?" Jiminy took out a list, placed it on top of the pile and Rumpelstiltskin threw him a strand of gold thread, "Gold thread, for your thievery. Thank you. You can go," Jiminy turned to leave reluctantly, "But you want something else, don't you?" Rumpelstiltskin glanced at him, "Something with magic," Rumpelstiltskin said, taking back the gold thread, placing it in a bowl along with another potion. It began to glow.

"Every year, I'm stuck in that damn wagon. I want to be free. I want to... I want to be someone else, but something keeps holding me back," Jiminy said.

"Something? Or someone?" Rumpelstiltskin said and Delphinia looked over.

"It's my parents," Jiminy said.

"Then I have exactly what you need. This will set you free," Rumpelstiltskin held up a vial containing the potion, "Pour it, sprinkle it, put it in their curds and whey... Anything will work," Jiminy went to take it but Rumpelstiltskin pulled it back, "Ah! But you have more to give to me. Tell you what, after the potion has done its work, leave them where they are and I'll come collect them. It'll be my fee," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"What will become of them?" Jiminy said.

"Worry you not. They'll be in safe hands and you'll be free," Rumpelstiltskin said.

Jiminy took the vial and left, Delphinia looked at her father and walked out of the room.

End of Flashback

Alana, Emma and Archie arrived at the entrance to the tunnel, the three of them were calling out Henry's name. Archie's dog was always with them barking.

"Henry!" Alana said.

"Henry!" Archie said.

"Henry!" Emma said.

Archie noticed Pongo sniffing around at something in the entrance, "What you got there, Pongo?" Archie said as he walked over.

"I don't think he's here," Alana said.

"I think he is," The twins turned to Archie as he held up one of Henry's candy bars, he hand with him, "Candy bar. He had these with him," Archie said.

Alana's eyes widened and went to run into the mining tunnel but Emma held her back.

Inside the mining tunnel, Henry used his flashlight as he searched around the mine. He came across another piece of glass that was similar to the piece that Regina had found earlier. Suddenly, the mine started to shake and began to collapse.

Outside the mining tunnel, at the entrance, the three of them felt the ground shake again.

"Henry!" Archie called out as he entered the mining tunnel, but stayed near the entrance.

"Archie!" Emma said as she held Alana back.

"Henry, it's not safe!" Archie called out.

"Henry!" Alana shouted.

"Henry!" Archie called out and walked a little further into the mining tunnel then the entrance suddenly collapsed.

"Archie! Archie! Henry!" Alana and Emma yelled.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

7.1K 176 20
Y/N L/N is the sister to Emma Swan and daughter to Snow White and Prince Charming. You go with your friend Henry Mills to find your sister and to br...
44.5K 1.9K 46
Magic is in Storybrooke. Memories have returned. Families reunited. Curse is broken. As the curse is broken, Elias and Emma finally meet their parent...
50K 1.3K 51
Astrid is the sister of Emma Swan making them both the daughters of Snow White and Prince Charming. The sisters entered Storybooke on separate paths...
45.8K 2.1K 46
The group travels to Neverland to save Henry, who has been taken there, under Pan's orders. Athena's whereabouts are still unknown to everyone, but C...