Demon slayer x male reader [d...

By Divine_God1

This story is about a teen named (Y/N) Adachi who joins the demon slayer corps after a tragic incident (None... More

Y/N & the 10th hashira (Information)
Tragedy
Training begins now
Becoming apart of the corps
Tanjiro Kamado
Training the newbies
The training
The Train
Just a dream
Goodbye
Red light district
Carnage
Final strike
King of the dead
Sword smith village
Once again sorry
....

Nothing but pain

1.9K 32 6
By Divine_God1

It had now been a few days since Ichirou's death and the butterfly estate had never been so quite. (Y/N) was sitting outside with Kai who was laying down. The brown haired male patted the wolfs head then sighed "still thinking about neesan?" Kanao spoke walking to the male.

(Y/N) just sadly nodded before looking at Kanao getting a hug from her. Just then the three girls showed up "when's neesan coming back?" Kiyo asked. By just saying this it made (Y/N)'s heart drop ".....I don't know kiyo...." he said still looking down.

Kanao looked down and saw that (Y/N)'s fist was shaking "this is that demons fault, no it's my fault..." he said with hatred in his tone. Kanao looked at (Y/N) "it wasn't you're fault (Y/N) he-!".

He pulled himself away from her "NO ITS MY FAULT WHILE HE WAS FIGHTING THE DEMONS ALL I COULD DO WAS SHAKE AND WATCH!"

Shinobu hearing all the commotion came outside trying to calm the male down "(Y/N) it's not your fault...".

"FOR FUCK SAKES STOP BEING SO FUCKING NICE SHINOBU!"

"(Y/N) language" kanao said looking at the three young girls as (Y/N) sighed then went to the dojo.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

(Y/N) had isolated himself in the dojo snapping multiple kendo sticks because of the impact on the dummy's. He then lashed out in rage and threw the handle of the current kendo that he had just snapped at the wall. He then saw looked to the door to see Shinobu holding something.

(Y/N) sighed "I'm sorry Shinobu-San I was just angry".

"It's fine we've all been there..." she replied looking down then went silent for a small bit then handed (Y/N) a wrapped gift.

"What's this?"

"It was something Ichirou was planning to give to you when you got back..."

(Y/N) looked at the gift and ripped it open to see a black haori with a white dragon at the back of it.

(Y/N) eyes went wide looking at the haori then saw a card on the inside. (Y/N) then grabbed the card and opened it to see a letter and started reading it.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Ichirou was at his desk rereading a letter that he had written for (Y/N)

Hey bud.

If your reading this that means my time has finally come and I'm no longer around. Originally I wasn't planning to put this depressing letter in your gift but here we are. I've recently been having a really weird feeling since tanjiro has come around, you know with the whole thing about him meeting Muzan doesn't sit well with me. I've had this weird vision of a train and things that felt so real. I've seen fucked up things in their bud and quite frankly I don't want those to become real. I find it weird that you've got a mission with rengoku on a train. Maybe it's just me being paranoid but something in my gut is saying that things are going south real quick. Bud if this vision I saw was real then I know the outcome that will be and I'm not letting that happen. I've lost enough family because of demons I'm not losing more of it. I'm sorry that I won't be around to help you at the other three knuckleheads out with breathing styles. Look after Shinobu and the others alright. Take care of yourself.

Ichirou sighed then folded the paper and put it in a envelope then put it on the haori. He then proceeded to wrap the gift.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

(Y/N) wiped the tears away "he knew it he was going to die" the male then looked at Shinobu "did he ever tell you about this?" Shinobu simply shook her head.

"He never told me" she kneeled in front of the male "how bout you put that on for Ichirou".

(Y/N) nodded then took off his old haori then put the new one on. Shinobu smiled then stood up and for an instant saw Ichirou standing next to the young male with a smile on his face. Shinobu eyes went wide at the sight.

(Y/N) saw this "you okay Shinobu-San?" Shinobu then smiled "I'm fine" she said wiping away a tear from her face. (Y/N) stood up then spun around then soon stopped "you know I've got a good way the pay tribute" Shinobu raised her eyebrow.

"How?"

"You will see" (Y/N) then picked up the rubbish and threw it away before walking inside the butterfly estates main building.
(Y/N) walked to his room and grabbed his money then ran out of the butterfly estate.

(Y/N) eventually reached a mask store and and saw a white kitsune mask.

(Y/N) looked at it then grabbed it and tried it on. He took the mask off shortly after and payed for the mask then walked out putting the mask on.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Meanwhile in the afterlife Ichirou didn't know what to feel seeing the two people that abandoned him and his siblings. He was hugging his mother but then pushed her away "Why...Why did you's abandon us" he asked then looked at his father then slowly walked to him.

"Because of what you two did I didn't much of a childhood. I got sleepless nights because I was protecting Akio and Mai. Do you two know what it feels like to be one responsible of your younger siblings death?!?"

His father tried to calm down "Ichirou list-!"

"NO! YOU LISTEN TO ME!"

"Do you know how it felt when they asked me when you two were coming back? Do you know what it felt like when I realized you two weren't coming back?!?" Ichirou had now broke down into tears.

"Ichirou we didn't abandon you three" his mother said in attempt to calm down her son slowly walking over to him. Ichirou felt his mother's arms wrap around him "we were suppose to return that night" she said running her hand through her sons hair.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Flash back

Akari and Kaito were currently with Ichirou outside their house as the sun was starting to set "Remember Ichirou keep this going and go inside before it gets dark" Kaito instructed as his oldest son nodded taking the wisteria candle.

"You can count on me father!" Ichirou said pridefully.

"At it boy!" His father replied ruffling the child's hair. Akari then kissed her sons forehead "look after your siblings while we are at the village" she said then walked off with Kaito.

The two were now in the forest looking around their surroundings "Kaito we should hurry" Akari said as she looked at the sun. Her husband nodded then picked up the pace.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

They finally reached the village but the downside was that it was dark out and the village was dead silent with everyone in their house. They looked around "you don't think that 'they' are out Kaito?" Akari asked holding her husbands hand tightly.

"I don't know Akari" he said and started walking slowly. They walked around the village to see that there was one man walking around in a suit with a white fedora.

"Excuse me are you lost?" Kaito asked.

The male turned around to reveal kibutsuji muzan "oh how kind of you, I've just been wondering why this town is so empty?" He asked.

Akari looked at muzan to see that his eyes had slits then started tugging on her husbands arm "Kaito we must leave NOW" she said. It took Kaito a little bit to understand what his wife was saying then finally noticed to slit in the mans eyes.

The two then started running as muzan chuckled "you can run....but you can't hide" Muzan then smirked as he started to slowly follow. Kaito and Akari ran as fast as they could turning down into a dead end.

They then heard the sound of shoes tapping the ground. They turned around and saw Muzan with a smug grin on his face. Kaito charged at Muzan tackling him "Akari go now!" He said.
Akari looked at her husband with tears eyes before running past the two.

"You're a brave one Kaito? Was it?" Muzan said but then kneed Kaito getting him to loosen his grip "but it won't save you both" he whispered before yanking Kaito off of him. He then impaled Kaito with his hand.Kaito stumbled back then fell to the ground.

"Now it's time to go chase after that wife of yours Kaito" Muzan then went to leave but was stopped as Kaito grabbed his left leg. Muzan chuckled then crouched down and faced Kaito "still want to fight hm?" Muzan then stood up and stomped on Kaito's head.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Akari was nearly out of the village but the saw muzan standing before her with blood covering his right leg and his right forearm. Muzan just waved "sorry for taking so long your husband certainly was a fighter" he mocked then slowly walked over. Muzan then looked around and saw the street was pretty much empty "my look at how convenient things are today".

Akari stumbled back falling down as muzan was now no more then centimeters away. He grabbed her chin "you know you're really beautiful so it will pain me when I have to kill you" he said. Akari just begged for her life to be spared "please please just let me live" Muzan smirked "sorry but no".

Flashback end

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

"I'm so sorry for what you had to go through because of that son" his mother said running her fingers through his hair. Ichirou had given up trying to be angry and hugged his mother back crying into her shoulder.

"Ara Ara, you never did suit crying Ichirou" a voice said which caused Ichirou's eyes to shoot up trying to find where the voice came from. He looked around teary eyed then saw Kanae standing there with a smile.

"Neesan!" He cried as his mother let go of him as he ran to kanae hugging her "Ara Ara have you missed me that much?" She said with that kind voice he had missed for so long. His parents smiled as they watched their son.

"I'm sorry I didn't make it in time to help you!" He said hugging Kanae tightly. Kanae smiled then stepped back making some space "look at how you've grown I wouldn't have recognized you if it wasn't for that haori she said kindly as she smiled. Ichirou wiped his tears away then smiled.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Ichirou had calmed down and was now talking with his parents and Kanae "so how's that girl you've been close with?" His mother teased "Mom!" He said "have you and Shinobu finally gotten to that relationship?" Kanae asked.

Ichirou just started stuttering "I-I-I-I" this got a laugh out of the other three "aww I don't think I've ever seen you so flustered before" Kanae teased. This caused the male to cover his face with his haori "so Shinobu's her name" his father said as Ichirou then covered faced the corner.

"Who knew you's would tease me this much...."
He mumbled "come on son it was just a joke" his father said as Ichirou rocked back and forth. Kanae and Akari giggled until Ichirou said something bizarre "why does it hurt being here.....".

The three looked amongst each other "because you don't belong here Son" Akari said with tears in her eyes. Ichirou looked and saw that his body was fading "wait I can take you's with me" he said running over to the three as he tried hugging them but his arms phased through them.

"I'm sorry but our time has passed" Kanae said losing her smile "NO! you three should come back, Shinobu misses you Kanae and I've missed talking with you three" he said as the three started tearing up. Ichirou was pouring his heart out letting everything he wanted to say out.

"Take this chance okay son" Kaito said
"Eat lots and make the most out of everything okay" Akari said then cried "and make sure to protect Shinobu and the others" Kanae said then smiled as Ichirou faded away.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Akaza watched with muzan as Ichirou's body started gaining black marks and two more eyes.

Ichirou's eyes then shot open

"who the fuck are you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.6K 17
in which, a transgender boy dies in a car accident and gets isekai'd into his favorite anime and manga. started: 9/5/21 ended: 7/6/21 hello! this is...
501K 10.1K 25
Y/N Rengoku was verbally and physically abused by her father, but it didn't corrupt her in any way. She was kind and thoughtful. She is the Sun Pilla...
218K 6K 44
DESCENDANT OF THE SUN [ 伊黒 小芭内 ] Obanai Iguro [ 鬼滅の刃 ] Kimetsu no Yaiba / Demon Slayer "Once you've learned the particular breathing, you'll danc...
144K 3.9K 42
In pursuit of their goals, Y/N heads out to become a Demon Slayer. However, after meeting a girl named Nezuko with a secret to hide, everything Y/N t...