UnOrdinary Short-ish Stories

By Astraea_Skye

UnOrdinary fanfiction with different prompts, some stories are connected, some chatfics, some crack-ish chapt... More

Preview
Isen is Simp
Arlo's Character Development and Feelings
Elaine's Backstory
Elaine's Backstory 2
John and Sera
Chat (This is for Fun)
March Break Plans
1k+ Reads?!? (Not a chapter)
March Break Part 2
March Break Part 3
March Break Part 4
Um WoW
March Break Part 5
March Break Part 6
March Break Last Part
Fantasy AU (A&E)
cECiLe
Headcanons i guess..?
John Character Study
Parent Head Cannons
Halloween Special
Very Late Christmas Chapter
Fantasy AU (B&R)
Kidnapped
Voting
Spice Eating
J-pop/K-pop AU
Support System
biGbRaiN
Prom
Prom pt. 2
Community Service

Blyke and Remi

1K 21 43
By Astraea_Skye

The gang minus Cecile, she's an honorary member (said by Isen only), were heading to Woaba Boba for some downtime. Midterms were coming up and Sera and Remi wanted to spend at least one more time all together. They managed to convince all of them to come, albeit it wasn't that hard convincing John and the chaotic duo.

What was hard was convincing Arlo. They only managed to convince Arlo by grabbing Elaine to help and promising him that the chaotic duo wouldn't get into that much trouble for 2 weeks.

They were walking to Woaba Boba when Isen nudged Blyke and waggled his eyebrows knowingly, "You going to tell her today? We won't see her that much for the next month." Blyke just blushed and elbowed his ribs.

"Shut up Isen, and no. I'm not telling her today. She's already stressed with the midterm tests, I don't need to add to that."

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm maybe I was wrong." Isen muses out loud, Blyke gives him a confused look and Isen continues. "You love her, it's not just a crush. Blyke you love Re-!" before he could finish Blyke slapped his mouth hard. "Shut it!" Blyke hisses lowly.

Isen gives him a look and Blyke just sighs and lets his hand fall. Isen grumbled, rubbing his mouth area, he didn't need to slap him that hard.

It was true, he does love her, a lot. He's known her for almost 3 years and she's managed to mean more to him than people he knows double the years of.

He would do anything for her if it meant she was happy. Blyke may be bad at feelings but he's straight-forward so why can't he just tell her that he like-loves her. Maybe it's because she's kind, fair, beautiful-.........he has to stop thinking like that.

Another reason he hasn't confessed before is that she just lost her brother not too long ago, he didn't want to be there only because she was mourning, he wanted to have his feeling reciprocated. He didn't want to be a rebound.

He was so lost in thought that he hit his head on the door of Woaba Boba, "hey cherry-top watch where you're going!" Isen taunted him, he grits his teeth, clenching his fist to stop from hitting him. "Watch it carrot-top." Blyke mocks Isen's earlier words. Isen glowers at him, he merely smirks back.

"You guys are impossible, I don't know how Remi deals with you guys constantly," Sera says with a shake of the head.

"I'm going to have to agree with Seraphina, you guys are ridiculous, always getting into trouble. Elaine and Remi told me you guys won't get into trouble for 2 weeks, if I hear one word that has to do something with you guys getting into trouble I will make sure you guys regret it." Arlo warned them, they shivered at the thought of angering Arlo. "I'll join Asslo as well if you guys don't behave for the next 2 weeks. I'm trying to enjoy the last couple of weeks before midterms come up." John added

Now they were downright terrified, getting on Arlo's bad side is one thing but getting on John's? They never want to experience that ever again. Now  Isen's nightmares consist of Arlo and John, both holding a fork and knife.

They get seated in a booth; Elaine, Arlo, and Remi on one side and John, Sera, Blyke, and Isen on the other. Isen is waggling his eyebrows at Blyke while Blyke flushes and glares back. Sera is beating John at angry pigs and Elaine, Remi, and Arlo are talking about the upcoming tests.

Isen being Isen is still teasing Blyke without even talking, he's just giving Blyke the look.

"Good Afternoon and welcome to Woaba Boba! What can I get you guys today?" A waiter steps in and asks.

"3 mango boba, 1 passionfruit boba, 1 strawberry  boba, 1 milk tea boba, and 1 large coffee." Sera orders. "Coming right up!" The waiter says before leaving.

"Hey! Why didn't you order a bubble tea drink for Asslo?" John asks, Sera merely shrugs and says "Black coffee, plain and bitter just like him." she repeats the words she said a few months ago. Arlo's frown deepens slightly but his eyes glimmer with nostalgia. He was glad that the responsibilities he had taken on had finally been let go. He was stubborn and took on way too much.

"Wait who wanted passionfruit and the original? Mango is obviously the best. I know Remi loves strawberries so it would make sense for her to order a strawberry bubble tea." John asked

Blyke says that he wanted the passionfruit so that would mean Isen got the original.

Isen waggles his eyebrows at Blyke and smirks, "passion huh?" Blyke was confused for a second before turning the color of his hair. His mouth is slightly opened, he didn't expect that quip.

Arlo notices the interaction just in time for their drinks to arrive. He is slightly intrigued as to what could get the redhead to get this flustered unless they were talking about a certain pinkette.

Arlo glances at the pinkette from the corner of his eye, she has the same energy as her brother, he thinks solemnly. Remi would be good for Blyke, Blyke is a closed-off person. He might be open about opinions and isn't afraid to say them but he's not the best with his feelings.

Knowing Blyke since he came to Wellston he would most likely be keeping his emotions to himself. He reluctantly admits that he isn't the best with his feelings either, he would rather deal with all of The Royal's duties than face his feelings but that is for another time. His mind betrays him and he flicks his eyes to a certain bluenette.

He shifts his attention back to the 2 crackheads, sipping from his coffee to conceal the smirk on his face. It was time to get Blyke to deal with his feelings.

"What are you two talking about?" Arlo asks, only causing Blyke's face to get even redder if that was even possible because all of his friends shift their attention to them. Isen smirks, Blyke sees it and his eyes widen because he knows what his so-called best friend is going to do.

Remi looked slightly concerned about how red Blyke's face is and asks if he's okay.

Seraphina butts in and says "Remi, these 2 are never okay."

"~Blyke has a crush~," Isen says in a sing-song voice.

John smirks, having already known from observing his roommate.

Sera has an idea of who it is but she doesn't care that much, she rather not get involved with other people's relationships.

Elaine is surprised at the revelation, she thought that Blyke would go through high school just focusing on studies and his ability growth. She does have an inkling of who it is.

Arlo being Asslo says, "Oh I already know. Took someone long enough to say it though, I didn't get involved since it wasn't my place too." John looks at him incredulously "Then why did you jump me at the turf war fields then if-" John brings his hands up and make a quoting movement "-it wasn't your place to." John repeats Arlo's earlier words.

Arlo glares at him and explains his reasoning again, "You weren't acting your rank and your secret ability could have destroyed the school. Your secret ability did end up destroying it. And even though what I did was.....................wrong in a sense I did it for the good of the school." Arlo sighs as if talking about this is physically hurting him "I admit that I did choose it mostly for my gain but the way you were dealing with your past trauma was wrong. I did apologize for my actions, I realized what I did was wrong."

(this is unlike Asslo but if he explains smth that is important he goes all the way so the so-called idiots would understand him cause he still thinks he's better than most people.)

John stares at him for a few moments before settling on "I still don't like you, I hated you. A part of me still does but not as bad as before."

"The feeling is mutual," Arlo states, Blyke almost sighs in relief that their attention was taken off of him. Almost

Isen has other plans.

"Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo back to Blyke having a crush?" he suggests innocently it's almost insolent.

All of them nod and in sync turn their heads to Blyke who now looks like he was in the sun for hours and looking like he was ready to strangle Isen. His face was incredibly flushed from embarrassment and annoyance.

"I. Do. Not. Like. Anyone." Blyke grits out through his clenched teeth.

"We both know that you're lying bro," Isen teases, he and John are recording this all unfold for blackmail purposes. John joins Isen in teasing Blyke, "Yea Blyke, I live with you and I'm pretty sure that I know who you like. The girl from Algebra right?" Blyke's face turns into one with betrayal and confusion clear as day on it.

He knows who Johns talking about but why would he think that he liked her? Sure she was pretty but she's nothing compared to Remi. After the joker incident, it took a while for Blyke to trust John but he eventually created a bond with John.

"I know who you're talking about and I for sure do not like her," Blyke denies.

"The way you worded that suggests that you do like someone, you said that you don't but what you just said is suggesting that you do." Elaine points out, out of everyone he least expected her to join in but from the facial expression she's just stating facts. "You've been spending way too much time with Arlo that you picked up his deduction skills," Blyke mutters under his breath so that no one hears him.

His face is still the color of tomato but he is still denying that he has feelings for anyone. With every deny of liking someone the sadness in Remi's face becomes more apparent that even Isen notices.

He doesn't like seeing his friends sad so he takes it upon himself and gets involved even if the risk is to get his ass beaten by an irate Blyke.

"Blyke likes you, Remi. So stop looking so sad. I don't get how you haven't noticed, he didn't hide it very well. Also, I am so done with being a third-wheel when we hang out so just get your emotions out now." Isen says oh so dramatically.

John snickers as he secretly is still recording, Sera smiles mischievously when she notices that he's recording this.

Remi goes into shock as her face gets pinker by the second. Her mouth is slightly agape as she just stares ahead. Elaine waves her hand in front of her but gets no response. She looks slightly concerned but from all the romance movies she watched she knows that Remi will be fine. John on the other hand hits Isen on the back of his head, "you idiot, you broke Remi!"

This would cause chaos to be unleashed in Woba Boba, if you're with this group there is always chaos. Blyke and Isen would start to argue for.........................a long time. Maybe 10-15 minutes.

It started as just arguing about exposing Blyke but it turned into full-on exposing each other. The others were just enjoying their argument for as long as they can before things get too hectic. Elaine was thinking about breaking them up but Arlo looks at her and shakes his head, she enjoys the show before she has to heal one of the crackheads.

"You sleep while mumbling about how afraid you are of Arlo and the fork!! Like how pathetic is that?!?! You have nightmares of Arlo being your boss and him threatening you with a fucking fork!!" Blyke yells at him, Arlo looked mildly smug at that.

Luckily, there aren't that many people in the shop but the people that are in the shop are shooting them annoyed or concerned looks.

'Oh this motherfucker is so dead' Isen thinks as he exposes his best bro. "You think that's pathetic!?!?! You dressed up as a Goku wannabe! You used to shoot your beams everywhere and yell Kamehameha!! Do you think it's cool?!?! You looked like a lost, little Goku wannabe!"

Before Blyke could retaliate Remi comes out of her state of shock with a nice coating of pink on her cheeks. She looks at Blyke to see him already looking at her wide-eyed. She smiles sweetly at him and he swears that he could die happy. "I like you too, Blyke. I have for a while and I didn't say anything 'cause I didn't want to ruin our friendship and Rei only died a few months ago. I didn't want to see you as a distraction so I waited." She giggled and Blyke just fell deeper into the hole known as 'His love for Remi'.

"I'm kinda glad that Isen butts himself in. If he didn't who would've known when you would say something." She was smiling at him now and he swore that his face felt like fire.

He couldn't speak, he couldn't move, he was too shocked.

"Remi I think you broke Blyke now." Sera points out mischievously, Remi flushes and squeaks out something before burying her face in her arms on the table. Whatever she said none of them could decipher.

Between Remi hiding her face in her arms and Blyke still being shocked and his face getting redder by the minute, everyone was having a good time.

John was laughing his butt off while still recording.

Arlo was holding in his snickers, from the 3 years he's known Blyke not once has he seen Blyke's face this red.

Sera was laughing with John just not as loud.

Isen on the other hand is cackling like a hyena. His eyes were almost tearing up.

Elaine was finally happy that one of her ships happened. "Aww, that's so cute. You guys would be so adorable together."

Remi's face was turning even more red from that comment, she looked up for a moment to see if Blyke was back to normal but he was still in his shocked mode.

Elaine being beside Remi could hear her mumble things like "this idiot" and "what's taking so long for him to answer? I wasn't shocked for that long." Elaine pats her shoulder and tells her it's not a big deal, that we all know that he would reciprocate her feelings. Remi gives her a look "says the person who blushes like a tomato when Asslo touches her." Remi shot back, she was kinda frustrated about how long it took Blyke to say anything.

Elaine turned into a tomato and hides her face in her hands.

Arlo coughs and looks anywhere but, Elaine.

John snickers at how Asslo's demeanor changed when Remi mentioned a certain healer.

Sera smirks at Elaine having spent time talking about it with her, Elaine would always be embarrassed when she would bring the topic up.

Isen being Isen would start cackling even louder, he almost fell on the floor.

All of them were getting weird stares. A waiter comes up and gives Isen a concerned look, "Mister are you okay?" John snickers, he felt bad for the waiter since he has to deal with Isen.

Arlo answers for Isen since it doesn't seem like Isen would stop anytime soon, "he needs some water. Sorry for the inconvenience." The waiter waves it off and brings a cup of cold water to their table.

Isen attempts to drink it. Keyword attempts.

He ends up choking on the water and spitting some out on the table, luckily most of them had their drinks in hand and not on the table. Most. Blyke's passionfruit boba was still on the table and was covered in Isen's water and spit.

The waiter who was standing nearby saw this and scowl to the ground, "they don't pay me enough for this." Remi brings her head up from her previous position and makes sure that he's okay. The rest would either smirk or laugh or both.

After Isen apologized to the staff members there they head to the park, the sun was starting to set by the time they got there. Isen was pulling a still shocked Blyke with him since he was too scared to do anything against Arlo and John. He did whine the entire way through.

They get situated on the grass and everyone starts to tease Remi, minus Arlo. He's just smirking. Remi was flushed pink from her neck to her ears at this point. He did however get an unexpected question from the pinkette.

"Arlo..............you're okay if Blyke and I get together?" she asks when they stop teasing her.

Arlo looks at her oddly, "why wouldn't I be okay? Why do you care about my opinion on your relationship with Blyke?" He asks her, Remi twiddles her fingers and casts her eyes downwards. "I just................ you were close with Rei and Rei always told me if I were to have a relationship with anyone to get his confirmation since I was his little sister. Even though you're still a jerk you still helped me so I just wanted your confirmation in place of Rei's." Blyke was back from his shocked mode by now but he didn't want to interrupt this, it was obviously important to Remi.

Arlo stares at her for a few moments before answering "I think you would be good for Blyke, you would help him accept his emotions better. He makes you happy, he's strong, he's......................smart compared to Isen and he has a good head on him. But, if he hurts you I will personally take out The Fork since those two seem to be afraid of it."

Sera adds to this "I would personally freeze the time so Asslo's forks would hit their mark."

"I will kill Blyke afterward if Asslo's forks don't kill him," John adds.

Isen speaks up as well "Blyke is my bro but Remi is a cinnamon roll that could break someone's nose and they would thank her. I will bring a shovel and bury him after we are sure Blyke is dead."

Elaine seems to be into this as well considering that she's a healer, "I won't heal him and will hide the evidence."

Blyke at this point is terrified to death, all of his friends are planning to kill him and they have a fucking plan to do so. He's considering running away but he knows that will just cause them to kill him now.

"Uh I don't plan on ever hurting Remi and even if I did I would probably punch myself and cause myself to go into a coma. I do lo- like her and if she would allow me to I would like to give this a fucking chance. You've been here for me since the start and I would like a relationship with you, Remi." Blyke starts meekly but gains confidence when he starts to talk about a relationship with Remi.

Remi looks at him in surprise, unaware that he was back from his little mind fart? Nonetheless, her lips turn upwards into a full-blown grin. "I would love that."

Yay! I'm finally done with this part. It's a long chapter, sorry about that. It ended up a lot longer than I thought. I hope you like it and feel free to suggest some ideas that go along with my ships, I don't mind writing them. Sorry, it took so long for me to post as well. I'll try to post more often. Well, I'll be posting in hopefully a week, hope you enjoyed the read!

P.S: Aren't they adorable??

Astraea

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 1.1K 23
It is senior year in the world of unOrdinary, and everything seems to be going well. New relationships are sprouting, and so is jealousy and rumors t...
27.4K 933 32
(This story takes place in an alternate universe from the world of UnO, where the Royals of Wellston High are now the royals of the kingdom of Wellst...
109K 3K 87
John has a cousin who also attends Wellston, and who has dethroned Arlo. He rules similarly to Rei, discouraging bullying and doing his best to break...
65.4K 2.5K 52
John has once again found himself King. How long will it be before the events of New Bostin repeat? He has already lost Sera, and the students are tu...