To Rule Them All (Pokemon Uni...

By YoBoyMcFly

What if... There was an idea. An idea where one man...could rule them all. One man, all the power in his gra... More

Chapter 1: Welcome Trainers, to Unova
Chapter 2: Start of Something New
Chapter 3: Striaton Showdown
Chapter 4: The Master and his Servants

Bio

14.6K 139 195
By YoBoyMcFly

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 22

Height: 6'8 (We tall as fuck boiii!)

Occupation: Trainer

Main Team:

A Blaziken named Jin

A (Shiny) Gardevoir named Yurika

A (Shiny) Metagross named Colossus

A Salamence named Ancalagon (Named after the fucking Black Dragon himself.)

A Gyarados named Tyrian

A Garchomp named Damocles

[UNKNOWN ERROR] Team:

[REDACTED]

[REDACTED]

[REDACTED]

[REDACTED]

[REDACTED]

[REDACTED]

Note: All of your Pokemons have Mega, even some of the [REDACTED] ones.

Weapons (For Self-Defense, calm down)

Spas 12 [Modified]

A shotgun that you modified that has an extended magazine. Uses three types of rounds. Normal Rounds, Slug Rounds, and Dragon's Breathe Rounds.

Lightweight Desert Eagle

A gift from your father

And a Pugio (Dagger used by Roman Soldiers)

The scabbard is engraved with this mask;

Family members:

Stefano L/N

Status: Active

A rich man from the northwestern parts of the world, known in his homeland for his brains and brawns. A loving father to both you and your sister, takes care of you until he deemed you ready. Trained you in using the Gladius and Pugio. Trained marksman since his family is known to run some crimes back then, a part of a mafia actually.
(Basically he's from the Pokemon Universe version of Rome, Italy.)

Elizabeth L/N

Status: Missing

A Royal Blood that lived in Unova, met Stefano and deeply fell in love with him and decided to live peacefully here in Hoenn. Her family was a Royal Blood that originally was from Galar, shortly moved to Unova after a few decades. A master swordsman trained by her family members, served in the Great Pokemon War both as a Scientist and a Soldier. She suddenly left you, your sister and your father without any traces or anything to say. No one still found her to this day.

Aurora L/N

Status: Active

She's a sweet little 10 year old girl, too innocent for this world, and is a cinnamon roll. We take her to school everyday, but when we're busy training our Pokemon, our dad takes her to school instead. Anyone who bullies her better hide.

Personal Transportation;

Tartarus - 12

An all terrain bike that would traverse rough paths, scale rocky hills and bumpy roads, the bike itself is a prototype and is (barely) street legal.

Fun Fact: The bike was originally issued to you with a Mini-gun attached to it. You and your dad had to detach it to not scare people.

The bike was originally issued to your mother after the war. But at the time that the bike arrived it was also the time when your mother suddenly left you and your family. So it was given to you when you were finally old enough to drive.

The bike had additional feature like hidden spikes in the tires so you don't have to change tires when it's winter. And it can also run in water thanks to it's even weight distribution and hidden water skis which allows you to drive on water.

The Helmet you use is a Custom Made Helmet, decided to make it look like a gas mask. This Helmet has a Night Vision function and a Smart Path Calibrator.

Harem:

Read and you'll know.

P.S. I do not own Pokemon, as it is owned by Game Freak

Also, Lurkerbelow I can't help but write this book. The ideas are just too good XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 1.8K 46
hey there this story I came up cause of boredom, it is about a guy who died and became a ditto that seems to become overpowered overtime Notes: **= a...
24.9K 1K 52
Ash was unexpectedly selected for Kanto High academy - one of the most popular academy in all regions. There he met with all his friends - new and ol...
258 37 12
The hunger for battle can never truly die. It lives within us all, awaiting the lights of the Stadium and the call of the crowd. Since the day you we...
1.9K 92 24
"There are Pokémon that wish to do good...and there are those who desire harm. The line between the two is often blurred and sometimes, it is only by...