collide || peter parker x rea...

By dylanstoriess

y/n never dreamed that she would meet peter parker. for one thing, he didn't exist. in her world, he was noth... More

introduction
1 || home alone
2 || bedroom
3 || far from home
4 || frozen yogurt
5 || if you wanna be my lover...
6 || ...you've gotta get with my friends
7 || outside
8 || we don't need no education
9 || i won't say im in love
10 || work
11 || heroes
12 || is typing...
13 || sleepover
14 || before
15 || home
16 || star-crossed lovers
17 || losing you
19 || goodbye
AUTHOR'S NOTE
20 || epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE (another one)
BONUS CHAPTER!!

18 || outside vol. 2

4K 131 43
By dylanstoriess

"Are you sure we can do this?" Peter asked hesitantly, throwing a hoodie on.

"Yes! My parents won't be home for hours and you're leaving soon. We said we'd make the most of our time, didn't we?" I reminded him, sitting on the bed. He smiled at me and I could feel a thousand butterflies in my stomach.

"You're right. It should be fun since we haven't been outside in a while." Peter decided.

"Right! And it's probably the last time we'll ever get to do it together, so..." I trailed off, trying not to think about how my boyfriend would be going home to another dimension shortly.

"Hey," He said, coming over to me. He lifted my chin with his hand gently. "It's okay. We're gonna have fun."

"Right." I nodded. "Fun."

"So where are we going exactly?" Peter asked, grabbing my hand as we left the house. He was in his disguise again, which wasn't a very good one, but it was the best we could manage.

"I don't know! Do you want to get burgers again?" I asked him, and he smiled.

"That would be amazing. You know, they just don't make burgers in my dimension like they do in yours." I laughed as I steered him towards the direction of the burger place.

We turned down another street in the center of town and my eyes widened as I dove behind a building.

"Y/N? What are you doing?" Peter asked, following me.

"My parents are right over there," I whispered, and Peter's eyes grew wide. He dove into the alley with me, and we peeked around to corner to watch my parents stroll by on the other side of the street.

Once they were gone, I sighed, peeling out back into the street.

"That was a close one," He said with a sigh.

"What was?" Peter and I whipped around to see Corina and her friend Jessica standing in front of us. Peter coughed, putting his head down so he'd be hard to see over the brim of his hat.

"Corina, hey!" I exclaimed, trying to distract her from Peter. "Hey, Jessica, it's good to see you."

"Hi, Y/N." Corina said, though her eyes never left Peter. "Hi, Peter. Long time no see."

"Hi, Corina." He said gruffly, looking up a little bit.

"Hey, you know who you look like?" Jessica said, smiling. "Tom Holland." My heart dropped and my eyes widened as a smile spread to Corina's face.

"Who's that?" Peter asked, and Corina raised an eyebrow.

"Tom Holland? He's, like, crazy hot. He plays Spiderman in those Marvel movies." She explained, looking Peter up and down. "You do kind of look like him."

"That's crazy." Peter said. "I'm not Tom Holland. Or Spiderman." He added, and I gave him a look.

"Well, we know you're not Spiderman. He's not real." Jessica said.

"Yup!" I exclaimed, grabbing Peter's arm. "Totally not real. Well, we have to get going. See you, Corina!" We moved quickly away from the girls, heading back in the direction of my house.

"Where are we going?" Peter asked as I pulled him forward.

"Home." I replied, and watched him frown.

"What? Why?"

"Corina's onto us, Peter! We have to get you home." I said, trying not to be too upset by the idea of losing Peter.

"Home? Like - like home-home?" He asked, and I nodded.

"We don't have a choice." I said, unlocking the door. Peter and I ran upstairs to my bedroom before my parents could see us. "I'm gonna call Julie and Cady. We have to get you home."

"Y/N, it's not a big deal, they just-"

"Yes, it is, Peter. I know you don't want it to be, but it is." I could feel my voice break. "We have to get you home."

(A/N: I am TERRIBLE at updating I am so sorry but we should have another part out tomorrow! This book is coming to a close soon :( I hope you guys have enjoyed it!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 313 101
You are a muggle living in a small village a very provincial life you love reading books, Unlike the village your family is well off when your dad ha...
93.7K 2.5K 48
Y/n Y/l/n. A not so ordinary girl. Brave, sassy, kind-hearted... a balanced personality. Pranks, laughter, sneak-outs, friendships, crushes. Pain, pa...
88.4K 2.8K 26
[Completed] The Gladers were in the land they've dreamed and longed for for so long, Paradise. Everyone was happy, but there was a girl who wasn't h...
201K 3.6K 81
Alicia has been abused by her mom and step-dad for the past 2 and a half years, plus she has also been bullied for the past 2 and a half years. What...