Black Clover: Elemental Wizar...

Bởi ShiroBard18

Asta and Yuno have a childhood friend. He is serious sometimes, he can be bipolar either and he usually sigh... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: Asta, Seishiro, and Yuno
Chapter 2: Our Grimoire
Chapter 3: The boy's Promise
Chapter 4: To the Royal Capital of the Clover Kingdom!
Chapter 5: The magic knights Entrance Exam
Chapter 6: The path to the Wizard King.
Chapter 7: The Black Bulls
Chapter 8: The other new recruit
Chapter 9: Go!Go! First Mission
Author's announcement
Chapter 10: Beasts
Chapter 11: Those Who Protect
Chapter 12: What Happened on a certain Day in the Castle Town
Chapter 13: The Wizard King Saw
Chapter 14: Dungeon
Chapter 15: The Diamond Mage
Chapter 16: Friends 仲間
Chapter 17: Destroyer
Chapter 17.5: Bring Seishiro back
Chapter 18: Memories of you
Chapter 19: Destruction and Salvation
Chapter 20: Assembly at the Royal Capital
Chapter 20.5: Assembly at the Royal Capital
Chapter 21: Capital Riot
Chapter 22: Wild Magic Dance
Chapter 23: The Crimson Lion King
Chapter 24: Blackout
Chapter 25: Adversity
Chapter 26: Wounded Beasts
Chapter 27: Light
Chapter 28: The One I've Set My Heart On
Chapter 28.5 - Do you like someone?
Chapter 29: Path
Chapter 30: The Mirror Mage
Chapter 30.5 The Mirror Mage
Chapter 31: Pursuit Over the Snow
Chapter 32: Three-Leaf Sprouts
Chapter 33: To Help Somebody Someday
Chapter 34: Light Magic Vs. Dark Magic
Chapter 34.5: Light Magic Vs. Dark Magic
Chapter 35: The Light of Judgment
Chapter 35.5: The Light of Judgment
Chapter 36: Three Eyes
Chapter 37: The One with No Magic
Chapter 38: The Magic Knights Captain Conference
Chapter 39: Three-leaf salute
Chapter 40: A Black Beach Story
Chapter 41: The Water Girl Grows Up
Chapter 42: The Underwater Temple
Chapter 43:Temple Battle Royale
Chapter 44: The Pointlessly Direct Fireball and the Wild Lightning
Chapter 45: The Guy Who Doesn't Know When to Quit
Chapter 46: Awakening
Chapter 47: The Only Weapon
A/N
Chatper 48: Despair Vs. Hope
Chapter 49: Beyond Limits
Chapter 50: End of the Battle, End of Despair
Chapter 51: Proof of Rightness
Chapter 52: Whoever's Strongest Wins
Chapter 53: Behind The Mask
Chapter 54: Never Again
Chapter 55: The Man Named Fanzell
Chapter 56: The Man Named Fanzell Continued
Chapter 57: Inflirtation
Chapter 58: Battlefield Decision
Chapter 59: Flames of Hatred
Chapter 60: Defectors' Atonement
Chapter 61: The Promised World
Chapter 62: Those Who Boost Each Other Up
A/N: Announcement
Chapter 63: It's Nothing!
Chapter 64: The Red Thread of Fate
A/N: Something you should know
Sorry guys I was too busy
Sidestory: The Story of Blessed
Chapter 66: The Eye of The Migding Sun's Secret
Chapter 67: A Fun Festival Triple Date
Chapter 68: The Announcement
Chapter 69: The uncrowned, undefeated liones
Part of Story plot in the book
Last

Chapter 65: I'm Home

349 10 0
Bởi ShiroBard18

A/N: Hi guys I've done some small fix so the OC is a bit different.

BTW I changed the cover photo to fit with the OC more. Even though it's really was just edit by me hehehe. Reminder, that is not Scaramouche from Genshin Impact okay😄.
___________________________________________________

Seishiro's very short POV
Thinking back, I wonder how's Yuno. I admit I miss him but... I believe he's doing great. But this is not counted that I'm in love okay^^; I-It's not like I care for him too much. I just wanted to know, because... wait who am I making reasons for?

Anyways, I hope, he won't get in any trouble or any injuries. I already miss hearing his voice, and everywhere I go I see him, *sigh* what is happening to me?

Back to Vanessa senpai and the Queen. They seem to need some space to talk face to face. So we decided to give them time. "You and I have no bond." Vanessa senpai said.

Impossible... - The Queen said in mind in disbelief.

3rd POV
The Queen of witches remembered her time with Vanessa when she was young. "Your Majesty, look! I made a doll out of thread!" Vanessa said while running towards the Queen. A thread created the image of the Queen. "My, it's so well-made." The Queen said with a smile. "I want to make everyone smile with my magic!" Vanessa said.

The Queen giggled. "I'm sure you'll be able to, Vanessa." At that time, both Vanessa and the Queen had the smile on their faces. End of flash back.

I obessed so much over obtaining perfection that I forgot something important. There is a power uou can obtain from your feelings because you're imperfect. The magic you could not obtain under my care... It came to you only because you were free and imperfect. - The Queen said in mind.

"Perfect." The Queen mumbled and stand up. "Do as you wish. You have utterly defeated me." The Queen said. Raising both her hands she casted a spell. "Blood Recovery Magic: Curse-Breaking Blood-Filled Cocoon." The Queen said. Everyone inside the forest was healed.

If there is one thing I learn from going here... It's that not all enemies are actually bad. Some have reasons just to escape their fears and past. And another thing from Vanessa senpai. We can change our fate at our own will, especially if we do something. - Seishiro said in mind.

Seishiro's POV
When Asta fall down I heard a sound. "Ow!" He's awake. I just stand here silently. "My wounds have healed!" Finral senpai said. Wait, he's beside me?! "Yeah, all of them." Joran said. Finral senpai looks at me with widen eyes and I look away. "Huh?" Someone said.

Who is this guy? Somehow his clothing is similar as Mars' white and furry. Oh right... I almost forgot he used to be the enemy and he used million lasers but... Huh? I forgot his name. Looking at the two future love birds, Mars and Fana... hm... they seem alright.

She fully healed all of us. The Queen of Witches really is insane. - Finral senpai said in mind.

"Agreed. But there's no reason for her to heal me." I said and sigh. "Since when did you get here?!" Finral senpai asked.

"I came to warn you guys about the Queen and got captured by her crows and was treathened she'll make me hurt you guys so I stopped." I said.

"That's long story short." Joran said. The Queen satrted to walk away without a word, while Vanessa senpai smile. "We... won?" Noelle asked and tears shows in her eyes. Vanessa senpai wink at her and Noelle cried. "You're amazing, Vanessa!" Noelle said while hugging her. "We won... We won because of your magic!" She said.

I'm happy for them. Learning some magic. Somehow everyone were happy about it too, they have a face of relief. I approach Zell san. "Sorry I didn't came on time." I said. "No, I'm happy you tried your best to warn us." Zell-san said. Suddenly someone had sparkly eyes and approach me. "S-e-i-s-h-i-r-o-kun~" I have a bad feeling on Domina-san's face. Suddnely she hugged me. "I missed you so much baby cute!" She said.

"Excuse me?" I asked. "Let her be. That's just how she missed you." Zell-san said. Missed me? But we rarely talk before... "Ecen though you rarely talk to her, she can't forget the blondie who looks cute in the Black Bulls guild." Mariella said. Please don't say anymore cute this cute that... I'm not cute.

Suddenly Domina-san hugged her love and it reminded me of Yuno's hug with me. I face a different dircetion hiding a small blush. "I see you're naked as always." Mariella said to Zell-san. "Huh? When did that happened?" Zell-san asked. Domina-san approached the two. "It's been a while, you two. It's good to see you." Mars said. Then both Domina and I stare at their hands.

Mars and Fana are holding hands. "Why, you little..." Domina-san said to Mars. "I see, so Fana and Mars are lovers." I joke. Fana and Mars both blushed.

H-H-HE th-think M-M-M-M-Mars and I are...! - Fana said in mind.

"It's all thanks to you, Vanessa." Noelle said brushing off her tears. "No. It's all thanks to all of you. It's because all of uou were there for me that I was able to use that spell. Thank you." Vanessa senpai said.

"I'm glad... I'm glad Vanessa manage to behave like a real senior." Joran said. I hide my spirit. "Don't break the moment please." I said. Suddenly Asta talks. "Huh? Woohoo! It doesn't hurt!" Asta said and started to warm up. "Is this the time to warm up, idiot?" I asked.

"It doesn't hurt at all! Actually, I feel as light as a feather! Seishiro look!" Asta said and I look away. "That's not the direction I'm talking about!" Asta said and I sigh. "Be prepared to be beat up by the others" I mumbled. "The moment he gets back on his feet... talk about energetic." Vanessa senpai said and rest her arms around my shoulder.

"Is it just me or you look better than before?" Senpai asked. "Am I?" I asked and blink my eyes. "Hey, Stupidsta! You're practically naked!" Noelle said. "You're bringing that up now?!" Asta asked. "Maybe he took after you, Master." Mariella said. "You have a point." I said. "What?" Zell-san asked.

"But just look at me now, Noelle! Sei too!" I raised a stop hand sign. "I don't want to see a shrimp with mucles without clothes or I'll vomit." I said. "What's with the sudden cold treatement?! You suddenly reminds me of that Jerk!" Asta said. Oh, he must be talking about Yuno. "But Asta. I won't call you shrimpista." I said. "Yeah but you called him stupid, idiot and dumb." Joran said.

"Also, you did it before." - Joran said.

"Not anymore, I'll let them have their own naming to Asta." - I said in mind.

Afterall, we can't tell what will happened next. Noelle suddenly nlushed and Slap Asta. Meanwhile I put my gaze at the Queen, Nero landed on the her shoulder using the beak to point her earings.

This bird... - She said in mind.

At her throne room...

"The Eye of the Midnight Sun was apparently looking for a magic stone that's in this forest. Do you know anything about that?" Zell san asked. All of us who went on a battlefield where the Queen and Vanessa senpai fights are inside her castle throne. This time, it's not my clone but a real me inside her place. "I would assume the magic stone you speak of is this. I have no need of it. You may have it." She remove her earing and gave it to us.

Asta thanked her. "Are you sure the Magic stone had no value?" I asked. "You... at first I thought you were corrupted by a certain spell but it seems that you broke through." The Queen said. I won't answer any questions. "Do you know something 500 years ago?" I ask. "A lot of scenery happened that year, which do you speak of, Seishiro?" That's surprising, she manage to call me in that name now.

"Did something come in mind if I said "their annihilation"?" I asked. The Queen went silent. "Are you alive that time? I'm sure everyone's aware of you having a past life just as my divination said." The Queen of Witches said. "No, that's the year of my 1st end." I said. "Then you must be clueless of what happened." The Queen said.

I shook my head. "I'm aware, I know what happened, but I can't exactly remember how it ends." I said. The Queen smiled. "Looks like your memories are all not with you until you have a new chance." The Queen said. Is yhat possible? Having no memories of my death because it didn't stay with me until I reincarnated?

Holy carp! We got the magic stone just that easily! And how can Seishiro speak woth the Queen so effortlessly?! Not to mention no hint of nervousness of fear?! And wait, what are they talking about?! - Finral senpai asked in mind.

"Sei, do you and the Queen know something about the stone? Actually, who the heck are they, anyway?" Asta asked. I went sad and shook my head. "You can't ask him about that. Up until now his memories of his past life were a bit fuzzy it must because it was affected by his power." Joran said. Everyone went surprise.

"No, I know the Magic stone. As far as I can remember, that is a magical item that heightens the wearer's powers. There's a reason why I tried not to make physical contact with it too. And as to why they need me captured alive and awoken as Shinkou which is impossible." I said.

"Now you said it. You never touched the magic stone." Asta said. I went near and touch it. Suddenly the stone shone and I quickly remove my hand. "Putting all magic stones together and me with all element attributes is a bad idea, I could die." I said. "What? How is that possible?" Zell-san asked and I shook my head.

"I am not sure. But I can feel the stone sucking why whole mana it's painful I admit. But the the only thing I'm sure of, it can also suck my life out of me." I said.

"He is right about that. But only those of the elf tribe are truly able to use it. If that stone and the other stones reacted to Seishiro, the his past life must be an elf or up until now, something inside him that has a connection with the elf-tribe that even in his new life it shows reaction." The Queen said.

Joran looks at me. "You used to be an elf?" Joran asked. "I have no idea. My ears are of Humans." I said and touch it. Everyone looks at me too. "But that could be possible Sei. It only explains your power." Domina-san said. She's wrong about that, my power is not related to ky oast life as an elf, but it's related to my deeds and wish. "No, if I were an elf in my past life, I could only have one element attribute." I said.

"Then, how if you used to live as an elf before?" Zell-san asked.

"I'm fully prepared of any posibilities, but as long as it's not proven, we can't jump to conclusions." I lied.

"Elves?" Asta asked.

"The elves possessed great power. That's all I know, if I were to ask the measurements, I haven't reached their true power level, so Yuno is the best example of their strength." I said.

"That's right. They lived in what is now called the Forsaken Realm several centuries ago. Each individuals elf had an extraordinary amount of magical power. Many of them were equal to me. And just as Seishiro said, he's powerful to be their equal." The Queen said.

Several centuries?! I understand Sei had a new life so he was reset in the age but Lady, how old are you? Your skin is way too flawless. - Finral senpai said in mind.

"But... The humans outnumbered them, and when they fought them, the elves were annihilated. That's what is the end word Seishiro meant." The Queen said and look at me, while I look at the others and Joran shows a worried face. "Well, I knew the humans did that, but I have no idea I used to be an elf. Not to mention... I harbor no such negative emotions towards humans." I said.

"In fact, I adore how much they work out to break through their limits." Joran said and smile. The Queen sigh for he first time. "I see, you remembered your pieces of past life, and even have a huge possibility to gain self control even if they plan to control you it would proof impossible. But compare to the Fana girl's third eye... you don't seem to have one." The Queen said.

"Oh, that's because I'm different." I said

"Speaking of thrid eye. That is forbidden magic. But that girl wasn't the one who activate the spell. It was someone else. Ordinary humand are unable to meddle with forbidden magic. But someone broke through and manage to use it." The Queen said and looks at me again.

"Okay, my bad. I admit is consumes a lot of mana since I'm a human now, but I have no choice but to use the magic circle magic to protect them, hoping one shot could save them." I said.

It actually saved us a lot. If it weren't for that spell, we would never be here at the surface. - Noelle said in mind.

"I-I'm so completely lost." Asta said. "Asta, don't worry, I'll just write the information in an easy way for you." I whispered.

"Activating a forbidden spell requires a tremendous amount of mana and some sort of sacrifice. Did you perhaps sacrificed something?" The Queen asked me. I look away, but her stare makes me unable to hide it. "In my case sacrifice is not needed." I said.

"That's odd. But it might be your advantage as the so called Elemental Wizard. Perhaps you are destined to be a Seraphim." The Queen of witches said.

"Even if I do, I'll never accept such position." I mumbled. The Queen went silent for a bit. "The ancient demon was also a top-level forbidden spell activated by the leader of the elf-clan. Do you know who?" The Queen asked me but I shook my head. "I have no idea. But I remember I somehow survived by luck, and that's where I witness the fight of the first Wizard King and the Demon at clover Kingdom." I said and everyone were surprised.

That demon? And Seishiro was just in luck to survive and witness what happened? - Asta asked in mind.

"I remember their fights, but my memory is a bit fuzzy so I can't say it in detail, but I know something happened. The only thing I can't understand. Why am I on a rush to go to clover kingdom and stop the demon? Who is that wizard that I even tried my best to stop him from entering the battelfield? Also, what happened after their fight?" I said. Everyone went silent.

"But thanks to the book Sister Lily read to us, I finally know the ending." I said.

"It could be that the Eye of the Midnight Sun are the descendants of the Elves. As to be after Seishiro, it must be to use hin to track and control the magic stones to gain what thet want. It's possible that Seishiro is destined to be the sacrifice." The Queen said. Asta went surprised and Firnal senpai pull me towards him with teary eyes. "I don't want to imagine that!" Frinal senpai said. "Is it possible?" I asked.

"If they caught you it is. Or it's possible they are aware you are already Shinkou's reincarnation that has a tremendous power and plan to make you be one of them." The Queen said.

"It couldn't be. Are you telling me the evil momsters from the picture book my nanny read to me as a child were actually elves?" Noelle asked and I nod my head. "Possible. They must be the elves who came for revenge, or the elves who wanted to rule the world." I said. Joran looks at me confused. "Is there any difference?" Joran asked. "Those who came for revenge only wanted to do the same thing. But those who wanted to rule the world can sacrifice anything just to gain command." I said.

"But how can you tell the difference? They're elves." Finral senpai asked. "That's what confused me. My mind hurts thinking about which are which." I said and sigh.

"Not to mention my memories are weird." I said. Noticing Finral senpai was havinga tears of joy in hugging me I pushed him away. And gave him the pen and paper so he quickly write on it as soon as ge realized something.

Holy crap! We're getting a ton of amazing new intel! Reporting! I'm gonna become a reporting fiend! - Finral senpai said in mind while Joran whispered something to him and he started writing a lot.

Though I can remember it easily because it's the truth about that time.

You're the cold fiend! - Joran said in mind.

"And Asta, the two swords you bear... They are the ruined remains of the magic swords user by the elves' leader. It might be one of the reason or it could be fate, that the weilder of the swords owned by the elves' leader and a raincarnated elf are working together and humans at that." The Queen said.

"Maybe coincidence." Joran said. "What does that mean?!" Asta asked and lost his conscious. "Asta's head exploded because he couldn't keep up with the conversation!" Finral senpai said.

I look at the Queen. "About the thing you discover about me, and wanted to ask, it must remain out of the light." I said. The Queen finally understand so she didn't decide to make tricky questions. "Get a hold of yourself, Stupidsta!" Noelle said.

"He can't! He's too dumb to handle any more of this!" Vanessa senpai said. I look down over Asta facing him. "Amazing, I can totally see the steam on his head." I said. Mariella looks at me with a blank face."Is that something you should be amazed of?" She asked. "Ah, hehehe..." Is the only think I respond.

Huh? For some unknown reason Seishiro's a bit different. Did something wrong happened? - Finral senpai asked in mind.

It seems that discovering my parent's past affects me. And to think I would lie a lot about me discovering the truth. "If you continue to fight them, that mystery should also be resolved eventually." The Queen said. I started facing her. "Will it answer the ways of removing their hatred?" I asked.

"I can't answer." The Queen responds. "Yeah, he's done." Finral senpai said. After that conversation we went outside to say our goodbyes. Because the two people of Diamon Kingdom will go there. "So you're really going back to the Diamond Kingdom?" Asta asked and Mars admit it. I started walking towards the two (Mars and his fellow.)

"Can I have a request?" I asked. "Sei, what will you request to these two? You didn't know them that long." Fanzell san said but I didn't respond at all. "I'll hear it out first." Mars said. I look at Joran and he nods. "Please pass the message to Diedrich of Ashmund family of the Diamond Kingdom." I said.

The two Diamond General's eyes widen. I pointed at myself but making sure the others won't quickly notice. "Tell him Kaiser survived. He's alive." I said and the two almost kneel when I used my magic to stop them. "So what will uou do now?" I asked.

"The Queen of Witches sealed the effects of Puppet's Blood into this medicine. I'll pass this off as someone longetivity drug and give it to the King, and put an end to Morris's plans." Mars said and looks at me.

"Once it's over you can claim your rights." He said and I shook my head. "I won't claim such position. I waned to be free." I refused my father's position. Let his brother take it over. Mars understand so he didn't argue. I look at Fana who blushed and look away from me. "So, what will be your role after it?" I asked. "I'll remake the Diamond Kingdom into a peaceful nation." Now that's some ideal.

"I decided that I'll helo Mars out. That seems like the quickest way to get into the top ranks of the Diamond Kingdom." Ladros said.

"You... Still believe rank matters?" I asked Ladros. "Uh, can we trust this guy?" Fonral senpai asked and Jorna agreed to the question.

I'll became soemone you can approve of, and one day I'll come to visit you again, Teach. - Ladros said in mind.

People these days sure are hard to understand. (Joran: Say that to yourself.)  You can't completely tell what they really think for not being honest to their feelings. Fanzell took Fana in their care for a while, and gave his student a proper farewell.

"Fana, I'm sorry. Please wait until i've changed the country. I swear that I'll make yhe Diamond Kingdom the sort of place uou can return to." Mars said and Fana rush towards hin to gave Mars a hug. "Now that's romantic." I said. "Did I just hear Seishiro said the word I thought he could never say at all?!" Finral senpai asked.

"Is it not normal for a human to say it?" I asked. Finral senpai can't answer.

It's normal but, even so your powers are highly dangerous and monsterous! - Finral senpai said in mind.

"I'll wait as long as it takes! Once the Diamond Kingdom is peaceful, let's go see he world together!" Fana said. I cover my eyes. I don't want to be the witness. But somehow, I am aware no one's gonna fall for me. Finral senpai went jelous on the other hand, and Atsa... he dreams the same would happened to either with Sister Lily or with me.

Idiot, I'm not in love at you. So there's no way we could be that sweet. "Asta. You called me a friend. If you run into trouble, I'll come help you at any time, no matter where you are. That's what friends are for, right?" And... the two became a close friends quickly.

"If you ever need any help, let me know! I'll blast my way right into the Diamond Kingdom!" Asta said. Fanzell-san approach me so I'm unable to see the other scenes. "About the Ashmund family, Sei, how did you know about them? They are not that well-known in the clover Kingdom." He asked. Domina-san and Mariella agreed.

"Despite being royalties, they are not known because they rarely show off like the other nobles." Mariella said. I show up my bracelet and reveal them the names written, that's right, my bracelet have the name of my father.

Domina-san was surprised and I make a quiet sign. "Huh? Why are you guys so surprise? You've seen Seishiro a long time ago." Asta said. I take back my bracelet and said a small insult. "I just told them about my adventure while I was away, shrimpista." I said.

"Why do you have to imitate Yuno of all people?" Asta asked. I don't know what is happening right now in Vanessa-senpai's case, but I feel like, a nightmare will fall down to me one day. I just hope that, I could still have an ally to talk to.

3rd POV
Vanessa takes her leave when she confirmed the Queen won't say a word. But that's what she thought. "You are free." Vanessa stops from walking once she heard those words. "But this is still your birthplace. You may come to visit whenever you'd like." When the Queen said those words, Vanessa's reaction was hidden, and then she face ahead and move forward.

Meanwhile:

"If I start at number two, I'll be at the top in no time. So make sure to support me Young Master." Ladros said to Seishiro. Everyone looks at him surprised, except Fanzell, Domina, Maruella and Mars. "Like I would, Fanzell-san's support is enough." Seishiro said. "Come on now. Don't be so cold." Ladros said.

"Once the Diamond Kingdom is safe you can come visit." Mars said. Seishiro sigh in defeat. "Okay." Is the only response Seishiro could say. "You guys are surprisingly open to him. Even though you didn't knew each other." Asta said.

Seishiro sign the Diamond residents not to say a word. "You'll know in the near future." Seishiro said. "Sorry, to keep you waiting." Vanessa showed up riding her broom. "Miss Vanessa." Asta said. "Have you finished your goodbyes?" She asked. "Let's get the heck out of this creepy forest." Vanessa said. "Give me a small moment." Joran said and they look at the others.

"May the Gods give their blessings on your journeys. I await the great news of the Diamond Kingdom." Seishiro said. Mars, Ladros, Mariella, Fanzell and Domina bowed in one knee. "Understood." The 5 of them said and Fana followed. "Wait why are you bowing?" Seishiro asked. "Sorry, it's just... knowing your background..." Mars said.

"It doesn't matter." Seishiro said with a smile and went to the black bulls members. "How did you do that?" Noelle asked. "Let's just say they knew something I know." Seishiro is becoming secretive that Finral and Asta are eager to know. "Aw, man... I didn't have a chance to get close to any of the witches." Finral regret.

"Play boy." Joran said and everyone laughs. "Huh? Hey, don't laugh!" Finral told them.

Thank you for healing Asta. See you again someday. - Vanessa said in mind.

~~At The Black Bulls Base~~

Asta was loud again in the night. "Captain Yami! My arms are healed!" Asta said. "Thankgoodness we came back alive!" Finral said and both of them have tears. "It was nothing." Noelle said. "Don't be too happy, starting to night I won't be sleeping on the same room with you." Joran said. "Uh, Joran, it's suppose to be Seishiro's line." Noelle said to the spirit.

"I think Joran will miss how loud Asta sleeps." Seishiro said and hold back his laughter, Finral did the same. "Oi! Don't say that!" Joran said. "What?! Why?!" Asta asked. "Because the new room is available." Seishiro said pointing upstairs. "By the way, what will you say, uncle?" Seishiro asked.

"Oh, cool." Yami said with newspaper in his hand and cigarette in his mouth. "What?! That's all?!" Asta asked. But he didn't give up. "Captain Yami! We found a magic stone!" Asta said. "For real?!" Yami asked. "He only reacts on jobs." Seishiro said and Joran nods. Then Yami hold Asta's head and lift him.

"All right, kid. Here's your first mission since getting your arms fixed." Yami said. Seishiro bet it's nothing serious. Joran bet it's something seriously fun. "Go get me some booze!" Yami said.

It turns out people watching is a huge help. Without my mind reading magic, I can still tell posibilities. - Seishiro said in mind.

"Huh?! Fine! I'll go at maximum speed! Wait, the others aren't back yet?" Asta asked, as he realized the base was empty. "Huh? They probably dropped dead in a ditch somewhere. And I'm surprise the first and last ones that left the base get here first." Yami said and Seishiro flinched.

"By the way, why did you left without a word?" Yami asked Seishiro. But Seishiro didn't answer. "You even take your mother's diary." Everyone looks at Seishiro surprised. "Sei, is it hard to explain us?" Vanessa asked. "Yeah, right now it is. I'm not ready yet." Seishiro said.

"Come on , if you don't want to die too, get going." Yami said to Asta. Seishiro touched his hair and approach Vanessa and whispered. "Really? Then I'll try help you out a bit." Vanessa said.

Asta followed Yami's order and Seishiro pat Vanessa on her shoulder and proceed to his room. "Captain." Vanessa said. "Yo, welcome back." Yami greeted her. "I'm home!" Vanessa said with a smile. Asta suddenlh showed up. "I bought you lots!" Asta said. "That really was fast. Talk about creepy." Yami said.

"So what's my next mission?!" Asta asked exitedly. Then he noticed Sei is not around. "Captain Yami where is Sei?" Asta asked.

"Probably went to his new room to take a rest, I can sense from his Ki that he's exhausted when he get here." Yami said showing a bit of a worried face to his nephew.

Seishiro never said a word and nothing seems weird to him, in fact he's cheerful. So how come he's that exhausted? - Asta asked in mind.

"Your next mission is to take a break. You've working so much. No more missions for a while." Yami broke Asta's thoughts and high spirit for a mission. "Also, put some clothes on." Yami said and Noelle agreed on that part. Asta kneel down both knees in disappointment. "No way... If you take my mission away from me, Sei even changed his room what do I have left?!" Asta asked.

"Muscles?" Yami replied. "Oh, come on. You don't need to cry that much." Finral said cheering him up. "Here I brought you some clothes. Hurry up and put them on." Noelle said. Meanwhile Seishiro woke up from slmeone's cry and walk down to sleep at the sofa with Nero beside him.

(Because Sei is exhausted, his mana is also affected so Nero can sleep nearby, but still can't make proper physical contact.)

"We're home." Magna said. "Oh, you're finally back." Yami said. Seishiro jusy open one eye and close it back once he's sure. "Seishiro it's the first time you became sleepy." Vanessa said. "...I haven't slept for a week..." Seishiro said. Vanessa comfrot him to sleep. "That's Magna-senpai's voice." Asta said.

That's righg! Magna and Luck went toa  dungeon to find a way to fix my arms. I've gotta thank them. - Asta said in mind.

Then he saw Magna and Luck both got their "hair swap" and their powers are showing how much they've fought even their clothes are thorn.

What the heck?! Somethjng crazy happened to them! - Asta said in mind.

Asta and Noelle are both surprise. "...elcom...bac..." Seishiro said in a sleepy voice. "Oi that's a cute voice and reaction there." Yami said. "I can live my eveyday life if I see Seishiro like this every morning." Finral said as he finds it cute, then Vanessa covered Seishiro's face.

"Seishiro belongs to someone else Finral. If you want you can have me~" Vanessa flirt. "Seriously?" Finral asked. Seishiro remove the cover and look at the two with sleepy one eye open. (He's like a child tbh if you imagine.) "Fallen angel who lost your wings. In order to see you smile again, we travelled to a dungeon.

We we're lost in the dark, drowming in despair, and my heart come close to breaking many times.

But every time that happened I would see a vision of you.

You shook my soul. I killed my weaker self and continued fighting!" Magna said.

"Manwa-senpwa shands like a defwerent pewson... *yawn* my dweam ish weiwd, he achuary yooks gowd." (Magna-senpai sounds like a different person... *yawn* my dream is weird, he actually looks good.) Seishiro said as he fell back to sleep. "Seishiro just runaway from reality!" Finral said in surprise and disbelief. "It's because he's too sleepy that he behaves like a kid!" Vanessa said.

"Wait did their personality suddenly changed?!" Asta asked. "The mana is calling me." Luck said. "You too?!" Asta asked in surprise.

"We wandered the dungeon, dispose of our enemies, and I became more powerful." Magna said and Joran just sit down at his Master's head eating. "If Magna is like taht he could be famous to any girls and nab a girl in no time." Joran complimented.

"Are you saying his charms are better than mine right now?!" Finral asked. When they realized the reason they go back like that, Asta replied his arms are healed. They stop for a moment and quickly come back to their ownself (Magna and Luck).

Cheering for Asta. Gauche and Gordon went back. When they showed up, Joran's laugh woke Seishiro for a bit and falls back to sleep after seeing everyone. "I shwee 2 newds." (I see two nerds) Is what Seishiro said and fall asleep again. Finral and Vanessa hold back their laughs over the fact the two changed.

When Gordon and Gauche realize Asta's arms are healed. They were... well, Gordon's happy but his voice is not clearly heard. Meanwhile Gauche request to put the curse back so he could heal it himself and his nosebleeds again. In fact Seishiro notice it too. His nosebleed when he's happy for someone else.

Charmy and Grey came back with their true appearance but covered with parasitic mushrooms. Asta wents surprised and Joran said it's a parasite type of mushroom that affects mana of the mages making Asta freaked out by it's possible danger.

That's why Grey can't transform. Grey still went embarassed after saying Asta's arms are healed. Then Yami started a Party and wake up his sleepy nephew. Everyone grilled some meats and Joran already preserved some uncooked foods for him and Sei and use their magic to cook the food, making Asta and Charmy found it awesome.

"By the way, what happened to your mother's diary?" Yami asked Sei. "My mom and Dad's diary aren't real, it was created for their last wish. The same as for my true title as Elemental, it will also vanished. That's why I need to practice using one element, and it started last week, the reason why I'm so sleepy." Seishiro said.

"To mee you seem exhausted than sleepy." Yami said and Seishiro went surpriesd that Yami noticed. Suddenly Yami remembered his pets and Ordered Asta since it haven't eaten since morning... the dangerous beasts. Then Asta do the laundry. "You can just let me do it." Seishiro said. "No, focus on your work, praticing one element mastery!" Yami said. Seishiro was shocked Yami prioritize that. Then Asta clean the whole place. Even the library Seishiro takes as his comfort room. And replace some toilet paper or tissue.

Finral state the fact Yami told him to rest but Asta still do all the work. Seishiro and Joran nods. Then Vanessa remove her clothes revealing he swim suit. Finral blushed at the sight same as Asta, Seishiro and Joran appears to be smiling at everyone. But suddenly, Seishiro reveal his true emotion in a slight moment.

"Kaiser, my son. When the moment of truth comes, you'll realize, not everything remains the same." Is his father's personal message, but somehow, Seishiro can't tell if it's real.

___________________________________________________

Next Page: Black Clover, page 66: The Eye of the Midnight Sun's secret.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

305 24 6
Astara, usually going by Asta, didn't grow up with much. Very little even by peasant standards. But, so did Yuno; they did grow up together after all...
26.2K 537 14
Asta felt his Ki and it wasn't pleasant. Running around the dark forest from an infuriated Yuno, he scampered down the uneven ground with unshed tear...
85 5 3
Asta and Yuno. The Gift from God and the Blessing of Hage. The Sun and the Moon. The girl with unloved by mana and the girl blessed by it. The girl d...
18.5K 548 35
A fan fiction about the show black clover. Asta was born without magic. In a world magic is everything. He still hasn't gave up on his dream. To beco...