I L U Only Ae!!! ❤ ( Complete...

Oleh ChikkiMugala

Hello cuties 🥰🥰 ....this is my first story .... Ae and Pete have known each other since childhood...they ar... Lebih Banyak

chapter 1 : change in pete
chapter 2 : pain ....
chapter 3 : drunk ....
chapter 4 : hurt ...
chapter 5: for ae....
chapter 6 : me??
chapter 7 : childhood..
chapter 8 : for you.
chapter 9: Ae's embrace
chapter 10:my friend
chapter 11: sulky cutie
chapter 12: for you.
chapter 13:dream or real
chapter 15:pain
chapter 16: forgive
chapter 17: rose day
chapter 18: proposal
chapter 19: boyfriend
chapter 20:possessiveness
chapter 21: gift
chapter 22: apple!!
chapter 23: waiting
chapter 24: alex..!!
chapter 25: dont leave
chapter 26: sweetness
chapter 27 : parents
chapter 28: forever
chapter 29 : don't lie
chapter 30 : your smile
chapter 31: ae!!
chapter 32 : i love you
chapter 33: party
chapter 34 : who's that??
chapter 35 : don't go
chapter 36 : pete!!!
chapter 37 : memories..
chapter 38 : present..
chapter 39 : look at me....
chapter 40 : you are trapped....
chapter 41: marriage...
chapter 42: no....
chapter 43 : new love...
next storyy...
part 2 ???
new story cover
where is my pete ?? part -2

chapter 14: liking

490 26 7
Oleh ChikkiMugala

One week later...

Ae pov:

      I was going to college after completing the exercise in the morning. I stopped by the market to buy apples because pete like apples, now a days he is skipping breakfast again.

   I went to dorm. Me and pond are staying the college dorm because my house is a little bit far.. Pete isn't staying in college dorm but he is driving daily to college and home. It's a little bit tiring to drive at night.

    I picked pete from parking lot and dropped him to his class. I was in middle of our college. I was riding bike casually and looking sides. But I saw that a bunch of guys are teasing a girl. Maybe she is a junior. I stopped the bike in front of them. They are saying to her.

Guys- will you be my girlfriend..

Girl - I won't.... You are bad..

Suddenly he caught her hand and trying to kiss her.

Guys - why are you shy girl.?... Just give me a kiss and go where ever you want...

I pulled her by my side...and " She is my girlfriend.... Come nong, let's go ".

I didn't think of any reason.. If I fight them they are many of them... I can't stand them.. So I said that she's my girlfriend. She 's shocked when she heard that. But she climbed the bike. I thought she understood.

Guys - hey.... I don't know that you had a boyfriend...

Girl - yeah.. He is my boyfriend..

Guys - you are lucky man.

One of them patted my shoulder and they all went.

I started riding the bike..

Ae - are you okay nong...

Girl - yes... Iam fine kha... Thank you for saving me...

Ae - where is your college department I will drop you there.

Girl - it's arts kha.

I dropped her, I was about to leave she held my hand..

Girl - thank you kha... For saving.. What is your name kha..

Ae - ae....

Girl- ae kha.... Thank you for saving chompoo..

Ae - okay... Then I will go..

Her face was sparkling all the time.. She is cute but not as much as pete... In my point of view pete is the cutest in the world..

I went to my building. Pond was waiting..

Pond - eyy..... Ai ae... Do you know that I am waiting for you
.........

Ae - for how many you are waiting for me...

Pond - for ten minutes.... But why are you late.. Probably you can't let your pete go....

Ae - shut up.. Pond.. We are already late to class... Come let's go...

Pete pov:

    It's already afternoon.. I was heading to eat with ai ae.. I was thinking about my mom birthday, which is in two days.. Ae always come to home to pick up the flowers, he won't let me to cut the flowers.iam thinking and I bumped into ai ae..

" Aow.... "He turned towards me.

" Pete!!!.... Does it hurt???... ( he touched my forehead... And rubbing it smoothly)... Can't you walk properly Pete.... See.. It's red already here... Must have hurt.... Fuuuu( blowing on my forehead) .... Is it okay now??.. Hmm".

" Khab ae... Iam fine... "I said.

" Come.. Sit here.... " He said.

" Ohooo...... Stop it.... I can't bear these people.... Thank fully I got a girlfriend.....aow( shout in pain) " Pond said. Cha am hit him.

" Stop it pond.... " She said.

Ae bought our food. And he is arranging the food for me. " Thank you khab ae... "He smiled.

Tin and can went to date.... Theirs is a unexpected love story..

   One day can saw that someone's talking to tin.. He got angry and went to tin.

Can - what are you doing tinnn?

Tin - why should I have to tell you?

Can - say me... Is she your girlfriend??

Tin - what it has do with you...?

Can- it matters to me tin... Say it

Tin - why does it matters you.???

Can - because.... Because.... I LOVE YOU IDIOT.... CANT YOU SEE.... It matters to me.

Can said in angry.. But tin is shocked.. He didn't expected that.

Tin - what did you say???..

Can - I won't say it again...

Tin - you... Love.. Me??

Can - yeah... I love you ,now what??... You always scold me but every time you take care of me..... You always give me your food because you say your aren't hungry... You always treat my wounds saying it's a pain in your head.... How can't I fell for you??

He said and about to turn, tin caught his hand and pulled him near him and kissed him.... " I love you too my cantaloupe..... " He said.. They both hugged.

  Ae distracted me buy calling me.
" Pete... What are you thinking??, eat..." I nodded. " Khab ae... ".

" Here... Eat these veggies. ( he putted his veggies into my bowl)... You are getting slim... Eat well.. " He said.

" But... Ae~~~" I whined. " No... Buts just eat... "He know I don't like vegetables...

" Why don't you get a room? " Pond said...

" Just shut the fuck up you asshole " Ae replied and kicked his foot under the table.

We already ate.. Ae was with me until I walk towards bus stop. We are waiting for the bus.

" Pete.. I forget something.... Wait.. " He said and searching something in his bag.

He pulled out a apple and I was about to take it , suddenly a hand came and took it. It was a girl.

" How do you know I like apples my hero... "She said to ae. I was shocked...

" Ohh.... You nong.... " Ae said.

" Yes kha... You remember me??" She asked.

" I dropped you today morning.. How can I forget... But this apple isn't for you..." He said to her.

" But I thought it was for me... " She pouted.

" Hey... Nong... Don't worry... Just take it... " He said. My mind was a full of mess. Who is she?.. Why she said that ae is her hero?.. Why did ae dropped her?.. See... He is also caring for her .... Do ae like her??...

" Who is this nong khab? " I asked him.

" My name is chompoo kha... And you p?? " She said.

" He is Pete... My best friend.. " Ae replied.

" Swadee kha~~p Pete " She greeted.

" Swadee khab " I said.

Our conversation interrupted by bus horn.

" Pete.. Bus is here.. You will be late " He said to me while pointing at the bus. He quickly pulled out a bag and gave it to me.

I picked it up in a hurry and climbed the bus.

" Byee.. Pete.. " Ae waved to me. I nodded and the bus moved. I sat in the bus and opened the bag. It was full of apples.. I blushed and smiled.

Next day...

   I finished college and called ae that I was about to leave. Iam at parking lot. " P Pete kha... Can you help me... " A voice came from my behind.

I turned and looked she was chompoo.

Pete - what is it khab??

Chompoo - will you help me kha.....

Pete -  if I can do it... I will help khab.

Chompoo- that... It's about p ae...

Pete - .......

Chompoo - you are his best friend naa kha....

Pete - khab..... ( I nodded)..

Chompoo- that chompoo wants to know about p ae na kha... I want to know what he likes and what doesn't kha...

Pete - his likes and dislikes???

Chompoo - yes kha....

Pete - why... Khab.

Chompoo - because chompoo likes p ae naa.... I want to win his heart...

My heart broke into pieces when I heard that she likes ae..but how can't someone don't like ae.... He is too good.

Chompoo - p Pete.. Khaaa.. Just tell me naa...

She begged me.

Pete - wait wait... He like foot ball naa khab... He like to eat shrimp soup... And...he is short tempered... ( especially when he see me hurt).... That's it khab..

Chompoo - I know that p... Iam asking that what kind of girls he like.

Pete - that... About girls... I don't know... Khab... He never said to me.... You should ask him yourself.

Chompoo- I like p ae so much naa kha... He is my hero.... He saved me by saying that iam his girlfriend...... Please... Just help me to confess him na kha...

Pete - really... You like him that much...

Chompoo- yes kha... I really like him so much... I can change myself for him..... If he like a cute girl.. I can change myself into cute girl for him naa kha...

Pete - I will try to talk about you..... Khab..

Chompoo - thank you kha... Swadee kha..

Pete - swadee khab..

She left..  I went to home. My heart was pounding when she said she can change herself for him... May be she really likes him... My cheeks were wet... She will be perfect for ai ae... She likes him so much.... Ae also cares for her... I can't convince my self to let ae go to her....... Tomorrow is my mom birthday... Should I call him to remind him... He forgets his own birthday.... How can I expect to him remember my mom 's  birthday..

  I should distance myself from ae... So that I can't hurt that much and I can't hurt ai ae too.... His unconditional care and his love... I already fell for him but ae didnt say he loves me...... I shouldn't  hurt ae.... I should distance myself from him...

I called him...

Ae - hello.. Pete..

Tears were falling from my eyes..

Pete - hello ae khab...

Ae - yes....

Pete - i have some assignments given lately... Maybe I can't see you often and call you.... ( sob) .. I will be busy..... So.... ( sob)... Don't call me until I call you naa khab.

..

Ae - are you that busy??.... You even can't pick my phone....

Pete - yes khab.. ( shaking voice)

Ae - Pete... What happened
...are you sick??... I will come to your home now ....

Pete - no.. No.. Khab ae... ( sob) ...iam fine.... I forgot to turn off the air conditioner .... So I am shivering that's it... Khab

Ae - Pete.... You will get cold.... Just off it quickly.... Iam worried for sec that you are sick...

Pete - iam fine.... Khab ae... ( sob)...

Ae - so.... I can't call you.... Right...

Pete - khab... ( sob)..

Ae - can I meet you in lunch...

Pete - no... Khab ae... I will eat in my building  .....

Ae - why.....( he sounded disappointed)

Pete - iam busy naa khab ae...

Ae - at least can I pick you up in the morning..... Huh??...

Pete - I will go by myself naa khub...( sob)......

Ae - pete..... ( he sighed).....

Pete - ae khab..... I.. I.. ( I love you) .... ( sob)..

Ae - what is it Pete...

Pete - I want to know what kind of girl you like ai ae....

Ae - what......

Pete - just tell me ai ae...

Ae - I don't know.......

Pete - okay... But..... Just.. ( sob).. Take a look on chompoo... She said she likes you....

Ae - Pete.... What are trying to do.....

Pete - nothing khab... Ae... That she said she likes you...... Why don't you take it serious

Ae - PETE.... ( he said in angry).. You are saying me to like her..... Don't do it Pete...  I don't like it..

Pete - but... She really likes you khab ae... She will be perfect for you... ( sob)...

Ae - PETE... ... What about you...

Pete - what.... About me..... ( sob)... I think you will also like her...

Ae - PETE.........!!!!!.... I DON'T LIKE IT....... STOP SAYING TO LIKE HER.... ( he yelled)...... You will be busy right.... Just do it quickly... I can't live my day peacefully without seeing you.... So.. Just do it quickly......... Good night....and just off that bloody air conditioner.....

Pete - khab......( sob)... Ae...

Ae - Pete... Iam warning you... If you are hurt anywhere... Iam not going to forgive you... Pete...... So just take care of yourself..... I will miss you naaa~~~

Pete - okay.. Khab.....( sob) ... I can take care of myself.....

Ae - you better do that....

Pete - khab. Ae..... Good night....

He ended the call..

Hows the chapter...

I will upload new chapter soon..

Luv you guys...

Your author.

Shivani ❤

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

365K 31.9K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
155K 11.2K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
4.6K 212 7
This project will feature a collection of oneshots written by me about this couple. The reason I decided to publish them this way is because they are...