Pose | Jikook ✓

由 BabyMochissi_

Jeon Jungkook is a shy, anxious soul in public, but a confident, artistic existence online. By day, he goes a... 更多

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1: Secret Admirer
Chapter 3: Red Handed
Chapter 4: Main Model
Chapter 5: Secret Selfies
Chapter 6: Shame
Chapter 7: More
Epilogue
BOOKS LIKE THIS
BONUS CHAPTER: Pillow Princess
Possible Sequel?
Vminkook????
THE SEQUEL IS OUT!

Chapter 2: Wallflower

1.7K 150 269
由 BabyMochissi_

Jungkook

I stare at Jimin's comment on my blog as I chew on my thumb, still reeling from earlier's encounter. Yoongi really tripped me so that I'd have to talk to Jimin. He's an evil genius. I hate that I love him.

Groaning, I replay what Jimin said. He wants me to dress cutely, but I don't know how. My wardrobe consists of mostly dark, oversized clothing. I'm scared of letting him down. He's way cuter than me.

My hands pull at my hair and I grab my sketchbook and continue my drawing of Jimin. He won't realize my absence if I just don't show up. If he does, I'll have Yoongi tell him that something came up. I'm sick. Yeah, that's it.

Wild knocking sounds at my front door and I furrow my eyebrows. Who could it be? It's too animated to be Yoongi. He usually just texts me that he's here after knocking once. But this knocking won't cease.

"What do you wan—Hoseok?" I blink.

The redhead grins widely. "Yoongi told me the great news. Taehyung wanted to come too, but he has to set up the party."

"About that. I'm not going. I'm very sick."

"You're a shit liar, Jungkook," Yoongi says, pushing past me and plopping down on the couch.

Hoseok grins and enters uninvited as well, a large shopping bag in hand.

Yoongi throws a pillow at me. "You're coming to the party, dammit."

I gasp. "Hey, don't throw things at me! Yoongi! You're the one who got me into this mess! I can't go to my first party with all this pressure! I'll have a panic attack!"

"If I wasn't supposed to throw them, they wouldn't be called 'throw pillows,' now would they?" Yoongi deadpans and then smirks. "Sope will be your wingmen for the night."

"That's a waste. I'm a lost cause. I mean, Jimin said he wants me to dress cute for him. How am I supposed to do that?!"

Hoseok hops up and breaks out in a little dance. "That's why I'm here. Fashionista Jung at your service. Yoongi and Tae helped me, but I ultimately decided on your style for tonight."

"No. You dress too colorful." I shake my head.

"Imagine thinking you have a choice," Yoongi says.

Hoseok grabs my hand. "You, stay out here. I'll handle this."

Yoongi nods and gets up, handing Hoseok the shopping bag. He kisses Hoseok's forehead. "Jungkook, can I make pizza rolls?"

The bleach-blond is already looking through my freezer and I sigh. "Yes. Make enough for us too please."

"What kind of elder would I be if I didn't?" Yoongi scoffs, pulling the family size bag out and preheating the oven.

Hoseok pulls me into my room and jumps on my bed with a wide grin. "Jungkook, I'm so excited to dress you up. I've wanted to for so long."

"Okay, I give in."

"Alright, strip."

"No." I hug myself.

"I'm taken. It's fine."

Puffing my cheeks up, I remove my slippers, sweatpants, and long sleeved shirt, leaving me in nothing but briefs.

Hoseok grins and jumps up, dropping the shopping bag by my side. He rifles through my closet for an undershirt. "I wanted to go subtly cute while not making you dress like a completely different person. We want Jimin to like you, not some carefully crafted suitor."

He helps me into a black tank top before grabbing a black, oversized hoodie from the bag.

"What's so cute about this?" I ask once the article of clothing is on.

"This." He flips the hood on and I see that it has bunny ears.

"I hate it."

He puts the hood down. "You're not going to wear the hood anyway. You're going to wear this." He puts a white bucket hat on my head and hums.

"Can we clothe my lower body so I'm not just wearing underwear?" I whine.

Hoseok chuckles and pulls out a pair of fishnets out.

"It's winter. I can't wear those."

"Oh, shoo, they're underwear. We'll be inside anyway. Stop complaining. I'll help you get them on."

Once they're on, I am given a pair of gray ripped skinny jeans. I quickly put them on so that my underwear are no longer on full display.

"And the finishing touches." Hoseok sings and pulls out a pair of pink Timberlands and a simple black lace choker.

"Hoseok, I can't wear that." I blush, putting on the shoes. "I'm really grateful for the outfit and everything. Everything is way too expensive though and that necklace. Doesn't that mean I belong to a dom or something?"

The redhead nearly falls down from laughing so hard. "This necklace? No, not at all. It's not a collar. Plus, I'm giving it to you, not a dom." He covers his mouth.

Blushing, I just put it on. "Leave me alone. I'm inexperienced. Not everyone has a significant other."

The older male smiles gently and adjusts my clothes before patting my shoulders. "Let's eat those pizza rolls and get going, okay?"

"Okay." I blush.

-

I pull my sleeves over my hands as I enter the crowded fraternity house. Taehyung is the first one to greet us, tackling both Yoongi and Hoseok in a hug.

Yoongi groans, pushing the brunet off him. He acts like he doesn't like it, but we know he does.

"Jungkook! You made it!" Taehyung gives me a high-five and pulls me in for a hug. "I was afraid you'd pretend to be sick or something."

"Whaaaaat? I'd never do that." I blush as Hoseok runs off to be the party animal he was born to be. Yoongi stays behind with Taehyung and me.

Taehyung rolls his eyes and looks at me. "Are you going to drink?"

"No. I'm the designated driver."

He quirks an eyebrow. "I'm pretty sure Hobi and Yoongi are going to end up with me in the end."

"Gross." I stick my tongue out.

"You're just jealous." Taehyung starts poking me.

I smack his hands away. "Stop, I'm ticklish."

Taehyung chuckles. "We need to find Hobi."

"He could be in Mexico by now." Yoongi massages his temples and we set off in the direction of the redhead.

When we find him, he's chatting animatedly with the guests, expression lighting up when he takes notice of us. He runs over to us and we decide to hang out. It's kind of awkward and boring for me to be attached to the trio. I never thought this sentence would make sense, but it was awkward being the fourth wheel.

I slip away to find a more secluded area once they start to get a little too touchy. The house is huge, so I have no idea where to go. It feels like everywhere I turn, there's a couple making out or grinding on each other. I swallow, pulling my hat further down to hide my face.

Quickening my pace, I end up in a room where none other than Jin and Namjoon are drunk off their asses, dancing terribly on the table. The crowd is going wild and I hide in a corner, watching the comedy in front of me.

The couple is completely loose, dancing without a care in the world. It's really cute. I find myself clapping for them as Namjoon tries and fails to twerk. I never thought I'd see the junior class president act like this, but I guess Jin amplifies his chaotic energy, like how Hoseok does for Yoongi.

I am smiling widely when a wobbly Jimin approaches me, a solo cup in hand. He looks happy to see me, though he seems very drunk.

"Kookie! You came!" Jimin looks me over and his eyes darken momentarily, causing goosebumps to erupt on my skin. "You look so good, Kookie. Did you dress up for me?"

There he goes, calling me Kookie again and making me short circuit. Although I shouldn't, I nod and the blond smiles widely, hanging onto me for stability.

"Let's have some fun, Kookie." He tosses the rest of his drink back and throws the cup in the garbage. "Parties are for enjoying, not for hiding."

If anyone but Jimin was saying this, I would protest. But when Jimin is in the picture, it's almost like the word 'no' is no longer in my vocabulary. I'm more willing to step outside my comfort zone. He makes me want to try things I normally wouldn't.

The blond pulls me into another room where it sounds like dance music is blasting. He grins, grabbing both my hands and wiggling his eyebrows. "Care to dance with me, Kookie?"

I nod and feel my soul leave my body as Jimin pulls me into him and leads the dance. From an outsider's perspective, it seems like I'm the one in control since he's the one making all the provocative moments while looking at me with bedroom eyes.

That couldn't be farther from the truth.

Jimin has me wrapped around his finger as his gaze holds me captive. I may be the taller one, but he feels ten feet tall.

He grinds against me, grabbing my hat and placing it on his head. All I can see are his lips as he smirks at me and my hands awkwardly go to his waist.

"U-Uh, Jimin. Aren't you a little too drunk to—"

"Shh." Jimin puts a finger to my lips and makes eye contact. "I said I would take care of you, didn't I?"

I nod and he smirks.

He pulls my hood over my head. "Then be a good boy and let me take care of you, bunny."

My grip tightens against his waist as he draws closer, draping his arms lazily over my shoulders as he sings the explicit lyrics in my ear, hot breath licking at my flushed skin. He's too much to handle. He's too drunk. I don't know how I'm going to survive this much attention.

Jimin's hands land on top of mine and he chuckles darkly, his lips brushing against my ear. "You can move too, Kookie, I won't bite. Loosen up a bit, I won't hurt you."

A choked gasp leaves my mouth and I close my eyes tightly, trying to fight my body's natural reactions.

Park Jimin will be the death of me.

Author's Note: What a way to end a chapter. Do you have any ideas on what'll happen next? Was JK's outfit to your satisfaction? I'm probably gonna go get some pasta and then write the next chapter.

What are your thoughts on the chapter?

Make sure to take care and love yourself as best as you can.

With lots of love,

-BBM

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

61K 1.8K 49
ᵗᵃᵉᵏᵒᵒᵏ [Completed; include some smut bonus] ❝ 𝖪𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗎𝗉! 𝗈𝗋 𝖾𝗅𝗌- ❞ ❝ 𝖮𝗋 𝖾𝗅𝗌𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍? ❞ ❝ 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝗈𝗎𝖼𝗁 �...
202K 12.5K 56
Park jimin couldn't be more happier when he finally got a job offer from JEON'S company his dream company owned by jeon jungkook the Asia youngest bi...
549K 38.1K 84
"Everything about you...Is what I want to show love to.." In a small and shady town, there are many things that could happen. Detective and head chie...
774K 22.9K 54
Park Jimin a very cute, handsome and sexy boy who is very jolly and sensitive. Jeon Jeongguk the hottest playboy of all with his friends Kim Namjoon...