BLACKROSE

By SkySeaSahara

A story of a darkened soul finding his light.... Black Rose - The black rose is a mysterious bloom that can c... More

PAGE 00
The Main characters
PAGE 01πŸ’™
PAGE 02πŸ’™
PAGE 03πŸ’™
PAGE 04πŸ’™
PAGE 05πŸ’™
PAGE 06πŸ’™
PAGE 07πŸ’™
PAGE 08πŸ’™
PAGE 09πŸ’™
PAGE 10 πŸ’™
PAGE 11πŸ’™
PAGE 12πŸ’™
PAGE 13πŸ’™
PAGE 14πŸ’™
PAGE 15πŸ’™
PAGE 16πŸ’™
PAGE 17πŸ’™
PAGE 18πŸ’™
PAGE 19πŸ’™
PAGE 20πŸ’™
PAGE 21πŸ’™
PAGE 22πŸ’™
PAGE 23πŸ’™
PAGE 24πŸ’™
PAGE 25πŸ’™
PAGE 26πŸ’™
PAGE 27πŸ’™
PAGE 28πŸ’™
PAGE 29πŸ’™
PAGE 30πŸ’™
PAGE 31πŸ’™
PAGE 32πŸ’™
PAGE 34πŸ’™
PAGE 35πŸ’™
PAGE 36πŸ’™
PAGE 37πŸ’™
PAGE 38πŸ’™
PAGE 39πŸ’™
PAGE 40πŸ’™
PAGE 41πŸ’™
PAGE 42πŸ’™
PAGE 43πŸ’™
PAGE 44πŸ’™

PAGE 33πŸ’™

839 52 19
By SkySeaSahara

Black Rose six bosses stepped towards their armoury which was placed under the mansion ground. After the message from their member, they decided to go to the attacked place and check it by themselves. Because it wasn't a little thing to let their workers to handle. The attack locations were their one of the nightclub and a casino. Even though the attack was under control by their members, the risk was still there. So they hurriedly got ready with their weapons and vehicles.

"Jimin and suga will go with J, to the nightclub. While RM and Jin will come with me, to the casino. Got it?" Jk said while fixing his earpiece and loading his handguns. Others just replied with a simple nod or 'yes' while fixing their own weapons.

"Then if you are ready, let's_"

"🎶oh, you touch my tralala... Umm, My ding ding dong~”

suddenly Jimin's phone began to ring making others fight back a laugh. No matter how many times they heard it, they still can't be used to this ringtone in Jimin's phone. Only Jimin and Jk didn't find it amusing. (Jk did but didn't show it) Jimin took out his phone and check the number before answering and after a few minutes, he cut the call and turned toward the members who patiently waited for him.      

"Jin hyung. Do you have a meeting with drug dealers today?" Jimin asked as soon as he turned at Jin.

"Oh shoot. I forgot about it. Tsk... I must attend to it." Jin mumbled cursing under his breath and looked at Jk.

"Sorry, Jk. I think I can't come with you."

"It's okay hyung. Me and RM hyung can manage it." Jk said and signalled others to get in their cars. Jin almost agreed with Jk but suddenly, an idea popped up in his head.

"Wait. Jk!" All of the others stopped in their tracks and looked back at Jin.

"What?"

"Take Taehyung with you" Jk scowled at that and looked at Jin with a disapproval way.

"No way_" Jk tried to protest but Jin cut him off.

"I didn't ask you for permission Jk. He is going to go with you and that's final." Jin said and Jimin smirked at them.

"What?! No! Hyung! He is just a doctor here." Jk tried to urge again. To say the truth, he is not against this actually. It just he protests like everything about Taehyung so...

"Cut the crap Jk. You know he can do more than a doctor. It will be a waste if we didn't use his skills on us. What you think Joon?" Hoseok asked while wrapping his arm around Yoongi's waist.

"Yeah. Hoba his right. We can't let his skills to go waste." Namjoon said.

"But_ But who's gonna take care of Oldman?"

"Don't worry, I will take care about it" After Jin's words, Jk finally gave up.

"Aghh... Okay then hurry up. Call him. We can't be late." Jk said letting out a heavy breath.

"Yess!" Jk glared at Jimin who bumped his fist in the air with excitement but soon it turned into a slight panic one after seeing Jk's gaze.

"No_ I-I mean_ OUCH!" Suddenly, he grabbed his arm with a fake painful expression and hurriedly got into his car.

'Dorky Jimin.'

·······································································

After half an hour, both teams reached their locations. Like their members said, they had controlled the problem but only at the nightclub. When J's team went there, the nightclub was a full mess. It was really hard to recognise it as a nightclub because the attackers had done a good job at destroying it. Their few men were dead including some customers so the damage was huge.

On the other hand, Jk went in the casino building with Taehyung and Namjoon. The whole area was dead silent. No breathing lives was there and only dead bodies on the ground. Glad that only Black Rose's members are dead and there wasn't any customer who got injured. Okay, it's not a good thing but still...

The casino hall was dimmed because of the lack of lights. Most of the lights are broken and some are barely working. Three males walked through the casino carefully searching any danger but got nothing. Look like the attackers already had their fun and gone.

"Aish... Do you have any idea why they did this?" Taehyung asked while checking on dead bodies, Trying to find any beating heart. But he got disappointed when he found non.

"I think they want to take us down by attacking our money trees." Namjoon said.

"Those fuckers can't take us down by attacking like this. Coward shits!" Jk said while kicking a dead body.

"What a proud head." Taehyung mumbled under his breath while rolling his eyes but still others could hear him.

"I'm not talking with you Kim. So Just shut up." Jk retorted back.

"Who said I'm talking with you either?" Taehyung said and again rolled his eyes.

"Stop it!" Namjoon growled at the two male when he senses another stupid bickering coming up.

"Aghh...I think there's nothing more. We should go back." Taehyung said huffing loudly.

"Yea_"

"Wait!" Suddenly, Jk motioned them to stop their movement and began to search for something in the big hall. Because of the lack of lights, some areas are dark and couldn't see through. And soon enough, the other two males also sense something wrong in the hall.

They stood making a little triangle and back facing each other. They spun around while running their eyes every corner of the hall and trying to shield each other from any attack. They were wrong before. They are not the only breathing one there. There are more. And more than a just few.

They waited in alarm like predators who waiting for their prey to come out from their hidden place. Their eagle-like eyes caught some movements here and there but their sense is enough to know it. And they didn't had to wait so long. With a gun firing sound, the chaos had begun.

As soon as the attack started, Namjoon grabbed a huge thick mahogany table which was beside him with his muscular arms and threw it in front of them making a temporary shield. They ducked down covering their bodies from bullets.

"What the_ Woah hyung! You are amazing!" Taehyung yelled at Namjoon with glistening eyes. He was between Namjoon and Jk while both male hurriedly searching a way to escape from there, Taehyung busied himself admiring Namjoon's hardened muscles. Jk snapped his head at Taehyung with a  disbelief face and poke inside of his cheeks with his tongue unknowingly while Namjoon mumbled a little shy 'thank you' with a tinted rosey dusk on his cheeks.

"YOU IDIOT! THOSE FUCKERS TRYING TO MAKE SIEVES FROM OUR BODY AND YOU HAVE TIME TO THINK ABOUT NONSENSE NOW!?" Jk yelled angrily and he had to scream in top of his lungs due to the nonstop loud sound from guns. The table was no longer usable so they have to be quick.

"Aish, stop shouting!." Jk glared at Taehyung harshly who had an annoyed face but didn't say a word at that.

"YO! HURRY UP!" Namjoon screamed at the both males and pull out bis guns and the youngers did the same.

"OKAY FUCKERS! LET THE FUN BEGAN!" Taehyung screamed again as he started to shoot the foes with a big boxy smile.

The assaulters had come out from their hidden places and began to attack openly. Three boys didn't have a hard time at recognising them because as soon as they saw the black attires with a dragon printed on them, they knew they were assassins from D-Den. It made the fight really hard. And 20-30 well-trained people against 3 people didn't do any help.

Blocking rivals attacks and fighting back, three male managed to take few down without getting injured. Soon after, the gunshots died down and they began to combat as all of them run out of bullets.

Taehyung was fighting with three men at once, but his focus was broken for a moment when he saw Namjoon lifted up a man by his legs and hit another man using the man's body like a bat. It was amazing but he got shocked when he received a punch from a man. He fell on the floor with a hard thud and before he gets up and fight back, Jk came nowhere and killed the three men for him.

"Calm your dick down bitch!" Jk hissed at Taehyung while he pulled the older off from the floor. But in the next second, it was Jk's turn to get shocked when the older made him bend down at his back while clutching his hand and waist making it look like a dance position. Just avoiding a dagger that thrown at them.

( like this but not exactly like this. Jk's leg not up and Taehyung holding Jk's one hand.
Just imagine their position like this.)

"Why? Are you jealous?" Taehyung asked with a smirk making Jk's shocked big eyes turn in to angry one. But he didn't had a time to urge with the older as the attackers didn't give a time for that. And like that, they began to fight again.

But this time Jk and Taehyung fought together. It's not like they decided that, it just they didn't had a chance to fight separately when assassins surround them not letting them go. So having no choice they fought together like a team.

Unknowingly both males fought to protect each other. Understanding each other minds and movements they let the other to take control of their own bodies when it needed. They didn't know. But both trusted each other with their lives.

Jk grabbed Taehyung by his hand and lifted him and rotated around him making Taehyung to hit the men by his legs. It was like he running in the air. So fast. So strong. No one could touch them or come near them. After that Jk didn't let go Taehyung hand as he keep the grip tightly. Taehyung didn't let go either. They began to share their strength and skill through the hand bond. Syncing their moves, both males fought in sane. Giving a rhythm to their actions, but like fire and fast as thunder, they fought taking their heartbeats as a beat for their dance-like steps. So smooth. So strong. So powerful.

As time passed by, one by one from the rival gang fell to the ground dead. When opponents got tired and fought exhaustedly, Taehyung and Jk fought like they could continue this for forever. The connection they felt at one another was incredible. But do they going to admit it? Nah never.

Shortly, they found their all attackers laying on the floor lifeless. They check around again and look for Namjoon. When they found the older at another corner of the hall, he was already finishing his fight as he lifted the last man horizontally and break the man's backbone using his right knee like he breaking a stick, and after that, he threw the dead body to the ground like trash.

"Woah! I never thought Namjoon hyung is strong like Hulk! He is amazing... No wonder why he breaks everything he touch." Taehyung mumbled dreamily with his familiar shining eyes. And again, Jk could feel that ugly sensation boiling in his heart as he poke his cheeks with his tongue.

"Huh! You know what, you should be thankful to me for lifting your heavy elephant-like ass through this whole time." Jk huffed angrily while showing their hands in Taehyung's face. And that's when both males realized that their hands were still intertwined tightly. As soon as they saw it, they retreated their hands like they just accidentally touched the fire and looked away trying to hide their embarrassed faces.

Taehyung looked back at Namjoon who walked towards them while rubbing his bloody hands on his pants with a disgusting face. Taehyung chuckled at that because he knew how much Namjoon hate those bloody things. Namjoon heard Taehyung's chuckle and he looked at the younger confusedly but also returned a smile even though he didn't know why Taehyung was laughing. But his smiley expression changed into a confused one again when he glanced at the behind where Taekook standing and soon his eyes widened in realisation.

"Behind you!" As soon as Namjoon's yell, Taekook bend their upper body to the side even without looking back and a shiny throwing star made its way towards Namjoon through the middle of them. Namjoon skillfully and smoothly caught it and rethrew it back to the where it came from. The attacker didn't expect it even a slight so before he could process what happened, his throat already had sliced making a waterfall of blood.

Taehyung and Jk turned back readying to fight again but both males pushed their movements confusedly with Namjoon when they saw specific someone standing in front of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me if I did something wrong...

❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 214 29
After his accident ... jungkook feel like he is lost somewhere...but things became more mysterious when the killer.."v"...he often dreams of.. starte...
110K 6.9K 37
Black Rose.., Doesn't fit right? A rose must be pink or red. There are different colors of roses.. but red or pink is the characteristic color of a r...
20.8K 1.3K 22
A TAEKOOK DARK ROMANCE He is not surrounded by darkness, he is darkness itself. The Devil disguised as a handsome man in an impeccable black suit and...
19.7K 907 41
In a world where the belief in everlasting love is scarce, two souls stand at opposite ends of the spectrum. One scoffs at the notion, while the othe...