The Virgin Sl*t (teacher/stud...

Galing kay KruseyGirl

Paris Hudson the name on the tip of everyone's tongue and the most publicised model in the world. She's a bea... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter 22

16K 369 14
Galing kay KruseyGirl

It was Monday again and Paris wasn't looking forward to it. Her mother hasn't heard anything about her job. Damien told Darla to go and see what happens. Brayden was being a little prick, arguing about his food and school. Damien and Darla just ignored it.

Paris started to get ready for school. Today she was wearing faded designer skinny jeans, a white button down singlet with the first few buttons undone showing the top of her lacy bra and cleavage. A pair of white slip on converse. She grabbed a white and light purple sport coat, for when it gets cooler. Her hair was in a high ponytail and was left straight.

When she got to school her friends were sitting in the same spot as they do every morning. They were laughing and chatting. She sneaked up to them to scare them. But when she got close, it backed fired.

"Ahhhhh" she screamed when someone grabbed her around her waist. When she turned around she saw Shane clutching his gut with laughter. All her other friends were laughing their heads off as well. "That wasn't funny" she smacked him on his arm and then pouted.

The bell rang after they all calmed down and headed to class. The morning went slow because it was so boring. The bell finally rang for morning tea.

"Paris sing" Trevor said to her grabbing his guitar. He started playing and she realised what it was. The song was Think Twice by Celine Dion.

After she finished singing everyone got up cheering and again she saw Rick standing just inside the door smiling, it wasn't a fake smile it was a real one. They stayed staring at each other until the bell rang. Everyone started to head to class. Paris headed towards the bathroom as usual while everyone else headed to English. "Don't be late" Charlotte said over her shoulder.

"Yeah you already have detentions with him" Chris said smirking.

"Yeah, yeah I know" she said stalking off to the bathroom. After she finished with her business she headed to class but this time went in. She didn't want to stand outside again. She noticed Rick was wearing jeans and a black button down shirt that hung out today which was long sleeve again but was rolled up to his elbow which showed his tattoo. He had on some dressy shoes, his hair was spiked up everywhere which made him look hot and a 5 o'clock shadow. She walked to her seat and she could feel his eyes on her. The class started and they all got their assignments back. When he handed hers back he smiled to her and said "nice job" to her. There was a red A+ at the top of her essay, she smiled back at him and said "thank you" and then blushed. He smirked at her blush and then continued on handing them out.

"So I hope you all like your results" he said smiling at them.

He was so proud of them all, none failed. Except for Blaze but he hasn't been back to school since the fight. Paris got the highest mark, her report was that perfect that he had to show it to Mr Dixon. Mr Dixon went through it and said that she does deserve a A+ for the report. Mr Dixon told Rick that Paris gets the top marks for all her classes. Rick asked why isn't she in college already. And Mr Dixon said that her parents wouldn't allow it, they thought she'll be lonely without her friends.

"So today we'll be watching a movie" he told them and they cheered. "So this week we will be watching the movies for the books you've read" it was the last week before Christmas vacation so he thought it would be relaxing.

"That's boring" Shane said bored.

"First one will be Pride and Prejudice" he said ignoring Shane, he thought starting with this one because it's long.

Paris was so into the movie that she didn't notice Mr Evans sitting next to her in the spare desk. He kept secretly looking at her in the corner of his eye. She was so beautiful just staring at the TV smiling in places and sighing. He shouldn't be doing this but he keeps getting drawn to her. He needs to control these feelings for her but it was hard, she's just that beautiful that he can't resist and her personality is infectious. The bell snapped him out of his thoughts. He turned the movie off and followed the students out.

In gym they were going to play basketball again. They got into teams and started to play. Paris just stood near the hoop as usual. They passed her the ball, then shot and it went in. The lesson went by and there was no incidents, 5 minutes before the bell Rick blew the whistle to get their attention.

"Can you please pack up and then get ready for next class" he yelled at them.

The end of day came fast and Paris had a study date with Jake. After she was done there she headed home. When she got home there was yelling from Brayden's room it sounded like her dad and Brayden.

"I told you to do your homework and then clean up" her father said to her brother. Paris headed to her room quietly.

"I don't care I hate school" Brayden yelled back.

"Why?" Damien asked him softly. Brayden just shrugged at his dad. "Shrugging isn't an answer young man"

"You want to know why," he yelled at Damien "there's this new kid that keeps picking on me" he started to cry. Damien came up to him and hugged him tight.

"Have you told the teacher and the principal" Damien asked him.

"Yes" Brayden sniffed "but they don't do anything about it"

"If they won't do anything then stand up to him" Damien said looking into Brayden's eyes.

"I tried but he's bigger than me"

"Did you use the moves I taught you" Brayden shook his head. "Well try that"

"But it's not just him his father pulled me away when I tried to defend myself and told me not to touch his son" Brayden cried out.

"That bastard what's this kids name" Damien said between gritted teeth.

"Peter Roberts"

"Ok do your homework and then come down to help with dinner" Damien said to him and left thinking he might go and confront this boy's father tomorrow.

Paris, Brayden and Damien started dinner. By the time dinner was ready Darla was home. She was happy so must be a good sign thought Paris. "How was work mom?" Paris asked when she saw her.

"Alright" Darla said thoughtfully "Tamara stayed away from me all morning and then after lunch she said sorry"

"Really" Damien said surprised "I must've scared her too much" he laughed at the end.

"Yeah I think so too" Darla said laughing.

The dinner was full of talking and laughing between Damien and Darla. Brayden stayed quiet while Paris just ate her food in silence. It was time for bed and Paris headed to bed with Princess.

In the morning Paris woke up excited she couldn't wait to get to school today. She didn't know why she was so excited but she was. She grabbed baggy jeans with patches on them, a red boob tube and a see through black knitted sweater. A pair of red converses and gold hooped earrings. A gold watch and her yellow and white gold pandora bracelet. She left her hair down with light curls.

She headed to school while her father took Brayden to school, Brayden was mumbling the whole time they were having breakfast this morning. Her father had a big grin on his face all morning and it just creeped her out.

When Damien got to Brayden's school he walked in with Brayden. Brayden looked at his father confused. "Dad you don't have to come in"

"Well I am" his father said shrugging.

"Ok"

"Where's the father of the boy that's picking on you" Damien piped up.

"Why?" Brayden asked confused.

"I want to talk to him"

"He's over there the one in the suit" Brayden pointed to the guy.

"Ok I'll be back" Damien walked off towards the man. "Mr Roberts"

"Yeah" the man answered while looking around confused to why this guy was talking to him.

"My names Damien Hudson and my son told me that your son is picking on him" Damien just said getting to the point and crossed his arms over his chest bunching his muscles.

"What can't he stand up for himself" this guy said laughing at the end.

"Well he can" Damien said without any emotion in his voice or on his face "but he said when he tried you grabbed him and told him not to touch your son"

"Well that means he's the one picking on my son not the other way around" the man said getting a bit worried from Damien's size and his blank face.

"You see I believe my son because he use to love school but now he doesn't want to go" Damien still had a blank face.

"Not my problem" the man just shrugged. Damien noticed a gun in the guys inside coat, well that sucks this guy must be a police officer or something else.

"Ah yeah it is because you won't teach your kid not to bully" Damien said staring at this guy "you're a cop so isn't a cop suppose to stop fighting"

"I did when your son attacked my son" this guy said angrily at Damien.

"So you came after your son started it then"

"My son did not start it and I asked him what happened, my son was the one getting bullied" he was in Damien's face now well looking up into his face because Damien's taller. Damien just stood there not caring about this guys anger.

"If I find out your son touches my son again I'll be paying you a visit" Damien kept his face blank but glared at this guy to make sure he understood, the guy just scoffed and turned around to head to his car. After he left, Damien walked away to his car.

As Paris pulled up to the school everyone were already in the building. "Oh shit I'm late" she shouldn't have stopped off for a coffee.

The day went by really fast, Mr Evans was away and Paris felt sad. She didn't know why, she hates him, then why does she feel like she's lost something for. By the end of the school day Paris was over it and she still had cheer practice.

Back at Brayden's school, Damien was waiting there early to see what happens with Brayden and this other kid. He saw Mr Roberts standing at the front waiting as well but Damien stayed in his car out of sight. When the bell rang the kids started filing out. Brayden came out and then he was pushed. He fell to the ground rolled but got back up just to be pushed again by the same kid. This must be the boy that picks on him, Damien looked towards the father but he just kept talking to another parent. Damien looked towards Brayden and Brayden threw his bag to the ground hard and grabbed the boy's arm and twisted it behind his back. Mr Roberts ran over grabbed Brayden off the boy, so that is his son, then the father had a death grip on Brayden's arm and he was saying something to Brayden. Damien had enough and walked to them. He grabbed the mans arm and threw him to the ground. The man grunted from the impact and moaned a little before getting up slowly to face a pissed off Damien. The man was scared seeing Damien like he was and he backed up a bit but Damien stepped forward not worrying about people gathering around them. The man reached into his jacket when he noticed Damien wasn't backing down but Damien was faster. He reached in grabbed the mans hand ripped it back used his other hand to grab the gun and then had the gun to the mans head while holding him by the scuff of his neck. He didn't care if he got arrested no one touches his son like that man done.

"Don't you ever touch my son" Damien spat at him "and you better get your son off my sons back or you might find yourself eating through a tube" he threw the gun to the ground forcefully making sure it was on safety. Damien walked away and grabbed Brayden's hand to leave.

"You're in big trouble I'm a cop" the man yelled at him when Damien was near his car.

"You see me caring" was all Damien said then jumped into his car.

"Well you better" but was cut off by Damien starting the engine.

They headed to the shops before heading home. Damien was peeved off, the guy just let his son bash Brayden up but when Brayden fort back, he stopped it. They got home and saw a cop car there, that was fast Damien thought. They were talking to their very confused maid. Damien laughed at them.

"Go upstairs and start your homework" Damien told Brayden.

"Yes dad" Brayden nodded and went in the house.

"Mr Hudson" one of the police officers said.

"Yes" Damien answered with a nod.

"My names Sergeant Peters and this is Sergeant Hughs" Peters said pointing to his partner. Peters was a big man overweight but short and had a beard. His partner was African American, tall but not as tall as Damien, with a fit body and bald.

"How may I help you?" Damien asked but already knew what it was about.

"Can we come inside please" Hughs said to him.

"Sure" Damien nodded. "Está bien Salina puedes ir a trabajar tengo esto" (it translates to It's alright Salina you can go back to work I've got this)

"Si" she said nodding and entered the house.

"I thought she spoke Spanish" Peters said shaking his head "she didn't understand anything that we said"

"Yeah she can't understand English, some words she knows but mostly Spanish"

When they got to his study he closed the door and offered them a seat. The two police offices noticed a sniper gun sitting on a chair in the corner pulled to bits. Damien was cleaning it and checking if it wasn't damaged anywhere, he doesn't use it but it's good to keep maintenance on all his guns.

"Just need to ring someone first" Damien said to them. "Hey Walker are you in Los Angeles..........cool, can you come to my house...........thanks" he placed the phone down and sat down. "So what's all this about" he knows but doesn't bring it up.

"Our detective from our precinct wants you charged for assault" Peters began.

"Apparently you put his service gun to his head and threatened him" Hughs continued "is this right"

Damien looked at them with a blank face "yes" he leaned back and stared back at them.

The two police officers were shocked that he could just admit it like that "well we're arresting you then"

"Fine," he shrugged to them "but can we wait for my friend to come" the door bell rang just then. Damien got up to bring his friend into his study. They walked in to find the Hughs policeman looking at his guns. "Like them"

The cop jumped at the sudden deep voice that went through the room "yeah very nice"

"I've got licenses for them all" Damien said, knowing that was what they were wondering.

"Ok" the guy said then sat back down.

"This is Graeme Walker" Damien introduced them to him. "So you're charging me for assaulting a detective after he grabbed my son who was trying to defend himself from his son who started the whole incident while this detective watched his son bullying my son" the two men looked at each other and then back at Damien.

"He didn't tell us that" Peters said to Damien shocked.

"Well that's what happened" Damien said to them angrily, this guy suppose to be a damn detective but lie's "I should charge him for grabbing my son around his tiny arm tightly and then started to threaten my son"

"We didn't know that" Hughs chipped in defending themselves "look we won't charge you yet but we will need to talk to other parents who were there that saw it too"

"Why didn't you do that first" Walker announced to them in a scary tone. Then Walker went to the computer and typed something on it. After he was done he turned the computer screen around to show the police officers a video of the front of Brayden's school. He played the video and after it was finished the coppers got up.

"We're not charging you but grabbing his gun and placing it to his head you will be charged for" Peters said after he got over the shock of the video "we will need that video"

"He's not getting charged either I'll meet you at your precinct and the charges will be dropped" Walker said to them. The two offices left wondering who's this Walker guy was. After they left Walker and Damien talked for a bit. That is why it's great working for the Army you have benefits. Walker is the head of a special group in Australia, Europe and America, he deals with off the record stuff that are classified and Damien was their best soldier. Basically he was a spy but his wife and children didn't know this because if they did they would've known how hard it was for him to leave his job.

About 2 hours later Damien received a phone call from Detective Roberts with a apology and he said that he will talk to his son about this bullying. Damien just told him that he needs to change his attitude as well. After that phone call he received another. This was from Walker, he said that this Detective is getting a reprimand and he wasn't getting charged. They ended the call and Damian started dinner.

>>>>>>><<<<<<<

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

694K 31.5K 34
Since high school 25 year old Christian knew how to swoon the ladies, he knew how to draw them in, bring them home and have his way with them. If he...
62.2K 335 33
Crysta is in college. She is an "A" student but has no social life. Her friend insists that she goes to a party with her where she meets a tall, sexy...
510 10 12
Y/N X TOM HOLLAND SOCIAL MEDIA FANFIC ⚠️Language will be used⚠️ (This story starts to takes place around homecoming) Tom is an actor. Y/n is a model...
1K 7 22
Paris Amelia Darling, is your regular teenage girl, she has a huge crush on Jaden Simons, the schools hottest guy since he kissed her under the apple...