Highschool DxD Fanfiction: Th...

By Zoom9351

Meet Maria Wayne. A pure-blooded devil who's family was murdered in a assassination attempt. She escapes her... More

The Peerage
Description Change!
Info
Chapter 1 Maria Wayne
Chapter 2 The Fallen Angels
Chapter 3 The Mermaids and the Human
Chapter 4 The Nekomatas
Chapter 5 The Four Humans Now Devils
Chapter 6 The Valkyrie and the Half-Dragon
Chapter 7 Welcome to Kuoh Academy
Chapter 8 Akeno vs Masked Female & Tsubaki vs Masked Female
Chapter 9 Ignore
Chapter 10 "Pissed"
Chapter 11 Getting the Familiars
Maria's Peerage Familiars
Chapter 12 Oh look. The Fried Chicken Is Here
Chapter 13 Ancient Fairy Dragon
Chapter 14 Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon
Chapter 15 Red Eyes Black Dragon
Chapter 16 Warning
Chapter 17 Azazel
Chapter 18 Talk
Chapter 19 Issei meets Maria?
Chapter 20 Message: Don't Mess With Us
Chapter 21 Kokabiel & That Awkward Moment
Wilson's Peerage aka "The Forgotten Ones"
Wilson's Peerage Familiars
Chapter 22 The Forgotten Ones
Chapter 23 Alliance
Chapter 24 Inform
Chapter 25 The Ancient Gears
Chapter 26 Second Location
Chapter 27 The Gate
Chapter 28 Kuroka and Bessily
Chapter 29 The Winged Dragon of Ra!
Chapter 30 Talk 2
(Short) Chapter 31 Obelisk the Tormentor
Chapter 32 Transfer
Chapter 33 Kyoto
Chapter 34 Attack on the Rating Game
Chapter 35 Evil Issei Is Born
Chapter 36 Evil Issei & Izuma Talk
Chapter 37 First of the Dragons/Battle against Vali's Team
Chapter 38 Maria's Death
Chapter 39 The Meeting
Chapter 40 Message: The War
Chapter 41 New Boston
Chapter 42 Discussion
Chapter 43 Recurit
Evil Issei's Team
Chapter 44 Joining
Chapter 45 Attack on Kuoh
Chapter 46 Aftermath
Chapter 48 Talk 3
Chatper 49 THE WAR PT.1
Chapter 50 THE WAR PT.2
Epilogue
Author's Note! New Fanfic!

Chapter 47 Attack Everywhere

525 4 9
By Zoom9351

*1 week later, Underworld, Gremory Household*
"It's been one week yet no attack?" Venelana questions.

"It makes me question Wilson's plan." Zectious states.

"No doubt they are increasing their numbers or fortifying thier places." Sirzechs says.

"How's Rias doing?" Venelana asks.

"She's doing alright for now. She is determine to get Issei back." Sirzechs states.

"I hope she does. Whatever bonded with Issei was really cruel into erasing their memories. Now all that conflict was unnecessary." Venelana says.

"Yes but it doesn't change that she attacked the remaining mermaids. That is one of the reasons why Wilson even declared war on the fractions and the Khaos Brigade." Sirzechs says.

"Our numbers drop while theirs are increasing because of those machines." Venelana states.

"Indeed. The long we wait, the hard it will be to stop them." Sirzechs says.

"And what does Azazel or Michael think about this?" Zectious asks.

"They are trying to find the source of these machines. Plus, any location that is their base of operation." Sirzechs says.

"And how are the people in Kuoh doing?" Venelana asks.

"Their safe. Yet scared. There's no point in erasing their memories if Wilson strikes again with his forces." Sirzechs says.

"Indeed. It'll just weaken us." Zectious says.

A devil guard rushes into the door. "Sir!"

"What is it?" Sirzechs asks.

"It's the Forgotten Ones! They are attacking!!" the devil guard says.

"Where?" Sirzechs asks.

"All around the world." the devil says.

The three look shock.

"Are you certain?" Sirzechs asks.

"Yes. Portals have been open. Machines, soldiers and magicians are attacking as we speak!" the devil guard says.

"No time to waste. Inform everyone immediately!!" Sirzechs commands.

"Yes sir!!" the devil guard runs out of the room.

"So this is what he was planning. A all out attack." Zectious says.

"With those machine armies, it'll be difficult." Sirzechs says.

*Canada*
Magicians begin to appear out of magic circles. Soldiers begin to take people out of their homes. The people begin to get escorted to schools.

*New York*
Ancient Gear Soldiers, Knights and Enginners begin to roam the streets. The people get into hotels and towers.

*New Boston*
The magicians transport the people into schools to be kept there. The houses get remodeled into Mansions to fight more people.

*Mexico*
Evil Issei and his team along with Ancient Gear Hunting Hounds & Ancient Gear Gatlings take over. The people are taken to schools. Some of the Houses are remodeled into Mansions by magicians.

*China*
Anos and Darren create two sky scrapers to take the people into. Soldiers, magicians, ancient gear Hydras and Soldiers get into place.

Around the world, various types of the ancient gears begin to appear. Each country has 2 Chaos Ancient Gear Giants in place. Magicians are setting up barriers. Soldiers begin to set up in the homes.

*Underworld*
"What's the statis?" Sirzechs asks.

"Not good. Magicians, machines, and many kind of groups have been take locations very quickly." Ajuka says.

"And what about Wilson? Has he been seen?" Sirzechs asks.

"No. It's like he's not anywhere. With those barriers set up, it'll be difficult to determine where he is." Serafall says.

"The important matter is that we have to take them down." Sirzechs says.

"Yes, but the problem is that we don't have many forces to spread out. Unless we get help from the other fractions, we're doomed." Azazel says.

"And what about the Khaos Brigade? Have they shown up to begin attacking?" Sirzechs asks.

"No. Must be because they are planning a sneak attack or something." Azazel says.

"We need all hands on deck. I suggest we ask assistances. No doubt the other fractions are noticing what Wilson is doing." Michael says.

"It's best if we begin to start around places that we can take." Serafall says.

"But I doubt it will be that easy. The moment we attack, reinforcements will come. Most likely those machines." Azazel says.

"And if they manage to take the whole world, heaven and the underworld will be next." Sirzechs says.

"Odin is already preparing his forces. And is mostly likely asking Loki for assistance." Azazel states.

*Asgard Prison*
"Me? Help you save the world?" Loki laughs.

"This is a serious matter. I bet even ragnork couldn't compete with this war." Odin says.

"Oh? Are you willing to let me bring Ragnarok just to stop those weaklings?" Loki asks.

"As a last resort. Unless you can't handle it on your own." Odin says.

"I can take them. Just set me free and I'll bring them down." Loki smirks.

"There'll be no use in hiding. No doubt they have every inch being inspected. Even the Khaos Brigade will have some trouble." Odin says.

"What do you take me for old man? I am a god. Those lesser mythologies and humans are nothing. Even with those machines." Loki says.

"Be careful. It might come back to bite you." Odin says.

"Oh we'll see." Loki says.

Odin sets Loki free.

*Kyoto*
Loki appears in the sky and destroys the barrier. The soldiers begin to open fire at Loki. Loki kills the soldiers with his magic. Ancient Gear Wyverns and Ancient Gear Hydras begin to fly towards Loki. Loki fires lightning magic to destroy the ancient gears.

"This is what everyone was afriad?" Loki asks.

"Actually." a female says.

(Credit to the person!)
"It won't be easy." the female says.

"Oh yeah? And who are you suppose to be?" Loki asks.

"The Blue Sprit Dragon Empress." the female says.

(Credit to the person!)
"And she isn't alone." the male says as he floats next to the blue dragon empress.

"And you are?" Loki asks.

"The Golden Dragon Emperor." the male says.

"No matter. I can still take you both down." Loki says as he charges up magic.

"Ready?" the male says.

"Indeed." the female replies.

Loki fires magic. The two move to the sides and do a zig-zag. They both punch Loki at the same time. Loki is knocked back.

Magicians from the Khaos Brigade begin to appear. Ancient Gear Knights begin to attack. Soldiers begin to fire.

*Vladi Territory*
Jason appears along with soldiers and Ancient Gear Ballister Shooters. The vampires notice them.

"Open fire!" Jason commands.

The soldiers begin to shoot as the Ancient Gear Ballistic Shooters charge while shooting. The vampires begin to move back.

"Jason...." a male says from the corner of the window.

"Is everything in place?" the female asks.

"Yes. Everything is up to you Pink Dragon Empress." Jason smiles.

"Send out the sparkies." the female says.

(Yes! I wanted too!)
7 sparkies begin to appear and begin to charge up. The soldiers begin to move out of the way. The vampires looked concerned and begin to fire magic. A magic barrier appears to protect the sparkies.

"Magic barriers?" the vampire says.

"I have a bad feeling about this." another vampire says.

As the sparkies finish charging up, the soldiers begin to point at certain spots. The sparkies fire a huge amount of energy at the castle.

*KABOOM x7*
A lot of vampires got hit and died. The castle begins to crimble down. A the rubble gets exploded away.

"JASON!!!" Lord Vladi yells.

"Brother! Once I kill you, Gasper is next. He's too patheticly weak. I'm disappointed in him." Jason laughs.

"Though I may be scared of my own son, you have no right to speak to him like that!" Lord Vladi says.

"Oh? But wasn't it you who abandoned him? Out of fear if I'm correct." Jason smirks.

"Since you meet your nephew, does he happen to have friends?" Lord Vladi asks.

"Oh yes. Pathetic ones but friends nonetheless." Jason shrugs.

"Shall I take him?" the female asks.

"No. He's mine. This is a fight between brothers." Jason smiles.

"Bring it on Jason!" Lord Vladi shouts.

Jason and Lord Vladi clash.

*Unknown Location*
Ophis was watching the battles taken place all around the world. All the fractions begin to appear and attack. Vali and his team were watching the battles. Ophis checks on Kyoto and sees Loki.

"Loki? He's freed?" Bikou questions.

"Looks like Odin set him freed." Vali says.

They see Loki fight against one blue dragon armor & gold dragon armor. Vali looked interested. Loki gets kicked in the face by them and attacked by magic.

"This is the first I ever seen those kind of scared gears." Vali says.

"It because they were suppose to be sealed away or lost. Seems liked the forgotten ones found them and gave it to new hosts." Ophis says.

She switches the battle to the vampire area. Lord Vladi and Jason clash and continue attacking one another. Soldiers and Ancient Gear Ballistic Shooters continue to take down the vampires. The sparkies fire, causing huge explosions. It shows a pink dragon armor leading them.

"Another one?" La Fay questions.

"Just how many are there?" Vali asks.

"I don't know. I don't recall every color there is." Ophis says.

(Oh yeah!)
Cannon Carts & Flying Machines begin to shoot down the magicians. Soldiers begin to shoot down the devils.

(Credit to the person!)
The female leads the attack on Mount Olympus.

(Azura Eyes Sliver Dragon is here! Yay!)
The dragon passes the female along with 40 Ancient Gear Golems.

(Yes. I am doing this.)
Hailfires begin to shoot out missiles. As it empties, magic begins to be seen on the machine and the missiles restock.

(Yes! Another one from Star Wars)
AAT(Armored Assualt Tanks) begin to appear and fire at the area.

"It is just me or do these people have some weird machines being used?" Bikou asks.

"I agree. These things were never seen before." Ophis says.

"It makes you wonder where the hell are they coming from." Vali says.

As the place changes, it shows the Hindu Gods are suddenly being captured by Nana and her forces. Several chains begin to appear around the Hindu Gods and begin to absorb their powers. Ancient Gear Hydras, Soldiers, Ultimate Ancient Gear Hunting Hounds and seveal sparkies are being used against the Hindu forces.

In the eygption fraction, the eypgtions were being captured by the Ancient Gear Soldiers and Knights. The desciples of the three gods begin to spread out in different locations and begin to prepare a magic spell. A magic circle begins to form very slowly.

It changes to Mexico where Evil Issei along with his team are claiming the area. Motohama & Matsuda high five each other. Katase & Murayama keep the people in check and inform them to not resist. Sabrina transform into a dragon and begins to fly around. Karla & Rem begin to see devils. They begin to yell as Evil Issei begins to command them to attack. Sabrin fires blue fire. The magicians begin to fire magic.

"Issei. He really go this far?" Vali asks.

"Yeah. This wasn't like him." Bikou says.

"Indeed. I never would've expected this from him." Arthur says.

Izuma appears from a magic circle, next to Evil Issei. Izuma speaks to Evil Issei and he nods.

First of the Dragons appear from a portal and begins to attack the devils. The portal closes leaving a curious Ophis.

"The so-call first of the Dragons." Ophis says.

"That's the dragon Issei and his sister stopped us from getting." La Fay says.

"I think it was expecting me to show up." Ophis says.

"Yeah. Must be love." Bikou says.

"Never." Ophis says. "He just hates me for trying to kill him."

First of the Dragons roars. Sabrina roars as well. The two dragons fire their attacks. Grayfia & Sirzechs block the attack.

It switches back to Kyoto. Loki gets kicked to the ground.

*Kyoto*
Loki crashes to the ground. The Blue Dragon Empress grabs Loki by the throat.

"What a pathetic god you are. I expected more from you." the female laughs.

"You dare do this to me?" Loki grunts.

"Oh I do. After all, no one will miss you when you are dead." the female says as she pierces Loki's chest.

Loki coughs out blood.

"Vortex Cannon!" the female shouts.

A huge whole is made in Loki's chest. Loki dies and the Blue Dragon Empress drops his body.

"A little too much?" the male questions.

"Who cares!" the female says.

The armor disappears to reveal the female.

"Truly a devil. Vanessa Lucifer." the male says as he lands next to Vanessa.

"Once the Vanishing Dragon appears. He's mine to deal with." Vanessa says.

"Eh! Tell that to Issei." the male says.

"I'll make sure the Black Dragon Emperor know. He maybe be my twin's rival but he's my kill." Vanessa growls.

"Your only mad that you regret not going with Izuma and that other girl after they mentioned your twin and his team." the male laughs.

"Oh shut up!" Vanessa shouts.

*Unknown Location*
"I didn't know you had a sister." Bikou says.

"Neither did I. This is the first I heard about her." Vali says.

"These people are sure full of surprises." Arthur says.

"Agreed." Vali replies. 'So that's my twin sister huh? But why she after me though?'

"Looks like the forgotten ones live up to their names if they have some of our relatives that we didn't know about." Arthur says.

"That's right. I wonder if we have a forgotten sibling." La Fay says.

"Let's hope not. They could be dangerous." Arthur states.

Ophis notice something and creates a barrier around them.

*EXPLOSION*
As the dust clears, a huge creator is seen. Ophis and Vali's team look to see Yazy and her team. Ancient Gear Golems, Reactor Dragons & all the four types of hunting hounds appear from the portal.

"Ophis. You are needed for your death. You'll come with us." Yazy says.

"Bold of you to assume you can catch me." Ophis says.

"After killing my King, you'll pay." Jessica says.

"One of Red Death's peerage members." Bikou says.

Yazy begins to takes out chains. The magicians begin to cast a 50 yard barrier. Ophis notice the dampening in her powers.

"What you are feeling is a dampaning effect specifically meant for you." Yazy says.

"Shall I contact the Blue Dragon Empress?" Nestor asks.

"Yes. I think she wanted to meet her brother." Yazy says. "ATTACK!"

The magicians and hunting hounds begin to attack at them. A portal opens and Vanessa comes out. The portal closes.

"VALI!" Vanessa shouts.

"Looks like I get to meet you." Vali says.

The two go into balance breaker. Ophis puts down the barrier and they begin to attack. Jessica begins to cast a magic spell on Ophis. Ophis gets covered in crystals. Ophis notices her power beginning to drain very slowly. Nestor & Yazy charge at Ophis. Ophis appears behind Yazy and attacks her. Yazy smirks as Ophis hit Yazy in the back. At that moment, chains wrap around Ophis.

"What?" Ophis looks surprised.

(These kind of chains are on Ophis)
Ophis struggles to break free. Yazy & Nestor turn around to look at Ophis.

"Like them? These were made for you. How nice of me right?" Yazy smiles.

Ophis looks pissed.

"If your wondering how you can't break them. I used the scales of an eygptian god." Yazy smirks.

"Ra." Ophis gets angry.

"Nope! A different one. Slifer the Sky Dragon." Yazy smiles.

Ophis looks shocked.

*Flashback*
While Ophis was defeated by Great Red. The dimensioal gap opens. The injured Ophis looks at it along with Great red. Slifer the Sky Dragon enters and looks confused. Great Red Roars to get its attention. Slifer roars back. Slifer looks to see Ophis and attacks her. Ophis get hit and spins around. Great Red looked surprised that it injured Ophis by seeing a burned mark on her chest. Ophis looked pissed and fires an attack on Slifer. Slifer fires a attack back that destroys Ophis attack. Great Red find it entertaining until Slifer attacks him. Great Red attacks Slifer but was surprised that second mouth opened and hit him. Ophis noticed the decrease in power on Great Red. Not a lot but by a little. Great Red sealed it away in some location.
*Flashback End*
"So you found him." Ophis says.

"Indeed. Anos along with me and Issei managed to set him free. He has a bone to pick with you for hurting Ra. And doesn't really care about Great Red. Slifer finds him...... a challenge to climb. But he along with Ra and the other one can defeat Great Red & Trihexa if they merge together." Yazy laughs.

Ophis looks surprised.

"You wouldn't even stand a chance alone. Which is why, if the Khaos Brigade ever decided to release Trihexa, we would have the advantage." Yazy says.

Vali's team gets out numbered. Vanessa defeats Vali.

"I never heard of such a thing." Ophis says.

"That's because no one knew about it expect the disciples of the three gods. They shared it with Maria & Wilson. If there ever was such a threat like Trihexa, Wilson would be able to use the three eygptian gods to destroy Trihexa. And Great Red cannot erase it. It is a true god." Yazy says.

Ophis realizes she can use magic and notice Vali and the rest about to be killed. She uses the magic to teleport them away.

"NO!" Vanessa stomps.

"Looks like you sent them away. Won't do much for you anyways." Yazy says.

Yazy uses three more chains on Ophis.

"Now you can't try anything like that again. Now, I believe it is time to have your date with death." Yazy laughs.

A portal opens. Yazy and her forces enter the portal. As the last one enteres, the portal closes.

*Island, 50 miles away from LA*
Ophis is dropped to the ground.

"Well well well. If it isn't Ophis. How nice of you to drop in." Wilson smirks.

"You." Ophis looks at Wilson.

"You know, First of the Dragons wants to have a go at you. Along with Ra and Slifer." Wilson says.

"Do it then." Ophis says.

"As much as I would love too. I won't. Not yet anyways. I know the Chaos Brigade is planning to release Trihexa so I sent a team to deal with those that plan to awaken him." Wilson laughs.

Ophis looked confused on who would do that.

*Trihexa Sealed Location*
Rizevim, Euclid, and the Qlippoth Fraction are shocked to see what's in front of them.

(Credit to Lexxis666 on DeviantArt!)
Ancient Gear Titan stands before them coated with magic.

"Was it too much for your group to expect?" the female asks.

"Indeed. Believing that they can release the mighty beast Trihexa without our leader noticing?" Daisy smirks.

"Even if you were to succeed, we would still have the uppper hand." the 2nd female states.

Ancient Gear Soldiers & Ballistic Shooters aim at the Qlippoth Fraction.

"How?" Rizevim asks.

"What are you people?" Euclid asks.

"We are the people that work under the forgotten ones!" the three woman say.

Ancient Gear Titan raises it's fist and slams to the ground. Eculid & Rizevim survived but are attacked by Daisy. The two females tackle the two as Dasiy opens a portal for them. They enter then the portal closes.

"Let's see if anyone dares come." Daisy giggles.

*Mexico*
Evil Issei & Izuma were watching the battle.

"We have to take out the dragons first!" Sirzechs yells.

"But we don't have time to properly prepare an attack for such." Ajuka says.

"All these machines and magicians are annoying!" Serafall says.

"And we can't go all out with people in the way." Grayfia states.

"That's why they are put there. So that they are protected from us. I doubt the Khaos Brigade will keep them safe from their attacks." Sirzechs says.

First of the Dragons & Sabrina fire their attacks. Devil Soldiers get hit. Rem & Karla get surrounded by Sona & Tsubaki. Rem ducks as Karla spins around, firing her fun. Rem smiles as she charges at Sona. Sona's peerage ambush Rem. Siliva swaps with Karla and Sona's peerage looked surprised. Siliva spins around, creating an energy circle and expanding hit. Upon contact, it explodes.

Stella & Ikki clash swords with Xenovia & Kiba.

"Heard that you killed Kuma. Good job but this time it won't be the same like last time. If you can kill your sister than I shouldn't hold back anymore!" Ikki smirks.

Kiba gets pushed back and Ikki begins to glow. He becomes faster and swings his sword. Kiba barely dodged it. Xenovia gets kicked in the stomach. Stella elbows Xenvoia in the face.

Rias looks to see Evil Issei & Izuma together. She flies towards them. Ancient Gear Soldiers begin to shoot at her.

"OUT OF MY WAY!" Rias shouts as she fires magic.

The ancient gear soldiers get destroyed. Rias looks at Evil Issei.

"Issei!" Rias calls.

Evil Issei & Izuma look at Rias.

"Rias Gremory. My formor master. Are you here to accept your death by my hands?" Evil Issei asks.

"No Issei. I have something to tell you. It has to do to happened to you!" Rias says.

Evil Issei raises an eyebrow. Julianna & Cecile land in front of Evil Issei.

"Wait. I want to here what she has to say." Evil Issei says.

"Issei..... What bonded with you erased your memories. Our memories. The part of where you confessed your love to me at the rating game. I'm sorry for what I said but I didn't mean it. Whatever that thing was that made you like this. It planned this. This is not like you. Please. Come back to me. Back to us. We all miss you." Rias pleads.

"Tell me. On that day where Raynare killed me. Would you have saved me if I didn't possess any scared gear? Would you have left me to die?" Evil Issei asks.

Julianna connects Evil Issei with Rias thoughts.

'Of course I wouldn't. I needed my peerage to grow and get stronger. But in time I fell in love you you. Not as my pawn but as a lover.' Rias thought were. "Yes I would've." she responded.

"Oh really? Say, if I had been normal like everyone else in school. Would you even have noticed me?" Evil Issei asks.

'No I wouldn't.' "Yes!" Rias replies.

"Okay. Last question. How would you have seen me without being known as the Red Dragon Emperor back then?" Evil Issei asks.

'A stuck up pervert that isn't worth my time.' "You would've been the same as your are now." Rias says.

"Rias......" Evil Issei looks at her with a bit of normal emotions.

"Issei." Rias smiles.

"You failed." Evil Issei smirks.

"W-What?" Rias looked taken back.

"Did you really think I would come back to you like a trained puppy that was being controlled by you? Ha! You must be the most STUPIDEST PERSON I HAVE EVER MET!" Evil Issei laughs.

"ISSEI! THEY ARE USING YOU! IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOUR SCARED GEAR. THEY'VE WOULDN'T EVEN NOTICE YOU!" Rias shouts.

"Wrong. You see, I was their target. More importantly, General Yazy target. You see, three years ago, she had a file about me. Normal teenager with low potential but determined person. Has a good heart, brave, stupid and the twin of Izuma Hyoudou. General Yazy was planning to recuirt me under her wing. She didn't know I had a scared gear. She wanted to recuirt me and become strong. She was watching me until I joined your peerage so she decided to leave it at that. That was until Maria also known as Red Death came up to her to join with Wilson in their alliance. She accepted as a favor to both Maria & Wilson for helping her with some things that occurred in their past. When she learned I joined, during my time with the forgotten ones, she handed me a file about me. Wher I was lacking and how to help me. She founded it strange that I powered up with breast and thought I was a unique one to even be capable of doing that. So no Rias. They aren't using me. I am free to do what I'm pleased. And what I want more is to kill you." Evil Issei grins.

"No Issei! This isn't like you. I do love you!" Rias states with tears.

"Yeah right. Julianna here connected your thought to me. I heard what your mind said. It was different from you said from that slutty mouth of yours." Evil Issei says.

Rias looks at Julianna. She clenches her jaw. Julianna smiles and does a peace sign.

"You! HOW DARE YOU TOY WITH MY PAWN!" Rias shouts.

"I'm not your pawn! YOU HAVE YOUR PAWN PIECES SO GO FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO PLAY WITH BITCH!" Evil Issei shouts.

Rias looked shock. The girls in Rias peerage heard what Issei said.

"NONE OF YOU GIRLS WOULD'VE EVEN LOOK AT ME IF I DIDN'T HAVE MY SCARED GEAR! ASIA PROPERLY WOULD'VE LEFT ME IF I DIDN'T HAVE THIS. XENOVIA WANTS A FUCKEN BABY FROM SOMEONE STRONG AND THAT IS THE MOST STUPIDEST AND DUMBASS THING I EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE! KONEKO WAS JUST A BROKEN GIRL WITH NO FAMILY. EVEN HER SISTER WAS LONELY LIKE HER. THAT'S WHY EVERYTHING WAS COMPLICATED TO HER BECAUSE SHE COULDN'T EVEN ASK WHY! AKENO WAS DADDY ISSUES! SO WHAT? WHY BLAME HIM WHEN SHE SHOULD BLAME HER MOTHER'S SIDE OF THE FAMILY AND THEIR STUPID CLAN. BARAQIEL WAS INNOCENT BUT SHOULD'VE BEEN SMART TO ASK SOMEONE TO WATCH HIS FAMILY. AND YOU! YOU'RE JUST A GREEDY AND SLUTTY ASS BITCH WHO SHOULDN'T DESERVE ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD! NONE OF YOU GIRLS WOULD'VE LIKED ME AS A NORMAL PERSON. YOU ARE ALL DRAW BY THE POWER I HAVE. NOT MY HEART!" Evil Issei said with venom in his tone.

The girls felt broken by what Evil Issei said. Rossweisse looked shocked by how Evil Issei word it in the most hated way.

"I should have never helped any of you. All of you are just lustful, greedy, stupid and dense females I have ever met. It's no wonder you all lost. Why you never get strong. In Azazel words, you spoil us Rias Gremory. That's why. All of you will be killed." Evil Issei glares.

The Ancient Gear Ballistic Shooters fire arrows At Rias. Rias gets hit in the legs and shoulder.

"ARGH!" Rias shouts in pain.

'Issei. Is that how you really feel about them?' Grayfia thinks.

"Sis. Take care of Akeno. I'll deal with Rias." Evil Issei says.

"You got it bro." Izuma smiles.

"Balance Breaker/Balance Breaker!" Evil Issei and Izuma say in unison.

The two go into balance breaker. Evil Issei tackles Rias. Akeno gets tackled by Izuma.

Xenovia begins to get sloppy as she felt broken by Evil Issei words. Stella takes this opporunity to slash Xenvoia and kick her back. Xenovia slides on the floor.

'Is that what you really believe? No. It's true. But, it hurts that you said it in the most hated way.' Xenovia thinks.

Stella raises her sword. Xenovia closes her eyes.

"Xenovia. Great Job." Issei smiles.

Xenovia smiles.

Xenovia opens her eyes and dodges Stella swing. Xenovia screams as she stabs Stell in the back. Stella coughs out blood. Stella smirks as she lunges her sword back, hitting Xenovia in the chest. Xenovia looked shocked.

"I won't go down alone. Should've........ backed away when you had the chance." Stella says.

Xenovia and Stella drop to the floor dead.

"XENOVIA!" Kiba shouts.

"Keep your eye on the battle!" Ikki says.

Ikki and Kiba clash swords.

"And what about your partner?" Kiba asks.

"Stella is dead. I have to accept that. Even if it pains me!" Ikki states.

Asia look to see Xenovia dead. She covered her mout and turns around to run. She bumps into Savannah.

"S-Sis?" Asia steps back.

"Hello Asia." Savannah smiles.

Savannah stabs Asia in the chest. Asia coughs out blood.

"And goodbye." Savannah frowns.

Savannah removes her sword and Asia drops to the floor dead.

Akeno kicks Izuma back. She looks to see Asia & Xenovia dead.

"No." Akeno widens her eyes.

Izuma hits Akeno in the head. Izuma grabs Akeno's legs and slams her to the ground.

"ACK!"

"The daughter of a fallen angel. And someone who blamed their own father for something beyond his reach. You'll see your mother soon. I'll make sure your father sees you with a open heart." Izuma says.

Izuma punches Akeno in the face. She raises her hand and pierces Akeno's chest. Akeno screams in pain as blood comes out of her chest. Izuma removes her hand as Akeno slowly closes her eyes.

'Issei........' Akeno closes her eyes.

"Hmph." Izuma flies away.

"SWORD BRITH!" Kiba slams his sword to the ground.

Ikki moves out of the way. Kiba swings his sword at Ikki. Ikki blocks it. Kiba grabs another sword with his open hand and attackes Ikki. Ikki jumps back. Kiba and Ikki charge at each other. The two clash with swords and strike each other with force.

Koneko gets hit by Savannah.

"Heard that your sister and cousin died at a stand still. Don't worry. I'll make you join your sister. After all, family do stick together." Savannah raises her sword.

A sword pierces through Savannah. Savannah widens her eyes. The sword is removes from her and she turns around. Arthur readies himself.

"You...." Savannah coughs out blood.

Arthur slices Savannah head off. Savannah's body falls.

"You alright?" Arthur asks.

"Y-Yeah." Koneko gets up.

"With Ophis in their hands, there isn't too much for us to do." Vali says.

"Yes. But it seems that your rival is enjoying his time beating down his formor master." Bikou says.

"Isse has truly become the one thing he always wanted to destroy. The evil." Vali says.

Issei breaks Rias nose. Rias groans in pain.

"You know Rias. Your peerage are dropping one by one. Have you noticed? Hehehe. Who cares right? After all, if you happen to see another day, you'll go find new ones to replace them like they never existed." Evil Issei laughs evilly.

"We were family...... Why?" Rias cries.

"Save your tears when you drop to the floor dead. Goodbye. I hate you." Evil Issei pierces Rias chest.

Rias widens her eyes. Evil Issei remove his hand and lets go of Rias. Rias falls as tears come out.

"I'll always be there to protect you." Issei determines.

"I hate you." Evil Issei repeats.

Rias crashes to the ground.

Sirzechs notices Rias dead. "NO!"

"HAHAHAHA! I did it! Now! I'm free from her!" Evil Issei laughs evilly.

"BLACK DRAGON EMPEROR!" Sirzechs yells in rage.

"This wouldn't happen if your siser wasn't a spoiled brat! Full of greedy and lust for power!" Evil Issei states.

'Issei. You really aren't the same anymore. You were once a man I asked to protect my sister. I believed in you. All those accomplishments you did. The battles you fought. I hoped Rias and you be together happy. I entrusted her to you. Now, you are the one who killed her. I'm sorry Issei. The Issei I knew would never do that to Rias. But you aren't him. Not anymore.' Sirzechs thinks as he creates a energy of destruction.

"Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost!" Ddraig repeats.

Sirzechs charges at Evil Issei. Izuma charges at Sirzechs. Grayfia intercepts Izuma and punches her away. Evil Issei fires an attack at Sirzechs. Sirzechs dodges and hits Evil Issei with the energy of destruction.

"No!" Evil Issei says.

Evil Issei body begins to get destroyed in the attack. The armor disappears as Evil Issei is seen with his body getting destroyed. Sirzechs watches in pain. In the last second, Sirzechs sees the normal Issei.

(This is what Sirzechs sees. Think of it like the normal Issei is the one sad while the other half is Evil Issei face cracking)

Issei dies as his scared gear returns to normal. The scared gear falls as Sirzechs catches it.

"Ddraig?" Sirzechs calls.

"Yes. I'm here. I'm surprised that I didn't get destroyed along with Issei." Ddraig says.

"Indeed. But we are still at war. I'll send you back to my office until the war is over." Sirzechs says.

"Very well." Ddraig replies.

Sirzechs teleports the scared gear away.

'Issei is dead!' Julianna says to everyone through telepathy.

Issei's team looked surprised.

Ikki was taken back and Kiba takes this chance to stab Ikki in the heart. Ikki widens his eyes.

"Issei..... Stella....... I'm coming." Ikki smiles.

Kiba removes his sword. Ikki drops to the ground dead.

Rossweisse creates so many magic attacks that it fires everywhere. Most of the ancient gears and magicians get destroyed.

Koneko and Vali's team see Kiba.

"Kiba!" Koneko shouts.

"Koneko." Kiba says.

"So you made it." Koneko looks at Asia and Xenovia bodies.

"Yes. Gasper and Rossweisse." Kiba says.

Rem & Karla are frozen in time by Gasper. Sona and her peerage fire magic at them. Rem and Karla are killed in the attack.

A portal opens. Eculid & Rizevim appear with two females attacking them. Sirzechs & Grayfia notice Eculid presense. Vali looks to see Rizevim. The two females power up to the fullest and hold Eculid & Rizevim. Eculid & Rizevim bodies begin to glow. Sirzechs & Grayfia look at them. Vali looks surprised. Eculid & Rizevim glow brighter and brighter.

"Self-Destruct!" the two females shout.

"MOVE!" Kiba shouts.

They move out of the way as the explosion occurs. As the smoke clears, the two females cough out blood. A portal opens and they enter it. The portal closes.

Serafall knock out Motohama & Matsuda.

"Well..... That was easy." Serafall blinks.

Katase, Murayama & Aika get surrounded by Sona and her peerage.

"Give up." Sona says.

Katase & Murayama drop their swords and sighs.

"Take them." Sona orders.

Her peerage walk towards them and holds them. Tsubaki walks up to them.

"Is there anything you wish to say?" Tsubaki asks.

They shake their heads.

"Well. Seeing how talented you are. Maybe-!" Sona gets interrupted as hand appears out of her chest. "ACK!"

Tsubaki turns around and looks shocked.

"Oh cousin. You left yourself vulnerable. Tsk Tsk Tsk! It's not like you. And you call yourself a Sitri." Seraphina smiles.

Seraphina removes her hand and Sona drops to the floor.

"In any case. All of you are next." Seraphina grins.

"SONA!!!!" Serafall yells.

Seraphina turns around quickly but gets tackled to the ground. An enraged Serafall glares at Seraphina.

"Sona is dead!" Seraphina smirks as she punches Serafall.

Serafall takes the punch head on and fires magic at Seraphina.

Tsubaki and Saji rush to Sona. They chest on her and see her heart is destroyed. Tsubaki cries and so does Saji.

Seraphina gets uppercut by Serafall. Serafall fires a enormous attack at Seraphina.

"ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!" Serafall yells with tears.

The magic attack hits Seraphina. Seraphina blocks with her full power. Seraphina gets pushed back. Serafall goes to full power. Seraphina notices the increase in power. Seraphina smirks.

'And now you finished what your parents started.' Seraphina thinks.

Seraphina gets destroyed by the attack.

A magic circle appears on those fighting.

"Anyone who is still alive. Return to base. Let the machines continue until their very last attack. It is time to make preperations." Wilson says.

Portals begin to open. Everyone around the world begins to retreat. The fractions try to follow only to get attacked by the ancient gears, flying machines, tanks, Hailfires and cannon carts. As the portal closes, the fractions focus on the remaining machines.

*1 hour later*
Serafall holds Sona while crying. Sirzechs, Grayfia, Gasper, Koneko, Kiba & Rossweisse look at the bodies of Rias, Akeno, Asia & Xenovia.

"And Issei?" Gasper asks.

"I destroyed him. Ddraig is back to normal in my office." Sirzechs says.

Sirzechs walks towards Rias and kneels. He holds Rias hand and tears up.

Azazel, Michael & Odin appear.

"We lost a lot of people in this fight." Azazel says.

"Loki was killed." Odin says.

"Just how powerful are these people?" Michael questions.

"What about the Khaos Brigade?" Kiba asks.

"89% of the Khaos Brigade were killed." Azazel says. "It was a massacre. They didn't stand a chance to those who had mysterious objects with them or the sheer numbers of the machines."

"And how much did we loose?" Sirzechs asks.

"93%. We're low on numbers. Even with the help of the other fractions, we are low on numbers. If Wilson increases the numbers of his machines, we're screwed." Azazel says.

"And the numbers of Wilson side?" Sirzechs asks.

"..... 45% were lost on Wilson side." Michael says. "With those machines on their side, they didn't loose that many."

"Dammit! All that, only to be reduced by that much?" Kiba clenches his fist.

"Ophis was taken away by those people." Vali interjects.

"Your kidding me. She didn't stand a chance?" Azazel asks.

"No. Apparently, she was captured with a certain type of chain. I didn't know much else because I was fighting my twin sister." Vali says.

"You have twin? When?" Azazel asks.

"Today. I just found out. And there are other dragon weilders." Vali says.

"Shit!" Azazel groans.

"Makes sense on how Loki was defeated." Odin says.

"In any case, we have to find their base." Kiba says.

"Agreed. But we can't find them due to their barriers being used to seal their presense." Michael says.

"So we have to search the old fashion way. We have to send out troops. But we must rest first." Sirzechs says.

They nod in agreement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 282 8
The 4 factions of the supernatural world. After a great war between the main three. One in which during the great war they were going through a civil...
24.3K 433 38
Y/N had grown up like any other high schooler until one day a Fallen Angel came after his family and murdered them in cold blood. After Rias Gremory...
506K 6.6K 40
Requested by a few users and readers. High School DxD. If you like ecchi, action, love, and particularly devils and angels and such this is your seri...
16.3K 452 5
What does happen, when you are abandoned by your only helping hand? It would break anyone right. It does, for an unfortunate individual. That went b...